Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-86

14.7K 760 124
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

"Boss don't do like this."

"Shut the fuck up! Let me focus or instead of this frying pan the next thing I will burn is you." Cyrus snapped at Creed who shut up pursuing his lips.

Cyrus after waking up, from God knows where got the idea to make breakfast for Hazel. Man doesn't even know how to start a stove in the first place. Even Creed never cooked before yet he was trying to help him but Cyrus told him in clear words that he will make breakfast by himself.

"And why the hell are you dancing on my head? Aren't your wife sick? Go to her!" Cyrus said before taking a new pan and placing it over the stove. Creed sighed.

"I did try to stay with her but the moment she heard that you're going to cook she pushed me to go to you and help you." Cyrus glared at him and filled the pan with the batter making Creed curse.

"Boss it's burning again!"

"Shit!" Cyrus cursed turning the stove off before Creed threw a glass of water on the pan.

"What's happening?" They both turned around swiftly hearing a familiar voice. They stood in a manner that Hazel wouldn't be able to see the mess they made.

The woman stared at the giant men in confusion as one looked embarrassed while the other was smiling at her shamelessly. When Hazel woke up she didn't find Cyrus there and wasn't much surprised as he always wakes up before her.

And thinking that he might have gone to his company she decided to meet Ana as she always comes before Hazel could wake up. Washing her face she walked out only to hear weird noises and smells coming out of the kitchen. She sniffed and it seemed like a burnt smell.

She walked near them making Cyrus work up. "Sweetheart, why don't you go and take a shower? Breakfast will be ready soon." He said smiling at her making Creed give him a ridiculed glance.

A while ago his boss was ready to slaughter him alive and look at him shooting invisible hearts at his woman. Creed felt unfair. He wanted to go to his wife now.

"Cyrus what did you do?" She questioned with a poker face as it was obvious he was hiding something. Cyrus exchanged a glance with Creed who also didn't know what to do.

"Move." She said and Creed didn't waste a second before betraying his boss. He moved away from the stove earning a glare from Cyrus.

"Bitch!" He cursed under his breath glaring at Creed who skillfully ignored him.

"I think my wife wants me back. I should go. Goodbye Boss and mam." With that, he sprinted out of the kitchen leaving the flustered man alone with his disappointed woman.

"Cyrus." She said when he tried to open his mouth and explain a bit. Silently he moved away revealing the messed-up stove along with the shelves attached to it. Everything looked destroyed.

"Jesus Christ! Cyrus, what have you done?" She exclaimed staring at the messed-up condition of the kitchen with wide shocked eyes. Cyrus pursed his lips sheepishly smiling at her.

"Well I wanted to make you breakfast but I guess I messed up. A little." Hazel shot him a nasty look.

"You call this." She paused pointing to the mess he made.

"Little!" Cyrus looked away awkwardly.

"Ok, I am sorry I just wanted to cook for you. I thought it will be easy." Hazel sighed shaking her head.

"Well, what were you even trying to cook?" She said looking at the bowl that had a batter but now it was fully empty. She stared at the burnt pans only to freeze at his answer.

"Cupcakes. You like them a lot that's why." She blinked at him in shock.

"Cupcakes? And on a pan?" Cyrus nodded confidently making her look at him in more disbelief.

"Cyrus cupcakes are baked not cooked." He frowned.

"What? Isn't it the same thing?" She facepalmed herself. She never thought that such a cunning mafia mob didn't even know the difference between baking and cooking.

"Cyrus just don't try cooking again ok. I am here for this." Saying that she shook her head at the mess making Cyrus rub his head in guilt.

"I can help you clean it." She instantly shook her head.

"No, it's fine. I can do it. You just get out of here." She pushed him out of the kitchen making him glance at her with a blank face. He knew why she was kicking him out. She was doubting him for increasing her work instead of helping her.

Hazel cleaned the kitchen and even tried cleaning the pans and she indeed saved one but the other two pans were too burnt that's why she had to throw them away. She couldn't help but smile remembering his expressions when he confessed to trying to cook cupcakes. It's better he would focus on his company stuff and all. Cooking is not his cup of tea.

After a while, she cooked the breakfast and placed it on the dining table finding Cyrus coming down wearing his usual suit. Her smile froze when her eyes fell over his face. The scar. He wasn't hiding it. And surprisingly he looked more handsome with his hair styled backward.

He reached her leaning his face closer to her and pecking her forehead. "Do I look that handsome you can't get your eyes away from me?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, you look handsome." She complimented making him smile proudly.

"I know." She shook her head at his narcissistic comment. Smiling they both started breakfast.

Hazel cracked up laughing slightly while staring at Cyrus who looked beyond embarrassed. Hazel explained to him the difference between cooking and baking and also that cupcakes are baked in the oven which made him even more embarrassed. No wonder why the batter kept on burning.

"Fucking bastard Creed! I asked him and he said it's fine to cook on a pan." Hazel chuckled realizing that both the scariest man were in the same boat when it comes to cooking.

"Alright now stop laughing woman!" She laughed more taking a bite of her toast. Cyrus sulked sipping his black coffee. She finally calmed down and placed her palm over his smiling at him.

"It's fine Cyrus. Happens but if you want to learn I can help you." Cyrus instantly shook his head.

"No! I am not going to even step in that place again. I want to eat the food you will make for the rest of my life." Saying that he kissed her hands.

It wasn't like he didn't want to learn, he just didn't want to let the chance to eat the food made by her go. He had never loved any food this much the way he loves the food made by her. Even the greatest chefs couldn't meet the flavor her cooking brings.

"Go and get ready we have to meet your mother." Hazel nodded.

"Aren't you going to the company?" He smiled at her shaking his head.

"I have more important work to be done first, and that is convincing your mother." She smiled staring at him.

It was still kind of hard to believe how can someone change this much. Maybe the famous saying that 'love can change people' was right. And indeed it was. Loving her changed him.

Time Skip

"Why are you here now? You didn't care about leaving me last night for this despicable man." Her mother sneered shooting a glare at Cyrus who was calmly sitting beside Hazel facing her mother.

"Mom." She mumbled feeling upset at her mother's harsh words. She wanted Cyrus to show her mother his better side yet the way he was sitting and behaving, he seemed only arrogant.

Keeping one foot on the thigh of his other leg he was staring at his mother with his cold eyes. He kind of looked like the Cyrus she knew before. Cold and cruel. The Cyrus who looked at her with only a soft gaze and smile was nowhere to be seen. And that was scaring her, if he kept on being like this her mother will never accept him.

"Hazel leave us alone. I want to talk to your mother alone." Hazel looked at Cyrus with hesitant eyes before looking at her mother who was only observing Cyrus.

"But Cyrus--" He turned his head to her and within a second his gaze soften which didn't go unnoticed by her mother.

"Just trust me, sweetheart." Sighing heavily she nodded and left the living room.

After Hazel closed the door sparing a glance at Cyrus who gave her a small smile his face instantly turned ice cold. He turned his blank gaze towards the mother of his woman. Making himself more comfortable on the couch he stared at the glaring woman.

"I know it's hard to accept me after all the things I did to your daughter in the past." He said and Mrs. Astor scoffed.

"Hard? No, it's impossible. I can't accept and entrust my daughter to you." He raised his hand making her stop speaking.

"But don't you think if I was still the same cruel man who hurt her once why would she come back to me? Have you ever questioned yourself why would Hazel want to be with me if I would be the same man?" This silenced her making Cyrus continue speaking.

"Because the truth is she didn't accept the man who hurt her once. She accepted the man who changed himself for her. Who learned to respect her and her wishes. The one who madly loves her." Her mother stared at him trying to find any lie but nothing all his eyes screamed was honesty.

"I love your daughter. And everything I confessed to you before was the things I did when I didn't even know the meaning of love. I was wrong. I did her wrong and I will not deny it. I accept that I was a monster to her once and I still am a cruel man. But not for her and for the people she cares about. I wouldn't say or promise much because I am not good at words." He paused before removing his leg from his thigh and leaning his body forward staring at the woman.

"But I promise you I will never let even single harm come near her. I will protect her with my life, with my everything. So trust your daughter's choice for once and last. Accept us." Finishing his words he stood up straightening his coat.

"I am going to pick her up at night. My men are still out of your house guarding it. Till then have a good day." With that, he walked out finding Hazel strolling around the garden. He smiled walking near her.

"Darling." She turned around hastily looking at him with a nervous gaze.

"You can talk to your mother. Don't be too tensed she will accept us." Hazel sighed making a sad face.

"And what if she didn't?" She mumbled to herself but Cyrus was fast enough to hear. He moved his bulky arm to her wrapping it around her waist and tugging her body closer to him. She gasped in surprise placing her hands over his shoulders and snapping her eyes to his.

The intensity his eyes held made her shudder. "Whatever her decision will be doesn't matter anymore. You're mine. And I am never letting you go. I did let you go once and died once. Now I want to live. Live with you. None matters to me anymore. Only you and just you." With that, she breathed shakily when he softly placed a kiss on the corner of her lips.

He let his lips linger over her flesh for some time before finally letting her go. "I will pick you up at night." Pecking her cheek for the last time he walked out making her stare at his back.

Her ears and nose burn at the intensity of his words which made her heartbeat run like a rollercoaster. She took a deep breath patting her chest. She never knew she liked this feeling. Hazel was naturally submissive, but a fan of a soft and loving touch. Even though Cyrus used to be a sadist when it comes to touching a woman. But after Hazel, he also started liking a soft and gentle attitude while getting intimate with her.

"Mom, why are you so silent?" Hazel for the past half an hour was talking with her mother while she was only staring at her daughter without saying anything.

"You were so quiet for the last two months. But seeing you looking so lively right now I think I was really wrong about you making this decision because Cyrus might have threatened you but no. You look like you went after him with your wish." Hazel smiled grabbing her mother's hands.

"I know mom after what he did it's hard to trust him but you don't have to trust him. Just trust your daughter." Her mother smiled.

"That's why I decided to accept your relationship. I want nothing but your happiness. And if it's attached to him then I am fine with accepting him as well." Hazel nodded her head smiling widely.

"Thanks, mom." With that, they both started talking and spending time together. Cyrus arrived at night and her mother asked him to meet her before leaving which he did.

"Hazel go and make tea for him." Hazel understood that her mother wants to talk to him. Nodding her head she went to the kitchen making Cyrus stare at the woman with a curious gaze.

"You already know how religious Hazel is. She didn't get these religious beliefs on her own. We taught her. I and my late husband. We both were strong believers but we tried our best to not force our beliefs on Hazel as she grew up watching us she started following the same beliefs as well. So Cyrus I am not really a fan of relationships without marriage. I hope you understand me."

Cyrus chuckled under his breath. He knew what she was trying to say. "I am not asking you to marry her fast. I actually want you two to give each other some time and then make such a big decision. You know what I mean right?" He smirked at her.

"Don't worry Mrs. Astor we wouldn't have sex before marriage." Mrs. Astor's eyes widened watching the shameless man.

They heard a gasp and turning his face he saw Hazel standing there with her ears and cheeks burning red. He smirked at her controlling his laugh before turning his face to her shocked mother.

"I love your daughter and I respect her beliefs as well. I wouldn't go any far if she doesn't want me to." Smiling devilishly he stood up from the couch grabbing Hazel's wrist and dragged her with him to the garden.

"Cyrus you shameless man! How could say such a thing in front of my mother? My God!" She said covering her face with her palms as they reached the garden. He chucked removing her hands before palming her cheeks.

"She doesn't like me anyways so who cares." She sighed shaking her head at him.

"Alright stop talking about her. Let's talk about us. I missed you." She looked at him chuckling.

"I didn't." She playfully said making him narrow his eyes at her.

"I see. I bought cupcakes for you. Strawberry ones. Well, forget it. You didn't even miss me I will eat them." Her eyes widened as she grabbed his arm.

"No! I want them. Alright, I missed you too. Now give me." He smirked shaking his head.

"No! you don't mean it. I don't want to give you." She pouted.

"Please. Pretty please." He smiled before pointing at his cheek.

"Give me a kiss then." She pursued her lips to not smile as she finally understood he wanted this. Tiptoeing she kissed his cheek making him smile in satisfaction.

"Now." He chuckled.

"Still no." She gasped.

"Hey! It's cheating!" He suddenly leaned his face closer to hers making her eyes widen in surprise.

"Call me honey." She blinked at him feeling blush rushing to her cheeks as she gaped at him.

"Cyrus--"

"Honey." He said as his voice turned deeper with each second.

"Come on sweetheart." He whispered brushing his lips against her lips making her close her eyes.

"H-Honey."

"Again." She breathed out feeling his breathing hitting her lips.

"Honey." And that's it he smiled seeing her looking extremely flustered. He leaned back tugging his hands in the pockets of his coat.

"Your cupcakes are in the car. Meet your mother and come to the car honey." With that, he walked out leaving the stunned girl behind.

She snapped her eyes open staring at him who walked out like he accomplished his every mission. And he kind of did. Ruffling her hair she cursed at him.

"Jerk!" With they ran inside while Cyrus took a seat in the car smiling like an idiot.

_____________________________________

The Next will be updated soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

Try my new book "Rogue's Innocent Slave" if you're interested to read something similar to this book.

Keep on following me here and on Instagram it's mirah_selim

Till the next adios

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 13.5K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
356K 7.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
229K 5.4K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...