Crystal: BLESS OR CURSE ✔ (ON...

By unknown_wings

//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// ... More

Author-Note
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Characters
Chapter Fourteen
Important
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seveteen
Chapter Eighteen
Past And Flashback
Author-Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author-Note

Chapter Three

15.4K 468 131
By unknown_wings

Third-person pov:

Crystal is now sitting in Ezekiel's lap who is playing around with her while others are in Alvarez's office talking about her. Crystal was scared to stay with Ezekiel as she just met him and the calm protective sweet Cologne of Pheonix made her feel so nice she didn't want to leave him but he promise to hold her later.

Alvarez is sitting at the head of the chair while all his sons are sitting around in the office. Phoenix is sitting right in front of him with Zane next to him. Zara and Owen are sitting on the couch Draven is leaning against the wall next to the table staring at his father with empty eyes. Jax is sitting on the rocking chair.

Phoenix said leaning on the table while his fingers intertwined with each other: "So you find her wandering on the streets alone"

Zane said with a pained expression: "And those fuckers call the precious baby, a curse. How can she be a curse when she looks like an Angel?"

Phoenix said blankly: "I don't believe in all those bullshit"

Zara said poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue: "so you wanna adopt her"

Alvarez said coldly: "do you have any problem?"

Zara shrugged one shoulder and a dark smirk start forming on his lips: "she is cute to play around"

Phoenix rolled his eye and said blankly: "I like her. She is cute"

Alvarez smirked and looked at his other sons. Zane said smiling: "she is so cute. I want her here"

Owen shrugged: "I don't care until he doesn't mess with me and my things"

Alvarez sighed when Draven said playing around with a knife tracing his middle finger on the edge of the knife: "Send her to some orphanage or Forster family"

Everyone turns toward him while he keeps his eyes on the knife in his hand. Jax said suddenly: "she gonna be a weakness for all of us. And we don't need a pathetic weakness running around our house"

Alvarez growled: "what the"

Draven said cutting him off: "you also don't wanna be the reason for her young death. What will you do when her little body will be right in front of your eyes covered in blood and wounds?"

Alvarez tried not to think about that scene when Jax said blankly: "she can't even protect herself"

Phoenix said too calmly for their liking: "Will you do that to our blood Sister?"

Jax and Draven clenched their jaw and Jax said leaning forward with his hands on his knees: "But she is not"

Zane said blankly: "maybe God send her because we want a baby sister and didn't have one"

Draven said shrugging with a clenched jaw making Pheonix and Alvarez glare at him: "Then there is no point in arguing. You're going to keep her If we want or not so just keep her. But tell her to stay away from me. I dong like her and as you said, Dad, she is a fucking cursed Kid. Don't know what curse she brings our house now"

Jax said blankly looking at Phoenix at the last sentence: "I never went her. And most importantly she is not Our Blood Sister"

Draven continues and left the room: "And lastly, you can't adopt her Dad. You also know the reason why!"

Jax looked at Alvarez with a smirk when Pheonix said standing up: "I'm going to adopt her and have her custody as her elder brother"

Everyone looked at him and Pheonix said blankly: "I will be her legal guardian"

Alvarez smirked: "sure"

Jax left the room while cursing under his breath and Zara said shrugging: "they just need time. They will soon like her"

Phoenix smirked: "I'm going to see her"

They rolled their eyes at her and Alvarez said looking at Zara: "go bring her some clothes and other essentials"

Zara said blankly looking at him with a raised eyebrow: "Me"

Phoenix said shrugging: "Zane is going to cook dinner for her. Owen and Ezekiel don't know anything about kids and Jax and Draven are not going to listen"

Alvarez said blankly: "they will understand her importance soon"

Draven went to his room and groaned punching the punching bah aggressively: "you fucking coward, How could call an Angel a curse? Stupid stupid"

He groaned pulling his hair in annoyance. On the other hand, Jax is standing on his balcony staring outside at the dark sky filled with stars and some clouds. He whispered closing his eyes with a sigh: "I apologise Mum"

----------------------------------

Crystal is sitting in front of Ezekiel who said showing a dimpled smile: "see"

She looked at the video playing on his phone. Few colourful clouds with faces moving around on the screen throwing small water drops fall. She said pointing towards the clouds: "what?"

He said smiling at her cute thinking face: "Clouds, you saw in the sky"

She said nodding her head at him: "yes yes clouds, pretty"

He grinned and she looked at his cheek then poked his cheek with her small chubby finger making her laugh. He said giggling: "Oh you're so sweet and cute. They're dimples. Our mum had them"

She said showing her toothy smile to him: "You cute"

He laughed and said poking her right cheek which had a small dimple: "you also had one dimple"

She touched her cheek but couldn't see it so she frowned. She said poking his bicep: "pretty clouds please"

He start the paused video again and she slowly leaned on his arm looking at the video on the phone in his hand and a small smile came to her lips. Ezekiel smiled softly at her and leaned against the couch while She turn towards the stairs when they hear a few footsteps.

She saw others coming downstairs and Phoenix came toward her and sat next to her. She quickly made grabby hands to him making him coo st her and Ezekiel pouted. Phoenix picked her in his arms and she leaned her head on his chest making him smile at her cute gesture. Phoenix whispered: "you're so cute, Angel"

She looked up at him and then point her chubby finger at him while saying: "pretty"

He said with a chuckle: "Do you think, I'm pretty?"

She nod her head simply and then leaned against his chest again making him only grin wider. Alvarez said gently: "Amor?"

She looked up at him with a soft smile saying: "Eric Mister"

He said gently: "c'mon it's dinner time"

She wiggles in Pheonix's arms who put her down with a frown and she sat down on the floor and looked up at him while saying: "go"

Ezekiel said quickly: "oh no no, piccolo, dinner time is for everyone. We will all go and have dinner. You are also coming with us"

Alvarez said picking her in his arms: "Yes and you need food in your small tummy to get you healthy right?"

Phoenix said: "true, you need to eat at least their meals and snacks"

Zane said coming towards them: "I already made your food chart for you"

She frowned looking at him and he said booping her nose: "you don't need to understand"

She shrugged and Jax and Draven came downstairs. She looked at them with a small smile but they just ignored her and walked toward the dining room. She pouted and hide her face in Alvarez's chest. Alvarez said gently: "let's have dinner yes?"

She gave him a small smile and they walked toward the dining room. Alvarez sat next to him on his right and sat on the head of the chair. Everyone settled down in their seats when she said pouting: "I no see"

Ezekiel said with a chuckle: "Oh God, look at her. How cute and tiny she is, isn't she Rio?"

Draven glared at him then scoffed: "And so pathetic"

Ezekiel said frowning: "why are you talking like this?"

Draven shrugged and she mumbled: "I no see"

Alvarez picked and sat her down in his lap while saying: "who is getting her shopping tomorrow?"

Ezekiel grinned: "me"

Phoenix said typing on his phone: "I'm free tomorrow. I and Jason can go"

Ezekiel smiled widely and Alvarez said simply: "good"

Phoenix gave her a small smile and she smiled back holding her giggles. Zara winked at her and Zane put a bowl of smoothies and some healthy fruits in front of her while saying: "she needs to eat at least 10 spoonfuls. If she wanna eats more it's good but try to feed her at least 10 spoonfuls"

Alvarez said softly holding the spoonful of smoothie to her: "here open Amor"

She obediently opens her mouth and he fed her. She chews on the food and said showing her dimple smile: "yummy"

They chuckled at her and she quickly opens her mouth again for getting more food and Alvarez start feeding her more. She happily has her food while others also have their dinner. She stopped at the 8th spoon while saying full. Alvarez cooed: "Princess, One more"

She pouted feeling so full but didn't want to upset him so she eat one more spoonful of the smoothie. Zara said blankly looking at her: "Don't force her to eat her more"

She smiled at him and Alvarez said sitting her on her chair when she yawned: "Let's us finish then we will go and take a bath and sleep okay"

She yawned again and gave him a sleepy smile. He smiled back and they had their dinner while talking about some business. Draven's eyes are settled on the small girl playing around with the hem of her dress and yawning cutely. How her small chubby fingers brushed her hair back from her face and how her nose scrunched.

After their dinner, Now Crystal is sitting on Alvarez's bed who is running a bath for her. She is swinging her legs back and forth when Owen came inside the room and said throwing a blue hoodie at her head: "wear this at night, Zara forget to bring you a night suit"

She said smiling at him: "Oh okay, thank you"

Owen bite back a smile and walked away when Alvarez came back into the room and asked: "ready Princess"

She said showing the hoodie to him: "Owy give me"

He said smiling at her: "that does nice of him, did you thank him, Princess?"

She said nodding her head excitedly: "yes Eric Mister"

He said smiling at her: "good princess"

She made grabby hands and he picked her in his arms and then get her to the bathroom. He asked gently: "Can I remove this Princess?"

She nod her head at him and he removed her dress. He looked at the scars on her milky skin and whispered touching the whip marks: "Princess?"

She pouted: "Bughouse lady hit me"

He asked looking at her: "Big house?"

She said thinking what's that place called where she lived before she run away: "Orange"

He said with dark eyes and clenched jaw: "You mean Orphanage"

She mod her head timidly and he said gently: "I will make sure those people get what they deserve for hurting, My Princess"

He said chuckling softly picking her up trying not to scare her with his anger: "let's get cleaned up yes?"

She showed him her toothy smile and he announced sitting her in the bathtub which is half filled: "I'm sitting you inside the tub okay"

The bathtub is too big for her tiny frame so he filled it in half so she wouldn't be drowned in the water. He grabs the bottle of coconut shampoo and said smiling: "close your eyes princess, we're going to wash your hair?"

She immediately closed her eyes and he pour water on her head with the mug he brought with him to bathe her. He pours shampoo on her hair and gently washed her scalp massaging her head gently. She said giggling: "smell nice, Eric Mister"

He said with a chuckle: "Sure it does Princess"

She giggled and he washed her hair and then rinse her hair off. He applied conditioner to her hair and smiled proudly when he saw her hair all soft and nice. He washed her body with the body wash. He rinsed her off and said picking her up: "All done and clean"

She giggles and he stands her on the sink and grabbed the small bathrobe which Zara brought and makes her wear it. He said smiling at her and kissing her cheek: "look how cute you're looking "

He clicked a few pictures of her and they went back to the room. He said grabbing a bottle of baby lotion: "all done"

She happily babbles about things he didn't understand but hummed along with her so she knows he is listening to her and ever paying attention. He understands by the way she talks that her communication skills aren't developed and she will need some time to talk properly. He said making her wear Owen's hoodie: "Oh look at you, all drowned in the hoodie and looking so cute"

He tickled her sides and dry her hair making her giggle as the warm air tickled her neck. He laughed with her ad sat her in the middle of the bed while saying: "Don't move Princess. Papa is going to change clothes"

She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes mumbling unconsciously making a huge smile come on his lips along with Pheonix who is at the door: "Okay Papa"

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes...........

What do you think about Alvarez and Crystal's cute moments?

What do you think about Pheonix going to be her legal guardian?

What do you think about Zara?

What do you think about Zane?

What do you think about Draven?

What do you think about Jax?

What do you think about Owen?

What do you think about Ezekiel?

What do you think about Crystal calling Alvarez PAPA?

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions or wishes?

Are you guys excited for the next update?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in next update 🤗

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 13.4K 39
Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental leek of information and her life will c...
717K 14.2K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
3.1M 70.9K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
1.8M 44.2K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...