Moonlight // JINKOOK

By ephermal_

Kim Seokjin's future was ruined when he was raped by his own senior at the age of 16 and it traumatized him a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21

2.5K 158 26
By ephermal_

2 months later

The snow had left the earth, the wind was still cold but there was no more snow on the ground. Jungkook and Jin are getting closer by the day. They often spend time together, for dinner when he pick up Jin from the cafe. How about Jimin? he was busy with his photoshoot and didn't contact Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't care about him either.

That night Jungkook picked up Jin as usual at the cafe. Jin got into Jungkook's car and kissed Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, have you waited long for me?"

"No baby, it's okay, what do you want to eat for tonight?"

"Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"Tae wasn't home, Namjoon and Hoseok took him for a walk and Tae wanted to stay at their house so I gave him my permission, then... uhmm.." Jungkook put his hand on Jin's thigh and touched it.

"Would you like to go to my apartment? I can make dinner for us." Jin just nodded. He wanted to say it but it was so hard to get it out of his mouth.

Jungkook continued to hold Jin's hand, he didn't want to let go of Jin, even though he knew one day he might have to let go of Jin. But he just wanted to make Jin and Tae happy as long as they were together.

When he arrived at his apartment, Jin was amazed, the apartment looked very clean, there were two rooms there with a bathroom in each room and another bathroom outside for guests who came. Large kitchen and living room. Very much different from Jin's apartment.

"Why Jin?"

"This place is huge, you just live alone Jungkook"

"One day I will make someone move here to live with me" Jungkook walked over to Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

"Who?"

"You" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips and went to the kitchen to make Jin dinner. Leaving the blushing Jin alone.

After dinner Jungkook took Jin to the sofa to watch a movie together.

"Are you staying here?"

"No, tomorrow I have to work and—"

"It's okay" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek and the movie started. Jungkook pulled Jin's body close to him, he embraced Jin while watching.

Until Jin put his hand on Jungkook's thigh and touched it, at first it was just a normal touch, so Jungkook was still focused on the film but as time went on, he felt Jin's hand getting higher and almost touching his dick. Making Jungkook no longer focus on watching and holding Jin's hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm bored with the movie"

"And?"

"And... Jungkook .." Jungkook immediately laid Jin's body on the sofa and hovered on top of Jin.

"And what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, maybe .. ahhh .." Jungkook immediately kissed Jin's neck, he knew where Jin's weakness was.

"Say Jin, what do you want?"

"Ahhh..fuckk.. Jungkook.."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"No, I mean ohh shit.. I don't know..ahhhh" Jungkook kept licking Jin's entire neck and sucking it. Jin's hands began to enter Jungkook's shirt and come into direct contact with his skin. Jin felt his body and it gave a new sensation in his body.

"Say it Jin, what do you want?"

"Ahhhh..make me forget my past Jungkook..please" Jungkook stopped and pulled his head to look at Jin.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm tired of being like this, I don't want to keep being scared, please, make me forget the past, make me yours Jungkook, take me" Jin's husky voice made Jungkook turn on, his eyes were full of lust at that moment, seeing Jin was underneath makes Jin look very sexy.

"Fuckkk, Jin you drive me crazy"

"Kim Seokjin, you have to know my name before you fuck me?"

"A sexy name like your current face"

"Kiss me" Jin looked at Jungkook and their lips met.

The wet kiss made them even more aroused, Jin took off Jungkook's shirt and threw it on the floor. He was amazed to see Jungkook's body, he felt his chest and down towards his abs.

"This is yours Jin, don't be shy to touch it." Jungkook sat on Jin's thigh, unbuttoning Jin's shirt button one by one.

"Are you sure Jin?"

"Yes" Jungkook opened it and his eyes couldn't lie, he really liked Jin's body. it's so perfect.

"I love it, you're so perfect Jin" Jungkook felt his body with his fingers and stopped at the edge of his pants he opened Jin's belt and took it off.

But Jungkook didn't do anything, he helped Jin to stand up and lifted his body, then carried him to his room. Laying him on the bed with the lights off, he could only see the silhouette of Jin's body from the light that came in through the window.

"Sexy, I like it" Jungkook opened his pants and suddenly his dick appeared in an already hard condition.

"Will it fit me?"

"We'll see"

Jungkook climbed into bed and took off Jin's pants, he looked embarrassed when Jungkook wanted to open his pants. Jin was so nervous he kept holding his breath so as not to remember those memories again.

Instantly they were both naked and looked at each other.

"Fuckkk.. you're so beautiful Jin" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck hungrily.

"Ahhhh.." He felt Jin's body tremble slightly when Jungkook's hand touched his body.

"Jin, we can stop"

"No, please don't stop"

"But your body—"

"Please Jungkook .. please" Jungkook again sucked Jin's entire neck and chest. His kisses went down his stomach and made Jin cry, his body trembled even more, Jungkook couldn't do that. He didn't want Jin to remember the pain.

"I can't Jin" Jungkook got up from Jin's body and sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry, I can't, I can't make you like that, I made you remember those bad memories and I don't want you to feel the pain again" Jungkook cried while lowering his head.

Jin sat with his cheeks wet and his body still shaking. He hugged Jungkook from behind and kissed Jungkook's back.

"Where do you keep your condoms?"

"Jin, stop, we don't have to do that"

"Where?"

"In the drawer, please Jin, we don't have to do this now." Jin grabbed the drawer and took the condom then got up from the bed and stood in front of Jungkook.

"You can touch it" Jungkook raised his head and saw Jin's face.

"No Jin, I—"

"Please..touch me Jungkook" Jungkook looked ahead and clearly saw Dick Jin. He started to touch it and made Jin put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook pumped Jin's dick with his hands, making Jin feel pleasure, he rolled his eyes with the moans getting louder and louder.

"Aahhhh.." Instantly Jungkook put Jin's dick in his mouth and pumped it in and out.

"Ohhh shit!! Jungkook.. ahhhhh..." Jungkook put his hands on Jin's butt and squeezed it. Then one of his hands tried to enter to find the Jin hole, he played outside the entrance.

"Ahhhh..don't tease me Jungkook..ahhh" Jungkook put his finger into Jin's hole, pushed it deep and moved it.

"Mmphhh..Jungkook..ahhh" His mouth and fingers kept moving rapidly.

"Ahhhh..i'm comingg" Jin pushed Jungkook's head but Jungkook let all of Jin's semen swallowed by him. He immediately pulled Jin into his lap and kissed Jin on the lips affectionately.

Jin laid Jungkook's body without breaking the kiss.

"Jin we doesn't need to do that"

"I want that" Jungkook still felt Jin's body shaking. But he can't lie either, he wants to do it with Jin.

Jin unwrapped the condom with his teeth and put it on Jungkook's dick.

"You look sexy when you do that, don't do that to anyone except me"

"Yes daddy"

"Ohh fuckkk Kim Seokjin, I won't stop even if you ask me to stop" Jin just smiled before pointing Jungkook's dick into the hole and pushing it in, feeling really deep.

"Ahhhhh fuckkk...mmpphhhh.." Jin cried while screaming. Jungkook held his hips and helped him move.

"You're so tight Jin!! ah.."

Jin lifted his body, he continued to pump Jungkook's dick, riding it so well, made Jungkook release his grip from his waist. Jin leaned over and put his hands next to Jungkook's neck, he kept moving his hips up and down with tears streaming down his face.

"Fuckkk..ahhhhh..mmphhh Jungkook..."

"Yes baby" Jungkook pulled Jin's neck and held his hips to stop, he kissed Jin's lips and started moving his hips.

"Ahhh...mmpphh.."

"Yeah.. you're so perfect for me Jin"

"Mmphhh..ohhh good..please...ahhhh" Jungkook reversed their position and spread Jin's legs. Without rest he kept pushing his dick, cracking Jin's hole, causing Jin to squeeze the sheet beside him.

"Ahhhhh..mmmphhh Jungkook...i love you" Jungkook was surprised by what Jin said but he didn't stop his movement and continued to push his dick, while kissing Jin's neck.

"I'm coming Jin"

"Mmphh.. Jungkook" Jungkook took out his semen inside the condom which was still stuck in Jin's hole, then pulled it out and took the condom off. He didn't care and just threw it on the floor. Then plopped down beside Jin.

"Jin.."

"Hmm" Jin's eyes were still closed with both of them breathing heavily.

"What did you say?" Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked beside him, his eyes met Jungkook's.

"I love you Jungkook"

"Wait, does this mean there is hope for us..."

"Yes" Jungkook pulled Jin and hugged him, he kissed Jin's face.

"I love you, I love you so much Jin"

Do you think that's all? Not only that, they didn't do it once. Jungkook had told all about Jimin to Jin and Jin understood. But now, Jin just wants Jungkook to be his. He wanted a family and that was with Jungkook.

March 10th
This is the last chapter I uploaded, I will continue my other story, but I think I have a lot of things in mind for 'First Snow' so for those of you who are waiting for a new chapter in that story, I will upload it soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 15.5K 63
Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pregnant and decide to tell about this news...
231K 10.1K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
33.7K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook, a successful 21 year old, is living a normal life. His best friend, Kim Seokjin, is an over protective older brother to adorable and s...
41.4K 2.3K 23
Seokjin was a busy man.. His focus was to fulfill his duty as a father .. A single father who lost his loving wife after her birth to Thier 2nd born...