Let me love you

By zkooby

Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a m... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

53

17.9K 634 52
By zkooby

"I'm being so serious." I look at Heath from the position I was in.

My legs hang from the edge of the couch cushions and I could feel the blood rushing to my face but this felt good for my back.

Heath was busy paying attention to something more interesting on his phone. I don't think he was listening to me.

"Uh huh." He responds and I sigh, looking down at the pink piggy slippers on my feet. I look at the same kind of slippers on Heaths feet. They didn't suit him at all.

"I would totally be breaking hearts left and right if I was a guy, just saying." I poke him on the shoulder with my foot.

"I'm sure you would." Heath says, sparing me a glance to look at my face.

"I totally would, Heather." I call him that when we're gossiping. Heath is quite the listener for gossip, another thing I discovered that he liked doing.

These last couple of months we've spent living together have been the highlight of my life. A couple months ago I would've thought I would be wasting my life at some college that would take all my money. Turns out I'm not. Hallelujah.

In a month or two our house was renovated thanks to me and my interior designer skills. Heath allowed me to do pretty much anything I wanted with the house except for his side of the room.

Other than that the house was a mixture of pastel colors and black and gray. Id say the perfect mix of the both of us.

Recently I had been on a secret party planning mission for Heaths birthday. It was just around the corner and I already wanted to start planning something. I talked to him about it and It didn't take much guessing to find out he didn't like celebrating his birthday.

He's never had a surprise party before but this would be the year he did. I want to spend the rest of my life doing things we both never got the chance to do.

I got everyone in on the plan so it was all up to me and my big mouth to not give anything away. Which is why I've been trying to come up with different topics to talk about other than his birthday.

"I need a refill, sir." I snap my fingers at him and he glances at my empty cup.

A glass of chocolate milk a day keeps the doctor away. That's my version of that.

"Okay?" He raises a brow. He's so lazy.

"Get it for me, please?" I ask politely and he puts his phone done finally.

"What will you give me if I do?" He asks with that look on his face that I had grown to recognize as the "I'll kiss you" look.

My favorite kind of look.

"A sloppy gushy-" Without even having to continue he's off into the kitchen with my cup in his hand.

He's too easy.

I groan as I try my best to sit myself up properly. I feel dizzy now. I need chocolate milk. That's the cure for everything.

"Here. Now give." Heath puts the cup of milk on the table in front of me and stands in front of me. I raise my brow at him confused as heck.

"I was talking about giving you a sloppy gushy fat kiss on the cheek. What did you think I was talking about?" I reach for the cup and take a sip.

"Sex." Heath answers me, I look up at him with a shocked face.

"Why are you always horny?" I ask, with a slight tilt of my head.

"It's your fault." He takes a seat next to me on the couch. His arms spread behind me and one of them rest on my shoulder.

"Hm, and how often do you think about sexing with me?" I narrow my eyes as I ask.

"When am I with you?" He asks me.

"Everyday." It is true since we live together.

"There's your answer." He runs his fingers through his thick hair.

"Gee, I didn't know I was lustful like that." I have a look of pride in my face knowing I had an affect like that.

"If it makes you feel better, I think of sex not that often ." For some reason I thought this would help.

"Why would that make me feel better?" He looks at me serious to get me to think of what I just said.

"I dunno." I slouch my shoulders back.

"Wanna hear my joke?" I randomly lift my head up in excitement. I think of the most random things in the most random moments.

"Will it actually be funny this time?"He starts bouncing his leg but I think it's just cause he's inpatient.

"I mean, I thought it was pretty funny." I look down into my hands.

"I let out a few chuckles here and there." I think I made my point.

"That's cause everything makes you laugh even when it's the most corny shit ever." He pointed out. Laughter is the key to a good life.

"Not true." It's very true. But I won't go down without defending myself first.

"Go ahead then. Say your joke." He turns his full body to stare at me and I get a little stage fright.

"Well I forgot it now so thanks a lot." The truth is I knew he wouldn't laugh at my joke so I pretended to forget.

"I was gonna force a laugh anyways." He admits as he starts playing with my hair, twirling it around his fingers. He watches it as if it was so interesting to him. The corner of his lips turn into a slight smile which I respond to.

"And This is why I love you." I express throwing my arms up. The fact that he would at least pretend to laugh is enough for me.

I look down at our matching feet and smile.

" Why are you smiling? You like feet or something?" He genuinely asks and I purse my lips at his question.

"Next question." I cross my legs as I sit to face him.

"You ever been to Disney world?" I ask him but he shakes his head no.

"Loser."

"Sorry." I smile apologetically when he furrows his brows in my direction.

"Ever had sex?" He asks me this time and I shake my head no.

"Fucking loser." He says back. I should've seen that coming.

"Touché." I nod my head and high five him.

"What's your favorite thing about canoodling?" I rest my head on the cushion as I look at him.

"Canoodling?" He looks confused.

"Y'know sex." I explain and he shrugs.

"Forgot. Want to remind me?" He gives me a look and I'm tempted I really am.

"Sorry, I'm waiting til marriage. My one and only husband will be the lucky one." I chuckle.

"He's lucky." Heath said and something twinkles in his eyes.

"I think I'm lucky. For having you in my life. You're a blessing, it's what you are." I'm cheesing so hard at the moment.

Heaths eyes meet mine and they crease a little when he smiles. No matter how hard he tries to hold back his smile, it's no use. He breaks into a smile I don't see often and lets out a deep chuckle after.

"You were always my blessing Thalia." He tells me, I lay closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

I hold his warm hand in mine and like every other day, the bracelet of mine had always remained where it's at and where it belongs. On him. And the best part is that he knows that it belongs to him.

Just like my heart will always belong to him.

—————————————————————

A/N

Short little filler chapter. The next chapter will be Heaths birthday and I'm super duper excited for them in the next one :)))

9/19/22 🌷💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 24.7K 31
"You look real nice when you laugh, Mr. Boss." "Get back to work, Ms. Hernandez." He moves his head back down and I notice his cheeks turn pink. I...
11.6K 742 38
"Were you scared?" she asked as our foreheads collided together. I shook my head no. I have to act brave and masculine, right? "No. You're lying," s...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
8.5M 289K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...