The Forgotten Gilbert

By Thorin_Stormshadow

I've been in my sister's shadow for my whole entire life. I wouldn't have been if I hadn't been born with the... More

I'm Back!
Family issues
'New Girl'
I'm a what?
Mom?
Oh shoot...
Ok, so I'm not normal....Sue me
I'm not a Gilbert?
So I'm a supernatural mutt?
I'm so not in the mood.....
What?!
Houston...we have a problem
I'm totally screwed...
I can't be here....
Just add it to the list...
You've got to be joking...
I don't believe it...
You did what now?
Not again...
The moon's power...
I did what?
Well crap...
I need him!
I love you (Part 1)
I love you (Part two)
I'm on my own
Hello, baby Lucifer
Niklaus, meet your son
Running to Arkansas
Not again :(
Don't make me go
Explanation

Back home

7.8K 194 0
By Thorin_Stormshadow

I arrived in Mystic Falls around seven in the morning. It's been months since I've been here. I had sworn to myself, that I'd never would come back. Stupid vamp side.

I made my way to the boarding house. Hoping Stefan could help me with my problem. I dropped my car off at Klaus's house, and decided to test my speed. At first I started off slow. Then bit by bit, I got faster. And faster, until I was running like a vampire. It was exhilarating. In no time at all, I was standing in front of the boarding house.

As I moved to walk to the door, it opened to reveal Stefan, Elena, and-

"Damon."

The three looked at me with shock. I wasn't aware anyone had hugged me, until I felt a slight pressure on my arms. I looked down to see Elena.

"I can't believe you're awake."

She stepped away, smiling so hard I thought her face was going to split.

"What're you talking about? I've been awake for months." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I woke up like six months ago. I called Stefan and......"

It was then I realized something.

"Does Stefan have a doppleganger?" I asked.

"Yeah but they both died a while back. Why do you ask?"

"Because the one who sprang me from the hospital wasn't Stefan. I mean, he looked like, and sounded like him. He took me back to the boarding house. Jeremy was there. He said that Damon was dead. I was there for a week."

"Tauriel, the man you talked to wasn't me. Come with us, and I ll explain as much as I can."

......

"Wow. You and Elena are just box full of crazy." I said.

"You have no idea." Damon said.

"Was I talking to you?"

After they explained every thing to me, I left without a word. I headed to the Mystic Grill. Once I got there, I sat in the farthest booth away from the door.

.....

I left the bar shortly before closing time. It was dark out and just one phase away from being a full moon. I was walking down my old neighborhood, when I felt a presence behind me. I sniffed the air, and could tell it was human. I made my way into an alley, and hid myself. The human followed me into the alley. With my enhanced eyesight, I could tell that it was one of the jocks from school.

He turned around to leave, and I blurred over to him. I grabbed him, jerked his head to the side, and sank my teeth into him. He struggled for a couple of minutes, before going limp.

"Tauriel...."

I looked up to see Stefan and Elena.

"What did you do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1K 115
What if Klaus actually had a child before Hope and she was living right under his nose in Mystic Falls. Your name is Nicole Lockwood. You live with...
266K 6K 29
Hi, I'm Harri Donavon, Matt's sister and Vicki's twin. Well, not identical twin. I mean I was the youngest out of the family but looked a lot like my...
219K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
199 7 3
It wasn't supposed to happen this way...Stefan's blood was supposed to heal Brianna, and instead, she died anyways, beginning her transition into the...