The Maze of Mysteries [Intera...

By Azanthiel

** Co-written by @KrystalM and @Azanthiel ** Welcome to the interactive book of mysteries, where you'll exper... More

Part 1 (START)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 16

42 3 1
By Azanthiel

You run down the path, entering into cobalt-stoned grounds and walls erecting from the ground. Heart racing against your chest, you hope there's an opening to a new place soon. A place which can promise you freedom.

But the walls continue to grow higher, erasing sight of night sky and forest grounds. Your breath hitches in your throat when you find yourself coming to a dead-end. You almost turn around when a soft, cold gush of air reaches your skin. Trembling, your eyes widen when the touch transforms into what feels like a hand caressing the nape of your neck.

Before you can turn to look into the eyes of the person standing behind you - you assume it's a person - a sharp force pushes you forward. Unable to catch yourself, you trip over nothing and slam head first into the wall before you. A scream escapes your lips as pain bursts from behind your eyelids. The grip grabs you by the collar of your shirt, pulling you back before shoving you into the wall. Your skull meets the concrete.

Pain cover every inch of you before one final slam ends up being the last time you're able to feel anything.

Blackness surrounds you.

Return to 'Part 1'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 167 12
Where Riki's secret admirer would constantly send him letters Enhypen Riki x OC fluff, possible angst lowercase intended, short chapters (mostly) but...
116K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
50.4K 1.3K 8
Are you ready for Zombie Apocalypse? No? Read these instructions below.
152K 31.6K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...