The lost triplets

By R3b3cca09

Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searc... More

characters
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
the house
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
note
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
note
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 19

29.4K 822 166
By R3b3cca09

After breakfast, Lorenzo made sure Skye was okay with going to school and once he was certain she was okay with it they went upstairs. Lorenzo needed to finish getting ready for the day, he currently only had a shirt and trousers on, he still needed his tie and blazer.
Skye needed to get ready for the day as she was still in her pajamas.

As they headed upstairs Lorenzo paused "should we go and check if Alexander and James are up" he said knowing it would be wise to make sure.

So they went down the oppersite corridor, they found James door open with both boys inside talking.

"I see you are both up" Lorenzo commented standing at the doorway.

Alex looked over to Lorenzo, a small glare on his face when he saw Skye was with him.

"Maybe he will know" James whispered to Alex who looked even more annoyed.

"Lorenzo, sir, can I please ask you a question about one of our classes?" James asked.

"Of course" Lorenzo replied.

"It says gym on our timetable, what should we bring for it sir"

Lorenzo remembered they were homeschooled so he realised they had never took part in gym class.

"Well you will need sportswear. We got you some right?"

"Yes sir, thank you again for getting us so much sir" James replied.

"Ok so you can bring joggers or shorts and a t-shirt and some gym shoes. The school prefers plain colours so nothing to bright. Stick to dark colours if you can" Lorenzo explained.

"Skye you will no doubt have gym today, they tend to split the boys and girls up. Is that going to be a problem" he continued.

The triplets all nodded. None of them wanted to be seperated.
"I suppose we will manage" Alex said after internally debating. He didn't want to leave her but he didn't see the harm in leaving her with a few first year girls. There was no men around to abuse her.

"Ok great. Skye shorts and a tshirt or gym leggings and a tshirt" Lorenzo said.

Skye nodded knowing she would pick the leggings.

Time skip

And just like that it was gym class. The triplets would be seperated and each of them dreaded it. Thankfully Skye wasn't alone and she had Ella. The triplets didn't trust her or anyone but they were starting to believe that in time they could trust her.

Like Lorenzo said, the girls and boys were seperated.  The girls ended up in the gymnasium playing basket ball. Skye was terrified of the ball whenever it was thrown to her so her catching wasn't good. She managed a few good passes though.

Alex and James couldn't help but worry about Skye from the moment they left her. Their moods worsened when after they changed they were led outside to the fields. Yes they were amazed at the size, there was two fields one had a track going around it

They went onto the soccer field though where Marco was. He didn't look to happy when he saw his younger siblings.

"Right class today we are going to play soccer, this is Marco, he's the schools captain so he will be joining us today. He's a really good player so if you have any questions for him, ask away" the teacher said.

Marco rolled his eyes, the only reason he agreed to this was it was better than maths.

The teacher then had Marco lead the warm up session. He wasn't exactly pleased that he had to interact with kids but it was better than actual school work.

He did however keep glancing at his brothers. James was useless but Alexander was slightly better, still pathetic, well in his opinion.

Alex was actually really good at sports stuff, he had learnt to be a quick runner in order to escape the druggies or get back as fast as he could to avoid James and Skye getting hurt.
He had good reflexes just like James, both boys learnt to anticipate hits.

So when the teacher split them into groups, Alex was a decent enough player, he was good at running and dodging people when they approached him. He had never played before so he it was really good for his first time playing, only his skills were due to avoiding druggies trying to run at him.

The gym teacher had a different opinion though. After the game he walked up to Alex "well done, you show lots of potential, have you signed up for soccer, you really should" he said praising Alex. Alex didn't know how to feel. He had never experienced this before. He had never been told he was good at something.

"You can talk to Marco about it if you're unsure, he helps out with training sessions sometimes"  the teacher said.

Alex wasn't sure if the teacher was trying to put him off it.
"I think I need to talk about it with my brother and sister but thank you sir" Alex said wanting the opinion of Skye and James.

"You definitely should join" James said, he had been stood not to far aware waiting for the teacher to leave.

"But Marco does the training sessions and I don't feel comfortable leaving you and Skye alone"

"I can protect her" James said.

"I know you can but who will protect you"

"I can protect myself" he said.

"But I don't want you getting hurt"

James decided in a split second, they needed to take a chance at this being a new start. So he quickly called the teacher over who wasn't too far away. The teacher looked over and approached the two boys.
"Yes? Is everything okay boys" he asked.

"Yes everything is fine sir, my brother would like to sign up for soccer"

Alex was about to protest but James nudged him and sent him a little glare.

"Oh wonderful. Marco come meet Alexander, he's going to be joining the first year soccer team or at least trying out, but I'm sure he will make the team" the teacher was unaware Marco was the triplets brother.

Marco glared at them but walked over.

"This is Marco. Marco this is Alexander. I don't think you spoke during warm ups" the teacher was pleased that Alex was joining.

Marco glared at the boy "I highly doubt you will even get through try outs" he said.

"Don't be so critical. I think he has what it takes to become even better then you in a few years " the teacher continued.

This made Alex smirk and Marco's glare to get worse.
"No one can be as good as me" he said. It was partly true. Lorenzo had been the best player when he was at school. He had what it took to go pro by the time he was 15. The majority of trophies in the trophy room had Lorenzos name on, he had won so many he lost count. And if they hadn't got Lorenzo's name on they had Nico or Marcos.
Only a few in the sports section belonged to other people.

"What about you James, do you want to try out too" the teacher asked.

"No thank you. I'm not a fan"

"Not suprised, you're useless" Marco whispered so only James heard. He was actually stood nearest James.

"Oh that's quite alright. Well I'll be off I need to go put your name down. Remind me Alexander, what's your last name so I can put you down for tryouts" the teacher said.

Alex looked over to Marco who looked irritated. "His last name is Romano" Marco said with so much hate looking at his brothers in disgust.

The teacher put it together and a smile formed on his face as he left the brothers alone.

"The coach and I decide who gets on the first year team and quite frankly Alexander, you aren't going to get it. You are pathetic and you are wasting your time" he said harshly.

Then a sickly grin appeared on his face "but then again soccer can sometimes get a little violent. Or perhaps you should try out for football, that really does get violent. All those bruises that you would get ....yes I think I'll let you on the team" and with that he walked away.

Alex and James gulped.  They knew Marco was bad, he had no problem hitting Alex but now he had basically said he wanted to see Alex hurt. He was sadistic and Alex and James knew not to trust him.

Hope this chapter wasn't too confusing. Marco isnt getting any better but maybe soon. I have a few redemption ideas in mind. Quite a long note but it does have some information about the family...

Also just to clarify.
James is going to be the more academic one.
Alex will be the athletic one.
And Skye will either be a little academic/arts or little academic/music.

Also when I do introduce the girlfriend, she's most likely not going to be nice simply because Lorenzo is with her because of some sort of business. I haven't decided on the details just yet.He doesn't love her though. This was mentioned in the shopping chapter.

I know so far I have focused mostly on Skye and her struggles but I will be including James and Alex too.

As I mentioned Alex was Lorenzos favourite ( the oldest brothers favourite is always the sister so I thought I'd change it up a bit) anyway Alex has trust issues, is cold, closed off ect and it's obviously going to be Lorenzo mostly who helps him.

James will be explored too, James was close to Nico out of the brothers excluding Alex. So I'm thinking they will end up bonding.

And obviously Skye is currently bonding with Lorenzo but when she was younger, when she wasn't with Alex and James she was with Leo and....Marco !!!

Lastly I feel like I want the triplets to get into some trouble and have Lorenzo and possibly Rafael angry at them....for the ✨ drama ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.1K 33
"Aurora, get in the goddamn car before I throw you over my shoulder and put you in there myself", One of my brothers say. I roll my eyes at them. Thr...
3.1M 70.9K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
1M 25.4K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
53K 1.2K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...