Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

By wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... More

intro.
vibes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

thirty.

128 20 26
By wangzico

A/N: hey I would really appreciate it if you vote a bit more & leave a comment, thank you my dears <33

-

Waiting. Waiting has never felt longer then after Taehyung left Hoseok in his mother's hands. It's been a very long hour until his mother finally left the room she went into, heading straight to her son.

„M-mother- how is he?" Taehyung asks with a shaky voice, grabbing the arm of his mother as she took a halt in front of him.

„He's good now." His mother explains, „And he will be fine. He got one broken rib and a concussion. He has to stay at the hospital for a few days."

Taehyung nods and feels relieved, knowing that the broken rib will heal fast and won't keep Hoseok from dancing for too long, even though it still depends on the fracture itself. For the concussion he will have to stay at the hospital for a while to be monitored by the doctors.

„Thank you, mother." Little mumbles, going back to take a seat since he won't be able to meet Hoseok till the next morning.

„Go home my son. You should rest." His mother says placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder as she sits down next to him. He hasn't felt her comfort for a long while and is quite surprised by her motherly actions towards him.

„No I will not leave. I'm staying here until he wakes up." Little responds serious, not looking into his mother's eyes. He's still mad at her and his father for not accepting who he is but now he's still thankful towards her for helping Hoseok and making sure that he's fine.

A sigh leaves her lips, „We miss you at home, Little. Please come back and let's talk about everything."

„Mother I- I'm not in the mood to talk about that right now when my lover just got beaten up." Little interrupts her now finally looking at her face.

She looks back at him with a desperate look in her eyes but she accepts it and decides not to bring up this topic anymore. At least not tonight.

„What happened in the first place?" She asks after a short moment of silence, showing Little that she's really interested and worried about what has happened.

„We were having a performance together and.. after that we wanted to go home but some men stopped us and- and they b-beat him up, they- they didn't touch me just H-Hobi." Little explains, his eyes filling with tears again as he remembers the situation from before, where he had to watch his lover being beaten up by some strangers and himself being totally helpless.

„I'm glad that nothing happened to you, Little." His mother responds softly, grabbing his hand to squeeze it softly, „But I'm sorry this had to happen to your- lover."

Taehyung looks up from their hands to look into her eyes since he's surprised that she referred to him as Little's lover and didn't call him other names like in the past. She seems sorry for how she acted earlier, how she reacted to him saying that he's in love with a man and maybe other things she has done in the past to hurt and control her son.

Maybe she has realized that it's not important what job your kid does or whom he's in love with. It's important that he's happy with himself and his life.

But it's still a hard pill to swallow for her.

„He didn't deserve this. Hoseok is the greatest person, the kindest and gentlest man I know." Little mumbles looking down on his feet, „He has a really big heart and wonderful mind, he's a good person, mother, really."

His mother sighs in result, it's not easy for her to hear these words coming from her son but now after days of not seeing and speaking to him she started to really miss him and to be afraid of actually losing her oldest son. And it's not worth it.

„If you say so. You have a big heart yourself Little, so I trust your words." She responds hesitantly, giving him a short but soft smile.

Taehyung just hums in result, his heart feeling heavy and light at the same time. He hasn't expected his mother to react like this, he thought she would freak out and tell him to stop seeing Hoseok. But in fact she was trying to be kind and motherly, trying to comfort him and understand him.

After one last squeeze to Little's hand she excused herself because she still has some things to do before ending her night shift at the hospital.

Little stayed at the waiting area for the rest of the night, falling asleep after some time before being waken up in the next morning. It's a nurse, asking him who he's waiting for.

„Uhm Jung Hoseok." Taehyung stutters still half asleep but after hearing her next words he's wide awake.

„The patient is awake now, you can visit him if you want." The friendly nurse responds, causing Little to stand up immediately so that she can lead him to his room who isn't far away from the waiting area he's been sleeping at.

The nurse leads him into the room where he spots Hoseok half lying half sitting in a white hospital bed.

He looks tired but his whole face lights up the moment his eyes land on Little.

„Hey there." Hobi says with a soft but tired chuckle, smiling happily at his lover who's immediately approaching him.

„H-how are you? Are you hurt? I- I was so w-worried-"

„I'm fine, my love." Hoseok interrupts him as he grabs his hand to intertwine their hands, the smile never leaving his lips.

„I was so scared." Taehyung mumbles as he takes a seat next to Hoseok's bed. He places a few kisses on Hoseok hands before burying his face into Hoseok's cold palm.

Never has he been that scared to lose someone, never was he so afraid and so worried about somebody else. His heart hurt so much but seeing Hoseok now, smiling at him, being the sunshine he always is, gives Little so much peace.
Now he's finally at ease, knowing that his lover is doing better.

„It's okay, Taehyung-ah. I'm here, and I'm feeling good." Hobi says with a calm voice, caressing Little's cheek, where one single tear has made its way down to Little's jawline.

„You saved me." Hoseok then adds with a more serious voice, making Little look up at him.

„I- I drove your car." Little responds.

„Oh no. My poor car." Hobi jokes, with a fake shocked expression, making Little hit him softly on his arm while rolling his eyes before laughing shortly. The elder laughs too but soon feels the pain in his ribs, causing him to groan with pain.

„Careful, Hobi." Little says worried about his lover. But Hoseok just shakes his head, signaling to Little that he's fine.

„Anyways, thank you my love." The elder adds with a soft smile.

„Don't thank me for that." Little responds looking at his lover with now again pitiful and sad eyes. The elder notices the look on his face, so he decides to take away the pain in his expression.

With his hand he caresses Little's cheek, before grabbing his chin softly to pull him closer to himself. In the next moment he places his lips on Little's, giving him some time to respond to the kiss. The younger moves his lips softly against Hoseok's cold ones, feeling nothing but love and warmth while doing so.

After sharing a gentle kiss Hoseok pulls away, causing a soft grin to appear on Little's face. It's enough to make Hoseok happy as well.

Before they could continue talking, someone enters the room.

„Good morning Jung Hoseok." The woman says as she entered the place.

Hoseok greets her back, while Little frowns, „Mother?"

Just then Hoseok realizes that the doctor is Little's mother, making him sit more straightly in his bed, as he clears his throat. „Dr. Kim." He says with a soft nod, causing her to nod back at him.

„Why are you here? Shouldn't you come later today?" Little asks because he knows when his mother has a night shift she won't be back to work till the next day around afternoon.

„I have to check up on my patient." She responds serious but with what seems some kind of smile on her lips.

„How are you feeling, Mr. Jung?" She then says as she approaches the male on the bed who is suddenly feeling slightly nervous.

„Better." He responds immediately, before letting her check him up.

Little just watches them quietly, trying to figure out what's going on with his mother, who is suddenly trying her best to be kind and accept him and his lover.

„You seem to recover fast but it will still take some days until you can leave and work." Dr. Kim explains, causing Hoseok to nod in result.

„I understand. Thank you Dr. Kim." Hoseok responds politely.

Right when his mother wanted to leave, Little interrupts her from doing so.

„Wait- what about dancing? When will he be able to dance again?" Little asks concerned about his lover's passion and work.

„It depends on his recovery. But it will be up to four weeks." His mother answers his question, making Little look at his lover once again with pity in his eyes. Four weeks of Hoseok not being able to dance, means him having to close his dancing room for four weeks.

„It's okay." The elder says as he looks at Little with a soft but somehow sad smile.

„B-but your dance courses-"

„It's fine, my love, really it's no big deal." Hoseok adds grabbing Little's hand to give it a comfortable squeeze, not even minding that his mother is standing right next to them. Little didn't seem to mind as well.

„It's important to fully recover before going back to- dancing." Dr. Kim interrupts making both of them look at her. Her gaze travels to their intertwined fingers, before she looks back into their faces.

„If you need anything else, call for a nurse." Little's mother says before excusing herself and leaving the room.

„She wasn't that bad." Hoseok says as she left, while Little is still looking at the door that she closed a few seconds ago.

„You're right.." He mumbles, slightly confused.

-

Taehyung stayed for a while to accompany Hoseok but when the elder felt tired, the light haired male decided to leave for a while.

The dancer somehow still couldn't fall asleep even though his body felt tired and restless.

With his heart full of love towards Taehyung, he still feels unsure and uncomfortable. The incident of last night is showing in front of his inner eye and making him feel sick.

He can't understand how people can be so cruel, so evil and full of hatred. Even after being beaten up, Hoseok doesn't feel hate towards these men, more over he feels pity. Being so full of hate must be exhausting and sad.

Hoseok himself always tries to see the best in people and in life, even when it gets hard. He always tries to make the best out of it, to enjoy his life fully, to be himself whenever and wherever he wants.

Leaving his home to fulfill his dream, was a big decision he had to do. He did it for himself and for his happiness even though it meant leaving his parents, who he loves so much, behind.

Has he ever regret his decision? No, leaving to become a dancer was the best thing he could have ever done. But not leaving in peace with his parents, is what he's regretting until this very moment.

He regrets not trying to talk to them about it more often, to show them that it's worth it, that he's talented. Maybe if he had showed them and talked to them more intensely, he wouldn't have to leave them without saying an actual goodbye. Maybe they would still be in contact.

Now after arriving and settling in Sunroadtown, Hoseok believes he found peace and true love.

With Little by his side, the dancing classes he's giving to young people and children and being surrounded by good friends, Hoseok can now say that he's at ease.

Just Little's pure and loving heart, his smart and wonderful mind, his kindness and compassion, gives Hoseok the feeling of secure and peace. Loving Little is the most beautiful feeling Hoseok has ever felt, like dancing in front of a big crowd for the first time. Loving Little, living with him, dancing with him, making love to him, just knowing that he's by his side, is what gives Hoseok true and genuine happiness.

Just thinking about his lover made Hoseok forget the unfortunate events of last night, it gave him warmth and happy thoughts, thoughts he fell asleep to.

-

A/N: so do you wanna see what's keeping me from updating these days?

It's these two lovely girls :')

Aren't they lovely? :') Left one is Calico the right one is Nami <3

Now enough personal stuff..

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Little's mother's behavior?

We got a small glimpse of Hoseok's POV too, I will try to bring in his perspective more often, even though we don't have that many chapters left..

Please don't forget to vote and comment, thank you my dearsss <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 799 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...
88.3K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...
15K 725 38
wherein Jung Hoseok is the only one who feels like something or someone is missing. โ€ขร—ร—ร—ร—โ€ข Hoseok starts to have drea...
33.5K 2.5K 111
[Completed] Delicious - A Tale of unexpected arrange marriage with the one you love. 'How hopeless you are Tae?', Jungkook asked seeing Tae smiling a...