Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♣Chapter 47♣

469 17 22
By TinyTrack127u

What felt like he should be moving on with, felt like pain. His father and mother were dead. And Haechan? His first ever love, the person he could share emotions with just had to lose all his memories to not remember the pain of betrayal.

His heart ached more than any part of his body. Donghyuck, the person he loved, probably had no idea he existed.

As Donghyuck wanted, Mark took the boy to some people he knew would treat him shit and reminded them to still send them to his school. He wanted to keep an eye on him still and make sure he was still well.

Of course, he should be grieving. But when life throughs stones on you from childhood and onwards. You learn to ignore the pain.

He got home and opened the door with his keys to see Taeyong sitting on the couch in his house.

"MARK! WHAT HAPPENED?" Taeyong asked rushing over to the younger. Their parents just passed away ages ago and there he was covered in blood.

"What do you want?" Mark asked, not in the mood to see his brother which he had no attachment to like most brothers would. Well that was what he assumed.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING THAT'S WHAT!" Taeyong panicked rushing to get his medical kit. He shoved the younger onto the sofa he was just sitting on, ripping the shirt off him and treating the two wounds.

"You still have the fucking bullets in here! Are you fucking crazy!" Taeyong yelled pulling out two bullets. One that was by his hip and the other that lodged his collar bone.

"Don't even think about going to school. We won't sell the house. You can come here whenever you want but I need to keep track of you as your legal guardian until you grow older." Taeyong said noticing as Mark was not happy with that.

"Whatever, I'll go pack my bags then." Mark sighed, starting to get out of the sofa he was shoved onto. 

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! Stay here and rest. I'll get you your laptop if you want to do stuff, but don't you dare move." Taeyong yelled rushing to get his phone that was ringing loudly somewhere. It was probably Jaehyun.

Mark rolled his eyes. When Taeyong came back with his laptop, he only then felt a clump in his pocket. Shoving his hand in, he found out that it was a USB.

He didn't know when it got in his pocket but could only think about how Dinghyuck did tug on his trousers when they hugged and kissed each other.

"Sneaky bastard." Mark thought before plugging the USB in.

Over 100 pictures and an MP3 file were stored on it. His eyes widened at the sight. And what would have been so important for Donghyuck to give him that?

Opening the files he found out most of them were pictures. Pictures of him smiling with none other than Donghyuck.

Feeling tears well in his eyes, he quickly pushed them down knowing the emotions were weak.

Clicking on the MP3 file, he plugged his headphones in case Taeyong was still there. His mouth dropped from the voices.

"What do you need to talk about?"

"It seems like our sons have been getting along very well without our knowledge." 

"We didn't know you had a son,"

"We know. Nobody was supposed to know him. He is so much of a softy to be known."

"What do you suppose to happen?"

"Surely we can use them to our advantage to stop this feud?"

"This feud goes way back. We can't just merge everything together!"

"The offer will be at hand whenever you would like to."

"I'm afraid, you are not allowed to know of Donghyuck's existence. Nobody is supposed to know about him even ShinXo. The only people who do know are the Hwang's."

"I'm sorry it had to be this way but now you also know about our most trustworthy spies. Say goodbye-"

"Wait! Allow us to say something to our sons quickly!"

"Hurry then."

"I love you son, and I have never been prouder. Keep pushing yourself and keep an eye on that kid. He is your one-way ticket out of here."

Two gunshots were heard shaking Mark as he didn't expect the MP3 to end there. It was the whole conversation before his parent's death. 

Their voices before they died. The memories he held in his hands of his dead parents. He would now no longer be able to forget their voices. But it was all because of him and Donghyuck the voices will never be real. 

Both boys just fucked up every opportunity of living a happy life together and they both knew they deserved it. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Months passed and Donghyuck finally went into school. The boy looked depressed as fuck, pale and as if all life had drained out of him.

A rumour had spread saying Donghyuck was in that state because of Mark. It was the truth and it was the best way to start a new slate of the two's relationship even if it mean Mark shoving down all the feelings he had for the younger.

He wasn't proud of himself but he knew it was the only way to stop both mafias :

1. to know about Donghyuck's existence 

and

2. to know Mark's weaknesses.

And as 'normal' people do, to make it evident that Donghyuck wasn't a special someone as Mark would start a week later after the boy's recovery to beat him up. This is also what happened to the boy at home. 

After the first bruise from Mark, it was the first time Donghyuck's parents beat him as well. Mark remembered every punch and bruise he gave to the boy he supposedly loved. 

He remembered when the boy passed out and he beat him, Renjun would always take him away and leave him in the nurse's office. 

Before Taeyong, Ten and Winwin enrolled, he would be the only person to take care of him, telling the nurses to swear to secrecy about what he did. Eventually, the nurse got fired and Mark had to kill them but that wasn't the point.  

He could no longer look after the younger and it was all up to Taeyong, Ten and Winwin. 

When Mark moved in with NCT's Main Members, nobody knew anything about him. He was just a nobody who could trust Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung.

Nobody knew he was slowly dying each day, hating himself for abusing someone who he eventually lost feelings for only seeing him as a punching bag for the struggles he had to face.

The many missions he put himself through found more about the Huangs. The son was Huang Renjun, friends coincidentally with Donghyuck. It was only after the parent's death that the statement reached to ShinXo of Donghyuck's existence and the last spy lived linking ShinXo and NCT through the one boy.

It was then Mark also understood that Donghyuck was going to join the mafia once again because ShinXo found out about his whereabouts. His promise was broken and he couldn't do anything about it. 

That was when Taeyong said that he would be taking Donghyuck in. He guessed that was the good reason the members were close with him, well apart from the other members of F4. 

Over time he knew Donghyuck would start to gain memories so he gave breaks to the boy, but still, didn't want to break the promises. The promises that were made to set in stone, but now were slowly cracking. The memories were going to flood out any moment soon. And that's where he waits. 

Waits for the return of pain and a broken heart.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

End of flashback and the reasons behind Mark's actions. Do you feel bad now hahaha!

Tiny Out ~ (^・ω・^ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
9.9K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
18.7K 862 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...
249K 5.4K 135
This will be an NCT one shot book, I will not force updates it's only for when I get inspiration about certain ships and have to write it out. I'm p...