Stranger Things - Season 5 (T...

By ItsCAramEL_2018

Two people stood on top of a hill, one boy and a girl both in a trance with gloom and sadness. The two were l... More

Story Description
Trailer
Season 4 - Chapter 9 recap
Chapter One: Strange Occurrence
Chapter One: The Hider's Seeker
Chapter Two: The son of Raghailleach's daughter
Chapter Two: The forgotten
Chapter Two: Hell...0!
Chapter Three: District Moribund
Chapter Three: Dead men tells no tale
Important A/N
Important A/N
Announcement
Noticed
Author's Note 📝
Chapter Three: Lass Mirage
Chapter 4: Guilty Conscience

Chapter One: Unknown Danger

153 4 0
By ItsCAramEL_2018

⚠️Warning⚠️

This book contains spoilers from Seasons 1-4 of the Stranger Things series!

Read at your own risk

This also contains language
that might not be appropriate for young children

This story mainly revolves around Will Byers

Please, no hate 🙏

Steve's Pov

Vecna fell from the attic, making Robin run towards the window he fell in only to find his burnt body gone.

We ran downstairs to check if she had seen it right, and she did, we tried to go back to the attic only to find a portal opening in front of our eyes.

It had created a sudden tear on the ground, shaking us as we immediately ran back downstairs.

When we had reached the exterior of the house, the portal had begun to spread like a wildfire and had now created an opening to the whole upside down

"This is bad," Nancy said, still holding the shotgun in her arms and worried. "What are you two waiting for? Let's go!" Robin exclaimed, looking anxious.

Nancy and I looked at each other and nodded, we then ran towards where we came from, and we were headed towards Eddie's camper when we found Dustin crying and holding Eddie's unconscious body on his arm

"Is he..." Nancy was cut off when I suddenly ran towards Dustin.

"Dustin..." I started in a whisper-like manner while sitting down beside him.

"Eddie... Please wake up... Please..." Dustin mumbles between his sobs.

"Eddie, come back please...don't leave me..I...I love you, man," Dustin sobbed while hugging Eddie's body tightly.

We all sat there quietly, praying for Eddie to open his eyes and talk again. After about a minute of crying, Dustin stopped his hiccups and looked up at us sadly.

"Why aren't you guys saying anything?" Dustin asks.

"I'm sorry for your lost Dustin" Robin replied softly.

"Don't say that, Robin, don't say that!" He exclaimed sadly.

"Dustin, Eddie's dead!" Nancy replied softly, trying not to sound rude.

"No, he isn't," Dustin replies.

I look at Dustin and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Dustin, but we need to get back to Hawkins," I said, earning silence as a response.

Dustin's Pov 

I let go of Eddie's body and put him down lightly on the ground, then walked beside Steve and Nancy.

I turned towards the group with snot running down my nose, and I've seen the look of pity they were giving me.

We were all looking at each other as the two looked away immediately once they saw me looking back at them.

When I had reached them, the two kept quiet, and sadness was evident in their eyes.

The three of us fell into a deep silence to pay our respect, when suddenly we heard Robin who were a few steps away from us scream.

"Gah," she exclaimed, making us turn our attention to her. Her eyes bulged as she pointed her finger toward us

"What is it, Robin?" I ask her while looking confused, but instead of answering my question, she just continued pointing her finger toward us

"What?" Nancy asks, annoyed.

"There's...There's something -" She trailed off while pointing at us again.

"What is 'there's something Robin?" Steve complained.

"Back... There's something in your back," she finally spoke up, pointing her finger to me, or should I say towards our back.

I and the other two looked at each other's eyes, confusion evident inside them. We then soon found ourselves looking curiously toward where she was pointing.

> > >

Soon enough, we got out of the upside-down and were flabbergasted to see the peaceful Hawkins almost ruined by portals all around it.

-After two days-

Mike's Pov

We drove from Lenora Hills of California to Hawkins using the pizza van Argyle and Jonathan used.

Even before we entered the town, we had seen cars of the residents leaving, one car after another.

While driving to my house, we saw a family still packing up their things to leave Hawkins.

We managed to get to my house without any difficulties and saw my mom putting out boxes.

Once she had a glimpse of me exiting the vehicle, she immediately ran toward me and hugged me tight.

After our reunion, the group split up.

The three people, Steve, Dustin, and Robin, left to go to the evacuation center to help people with the donations.

Meanwhile, El, Jonathan, Will, Nancy, and Argyle were left to go to Hopper's cabin (this is the same cabin that was ruined by the Spider Monster that killed Billy In season 3).

I hugged my mom for the last time, and we soon took off to the cabin.

-in Hopper's cabin-

Once we arrived at our destination, all of us got off and walked to a ruined cabin

Jonathan and Nancy were left outside to fix the broken windows

While El, Will, and I were left to clean inside

"Did she... talk to you at all?" Will ask seeing El walk in front of us

"Not much. I mean, a little bit."

I sighed

"Dr. Brenner..." I said as I sat on the old sofa, finding Will sitting down as well.

"He said that she wasn't ready. And now she's starting to think he was right."

"That's crap."

"If it wasn't for her if she hadn't left the lab-Max wouldn't be alive right now."

"I know."

"It's just, she's just...um,"

"She's never lost before. Not like this."

"She'll have another chance."

"-Let's hope not. Let's hope one is dead and rotting."

"He's not." I was greeted by an ominous presence as Will said those words.

"Now that I'm in here, in Hawkins, I can f-feel him," his voice quivered.

"and he's hurt. He's hurting. But he's still alive. "

"It's strange, knowing now who it was the whole time, but... I can still remember what he thinks and how he thinks, " Will said with a shaky breath.

"and he's not going to stop. Ever. Not until he's taken everything. And everyone." he said as he turned towards me.

"We have to kill him," he said with full seriousness.

"And we will," I said as I touched his shoulder, reassuring him.

"We will," I repeated, still touching his shoulder.

Just then, a revering sound of a vehicle was heard outside, making us look at each other in shock and sat up.

Will walk faster and look at the open gap in the cabin.

There, we both saw a black car that seemed to be from the government, coming towards the cabin and stopping just in front of the cabin door.

"Government." I heard Jonathan say with a little hint of fear.

°○°

○1114 Word count○

Now, onto the next chapter

Chapter One: Unknown Danger, To be continued
Over and Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
6.8K 317 85
In 1980s Indiana, Judy Hopper and her group of young friends witness supernatural forces and secret government exploits. As they search for answers...
4.3K 213 15
"𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝...
16.2K 440 33
Y/n L/n has lived in Hawkins, Indiana her whole life. But while she's in high school, some strange things begin happening around town, starting with...