『Our Lífe Together~ ||NaruSas...

Galing kay Riley3082

Naruto and Sasuke are in a happy relationship at the age of 18. They live in there own house, they make a goo... Higit pa

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

1.1K 14 5
Galing kay Riley3082

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. - 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 "

It's now Saturday Narutos Genin team was here at the house along with the other shinobi teams and there kids.

Naruto was helping Sasuke calm down since so many people are here and he was pregnant and anxious.

"It's fine baby. There friends I won't let anyone hurt you or the kids. " Naruto smiled hugging his husband as Sasuke released a breath.

Menma was off playing with Sarada a little girl with bright red hair and green eyes, also known as Karin and Sakuras daughter.

Naruto and Sasuke walked out of the room calmly this time and Naruto tried to get everyone's attention but no one listened.

Finally Sasuke had enough. "HEY! IDIOTS LISTEN WHEN MY GOD DAMN HUSBAND IS TALKING! " Sasuke growled loudly. Everyone automatically started to pay attention.

Naruto chuckled embarrassedly. "So as you all know we invited you here today to share some important news! "

They all nodded with a groan. Sasuke angered at that. We're they unhappy to be here?! Makoto clapped cheerily causing Akimitsu and Isamu fade away from him.

He stopped smiling and looked ahead. Sasuke sighed but quickly got back on track.

"Well Sasuke is going to be taking time off of training anbu. " Naruto smiled holding Sasukes hand happily. The teams looked confused.

"Why? Gonna leave the village again. " Hinata joked but no one found that funny. Especially the broody pregnant Uchiha.

"No dipshit it's because I'm pregnant again. " Sasuke blurted out and Naruto popped a ballon that held baby stickers in it.

Cheering was heard all around the house and people started to congratulate the both of them. Sakura was happy for the both of them the most.

The party went on with people asking questions, and congratulations going around. Everyone drank some cider and ate some food Sasuke prepared.

Sasuke noticed Makoto sitting alone in a excluded corner. He walked over and sat on the floor with him.

"Why so glum? " Sasuke asked sighing as he played with his hair. Makoto sighed unhappily. He wasn't his usual cherry self.

"Isamu and Aki think I'm weak! They don't think I deserve to be a ninja. Am I that bad?! " He whimpered.

"First off, did they say that too you. And second off, you're a great ninja, but I noticed you hesitate in training. You don't want to hurt you're teammates. " Sasuke explained.

Makoto sighed. "Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a ninja. " That's where Sasuke drew the line he gathered the team and brought them to the training grounds discreetly.

"You two. You're going to work together to beat Makoto. Think of this as a training exercise. If you beat Makoto I'll cook you anything you want but if you lose you have to do hundred push-ups each! " Sasuke stated sternly.

They all nodded. Before they fought Sasuke bent down to Makoto. "Listen to me, you're a great ninja! And it's okay to hesitate once in a while. But today, I want you to go at those two with everything you got, imagine those two are people who've hurt you the most in the world. " Sasuke smirked.

Makoto nodded and ran off to the other side of the two teammates. Sasuke gave them the okay and they started hand to hand combat. Makoto dodged as Akimitsu kicked by his head and Isamu tried to swipe his legs.

He's still holding back...

Isamu started lightning style hand signs and three lightning balls at Makoto that knocked him down. Words kept ringing in Makotos head.

"Fight to survive! " Makoto got up and his once pale green eyes were now a darker green color. He lept towards Akimitsu and started hand to hand combat in a fast motion.

Akimitsu couldn't keep up. He fell to the ground and Makoto kicked him to the tree harshly. Sasuke nodded satisfied.

Makoto went over to Isamu. He flashed a few hand signs and flowers started flying around him disguising himself in the charade of flowers surrounding Isamu.

One by one Isamu was being struck by Makotos kicks and punches until he fell to the ground.

Makoto stopped the jutsu and Sasuke was impressed. "All three of you come here. " Sasuke stated. They all gathered around him.

"Now tell what you learned today. " Sasuke smirked as the two boys learnt that there teammate that they thought was 'weak' was actually stronger than both of them.

"I learned that if you judge you're opponent before actually seeing there fighting style you lose the upper hand. " Sasuke nodded at Isamu then looked at Aki.

"That Makotos strong and I shouldn't underestimate him. " Sasuke smiled and nodded.

"Now apologize for excluding him. " Sasukes mom mode kicked in. "We're sorry Makoto we didn't mean too. " They both said simultaneously.

"Now do the push ups. " Sasuke smirked walking of the Makoto.

Sasuke got home and everyone was gone. " Sasuke where did you run off to? " Naruto asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Oh...just having a bit of fun. " Sasuke smirked kissing Narutos cheek. Naruto had a nervous look on his face.

"What did you do. " He inquired Sasuke acted like he didnt know what he was talking about and with a wink he walked off to play with his son.

Naruto chuckled loudly continuously washing dishes. He whistled his little tune putting them in the drying rack and than taking off the apron he had on.

He yawned and went to go shower and retire for the night. He was tired, hosting all you're friends isn't easy. After Naruto showers he went into Menmas room and saw Sasuke playing with Menma with action figures.

Naruto smiled at them. His husband is just to adorable and anyone would agree. And I mean anyone cause if anyone said anything less Naruto would put them into a chokehold in five seconds flat.

Sasuke looked at the doorway to see his Husband. "Come to tuck him in? " Sasuke asked.

"No! I wanna sleep with you guys! " Menma pouted. Sasuke chuckled ruffing Menmas spiky black locks.

"Maybe tomorrow. You should sleep in you're bed. " Sasuke stated. Menma shook his head no. He wanted to sleep with his parents.

"Yeah sorry bud, only the baby in mommy's tummy gets to sleep with us now. " Naruto teased Menmas jaw dropped.

"But! That's not fair. " Menma whined stomping his foot. Sasuke snorted.

"He's kidding you can sleep in our bed. " Menma smiled and ran off into Naruto and Sasukes bed laying down in the middle.

Sasuke laid on the right while Naruto was on the left. Sasuke hugged Menma while he slept. Naruto thought it was the cutest thing ever so he secretly took a photo on his instant camera.

He left it on the bed side table and slowly frosted off into a deep sleep holding Menma and Sasuke.

Word count:1160

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.5K 1.3K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...
56.2K 1.8K 24
As partners, Sasuke and Naruto created one of the most powerful businesses in Japan. Now they have a chance to make it even stronger. But when their...
20.8K 693 26
SasuSaku The Uchiha and Haruno had an arranged marrige when they were in their 2nd year of highschool. Ever since, they have learned to love each oth...
30.8K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...