The Maze of Mysteries [Intera...

Por Azanthiel

** Co-written by @KrystalM and @Azanthiel ** Welcome to the interactive book of mysteries, where you'll exper... Más

Part 1 (START)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 23

34 2 0
Por Azanthiel

You decide to head towards the popcorn stand. A buttery smell coming from behind the stand makes your mouth water.

Somewhere in the back of your mind, you notice that the circus music is getting louder. But you push this thought to one side; this is the path you've decided on, so this is the path you'll follow.

When you reach the stand, you shove it to one side.

And freeze.

In front of you, a group of clowns stand around a music box, eating popcorn.

Simultaneously, the clowns swivel round to face you, identical grins on painted onto their faces. You prepare to run, but hands claim onto your shoulders from behind.

Slowly, you turn round. The clown from earlier faces you, their smile fixed firmly in place.

You're trapped.

"Hello," the clowns say in unison, their voices horribly distorted.

"Want to play?"

Your journey is over.

Return to 'Part 1'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 48.3K 177
Book 2 of Zodiac Signs. Contains: - fun facts - zodiac squads - personality traits - zodiac relationships & many more!! (IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...
290K 6.1K 55
Just some stupid headcanons or other things that my brain comes up with. Can range from shitposts to depression. Enjoy. P.S. You can leave requests f...
180K 8.9K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
26.3K 802 89
Writing guidelines I found on different sites compiled by me.