Promise Of Love ✔

By authoryami

THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down... More

The Rajput Family
Characters
Dinner time fun
Tilak Ceremony
Ice-cream
Love Mixed With Hurt
Acceptance
Gol Dhana
Time Skip
Author's note : Poll
Broken Ties
Author's Note
New Beginnings
OMKAR!!! AND CAST
Club Night Part 2
Mine Always
Caught!
Teasings
Worth A Try?
Author's Note
Sunday & Heartbreaks
Author's Note (Fun Game with Readers)
Arrested
Author's Question
Forgiveness!
Kiss Of Passion
Wedding Tunes!
Fun Time
Engaged
I Messed Up
Understanding
Last Author's Note
Haldi
Bonding With In-Laws
Forgiveness
Just Couple Goals
Sangeet
Married!
"The" Suhagraat
Change In Plans
Moments Of Euphoria
Back Home
Trust
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Author's Rant

Confessions Of Love

10.6K 551 53
By authoryami

Nishtha and her friends walked straight to the bar counter. They sat on the stools looking at people dancing, vibing to me the beat.

"Drinks?" Krunal asked looking at Shefali and Nishtha.

"Beer" Nishtha said, tapping her feet, feeling the music pump through her veins. 

"Let's go dance" Shefali and Nishtha stood up, not being able to control their feelings. Krunal immediately held them by their hands and pushed them back onto their stools. 

"Please naa" Shefali looked at him with a sad pout. 

"Atleast wait till Nish's brother comes"

'He'll come when he feels like to, let us go na" Nishtha held Shefali's hand and looked at him with persuasive eyes. He left their hands and smiled. The girls rushed to the dance floor.

The dance floor was dimly lit with blue light beams. Since it was a weekday, there wasn't much public except the heartbroken ones, business men and ones like them.

Nishtha threw her hands in air and did the hooksteps of the song, smiling and laughing at Shefali. She spotted her brother Kabir enter the club. 

She was enjoying herself, when she felt a presence behind her. Noticing that it was a creep trying to be extra friendly with her, she gave him a glare asking him to back off. The creep didn't understand her actions and inched a little closer, placing his hands on her. She immediately turned around to slap him but before she could, the creep was pulled away from her and pushed to the ground.

"Vikrant stop!" She held his arm, stopping him from punching the creep. He looked at her concerned eyes and pulled his arm away from her.

"If I see you misbehaving with any other girl again, you will be sent direct to morgue" Vikrant glared at him and held Nishtha's wrist tightly. Nishtha looked at her brother, asking for help.

Kabir who was glaring at the creep, looked at her with softened eyes. He motioned her to follow Vikrant. She looked at him in shock and anger, and mouthed him to intervene. Kabir chuckled to himself and smiled at her, giving her a thumbs up.

"Vikrant slow down please" She called him as he was pulling her out of the club with a rush. Her heels weren't acting in her favour and so was his speed. He ignored her plea and pulled her to a secluded area. Caging her between the wall and him, he held her by the jaw.

She responded it with equal temper, and pushed his hand away from her face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Club hai...obviously am not doing bhajan here" She looked at him with attitude.

"NISHTHA!" He screamed her name in anger, making her flinch away from him in fear. All colour drained away from her face as she looked at Vikrant slowly turn into an animal, who was howling in anger.

"What are you trying to prove to me, huh? WHAT?" The grip on her wrist tightened, as fear clouded her vision.

"You wanted to make me jealous, fine I am jealous of Dr. Krunal. You wanted to impress me, I am already fucking impressed with you, so kindly do explain to me what the fuck was happening today and why was the creep touching you" He shouted in anger as he looked at her.

She watched him with wide eyes and open mouth. She blincked her eyes rapidly, checking if she isn't dreaming.

"Speak something for god's sake" He closed the gap between them and stood in her space, demanding answers. Clearing her throat she looked at him.

"You like me?" The red hue was visible on her cheeks and neck. 

"You only heard that!" He looked at her incredously. Her gaze slid down to her hands, avoiding any eye contact with him. Slowly she nodded her head.

"What am I going to do with you?" Saying that he linked his head with her's, with a smile forming on his cheeks, making his dimples prominent. She bit on lip, smiling shyly.

"Just because am smiling doesn't mean am not angry on you" He ran his fingers through her hair, that fell onto her lower back.

"Just because you kind of hinted that you like me doesn't mean I will forget all those times you made me cry" She looked at him with fire blazing in her eyes.

"Hayee, when have I made you cry, jhooti?9liar)" He looked at her in shock.

"Acha ji, when have you made me cry? When haven't you made me cry? Everyone can call you by your name, touch you anywhere but when I call you by your name and touch you by mistake, everything now becomes a sin. You can notice that Sinha wore a saree but you can't notice that I try to look the best for you. She gets compliments while I only get never ending taunts from you. Even Ekta Kapoor serial saas don't taunt their bahus like you taunt me" She pushed his hand away from her hair and crossed her hands at her chest.

"Jealousy suits you" He smirked widely and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, taking her off guard. He placed his hands in his jeans pocket and walked away whistling a romantic song, with a wide smile on his face. Nishtha stared at his leaving form in shock which soon turned into anger.

"Bastard!! He won't say what I want to hear. Inse idhar udhar ki baatein karvalo bas(Make him talk here and there except the main thing)" She stromed back into the club and sat with an angry face, beside her brother.

Krunal and Kabir, looked at her with hopes.

"Aapka Saala, ek number ka saala hai. He just won't propose me but he'll walk around as if he is my THE ONE (Your BIL is a retard)"

"But he is your The One. Nish" Krunal said confused.

"Don't even take his name infront of me"  She glared at everything around her, feeling frustrated at Vikrant.

"Acha baba ok. What did you guys talk though? He took you out with so much determination, where is he now?" Kabir asked, wrapping a hand around her.

"I don't know, he just went" She took a large gulp of her beer and sat on the stool, planning vicious things for Vikrant.

NEXT DAY

"Krunal... meri JAAN (my love)" Nishtha called Krunal loudly, ensuring that Vikrant heard her. Vikrant who was entering his cabin, stopped and looked at her. Krunal viewed Nishtha with confusion. She hugged him, a bit too tightly.

"Play along" She whispered in his ears.

"Jealousy game"

"Both ways round" She winked at Krunal with a huge smile plastered on her face. Vikrant's hands curled into a fist, noticing she hugged him too tightly.

"Love, what do you want?" Krunal replied her in the same way as her.

"I needed your help. My back is aching a lot, will you massage it?" Moving, closer to Vikrant, she spoke to Krunal, not breaking their eye contact.

"Hi Sandhya... will you come to my cabin, its urgent" Vikrant noticed Dr. Sinha passing by them and immediately thought to make her jealous. Nishtha glared at Vikrant who returned it with a smirk.

"Keede pade done pe (May animals rot on them)" Stomping her feet, she went for her rounds. Her eyes kept checking the clock and Vikrant's cabin door.

"What are they doing for 15 minutes inside?" She spoke to herself with a worried expression. Playing with the hem of her stole, her heart raced at the wrong thoughts that flooded in her mind. Without wasting one more second, she stormed towards his cabin and looked into the cabin through the small window.

Vikrant who was simply discussing a patient history with Dr. Sinha noticed jealous Nishtha trying to look into the cabin. Smiling to himself, he casually placed a hand on Sinha's hand, making Nishtha's anger reach no bounds. She opened the cabin without knocking and looked at him with an extra sweet smile.

"Yes?" He leaned into his chair and asked her. Sinha looked at her confused.

"Dr. Roy is looking for you Sandhya. He said its urgent" She answered Sinha with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Sinha stood upto leave, while Nishtha made her way towards Vikrant. Standing on his side, she bent down and placed a kiss on his cheek, making sure Sandhya saw that. Sandhya left the room feeling awkward.

"That was for yesterday. I don't like keeping favours from anyone" She was about to leave but Vikrant stopped her. He made her sit on his table and observed her. 

"What!" She asked shouting in anger when he stared at her non-stop. He didn't say anything and just looked at her. 

"You are bad..very bad" Nishtha stood up from the table and started throwing punches on his chest.

"You're Hitler, you don't have a heart" A tear slid down her cheek as she continued throwing more punches on him. Noticing her cry, Vikrant pulled her into a tight hug, where her anger sobered down in a while.

"Don't give me mixed signals. Either tell me you love me or you don't. This 'maybe' thing isn't working for me. Stop me before I fall for you so deep that I can't find a way out. Stop me" She looked at him with teary gaze. He wiped her tears with his thumb and held her by her nape.

"Who started the game? Even after yesterday you doubt me and my feelings for you" He made her look at him.

"You didn't say what I want to hear. What if, one day you suddenly say that it was all me who thought that you liked me and you were just being a good friend" Another round of tears left her damp eyes.

"And what difference will it create if I said what you want and still left you at the end?" 

"I don't know" She wiped her tears and pushed him away from herself.

"Ranbir Kapoor was right when he said some girls aren't made for flirting but for love" Vikrant said looking at her.

"You still won't say what I want to hear, right?" She asked pushing her hair back.

"Should it matter?" Vikrant also ran his hand through his hair.

"It should... I am still not officially yours. I am open to date anyone, open to fall in love with anyone. Am not answerable to you" Swallowing her tears, she stared at him.

"YOU ARE MINE" Vikrant pulled her in his embrace and answered her darkly.

"I am no one's. You haven't proposed to me, I haven't said yes to you. There is no commitment between each other. We haven't promised each other anything" She stood on her ground firmly.

"Why is the proposal important to you?" He asked her.

"I live in a fairytale, where everything is made out of love and there are no dark emotions. I want the cute dates, the teasings, the small fights, the roses.. I want everything. I am not looking for a time-pass relation. I want a serious one, where I can introduce you to my parents, tell them that it is you I want in my future. Tell them that my future doesn't exist without you. I don't want to do the use and throw relations. I want to spend my whole lifetime loving the same person over and over again in all ways possible" She answered him seriously, knowing that he might back out or promise her his everything.

" I LOVE YOU. And I mean it" He said without wasting anytime. He didn't like the concept of proposing someone but for her, he was ready to it. He didn't want to miss out on her.

"Pakka?" 

"Swear upon Kritika" She smiled at him for the first time in the day. Throwing her arms around him, she hugged him tightly.

"Your turn?" He pulled away from the hug.

"Uh.. I love myself too.. see you" She ran away from him, not before winking him in mischievousness. He tried running behind her, but before that the door closed. Running a hand through his hair, he laughed at her antics. On the other hand, Nishtha smiled at everyone she met through the hallways.

"Bhai" She called Kabir once she was in her cabin.

"Someone sounds very happy"

"He loves me too" She said smiling so wide that her jaws hurt from it. 

____________________________

Finally, Vikrant and Nishtha are one now... Don't think its the end, its a beginning of something else.

Please comment on this chapter atleast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 71.5K 53
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
391K 22.7K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
292K 17.3K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...