human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate 2
black hearts 3
How they run the farm 4
the tragedy 5
house of lunatics 6
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
dinner with vampires 15
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
my brother
the vampire true colors
Stop spying on my heart
Love songs
(Crazy ride)
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time

violent fight

62 13 2
By sana_the_novel1st

(violent fight)

(Jared)

I looked at her as she lay there, surrendering without making a move. I could have finished what I started and taken what I wanted so badly – her, I want her, even more than her rare, delicious blood.

For a moment, the tempting idea consumed me to the point where I almost gave in.

But I withdrew my hands and left her be until she regained consciousness.

I sat next to her, as she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. I had exhausted her. This time, I wasn't satisfied with just a small amount of her delicious blood. In fact, I think I drank too much. Poor girl. I muttered this to myself as I looked at her.

I appeared like a monster, while she looked like a victim. I felt sorry for her. Curse these petty human feelings. I don't understand my problem. Why can't I be cruel and insensitive like Jayden and Gerard? Why do I still experience these feelings of "remorse" and a "tormented conscience?"
And "pity" – the pity that led me to purchase this poor girl in the first place.

"I didn't want to hurt her. In reality, I desired her to love me, become my wife, have my children, and be with me forever because I'm lonely.

But I ruined everything, and my attempts to fix the situation only made it worse. The truth is, I'm angry with her, feeling disappointed. I never imagined that Irene, the kind, sweet girl, would be so ungrateful as to contemplate killing me despite everything I did for her."

"I reunited her with her mother, allowing her to grow up with her.

Now let me tell you about the wonderful night I had.

Before leaving the house, I called the farm and asked them to bring Sami Leone, of course, after transferring a large sum of money to them. Then I went out and found the beautiful Irene trying to operate the microwave. I knew immediately that she had forgotten to connect the electric plug to it. I stopped myself from laughing before I decided to deliver the plug to her. I enjoyed the looks of embarrassment and shame that appeared on her beautiful face.

I wanted to tell her that Sami would visit her and that I had succeeded in convincing them, but I preferred to let her be surprised by his presence. I informed her that Lukeria was moving in with us, but she remained silent and did not say a word. I asked myself why she was angry?. I did not get angry after our short conversation last night, despite her hurtful statements. Oh, they are humans.

Then I noticed the delicious scent of Irene, and I still stopped myself from drinking too much blood. So, I left the place in a hurry before my hunger got the better of me. At work, there were not many situations that required my intervention. The situation was calm. I was not thinking about anything except Irene, my beautiful human girl. I wanted her to forgive me and restore her trust in me, so I sent her brother to her, and I was ready to do more for her.

While I was busy thinking, my phone rang, and it was my mother asking me to come to dinner. I knew immediately that she had learned about Sami, my request for him, and the money I had spent to bring him. I knew that she was preparing some kind of lecture, blame, and reproach for me. But I never imagined that crazy Gerard would be there.

My mother brought a bottle of O+ and poured me a cup, but despite my thirst, I did not drink it. I did not crave it as much as I craved warm blood, specifically the blood that I sucked directly from a vein."

Gerard said"

"How long has it been since you fed, brother?"

I put the cup away and replied:

"Only two days ago."

My mother chimed in:

"That's why you don't look well. You're as pale as a corpse. That's enough. Drink a little."

Gerard, being sarcastic, added:

"You are hungry and in a miserable state, even though there is a beautiful human in your house and at your disposal. Have you fed on her yet?"

His provocative and inquisitive questions bothered me, so I irritably responded:

"Yes, Gerard, I did. Have you satisfied your curiosity now?"

In a devilish tone, Gerard continued:

"You feel now that you want more because the blood bottles is no longer like fresh, hot vein blood, huh?"

I explained:

"You know I have a problem. I used to go on a diet..."

He interrupted me, saying:

"Oh, yes, I know about your problems, brother, and I think you are afraid now more than ever of losing control and killing the poor girl."

While my mother said:

"son. Why did you pay the farm a sum of money to take her brother out for a while?"

Gerard's eyes showed anger and provocation. I was silent and did not know what to say. A vampire is supposed to be cruel and emotionless, especially with humans. After a long silence, punctuated by provocative looks from Gerard, I said:

"Irene will be the mother of my children and my wife, and one day I will turn her... that is, she will exist forever. There is no harm in fulfilling some of her desires."

Gerard immediately responded:

"Her desires, wow. It seems that this little human bitch is influencing you and pushing you to do things for her. What a disgrace you are to the family and to vampires. You were always weak. You were a pathetic human, and now you are a disgusting vampire."

My mother scolded him, saying:

"Gerard, stop. Don't start a fight with your brother now. Jared would be right if that human deserved it, but she doesn't deserve this generous treatment. She doesn't even deserve the honor of bearing your children while she is thinking and dreaming of killing you. I wish you could read her thoughts."

I looked at her with a frown and said:

"What are you saying, Mom? That's why you hit her?"

She explained:

"Inside that innocent little girl's head is a deep hatred for us. She was thinking about burning you while you were sleeping, and she wished she could burn us all. Beware of her. If I were in your place, I would punish her severely. She needs to be tamed."

I couldn't believe my mother, Irene, was thinking of killing me after everything I've done for her. I even curb my wild desires for fear of hurting her.

Gerard approached me and said in a provocative tone:

"Humans are never trusted, my gentle brother. Look at Loren. She learned from me, brother. She is obedient and well-tamed. If you cannot restrain your girl, give her to me. I will do the job for you since you have fallen under her influence."

I pushed him away from me and firmly stated:

"Don't even think about approaching her..."

While my mother sat with one leg crossed over the other, she remarked:

"Oh, vampires have no feelings, but when they fall in love, they become very dangerous."

I turned to her with a frown and responded:

"I'm not in love."

Sipping the O+, she said coldly:

"I saw for myself how you held her hand intimately all the time at dinner while she was thinking of killing you and burning us all."

Gerard laughed and approached, saying:

"How funny is this, my sweet brother? Is the girl fucking you?, or are you fucking her? I think she is the one in control in this relationship, ohhh, or has this not happened yet?"

I said angrily:

"Watch your words, Gerard. You have become provocative and intrusive. Don't make me make you swallow your dirty tongue."

He approached and said challengingly:

"Show me what you're capable of. A pathetic vampire like you wouldn't even be able to pluck a hair from my head."

Before he could finish his words, I gave him a strong punch above his lips. He retreated a few steps but quickly came back and attacked me. We entered into a violent fight, while my mother continued to drink her cup coldly. Then she remarked, “Great fight as usual.”

I don't know where Gerard took out a knife, but he grabbed a small knife and stabbed me deeply in the chest, causing me to bleed profusely, and my white uniform turned red.

He moved away from me, pleased with his victory, thinking that these treacherous stabs had paralyzed my movement. However, I took the knife out of my chest and threw it with perfect aim so that it lodged in his neck. Then I got up from the ground to attack him, but my mother stood in my way, pushed me away, and said angrily:

"That's enough. Show some respect. Playtime is over. I don't want any of you to get hurt."

While I said angrily:
“I shouldn't be here...it's none of your business what I do.”

My mother said:

“How much did you pay them for that visit?”

I said:

“It doesn’t matter how much I paid, in any case I don’t benefit much from this money. I save and save and do nothing with it. I don’t even know why we are still working. We are rich and immortal.”

Gerard immediately spoke after removing the knife from his neck:

“If you don’t know what to do with the money, donate it to me. You know that I need support in my experiments and laboratory... but instead of helping me in my research and laboratory, you prefer to spend your money on humans. You and Jayden never appreciate what I do.”

Meanwhile, my mother commented, “My little son, you still need help. Why are you not feeding? Look at your condition. If you remain like this, you will lose control again. Be careful of this malicious human girl. Humans are dangerous and rebellious creatures.”

Taking a deep breath to calm down, I responded, “Don't worry, mother, I will be fed, and I will be well fed.”

Covered in blood, both mine and Gerard's, I left my mother's house. While driving my car, I could only think of one thing: "Irene."

The idea that Irene was contemplating killing me took control of my mind. Despite her seemingly delicate and innocent appearance, I realized she could be dangerous. I recalled her reaction when I attacked her while I was unconscious; she fought back, showing a capacity for self-defense. By opening the window.
I couldn't blame her, as her surrender could have led to her death. However, the thought that she desired to kill me, coupled with Gerard’s provocative words, fueled my anger and hunger. At that moment, I decided to change my treatment of Irene. I would no longer restrain myself from her.

The idea of ​​enjoying her pure and delicious blood
completely dominated my thoughts, and my hunger made matters worse.

I will enjoy that body in every way. Irene will be mine tonight. I will not withhold myself from her, even if she refuses to surrender. I will force her. I will make her submit to me completely.

"Irene is mine. I own her. I have the right to do whatever I want with her. I will punish her. She wants to kill me and does not care about me. She deserves everything I will do to her."

I entered the house determined to confront her tonight or today, as the sun would rise in a few moments. I knew she was waiting for me and that she was watching me when I arrived. I asked Lukeria to summon her, even though I knew very well that she was behind the door, eavesdropping, and her heartbeat was violent.

I took off my blood-stained clothes and went directly to the bathroom to wash the blood off my body. I felt her when she entered the room. I deliberately took a long time in the shower despite the smell that reached my nose. It was Ab, that delicious, rare blood, the blood of that beautiful, virgin girl, the girl who would be at my disposal shortly.

I couldn't bear those thoughts any longer. I wanted to put my hands on her now. I'm hungry and aroused, and that girl is all I need. I took the towel, quickly wrapped it around my waist, and left. Instead of killing her, I found myself talking to her, explaining to her. I even asked her to be mine and to be ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 479 40
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
52M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
8.7M 305K 33
Highest Rank #19 in Fantasy. Four guys , hot guys rooming with you and that's not all , they're princes. Supernatural princes. As if that wasn't eno...
41.1K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...