My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Two Choices
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Angry Hubby Drunken Wife

14.5K 604 113
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 43

"Forced or loved but she is my bride, an important part of my life and I love her. So you don't need to interfere in our matter. And if I saw you near me again or my wife then believe me I will destroy you and will bring you on street." Neil said gritting his teeth and left leaving a heartbroken Juhi behind.

Avni was sitting staring at the sky when suddenly she felt someone pulling her from her seat and dragged her outside in the garden area which was isolated.

"Nei...Neilll..What are you doing??"Avni asked seeing him.

"That's what I want to ask you Avni. Why are you doing all this??"he asked

"What did I do?" She asked confusingly.

"Why didn't you stopped her from coming near me Avni " Neil shouted angrily while pinning her to her walls, holding her both hand tightly making them red.

"Ne..Neil...please leave my hand. Its paining"Avni pleaded, trying to avoid his question.

"First answer my questions Avni......"

"Why didn't you stopped her from coming near me Avni, why you never showed your rights on me Avni, why " Neil again shouted angrily.

"Because you wanted it" Avni said taking a pause

"And I don't have any right to stop you" she continued staring down.

"You are My Bride for god sake you only have the right" he spoke staring at her deeply.

"Because maybe you were never mine" she said smiling sadly, upping her lashes at him.

Just the difference is earlier you didn't wanted to accept and now I can't accept it, knowing very well that now, nothing is possible even if I want.

"Oh really! Then what between us? What we are for each other?? Because for you this marriage doesn't matter right?" He asked making her silent.

"Answer me dammit" He shouted angrily.

"Nei..neil..Its hurt...hurting...."She said

"And what about me Agni, what about me. How can you be so selfish Avni? How?? For you ,your fear, your wanting ,your pain is everything but..but what about me Avni?? What about me?? Have you ever thought about me??" He asked shaking her vigorously.

"Ne...Neil....I..."She started but was cut off by him.

"No never, for my pain, my wish they are nothing for you. You never cared what I want. But now you know what I am fed up. I am fed up from you and your problem that now I dont even want to see you."

"You are free to do whatever you want. Just do a little favour don't show your face to me."Saying this he left without realising that how much its goanna affect her.

Hearing him she freezes on her spot tears kept pouring down her eyes. She stood there like a lifeless body, his words...his words kept repeating in her mind.

How can you be so selfish Avni??

You know what I am fed up from you Avni.

I am fed up from you and your problem that now I dont even want to see you.

Just do a little favour don't show your face to me?

I am fed up from you Avni.

I am fed up from you and your problem that now I don't even want to see you.

Just do a little favour don't show your face to me?

"Stop...stop it" She shouted covering her both ears with her palm and fell on her knees crying bitterly.

"I ...I am not selfish. I am not" Avni shouted while crying.

She was sitting there crying for don't know how much time when she saw a bottle being forwarded in her direction turning toward it she saw a boy of early twenty's standing beside her forwarding it to her.

"Here take this it will take away all your pains from you" he said making her stare him with her teary eyes.

"You must be thinking, how weird I am right that instead of giving you a napkin to wipe your tears I am giving you this bottle but believe me this bottle is much better than that, when pain get uncontrollable it's the best option. "He said bitterly giving her a small smile then left without turning back.

Seeing his retreating figure Avni lowered her lashes toward the bottle.

"Juhi...Juhi where are you child??And why was your phone unreachable?," Mr Cameron asked his daughter worriedly over the phone.

"Dad I urgently need to leave for Canada."Juhi said trying to control her sobs not wanting to make her father worry.

"But...but why didn't you informed before" Mr Cameron asked worriedly.

"Dad it came suddenly even I got to know it half hours before only "Juhi said.

"But...Juh...." Mr Cameron started but was cut off by her.

"Dad I am sorry but I need to board now" Saying this Juhi immediately turned off her phone not having the power to lie more and then upped her lashes staring out of the car window.

Sorry...Dad..Sorry..Mom but now I can't stay here anymore.
.
.
.
How can I do this??

Today in my anger, don't know how bad things I said to her.

How can I do this??

How can I break my promise which I gave to mom?

Neil ran his hand on his hair staring around searching for her but she was nowhere to found.

Where did she go??

He searched her all around the party but didn't found her then came out looking for her toward the place where he left her earlier, when he saw her silently sitting on the bench alone.

"Avni" He called her softly after coming near her but got no response.

"Avni...I am sorry I shouldn't have said you those words." He said but still didn't got any response.

"Avni I am talking to you" Neil said touching her shoulder making her turn toward him only to find her face emotionless and ,her face and nose were turned red ,her eyes were red puffy due to excessive crying making his heart pinch.

"Avni" He called her softly.

"Avni?? Who is she? And who are you??" Avni asked looking him.

"Avni what are you saying" He asked her confusingly.

"I am not Avni" She shook her head in no making him frown.

"Avni are you okay?? What are you saying?" Neil asked and was going to touch her cheek but was stopped by her.

"Heyy dont touch me, who are you?? Are you a kidnapper?? "Avni asked frowning at him in confusion.

"Avni I am Neil your..." He wanted to say husband but then stopped not knowing how to continue as after the wording he said to her he didn't have courage to call himself her husband.

"Neil? Who Neil?? I don't know Any Neil??" Avni said shrugging her shoulder confusingly.

"Avni what are you saying?? Come let's go home." He said holding her hand but she jerked it away.

"Why??" She asked so innocently just like a baby making him smile but he quickly hide it.

"Because I wanna kidnap you" he slowly whispered in her ear making her widen her eyes at him.

"Haww...you wanna kidnap me??" She asked blinking her lashes innocently making him want to bite her white cheek. Control Neil.

"Avni come let's go" He said forwarding his palm for her to hold.

"No" She shook her head.

"Avni I said come" Neil said sternly.

"No I don't want to go" She said making a cry face.

"Oh! Then what you want to do here?" He asked to which she grinned then signed him with her hand to come near her.

"Say" He said sitting beside her.

"I am talking" Avni said swinging her legs.

"Talking? To whom?" He asked putting his hand on her knees to stop her legs movement.

"My parents" She said pointing her finger to the sky making him look at it sadly.

"Okay now no more talks lets go home" Neil said getting up.

"No I don't want to go "She argued.

"I said get up" Neil said glaring her making her pout angrily.

"I will not go" Avni too argued getting up and copying his action trying to intimidate him but then frowned.

"Now what happened" he asked noticing her frown.

"Why are you so tall??" She said upping her lashes at him.

"What...what do you mean?" He asked

"I have to up my head ,to look at you" She complained to which he looked at her shockingly not knowing what to answer.

"Now why are standing like a pillar say sorry to me" She scolded him putting her both hands on her small waist.

"What...sorry but why? I didn't do anything?" He asked frowning confusingly

"For being this tall... now say sorry" Avni said stumbling on her steps but then balanced herself.

"Oh...okay. I am sorry" Neil said

"Don't you have manners is this the way to say...sorry....say it properly" Avni again scolded him but this time showing him the stick which she took, don't from where.

The Neil Khanna who didn't said sorry to anyone except my mom off course, had to say sorry, to her, that to without any fault.

But you behave very badly with her and said harsh thing to her.

His subconscious said.

"You idiot" Avni shouted and was going to hit him with the stick but he held her hand.

"Stop this nonsense of yours, Av...."He shouted but then stopped seeing her tears.

"Yo...you....ar..are bad......I....wi...will ....never...talk to you again.....you....ar..are...bad...ver..very bad" Avni said crying loudly and again sat on the bench.

What blunder again I did?? Already she was hurt and again I shouted on her.

Neil you really need to control your anger.

Seeing her he signed and beside he slowly try to hold her hand but she got up and started to move totally ignoring him.

"Avni...Avni....where are you going?" He asked while getting up and holding her hand.

"Avni....avni..Please...I am sorry but please stop crying and say something"He said holding his ears not hearing her reply.

"I...am...going...find...a...good..man" Avni said hiccupping making his eyes widen..

"What" He again shouts making her flinch and she pulled her hand back from him.

"You...are...bad...you...again shouted...on...me..I...will.....find ...my .....super...hero....jus..just...like....my..father...then....wil...will...go..away...and...never...wi...will...see...you" Avni said sobbing and was going to move but was again pulled by him.

"You are not going but coming with me to our house" Neil said sternly trying to control his anger to not to burst on her again.

"Come" Saying this he started to drag her with him.

"Help.....somebody...help....he..he's....kidnapping...me.......to....sell...my...kidney...so..that...he...can.......buy.. an....IPhone...help...."Avni shouted trying to loosen his grip but it became more tighter. Seeing her protest, he picked her up throwing her on his shoulder like a sac making her throw punches with her small fist on his back.

"Quiet" He said opening his car door and made her sat in the passenger seat then closing it a move toward the driver seat and sat only to find her place empty making him shock. Coming out of his car he saw her moving away.

This girl is now really testing my patience.

Moving toward her he again threw her on his shoulder and came toward his car with her throwing punches at him then make her sit in the passenger.

"Shut up" He said sternly and locked the car door.

"Where were you going??" He asked after settling inside the driver seat.

"I want to go" She shouted while frowning cutely.

"Oh! Girl, why are you shouting this much." He said rubbing his ear.

"Now sit quietly and tell me how much you drank" He asked tilting his body, to face her.

"I....did..didn't drank" She said shaking her head in no, cutely making him wanna pinch her cheek and hug her but then he controlled ,trying to keep his face stern.

"Tell me" He again asked but this time sternly making her pout cutely just like a baby.

"Only this much" She said showing him a pinch, earning a glare from him.

"A bottle" She said quietly seeing him glaring her.

"What....a....bottle??Are you mad?" Hearing her, Neil shouted shockingly making her cry with his loud voice.

"You are scolding me" She said crying loudly making him want to bang his head on the wall.

"No..no...I didn't...I didn't scolded you" Neil said taking a deep breath trying to calm himself forcing on the word didn't.

"No you scolded" Avni said sobbing.

"I said naa...that I didn't scolded you" Neil said wiping her tears ,controlling himself from shouting.

"No...you..sco...."Avni was going to say but was cut off by him.

"I said na that I didn't now can shut the hell up" Neil said loudly.

"See you again shouted on me" Avni said and was going to cry again but he quickly put his put his lips on her ,closing his eyes and started to devour them trying to divert her mind from this scolding session.

Feeling his lips on her Avni closed her and her one hand moved around his neck with other on his torso, making his heart to thump loudly feeling her soft touch him, for the first time in their 9 months relationship.

His one hand slowly snacked around her small waist pulling her closer, pressing her soft body with his hard one while the other one cupped her right cheek caressing it. He slowly yet passionately started to smooch her lips one by one, eating her strawberry lipstick.

Soon his tongue was licking her both lips wanting to enter her hot mouth to taste her sweet nectar. He was nibbling her lower lip softly then pulled it with his teeth making her moan.

"Ummm....." Avni moaned putting her small palms on his chest trying push him away ,to break the kiss as she was getting out of breath.

Hearing her Neil came into reality and immediately breaks the kiss. Opening his eyes he saw her breathing heavily trying grasp more oxygen.

Hi there everyone, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Neil being Neil in his anger said the things which he shouldn't have And Avni being Avni is goanna take them too seriously, well its the matter between hubby and wifey but we being we ,we are not goanna leave them alone😅(hay but is this the first emoji which I used in this whole book till now🤔). Anyways leave all this nonsense of mine, tell me did you like the drunken Avni and what about their real first kiss. Do share your reviews. Will see you guys in next update till then stay safe and blessed. Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 26.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
131K 7K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
22K 953 9
❝If I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.❞ ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I ❝Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...
1.2M 49.7K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...