The Maze of Mysteries [Intera...

By Azanthiel

** Co-written by @KrystalM and @Azanthiel ** Welcome to the interactive book of mysteries, where you'll exper... More

Part 1 (START)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 13

67 4 0
By Azanthiel

You decide to keep travelling down the path. The roar sounds again from behind you, this time closer. There's a disturbing clicking noise as well.

As the clicking gets louder, you throw caution to the wind and sprint as fast as you can. You want to put as much distance between yourself and the creature as possible.

After what seems to be an age, you come to a bend in the path. You can either take the path on the left. Or you can climb upwards, on a vine which hangs down from the top of the maze's wall.

If you take the path on the left, skip to 'Part 10'

If you climb the vine, skip to 'Part 14'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.7K 13
Ever had a random question that you desperately wanted answering? Well you've come to the right place. From how to get over your fear of eels to how...
87.1K 1.9K 30
art by: Selyn on twitter Description: Your a 23 year old worker who's been working at the Freddy Fazbear's pizza Plex for a good 2-3 years as a mech...
1.2M 48.3K 177
Book 2 of Zodiac Signs. Contains: - fun facts - zodiac squads - personality traits - zodiac relationships & many more!! (IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...
83K 2.9K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...