Another World Group Pet: Ther...

Par J-R-B2200

https://www.69shu.com/txt/40697.htm By: The Unchangeable Time Category: Science Fiction Space 191,000 words |... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
chapter 41-50
chapter 51-60
chapter 61-70
chapter 71-80
chapter 81-90
chapter 91-100
chapter 111-120
chapter 121-130
chapter 131-140
chapter 141-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-195
Last Chapter

chapter 101-110

880 12 4
Par J-R-B2200

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 101 101 What's the relationship

  Ever since the fourth daughter-in-law of Wang Guoqing passed away, Zhou Fengying has been taking Wang Hao with him.

  Wang Guoqing also took advantage of the situation to move back to his parents' house. The family was together, and it was good to have someone to take care of.

  Several men in the family were busy all day long, and Zhou Fengying and her grandson would come to the door from time to time.

  Wang Xinyu sent a few boxes of fruit to see a lot, but the Wang family has a large population, and the points are not much.

  Gu Cuiping divided the fruit, just as the eldest son was going to work, she asked Wang Guozhen to take it to the fourth Wang Guoqing, in a hospital, it was convenient, so she could go out for a trip.

  Wang Guozhen also brought the things with him, but when Wang Guoqing returned home at night, more than half of the things were missing.

  When he handed the fruit to Zhou Fengying, he did not explain clearly, Zhou Fengying only thought that he had given so much.

  When Zhou Fengying came to the door, she found that there was still so much fruit in her sister-in-law's house, and she was suddenly unhappy.

  She didn't even think about how many people there were in the old family.

  Here again, after the apocalypse, Wang Chengrong’s family, the big house and the third house they moved out, also moved back, so they now have a total of 11 members, which is twice as many as Wang Chengjun’s family and a fraction.

  Zhou Fengying didn't think about it so much. When she saw the fruit on the table, she felt that her family was greatly wronged, and she questioned on the spot. , have been in bed for a few days.

  "Is my aunt okay now? It's all my fault. If I knew I had given it to my family, I made my aunt feel wronged." Wang Xinyu felt very uncomfortable when she heard this. Is she doing something bad with good intentions?

  "Don't think blindly, it's none of your business." Wang Baozhu patted Wang Xinyu's hand and comforted, "There's nothing wrong with us giving them something with kindness. Just your third aunt's indiscriminate and snarky temperament. Something will happen sooner or later."

  "Who's in trouble?" At the door, Zhao Yuliang and Zhao Xixun entered one after another.

  Zhao Yuliang listened to half a sentence and looked at the mother and daughter curiously.

  "Uncle Zhao, you're back." After Wang Xinyu and Zhao Yuliang greeted him, seeing Zhao Xixun following behind him, the picture of the two of them in the shop in the afternoon involuntarily appeared in his mind.

  Oops, what a shame.

  She lowered her head quickly, avoiding the direct gaze of the other party.

  Seeing her like this, Zhao Xixun only thought that she was still running away, and his heart that was originally surging fell instantly.

  "It's nothing, why did you come back so late today?" Wang Baozhu didn't bring out the matter of the Wang family. The Wang family was her mother's family, and there was a trivial conflict in the family. Shame.

  She changed the subject, but he didn't ask, "Well, I did an experiment today, so it's a bit late."

  Zhao Yuliang is also a wood-type ability, but he never thought that this ability could be used for growing vegetables.

  Zhao Xixun contacted Zhao Yuliang after Qin Xuena heard that the wood-type ability was beneficial to planting vegetables, and when he told him, no, he immediately went to explore.

  It really made him figure out some doors.

  Therefore, whether the ability can exert its greatest value after possessing it depends on the ability user himself.

  Just like Wang Xinyu, she can discover the separation technique, but some people have told them the method, but they still can't.

  Wang Baozhu stepped forward to take the coat that Zhao Yuliang took off, hang it on the hanger skillfully, and asked casually, "What kind of experiment?"

  "Baby, we will have endless vegetables in the future." Zhao Yuliang was very excited. , hugged Wang Baozhu, and couldn't wait to share the joy with her.

  "Huh?" Wang Baozhu looked at him unexpectedly, thinking in his heart: How did he know that Xiaoyu came back with vegetables and fruits, but it wouldn't be too much to eat, just a few plants.

  Seeing that she was puzzled, Zhao Yuliang didn't sell anything, so he told the story that the wood-type ability could accelerate the growth of plants.

  Wang Baozhu was very happy when she heard it.

  Wang Baozhu also brought Wang Xinyu back a few flowerpots today, and told him the good news that vegetables and fruits were grown in the flowerpots.

  Just as the two were discussing in full swing, they suddenly stopped at the same time.

  What did they see?
  Zhao Xixun felt like a piece of cotton was blocked in his heart for Wang Xinyu's dodging, except for being uncomfortable.

  After frowning slightly, he stared at her with firmness in his deep eyes, and walked over step by step.

  Wang Xinyu didn't know why her hearing was so sensitive, but she was able to abandon the chattering of Zhao Yuliang and Wang Baozhu, and clearly heard his footsteps as if stepping on her heart.

  Step by step, he came.

  A pair of black leather shoes stood in front of her eyes, Wang Xinyu clasped her hands nervously, because of the force, the veins on the back of her hands burst out.

  Zhao Xixun looked at the top of her hair, a high ball head with a crystal doll circled on it. The doll had a lovely smile, just like her. Cute.

  Her usual wanton smile appeared in his mind, and his full of resentment seemed to dissipate.

  How to do? What you see, you can only spoil it to the end.

  He turned and sat beside her. The sofa sank a bit because of his weight. She leaned slightly and was about to sit upright when suddenly, a big hot hand wrapped around her slender waist, and her body was lifted up in the air. In the blink of an eye, he was firmly embraced in his arms.

  Because the fog dissipated, the sun was shining brightly, and the temperature also rose, everyone had already taken off their heavy winter clothes and put on spring clothes.

  Through the thin fabric, she could clearly feel the tight muscles on his thighs and the unspeakable embarrassment.

  "You, what are you doing, let me down." Wang Xinyu's body was tense and she didn't dare to move, she could only cowardly and whispered her dissatisfaction.

  The big hand on her waist did not let go. She knew that she was struggling, and it would only increase the friction between the limbs, which would not solve the problem at all.

  "Why, do I still need a reason for hugging my girlfriend?" Zhao Xixun chuckled, he could clearly feel her nervousness, but he didn't have the expected disgust and resistance.

  Therefore, she didn't have no feelings for him, and her mood instantly became beautiful.

  When Wang Xinyu heard her girlfriend, she remembered that in the afternoon, he didn't confess, and instantly became unhappy. She pressed her little hand to his chest, not letting herself lean on it, and retorted angrily, "What girlfriend? Who promised you? Are you planning to give up ?

  "

  Zhao Xixun shook his thighs viciously as he spoke.

  Following his movements, Wang Xinyu's tense body suddenly became unsteady, she let out a soft cry, clutching the clothes on his chest in a panic, trying to stabilize herself.

  I don't know if his clothes were of poor quality, or if she used too much force. In short, the button on the man's chest bounced two times in a row, revealing a large piece of fair skin.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 102 102 Determined?

  Delicate and soft hands grabbed his white shirt and twisted out a flower.

  The fingertips inevitably touched his exposed skin, as if a flame suddenly ignited, roasting their hearts, the temperature suddenly soared, and the two of them turned their ears red.

  Wang Xinyu couldn't care anymore, struggling to get off the ground, holding his big hand around her waist with one hand, kicking on the ground with her toes, and sliding down.

  Will Jo Hee Hoon let her succeed?

  That can't be.
  He exerted a little force, and the little hand propped up on his chest slid down, and she was about to reach an unspeakable place. She quickly retracted her little hand as if being scalded, her body was no longer supported, and she rushed towards his. Chest.
  Because Zhao Xixun was sitting leaning against each other, there was more than half an arm's distance between the two of them. When he rushed over, his small face just hit his neck.

  Zhao Xixun felt a burst of warmth and crispness coming from the collarbone, and the soft fragrance was in his arms, and his heartbeat suddenly felt like a drum.

  "What are you doing, let me down." Wang Xinyu was really blushing now, and she was so angry that she didn't care about her image, and beat him hard.

  "Ow, murdering my husband." This time, he was really ruthless, and Zhao Xixun was sure that his shoulder was beaten blue.

  "What did you say?" Wang Xinyu's eyes widened in horror, looking up in the direction of Zhao Yuliang and Wang Baozhu.

  Sure enough, I saw her mother's surprised face, but Uncle Zhao's expression...how can I feel very relieved.

  "Let go." Wang Xinyu's face sank, two words squeezed out between her teeth.

  Zhao Xixun saw her face and knew that she was really angry, and he didn't dare to go too far. Fortunately, he had already declared his sovereignty.

  As soon as Wang Xinyu was free, she jumped off Zhao Xixun's body, looked at Wang Baozhu at a loss, then looked around and said, "I, I'll go see if Aunt Li's dinner is ready."

  "Miss Yu, it's ready, I'll go serve the food now." Aunt Li had been waiting in the corner for a long time. Naturally, she saw the scene just now, with a smile on her face, as if she liked the relationship between the two.

  Aunt Li really thinks so. The young master has a cold personality, and he has always kept himself clean. He is almost 30 years old and doesn't even have a girlfriend. There used to be a maid in the family who wanted to seduce the young master.

  Today's Miss Yu has a cheerful and lively personality, and has dual abilities, which is very suitable for the young master.

  Wang Xinyu finally thought of a reason to escape, but Aunt Li ruthlessly killed her hope, so she could only sneer.

  "Okay, what to hide, come and sit down." Wang Baozhu's tone was not good, and there was a trace of worry and concern in her bright eyes.

  Zhao Yuliang also saw that his wife's face was not very good, he quickly stepped forward to support her, and said diligently, "You are pregnant, don't be angry, if you are not satisfied, tell me, I will vent your anger."

  Wang When Baozhu heard his words, she always felt strange. Her thoughts were all on her daughter, and she didn't think about it for a while.

  Seeing this situation, Wang Xinyu quickly found a seat far away from Zhao Xixun and sat down.

  Sitting upright, nodded and lowered his eyebrows.

  "Tell me, what's going on?" Wang Baozhu asked Wang Xinyu, she is a stepmother, and she can't be angry with her stepson if she is in any mood.

  "Mom, let me tell you."

  Thunderbolt!
  Everyone looked at Zhao Xixun in surprise.

  He actually opened his mouth to call Mom, God,
  Wang Baozhu couldn't believe it and couldn't say anything.

  Wang Xinyu was stunned, but there was a hint of sweetness in her heart.

  Zhao Yuliang looked like he was watching a play, and he also gained a new understanding of his son.

  Zhao Xixun, however, was serious and said calmly, "I have been with Xiaoyu for a while, and we have a good impression of each other. We have already established a relationship. Mom, don't worry, leave Xiaoyu to me, and I will definitely treat her well in the future."

  Wang Xinyu looked at her incredulously. With Zhao Xixun.

  What is this man talking about? Mutual good feelings, but also confirmed the relationship? How could she not know!

  If eyes could become real, Zhao Xixun would have been poked several holes by Wang Xinyu's eyes.

  After being called Mommy twice by Zhao Xixun, Wang Baozhu felt a little joy in her heart, and an indescribable pride arose spontaneously.

  Looking at Zhao Xixun again, his attitude is respectful and his words are sincere. He himself is very good regardless of his appearance and ability. The more he looks at this son-in-law, the more satisfied he is, but there is still a trace of unease.

  "This, you are brothers and sisters after all, will you be in the old house?"

  "Mom, Xiaoyu and I are not brothers and sisters, and her household registration is not in the Zhao family. You don't have to worry about the old house, there is me." Zhao Xixun calmly She expressed it in a way that she could take care of everything, so that Wang Baozhu felt at ease.

  He knew Wang Baozhu's concerns, and it was nothing more than fear that some young people in the Zhao family would spread some foul language.

  Now that he has settled on her, he naturally won't let her suffer any more.

  As soon as the painting style changed, he smiled and said, "Xiaoyu is such a good girl, grandpa and the others will definitely like it. Mom, please choose a date for us to get married. I will move Xiaoyu's household registration as soon as possible. In this way, we will really It's really a family."

  After Wang Baozhu heard Zhao Xixun's assurance, he had no worries. She knew the capabilities of this stepson, and knew that since he had promised, he would definitely keep his promise and take good care of his daughter.

  "Wait, who promised to marry you." Wang Xinyu saw that her mother's attitude had begun to loosen, and it was very likely that he would simply agree to be fooled again, and hurriedly stopped her.

  She is only in her early twenties, and she has not yet been in love, so she should not step into the grave of marriage.

  Seeing her blushing, Zhao Xixun jumped his feet anxiously, and glared at him angrily.

  "Didn't Xiaoyu say that she likes her brother? Get married soon, okay? It's because my brother likes you so much that I can't bear to part with you every moment." Zhao Xixun looked at her with a hint of grievance.

  Facing his behavior, she was speechless. Now that everyone in the family believed what he said, it would be futile for her to deny their relationship.

  So, I'm so angry, but
  he just said he likes her, is this a confession?
  In her heart, she was unhappy and a little happy. However, it is still too early to get married.

  "I don't want to get married, I'm still young, and I haven't been in love yet," Wang Xinyu complained.

  Her voice was low, but Wang Baozhu sounded like she couldn't talk enough about love.

  "You child, what nonsense are you talking about. Isn't falling in love just for marriage? How long do you want to be?" Wang Xinyu looked at her dotingly, thinking to herself, "My daughter is still a child, so I'm not in a hurry to get married." .

  "It must be more than ten years." When Wang Xinyu heard Wang Baozhu's words, she knew that she had misunderstood, and she did not correct it. She also added a time limit.

  But it collided with his deep eyes and almost lost his mind.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 103
  Wang Baozhu couldn't hear her hesitation, but Zhao Xixun had the mental strength and kept following her, so he could hear it clearly.

  He smiled thoughtfully, trying to understand the little girl's mind.

  "Yes, no matter how many years we can talk about it, even if we get married in the future, we have to fall in love, and we have to fall in love for a lifetime." Zhao Xixun smiled contentedly at her. In fact, she just indirectly admitted their relationship, right? .

  Wang Xinyu's heart throbbed. Did he promise to fall in love with her as before after he got married?

  "Yes, yes, even if you are married, you can fall in love." Zhao Yuliang glanced at his son with admiration, and then looked at Wang Baozhu affectionately.

  It seems to be silently confirming that you can fall in love even after getting married, just like him and her, no matter whether they are married before or after marriage, they are sweet and sweet, and they have never changed.

  Wang Baozhu also heard the meaning of his words, and the two looked at each other affectionately. If special effects were added, there would be pink bubbles around.

  What a big bowl of dog food, Wang Xinyu silently looked back, too tired and crooked.

  When he turned back, his eyes met Zhao Xixun involuntarily.

  Thinking back to what he just said, a hint of sweetness came to my heart.

  "Master and Madam, Young Master and Miss, dinner is ready." Aunt Li's greeting interrupted the disconnected gaze between the two.

  Wang Xinyu touched her face in annoyance to wake herself up, feeling very distressed that she was often fascinated by him.

  Beautiful and attractive, self-control is too poor.

  At the dinner table, the atmosphere felt weird, and there were endless small movements of sneaking glances back and forth.

  The dishes are rich and delicious. She wants to eat well, but her hot eyes and inquiring eyes are like shadows, and she can't stand it no matter how cheeky she is.

  Wang Xinyu couldn't help it, so she started to look for topics, "Uncle Zhao, do you think we should add more staff to the family? There are only Aunt Li and Uncle Fu. There are a lot of things at home, and it seems

  that she is too busy." I just wanted to mention that there is no shortage of food rations at home. Wang Baozhu is still pregnant and needs someone to take care of her.

  "Well, this is a matter. Now that the base has basically stabilized, it is time to add some people. I have asked Fu to find out, and I believe there will be news soon." Zhao Yuliang has no objection to this, and he has already explained it. Forber looked for it. He hadn't added it before because the base was still unstable, and he was afraid to recruit some people with ulterior motives.

  As soon as Wang Xinyu heard it, she knew that Uncle Zhao had something in mind, so she let go.

  After a question and answer, the strange atmosphere on the table finally disappeared, replaced by a happy scene.

  Zhao Yuliang was meticulous when serving Wang Baozhu. With a slight glance from Wang Baozhu, he could pick exactly what she wanted and deliver it to her bowl.

  Wang Xinyu looked rather envious.

  In fact, when she was dealing with Zhao Xixun's feelings today, she was a little withdrawn.

  After the end of the world, she and Zhao Xixun got along almost every day. How could she not see the difference between Zhao Xixun and her?

  It's just that
  Wang Xinyu has been single from her mother's womb before crossing, and has no plans to find a man to marry. She is not optimistic about relationships.

  And it was her family that caused her to have this negativity.

  This is a sad story, her parents are childhood sweethearts.

  It's a pity that no matter how deep the relationship is, it can't escape the firewood, rice, oil, salt and trivial skin after marriage.

  In the end, the song is all gone.

  Ever since I was a child, I watched my parents quarrel for three days and make a big noise for five days, throwing bowls, pots and stools
  She grew up tremblingly in such an environment. When she was in junior high school, her parents eventually divorced and they formed a family. She was the extra one who lived alone in her hometown without anyone.

  At that time, her parents should have given her a monthly living allowance, but unfortunately, the two of them were incompetent, and they shied away from each other.

  Because of the deliberate delay of the two, her living expenses could not be covered for a month, so she could only learn to live frugally.

  The long-term lack of food made her have a different passion for food in the days to come. She loves food and stealthily learns to cook. Most of her monthly salary is spent on her appetite.

  Because of her parents, she doesn't actually believe in love, and she is a little afraid of love and marriage.

  Just when she was secretly hurting herself, there was an extra chopstick of cucumber in the bowl, and a bowl of sea cucumber soup in front of her.

  Wang Xinyu raised her head and saw Zhao Xixun took back his chopsticks and sat down.

  In fact, he couldn't understand her a little, and he could clearly feel that she didn't have feelings for him, but he felt her withdrawal from time to time.

  There was something in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He smiled at her and said sincerely, "Eat more vegetables. You have been working hard these days. It's time to make up for it and keep your body healthy.

  " She couldn't help but rejoice.

  No matter how many reasons to resist, when it comes to genuine care, who is hard-hearted.   Emotion is the most elusive thing. How many people can't escape the disaster

  , and how many people are saddened by this.
Gradually worry about being cured by food.

  After dinner, Aunt Li served fresh strawberries.

  In the living room, Zhao Yuliang forked a strawberry and fed it to Wang Baozhu's mouth. He was very considerate.

  Wang Baozhu glared at him sullenly and motioned him to calm down, after all, the children were still there.

  Zhao Yuliang was unmoved, raised his eyebrows to please, "Eat it quickly, Xiaoyu is a filial piety, and the fruit that she finally got back after spending a lot of money, I specially leave it to you. Such a good child, whoever will marry him will return it. Good luck."

  After speaking, he winked at his son, motioning for him to answer to please his mother-in-law.

  "Well, Mom, don't worry, leave her to me. We will live under the same roof in the future, and you can supervise me at any time." Zhao Xixun begged Wang Baozhu to agree to his relationship with her again.

  Wang Baozhu thought about it, indeed, by marrying her daughter in, she can always be under her nose and not afraid of being bullied.

  If Zhao Xixun dares to treat Xiaoyu badly, she will find Zhao Yuliang and let Laozi teach his son.

  In the future, this stepson will be a son-in-law, a son-in-law. This relationship is much more cordial than that of a stepson.

  "Okay, you should get along well in the future, be considerate of each other, care for each other, and support each other to go on." Wang Baozhu nodded and agreed with satisfaction.

  When Wang Xinyu heard Wang Baozhu, she secretly agreed with a sigh of relief, as if everything had settled down.

  That's fine, she doesn't have to struggle any more, let's just do it for now.

  To be honest, her thinking is a bit sloppy, but there is no way, she really can't predict the future now, she can only take a step by step.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 104 104 Qin Shan plots
  to conspire on the Zhao family's side, Zhao Xixun and Wang Xinyu have passed the bright road now, the family is happy and full of expectations for the future life.

  But I don't know how many people outside are thinking about what to do.

  In the old house of the Qin family, Qin Shan's face was full of anger, and the porcelain in her hand was slammed to the ground by her.

  "Clang."

  With the sound of the broken porcelain, the woman's sharp and vicious words followed, "Zhao Zihan, Zhang Mengmeng, two shameless sluts."

  Since she came back with Qin Minhang's team, she was arrested by Qin Minhang. The old man was fined, and she has been locked at home for the past few days. Even when Song Tianyao came back today, she couldn't go out to see the excitement in such a big scene.

  To say why she was punished, she can only blame herself.

  On the same day, after she returned to the base with the team safely, the eldest lady's temper immediately came up.

  Everyone was still handing over tasks, so she ran back to Qin's house first, and complained to Mr. Qin.

  Is Mr. Qin the kind of person who can't tell right from wrong and is short-sighted? Of course not, otherwise she would not be allowed to follow Qin Minhang and take the opportunity to catch up with Zhao Xixun.

  He didn't say anything at the time, but seeing his little granddaughter's acerbic tone, full of complaints and disgust, he knew that his calculus had failed.

  As far as the face of the granddaughter is concerned, no man can see it without long eyes.

  When Qin Minhang and Qin An came back, the old man knocked on the crutches in anger after asking them again.

  Qin Minhang didn't have any scruples, and he had already seen Qin Shan unhappy, but to tell the truth, without adding fuel and jealousy, he was already an upright person with good conscience.

  The old man Qin resolutely detained Qin Shan at home. At this point, Qin Shan hated Qin Minxing to the core.

  "Yeah, cousin, you didn't see it. Those two women, one left and one right, were sticking to Big Brother Song. It was really coquettish and cheap. I didn't want to see it."

  It was Qin Shan's cousin who spoke. Chu Lan thought, she was detained at home and could not go out, but people outside could come to see her.

  Chu Lanxin came here on purpose to complain to her cousin. Brother Song's position was occupied by other women, and she was envious but powerless. Who made her have neither family background nor background.

  Zhao Zihan is the recognized little princess of the Zhao family, Zhao Mengmeng is the niece of Song Tianyao's uncle, one is backed by a big family, and the other has a relationship of kidnapping.

  What about her? Nothing. There is no way to infiltrate Song Tianyao's team.

  However, she can't help it, her cousin has it.

  She is also the little princess of the big family. As long as she can join Brother Song's team, her little follower will have a way.

  Chu Lan's calculating eyes flickered, and she was very satisfied with Qin Shan's current performance.

  This cousin has a big chest and no brains, and also covets Big Brother Song, but now there is no other way, she can only persuade her first, let her charge into the battle, and after the goal is achieved, it will not be too late to find a chance to clean her up.

  "What should I do now? It's all my fault, Grandpa, he's so confused. He insisted that I approach that Zhao Xixun, and I missed Brother Tianyao's team. If I went to Brother Tianyao's team, where would there be those two women? It's a matter, hey" Qin Shan complained in a loss, only hating that time couldn't be reversed, otherwise, she would have to resist to the end even if she risked being kicked out of her house by her grandfather.

  That Zhao Xixun has an iceberg face all day, as if someone owes him millions, how can there be a handsome and gentle brother Tianyao,
  "It's not too late to join Brother Song's team." Chu Lan Xin immediately instigated, "I heard that this time they will come back to rest for two days. After two days, they will set off again. This time they will go to a farther place to collect supplies."

  "Really?" Qin Shan's eyes flickered. Not sure, bit her lip in thought.

  "Of course it's true. It will take a long time to go out this time. I don't know when I will be back. If I have to go out for two or three months and let those two women follow me, I don't know what will happen." Chu Lan thought. There is a strong urge in his tone.

  Sure enough, many indecent images appeared in Qin Shan's mind, and her face became darker and darker.

  "Okay, you go back first, help me find out the exact time and meeting place of Brother Tianyao's team, and wait for my news." Qin Shan shook her head, trying to get rid of the filthy images in her mind. irritable.

  After sending Chu Lanxin back to inquire about the news, she thought about it and turned to find her eldest brother Qin Shihao.

  Qin Shihao, the eldest brother of the Qin family, was originally the leader of the new generation of the Qin family. Unfortunately, at the beginning of the end of the world, an accident happened and he became disabled.

  Grandpa Qin's heartache was also useless. Fortunately, there was a Qin Minhang in the Qin family, who awakened his fire-type ability, so he didn't fall to the bottom.

  Qin Shihao, who has been the pride of the sky for half his life, suddenly fell from the altar, how could he bear this blow. The world has undergone earth-shaking changes again, and even if he tried his best, he had no hope.

  After he realized the reality, he stayed at home in a decadent way and stopped going out.

  Qin Shan found him easily.

  "Brother, why don't you listen to the persuasion, spend all day in the sun room, what's the point of dealing with these soils? You are the eldest grandson of Qin's family, and you really want to be a muddy." Qin Shan went in, Export is disgust.

  "What are you doing here again? It's said that outsiders are not allowed to enter here. Don't you have your ears?" Qin Shihao was very annoyed by this charming little sister.

  In the newly-built sun room of the Qin family, Qin Shihao is watering the newly planted vegetable seedlings in a wheelchair.

  This soil was brought back by Qin Minhang this time. Father Qin wanted to cheer up his eldest grandson, so he entrusted him with the task of planting vegetables in the sun room.

  Qin Shihao also accepted it readily. Although he was decadent and depressed at first, Mr. Qin did not give up on him. After a long talk with him, he also opened his mind a little. After receiving the task of planting vegetables, he put all his energy into it. It's like trying to get something done.

  "Brother, what are you talking about? Isn't it all for you?" Qin Shan felt extremely aggrieved when she was run on by her own elder brother. Thinking of Qin Minhang who didn't take her seriously, she became more and more irritable.

  "You're making mud here, but you're just making wedding dresses for others. No matter how good this vegetable grows, grandpa can't reuse you.

  His mind is now on that kid Qin Minhang, who made him awaken the fire element. What about abilities.

  Brother, don’t waste your time here, if you want to regain power, the only way is to awaken your abilities.”

  In fact, Qin Shan is right. Straightforward.

  "Brother, I heard that the base has researched a way to awaken ordinary people's abilities." Qin Shan said this, the look in her eyes was a little difficult to describe.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant  all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 105 105

  The news of joining the Sirius team was accidentally overheard from the conversation between that boy Qin Minhang and Mr. Qin yesterday.

  Hearing this news, she was of course angry.

  Ordinary people have awakened abilities, so how can she stand out from the crowd as a proud ability user. The sense of superiority before was suddenly gone, how could you not be depressed.

  She was unwilling to think that her grandfather had almost given up the big house now and turned to support Qin Minhang's little bastard.

  Ordinary people can also awaken supernatural powers. Although they are angry, it is also an opportunity. As long as the eldest brother can awaken a powerful supernormal power, he can compete with Qin Minhang for a place.

  Sure enough, a storm surged in Qin Shihao's eyes, and no ordinary person could resist this temptation, even if he was a cripple.

  "How did you know?" Even so, he was still very restrained, and he had to figure out the ins and outs first, so as not to be too happy.

  Qin Shan didn't hide it, and directly told what she overheard yesterday.

  Qin Shihao's hand on the armrest of the wheelchair gradually clenched, and his blue veins burst out, one can imagine how excited he is in his heart.

  "So, now there are five places for several families to give priority to awakening abilities every day, and there are fifty places in ten days. Hehe." Qin Shihao smiled, with sarcasm and disappointment in his eyes.

  Has he been abandoned? Five places without him.

  "Well, yesterday Qin Minhang came back and told his grandfather that the quota was arranged by grandpa. Brother, go and get it from grandpa."

  Qin Shan urged Qin Shihao, for fear that he would not agree to give him chicken soup, "maybe you will be able to. Awakening is a very powerful ability.

  Just like the lightning element and fire element, it has a powerful attack power, and you can attack from a distance even in a wheelchair.

  There are also space systems and water systems. With a water system, our family will not have to worry about water use. With the space system, you can take precious supplies with you wherever you go, and this ability is very popular in the ability team." Having

  said this, she herself is very envious, and her ability is useless , In fact, her heart was extremely unbalanced.

  Qin Shihao's deep eyes became darker and darker, and his tense body was ready to go.

  "Okay, shut up. He closed his eyes and suppressed all the emotions in his heart. When he opened it again, he was calm.

  "Tell me, what do you want?" "

  Qin Shan was scolded by him just now, and she was shocked, but she still tried her best to suppress her temper. Her brother's temper has been quite bad in recent months, so he didn't care about her, and of course, he didn't have the guts to care about her.

  After waiting quietly for a while, she heard the answer she wanted.

  "I want to go out. "Song Tianyao's team will leave today, the day after tomorrow, she must go out tomorrow and find a way to join his team.

  "Okay, go back and wait for the news. "Qin Shihao didn't ask her why she went out, but happily agreed.

  "Okay, thank you brother." Qin Shan smiled excitedly. She knew that as long as it was her brother's promise, nothing could be done. That's

  why she hoped that he could cheer up and become stronger again, then she could lean on the big tree to enjoy the coolness. Ah.

  After Qin Shan left, Qin Shihao stayed alone in the sun room, quietly watching the vigorous seedlings. They broke through the ground and were

  full of tenacity.

  That night, Qin Shihao knocked on the door of Mr. Qin's study, and two People stayed inside for a long time.

  The next day, Qin Shan was lifted from the ban.

  When she got the exact news, Qin Shan happily called to find Chu Lanxin, and the two immediately set off to the commercial street.

  Yes, the commercial street.

  Song Tianyao took a large group of people to the commercial street again.

  Coincidentally, I met Wang Xinyu again.

  Early this morning, Wang Xinyu got up on time, because her new boyfriend is very domineering. It is not good for your health to skip breakfast in order to sleep in in the morning.

  "Are you really not with me today?" Zhao Xixun asked routinely, his eyes full of anticipation.

  Wang Xinyu shook her head with a puffed face. Because the high ball head was tied loosely, it swayed and swayed with her, and matched with her steamed bun face, it was really cute and cute.

  Now that she has a career, what will she get in the future if she doesn't work hard for a few years while she is young!
  As for relying on men. Scorn.

  Zhao Xixun glanced at her helplessly and resentfully, making Wang Xinyu's heart beat a few times.

  "Oh, hurry up, don't be late." Wang Xinyu's cheeks flushed, and she reached out and pushed him.

  It's a pity that she didn't move at all, and she took advantage of the situation to grab her little hand and rubbed it a few times, "I'm leaving, you stay at home, if you go out, tell me and let me know your whereabouts, do you know?

  " Got it, let's go."

  Wang Xinyu was a little impatient with his nagging, and drove him away again in a bad tone.

  "You." Zhao Xixun sighed slightly, and squeezed her hand again dotingly, before letting go of her reluctantly, "I'm leaving."

  For the past two days, he has not pressed step by step, and his behavior has been erratic. No matter how unbridled she is, she will appear silently beside her like a drizzle, caring for him.

  Is this going to change the warm water to boil the frog?

  Wang Xinyu shook her head, she didn't think about it so much, it was true that she planned to go with the flow.

  Not long after he left, Wang Xinyu slowly sorted out and set off with a small bag.

  "Sister Xiaoyu, what a coincidence." Song Tianyao saw the other party appear on the corner of the street, and couldn't wait to quickly step forward to say hello.

  Zhao Zihan and Zhang Mengmeng, who were following him, saw this scene, and the surprise, loss and jealousy in their eyes were self-evident.

  Wang Xinyu didn't expect that it would be bad to go out today, she really wanted to hide when she saw Song Tianyao coming over.

  Another 100 meters away is her shop, but she didn't want to go in in front of them, feeling that it would be bad if they knew.

  A woman's sixth sense is sometimes very accurate.

  "Hehe, Big Brother Song, it's really a coincidence." Wang Xinyu greeted her with an embarrassing smile. She was thinking about how to leave quickly when she heard an exclamation behind her.

  "Yeah, Brother Tianyao, what a coincidence, are you here to go shopping too?"

  Qin Shan went out in high spirits, and Chu Lanxin and Chu Lanxin had been shopping on this street for five times, and the total circle occasionally met the person they wanted to wait for. people.

  Wang Xinyu watched her ignoring her existence and rushed in front of Song Tianyao, slamming into his arms with a brake.

  "Aiya!" With a coquettish anger, the human was like a boneless mollusk paralyzed in Song Tianyao's arms.

  "Who are you?" Song Tianyao hugged her slender waist, a trace of confusion appeared in his eyes.

  He has lived in the army all the year round, but in fact, he is not very impressed with these little girls who are obviously much younger than him.

  "I'm Shanshan, brother Tianyao, how could you forget me, when you were a child, you said you wanted to marry me as a bride." Qin Shan patted his chest with some resentment, seeing that he still didn't remember, I had to remind again, "Qin, my surname is Qin, and Qin Shihao is my eldest brother."

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 106 106 Joining the Sirius Team

  Wang Xinyu was stunned to watch Qin Shan's coquettish operation, which was really eye-opening.

  Song Tianyao also successfully thought of who she was under her repeated reminders, but when he was a child, he said he would marry her, is there such a thing? Why is he not impressed at all?
  "Oh, it's Sister Shanshan, it's been a long time since I haven't seen her. It's been a long time since she was a girl. She became more and more beautiful, and she couldn't recognize her."

  Song Tianyao said with a smile on her face. The woman listened, who wouldn't like it? .

  He always pays attention to Wang Xinyu, and seeing her look of interest and watching a good show, there is an indescribable blockage in his heart.

  Seeing where her eyes were directed, he immediately realized that he was still holding Qin Shan, which was a misunderstanding by Wang Xinyu, so he quickly let go of Qin Shan.

  However, the other party actually leaned up again.

  Song Tianyao's eyes flashed a hint of Yinjie, no one would have a good impression of an illiterate person.

  Wang Xinyu just caught sight of it, and
  she couldn't help but feel tight with that look, she quickly looked away, turned to Qin Shan, and pretended to be concerned, "Is Miss Qin okay, can you still stand? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

  She smiled calmly on the face, but secretly tightened a string, the male protagonist of this world, at first glance, it is not easy to get along with, she did not want to have too much intersection with him, but once without warning We meet again, this frequency is too back.

  When Qin Shan heard Wang Xinyu's words, she hated it so much that she resisted being angry, and even squeezed out a smile. However, because the Taoism was too shallow, this smile was even uglier than not smiling.

  "Yo, so Miss Wang is also here. Are you here? Do you also want to join Brother Tianyao's Sirius team? My brother Tianyao's Sirius team is the best team in the base, not just anyone. Everyone can enter."

  Qin Shan seemed to stare at Wang Xinyu with poison in her eyes when she said this, I believe that as long as Wang Xinyu dared to say yes, she would break out regardless.

  Song Tianyao calmly increased the strength in his hand and pushed Qin Shan away. After hearing Qin Shan's words, although he didn't quite believe it, he was still happy and looked at Wang Xinyu expectantly, "Sister Xiaoyu thinks Join the Sirius team? Great, you are very welcome to join our team."

  Wang Xinyu was stunned, listening to their self-righteous chatter, the corners of her mouth twitched, and she couldn't help but complain: How can these people So I like to talk to myself.

  "Brother Tianyao, I also want to join the Sirius team. I'm a power user. We can fight side by side in the future, okay, brother Tianyao?" Qin Shan immediately pulled his sleeves and acted cute when she heard Song Tianyao's invitation to Wang Xinyu. .

  Of course, she didn't introduce her power in detail, because she also has self-knowledge, knowing that her power is too weak, not only can't give her extra points, but also may lose face.

  Especially after knowing that it is very likely that ordinary people will be able to awaken the ability in the future, it is very important to determine the strength of this ability.

  At this time, Song Tianyao was also very clear about the purpose of Qin Shan's appearance here. Knowing that this was another woman who was obsessed with him, he couldn't help but feel a little complacent.

  Considering that she belonged to Qin's family, he agreed without hesitation, "Okay, I promise you."

  He agreed happily, but Zhao Zihan and Zhang Mengmeng behind him were not happy, they looked at each other and quickly Some kind of agreement was reached.

  "Sister Xiaoyu, we will meet at the gate of the base at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

  Song Tianyao saw that she had not refused, and his happiness was obvious.

  Before, he was very interested in Wang Xinyu, not only her appearance and personality, but also her dual-line abilities and identity.

  Wang Xinyu is definitely a high-quality woman in his eyes.

  And this woman seems to be a little unwilling to see him, and seems to be avoiding contact with him every time, which makes him unable to bear a man's desire to conquer.

  If there is no comparison, there is no gap. Looking at the group of intriguing women around him, and then looking at her, he is even more coveted for her.

  Regarding his invitation, Wang Xinyu just said blankly, "I'm sorry, I already have my own team. Let's talk slowly, I still have something to do, goodbye." After

  speaking, she turned and walked past them quickly . .

  Song Tianyao still felt some heartbreak and annoyance for her rejection.

  The woman passed by him, with a fresh scent, refreshing.

  His heart moved, and his hand grabbed her arm involuntarily.

  "What are you doing?" Wang Xinyu was startled, and immediately struggled, trying to get rid of the shackles on her arms.

  "Are you really not coming? Our team is very strong. As long as you stand behind me after you come, I will protect you." Song Tianyao tried to keep him.

  As Wang Xinyu struggled to break free, she shook her head and said, "I don't need anyone else to protect me, I"

  "Let go of her!"

  Before Wang Xinyu finished speaking, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

  She turned her head in surprise, her eyes suddenly lit up, and she said in surprise, "Brother, why are you here?"

  "If I don't come, how long are you going to hang out with him?" Zhao Xixun was a little jealous, and looked after Wang Xinyu with a resentful look. , looking at Song Tianyao.

  "Hurry up and let go, what does it look like pulling and pulling on the street?"

  Song Tianyao didn't move, he looked at Zhao Xixun with a complicated expression.

  The place where the eyes of the two men met crackled and sparks flew.

  "Let go." Zhao Xixun didn't want to dawdle with him, so he used his powers to speak this time.

  Song Tianyao only felt that his mind seemed to be in a trance, and then he really let go.

  He looked at Zhao Xixun in astonishment, his face full of disbelief.

  As soon as Wang Xinyu was free, she immediately approached Zhao Xixun.

  The man took advantage of the situation to wrap his arms around her slender waist, and the black face that was originally a tiger was instantly rejuvenated.

  "Why do you wander outside alone? Although the base is fairly safe, you should be careful not to be bitten by those wild dogs and cats that suddenly came out of nowhere." understood.

  But there are still people who are not smart or who pretend to not understand, "What? There are wild dogs and cats in the base? What should I do? Brother Tianyao, I'm so scared.

  " He was wrapped around Song Tianyao like a bone, his eyes were like silk, and he was simply a beautiful snake.

  Song Tianyao's body was strong, but he was indifferent to the woman hanging up, and looked at Zhao Xixun sharply.

  Zhao Xixun looked back calmly, his deep eyes full of confidence and determination.

  This is their first clear confrontation.

  It's still for a woman.

  The air seemed to be stagnant as it spread out around the two of them.

  A large group of people standing in the middle of the street has attracted the attention of passers-by, especially Song Tianyao and Zhao Xixun are celebrities.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 107

  Wang Xinyu frowned slightly, although she was very happy to see Zhao Xixun being tough with Song Tianyao for her, and feeling that he cared about her.

  But considering the relationship and position of Zhao Xixun and Song Tianyao, they felt very inappropriate.

  A base chief, a deputy base chief, and two are the highest authority of the entire base. If they don't get along, there
  will be more and more people watching the fun. Wang Xinyu squeezed Zhao Xixun's arm uncomfortably, and said softly, "Let's go back, don't let others see the joke."

  Zhao Xixun pinched her waist The tickling flesh in between, to respond to her, causing her a numbness to flow all over her body, almost turning into a beautiful snake.

  Zhao Xixun listened to her daughter-in-law's words very much. She said that she would go back. She lowered her eyes to cover the sharpness in her eyes and said with a smile, "We are going back, you can do it yourself.

  " Hands, fingers clasped away.

  Song Tianyao silently watched the backs of the two leaving until they turned and disappeared.

  "Brother Tianyao, let's go too. There is a shop over there. I heard that there are live chickens and vegetables in it. Let's go and have a look?" Zhao Zihan had been hiding in the crowd just now, afraid to let Zhao Xixun see it.

  She has been afraid of Zhao Xixun since she was a child, because he is the only one in the family who is the fiercest, and he has never been used to her.

  Song Tianyao returned to his senses, his deep eyes became darker and darker, and he couldn't see through at all.

  "Okay, let's go and have a look." He took advantage of the situation to wrap his arms around Qin Shan's waist and strode forward.

  Qin Shan staggered and almost fell because she couldn't keep up with him. She quickly begged for mercy, "Brother Tianyao, slow down, Shanshan can't stand it anymore."

  The enchanting voice made a group of men feel soft when they heard it. bone.

  Song Tianyao was unmoved, his arms wrapped around her waist tighter, and he almost carried her away, "I can't stand it anymore? Are you sure you want to join the Sirius team? If you can't, leave as soon as possible. , I don't care for idlers here."

  "No, I'm not going, Brother Tianyao, if you don't drive me away, I will be obedient and listen to you." Qin Shan's tender voice is too suggestive, and the team can There are also a few yellow-flowered girls. After hearing this, they couldn't even lift their feet.

  "Well, then come down and go by yourself, you are not allowed to stick to me in the future." He suddenly let go of his hand.

  This sudden release made Qin Shan fall to the ground unprepared, her buttocks on the ground, she grinned in pain, and complained with tears in her eyes, "Brother Tianyao, you."

  Song Tianyao ignored her and walked in. Wang Xinyu owns that shop.

  Here, Zhao Xixun led Wang Xinyu back slowly.

  Seeing that he had turned a corner and there was no one behind, Wang Xinyu asked curiously, "Brother, why did you come here?"

  Obviously he left first, but he left much later.

  "I was doing errands nearby, and I happened to see a group of people surrounding you. I was afraid that you were in danger and came to look for you." Zhao Xixun didn't expect to see Song Tianyao's entanglement with her so coincidentally, and his heart had broken the jealous jar. " What's the matter with you and him?"

  His voice was low and hoarse, with a hint of melancholy, and Wang Xinyu's little heart was beating wildly.

  "What can I do with him? I haven't seen him a few times, and I haven't spoken to him a few times. Who knows why he insists on pulling me and not letting me go."

  Thinking of this, she also It feels weird.

  There are a large group of women around the male protagonist. She has avoided him on purpose, but she still encounters them inadvertently, and the male protagonist actually takes the initiative to chat with her, which is really strange. The power of this plot seems to be a bit evil.

  Fortunately, she doesn't have that irrational and mindless admiration for him, it's good to be able to control her emotions.

  Hearing her indifferent tone, the last bit of sourness in his heart finally dissipated.

  "It's fine. I still have to find someone to act with you in the future. I'm not at ease with you alone." I went through it in my mind, but I didn't think of a suitable person.

  To guard by her side, the best person is him.

  Zhao Xixun pursed his lips slightly, five or six options had flashed through his mind, but he was not satisfied.

  "No, I'll just walk around in the base, what can happen, don't make a fuss, today is just an accident, if I encounter them again in the future, it's a big deal, I'll turn around and run."

  Wang Xinyu didn't want to follow him around . People, it is inconvenient, so I strongly refute it.

  "Promise, why are you running." Zhao Xixun looked at her and explained, "You call me directly, no matter when, I will rush to you as

  soon as possible." The sides were quietly stained with a blush, which was really beautiful.

  "Did you hear me?"

  "Hmm!" The

  two walked side by side, holding hands, as they strolled down the path. A serenity of the years enveloped the two of them, and it was a beautiful scenery.

  While walking, Wang Xinyu suddenly asked, "Brother, you just had a conflict with Big Brother Song, wouldn't it be bad? After all, he is the base commander, and he is one level higher than you."

  "Huh? What do you call him? " ?" Zhao Xixun answered the question.

  "Ah? Chief Song Ji?" Wang Xinyu curled her lips helplessly, "It's not what I wanted to call that. It was my grandfather who met him last time and introduced me to him and made me call that."

  Wang Xinyu expressed her innocence and pouted. Not happy anymore.

  "Okay, I was wrong." Seeing her pouting, Zhao Xixun's arrogant appearance really caught his heart.

  "Hmph, what's wrong? I doubt me every time"

  Hearing the grievances in his words, Zhao Xixun hurriedly apologized in a low voice, "I really know I'm wrong, I shouldn't doubt your love for me. However, I also love you so much that I think you are more important than anything else. , you forgive me once, okay?" The

  man's low, hoarse voice seemed to have a hook, which made her heart and soul rip.

  "Okay, I'll say it nicely. This time, I won't remember the villain's deeds. Forget it. Next time I do it again, I'll be really angry." Ang's small appearance.

  Zhao Xixun looked at her dotingly, and seemed very satisfied with this state of getting along.

  "As ordered, my little queen." Zhao Xixun bent down and gave her a salute.

  "Haha."

  Wang Xinyu couldn't stop laughing.

  Happy, happy like never before.

  After she was happy, she asked again, "You haven't told me yet? After falling out with Chief Song Ji, will he put shoes on you? Don't change the subject!"

  Hmph, don't think she will be interrupted by him Confused, she was very clear-headed.

  Zhao Xixun smiled helplessly, this girl is really not easy to fool.

  "It doesn't matter, who am I, how can I be afraid of his troubles? Don't you have confidence in me?"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 108 108 I believe that
  Wang Xinyu really didn't know how to answer for a while.

  confidence?

  She knows that he is very powerful, but Song Tianyao is the male protagonist after all. This world is the world of novels. Will there be an irreversible law of the protagonist?

  "Why don't you speak? You really don't have confidence in me?" Zhao Xixun saw that she didn't speak, the corners of his eyes and brows were hesitant, and he felt a little unhappy, reaching out and pinching her cheek punitively.

  "Ah, it hurts." Wang Xinyu was suddenly attacked, and seeing the displeased expression on his face, he immediately apologized to save the crisis, "Brother, brother, let go, of course I believe you. I was just thinking if Song Uh, that person is wearing small shoes for you, how can we deal with him."

  "Hmph, you still miss him." Zhao Xixun hummed softly, meaning that he couldn't even think of that person.

  "No, I don't think about him, I want to deal with him." Wang Xinyu immediately corrected his words seriously.

  Zhao Xixun originally wanted to tease her, but seeing her serious remarks, he couldn't hold back any longer and smiled.

  Although it was just a light smile that bloomed on his face, it was as gorgeous as fireworks, which fascinated people.

  Looking at her cute expression, he laughed even more wanton.

  This completely annoyed her.

  "You, Zhao Xixun, are you kidding me." Wang Xinyu's face flushed with anger, and she reached out to hit him angrily.

  Zhao Xixun grabbed her little hand and clasped her fingers together, "Okay, I don't want to play with you, I'm so happy, thank you for thinking about me everywhere."

  Wang Xinyu looked at him suspiciously, seeing his sincere face, full of eyes Affectionately, I gradually believed his words, and there was a smile on his little face, and he muttered, "I don't care for who else can I do for you."

  Zhao Xixun laughed more and more wanton, stretched out his hand to put her in his arms, his heart was surging, feeling this Little things make him love enough.

  Wang Xinyu was buried in his arms, her face flushed, and she felt very at ease listening to his pounding heart.

  After hugging him for a while, Wang Xinyu pushed him away. After all, he was outside, and there were not many people coming and going, but not a lot.

  "Okay, let's go, someone is watching." Just now she saw an aunt looking at them teasingly.

  Zhao Xixun had no objection, holding her hand and moving forward.

  After walking for a while, Wang Xinyu looked at the unfamiliar place and couldn't help but ask, "Where are we going?"

  "The plantation, here we are."

  Turning around, Wang Xinyu saw Zhao standing not far away. Lang, Zhao Xixun walked over with Wang Xinyu, there were still guards at the door, and registration was required to enter.

  Walking in, Wang Xinyu saw neat rows of glass rooms, and through the glass rooms, you could see the people working inside.

  "Uncle Zhao, Miss Qin." Wang Xinyu went in and saw Zhao Yuliang and Qin Ru were talking, and quickly stepped forward to say hello.

  "Xiaoyu is here, come and have a look. This is the little green cabbage that I just gave birth to, how about it? Shui Ling? Let's compare it with the one over there. This is the gap." Zhao Yuliang excitedly pulled Wang Xinyu over to show his achievements.

  Wang Xinyu gave face very much, and nodded in agreement, "Well, that's great, at this speed, this crop of small green vegetables will be ready to serve soon, right?"

  "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I will bring one back and let Xiao Li do it. The vermicelli soup, the original flavor, must be very fragrant." Zhao Yuliang felt greedy as he spoke.

  "Okay." Wang Xinyu naturally agreed unconditionally.

  In just a few words, the two decided the fate of this young green cabbage.

  Zhao Xixun came here to check the progress of the plantation construction.

  While Wang Xinyu was chatting with them, he went to the construction site behind for a walk. The glass house here is still under construction, just waiting to find more pollution-free soil and fill it up.

  After coming out of the plantation, Zhao Xixun was reluctant to part with her and wanted her to follow him to the next destination.

  Wang Xinyu refused, she didn't want to run around behind him, it was pointless. It is estimated that Song Tianyao's group will definitely leave at this time, and she still decides to go to the store.

  Zhao Xixun was helpless and could only rely on her. .

  At the door of the store, Zhao Xixun held Wang Xinyu's hand, and the man stood with the sun behind his back, his face hard to hide, "I really don't want to come with me, you little conscience, I wish I could be with you every minute and every second. , but you."

  Before he finished speaking, the resentment in his tone had already been expressed.

  This man is getting more and more flirtatious now, and what he said made Wang Xinyu feel a little guilty, so she could only shake the hands of the two to please, and said coquettishly, "I'm also very reluctant to part with you, but , We are all people who want to do big things, and we can't be too attached to the love of our children, right."

  "What's right, where's the fallacy." Tell me about it."

  Wang Xinyu rolled her eyes smartly and said with a smile, "I have a lot to do, and I can't finish talking. I'll tell you later when I have a chance. You can go, Alang. I guess I'll have to wait."

  Although she was reluctant, she really didn't have time to waste here any longer, so she had to let go of her hand and instructed, "Finally, I'll pick you up for dinner."

  Wang Xinyu was about to shake her head and say no, seeing that he didn't need to. With doubtful eyes, the words he was about to say rolled down his mouth, and then changed, "Okay, I'll wait for you."

  After watching Zhao Xixun leave, Wang Xinyu turned around and entered the store.

  "Xiaoyu, you're here." Li Lili immediately greeted her when she saw her, looked at her and asked, "Are there any new items today?"

  "Yes." Wang Xinyu was ready in the space last night. She took out ten pots of vegetables, including tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, and beans.

  "Wow this." Li Lili swallowed her saliva and wanted to say that she wanted it, but she still asked her rationally for the price first, "How much is the price per pot?"

  "Ten second-order mutant beads are in a pot. After all, these soils can be reused. I still have a lot of vegetable seeds here, which can be sold together." Wang Xinyu said and took out another box.

  Li Lili excitedly looked at the variety of vegetables inside, which made her heart pound.

  She wants to buy a pot of tomatoes, but she doesn't have mutant beads.

  "Xiaoyu, will there still be these in the future?"

  Wang Xinyu saw her hesitation and said boldly, "Just move whichever basin you want. As for whether there will be any in the future, I'm not sure, but the base has already The plantation is under construction, and I believe that soon, the base will be opened to the outside world,

  so let’s sell some vegetables.” Although she said that, the supply is in short supply, she estimates that even if it is opened to the outside world, it may be difficult for ordinary people to buy it.

  This is also one of the reasons why she opened this store. She hopes that the things she takes out can be passed on to more ordinary families through this store.

  That's why she said that these things are obtained by fate.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 109 109 Trading
  Li Lili heard her words, and she no longer had any worries in her heart, "I want tomato, and the mutant beads will be deducted from my salary, okay?"

  Tomato is a good plant. It can be used as both a vegetable and a vegetable. Fruits are nutritious.

  She really wanted it, but she wouldn't be cheeky to take advantage of it. A salary advance is a good idea.

  Wang Xinyu smiled and said, "Of course, you can choose whatever you want in the store. As for the mutant beads, I will give you a half price for the staff."

  Li Lili is really good. She manages, more and more at ease.

  Li Lili happily picked up a pot of tomatoes she liked and walked behind the counter to hide it, fearing that some customers would come in and grab it when they saw it.

  Seeing this, Wang Xinyu just smiled and continued to take out other things. In addition to ten pots of vegetables, she also took out two boxes of fruits, pears and apples.

  "Oh, I came too soon."

  Hearing the voice, Wang Xinyu only felt a gust of wind blowing, and the man had come to him, holding the tomato in one hand and the eggplant in the other, staring straight at the other pots of vegetables, wishing for herself With three heads and six arms, he eagerly said, "Quick, pack me, I'll take it all."

  Wang Xinyu recognized that this man was the man who said he wanted to bid yesterday, and he didn't expect him to come today.

  Li Lili also saw his madness, and secretly rejoiced that she was fast, otherwise she might not be able to keep this pot of tomatoes. Thinking about it, she kicked the flower pot in again, and then she smiled and greeted.

  "This customer, are you sure you want all of them?"

  "Don't talk nonsense, how many mutant beads in total, I will pay immediately." Cui Jiang was really afraid that someone would come in and grab him now, so it's not good to be in a hurry.

  Li Lili was not angry, and said calmly, "A pot of ten second-order mutant beads, there are a total of nine pots here, that is, ninety second-order mutant beads, are you sure you want all of them?"

  Cui Jiang heard the price, indeed It hurts a bit, but thinking that the whole family has not eaten fresh vegetables for more than a month, and then look at a pot of fruit that is fruitful, gritted his teeth, "OK."

  "Okay, you are so happy, I will send it again. You have two packs of vegetable seeds, pick one, what do you want." Li Lili smiled with crooked eyebrows, and was very proud, so she could save seven packs of vegetable seeds.

  In fact, sending seeds is what Wang Xinyu means, and each pot can send a bag of vegetable seeds. With seeds and soil, it would not be so expensive to sell ten second-order mutant beads for this pot of vegetables.

  Her pricing was also a decision she made after thinking about it for a long time. After all, there is a shortage of vegetables now, and if the price is low, there will be trouble.

  She is afraid that the price will be low. It is very likely that some people will take a fancy to the business opportunities and do reselling activities, buy her at a low price, and then sell it at a high price to earn the difference.

  She's not a philanthropist, so naturally she wouldn't do such a silly thing and let others earn her money.

  "And seeds, how do you sell this?" Cui Jiang looked at the vegetables in the box with joy, and in his mind there were all kinds of vegetables spinning in circles, waiting for him to choose.

  Wang Xinyu didn't say anything about Li Lili's behavior of saving seven cabbage seeds. Although it violated her original intention, she was also thinking of the store. Naturally, she couldn't say anything more at this time, making her shameless, so she could only compensate in other places. Hit him.

  "One pack of second-order mutant beads, two packs of three, three packs of five, and five packs of ten. It depends on how much you buy, and the preferential price given to you. Others don't have this treatment." Wang Xinyu grabbed Quoted in front of Li Lili.

  Facing Li Lili's doubtful and anxious look, Wang Xinyu gave her a calm look.

  As soon as Cui Jiang heard that there was such a good thing, he definitely couldn't miss it. He bought 20 cabbage seeds directly with 10 mutant beads.

  Seeing that he was happy, Wang Xinyu gave him two extra packs, so happy that the corner of Cui Jiang's mouth grinned to the bottom of his ear.

  Wang Xinyu was originally priced at one mutated bead and one packet of vegetable seeds. Now Cui Jiang has exchanged ten for twenty-two packets, minus the seven packets that should have been sent to him, plus the two packets that were originally sent to him, he has enough Earned seven packs.

  Li Lili packed him with a smile on her face, but she was depressed in her heart. She originally wanted to save seven packs, but now she posted seven packs backwards. One positive side is fourteen packs, which are fourteen second-order mutant beads.

  Ah. The more I think about it, the more my heart hurts.

  Cui Jiang wanted the fruit again when he saw the fruit, but unfortunately there were not many mutant beads, so he only chose two and went home to relieve the child's cravings.

  As soon as he left, Li Lili immediately put away her smirk and said anxiously, "Xiaoyu, why did you send him so many vegetable seeds, we lost fourteen second-order mutant beads."

  "Lili, I'll do this . The business is not just for earning mutant beads.

  I know that you are doing it for the sake of the store, thank you.

  But, really don't need to, we just need to trade honestly and that's it.

  See the sign at the door? Come in If you come here, you are destined.

  If someone comes to exchange some ordinary things, even if it is not so valuable, we can help as much as possible, do you understand what I mean?"

  Li Lili listened to Wang Xinyu's words, her cheeks gradually blushed , She then realized that she just made up her own mind, "I know what to do, I'm sorry, Xiaoyu."

  She felt ashamed because she understood Wang Xinyu's intentions, and Xiaoyu was not a businessman who only valued interests.

  "You are not wrong, I know you are kind, I want to thank you for that." The

  two smiled at each other.

  "Nine pots of vegetables are all sold out at once." Li Lili looked at the empty ground and sighed a little.

  Wang Xinyu also felt that something was wrong. This product was sold out as soon as it came up, and it was bought by one person. This was different from what she thought at first.

  She frowned and thought for a while, "Next time I come here, I'll put the things in the warehouse on the second floor, you can sell them bit by bit, sell some and take down some, try to be as smooth as possible, and sell the things to different people. Right . It also saves people from rushing to grab it, and the situation like yesterday happens again."

  Li Lili immediately nodded obediently, and now she has fully understood it, and the look in Wang Xinyu's eyes became more and more adoring.

  The two discussed the direction and specific operation of the store in the future. Li Lili secretly swore in her heart that she must follow Wang Xinyu's wishes to run the store well and not let her down.

  Time flies by unexpectedly. After that, many people came in, including those who bought things yesterday, and they came here today to try their luck.

  As a result, when I saw the boxes of fruit, there was another frantic rush. The business was booming and it was really scary.

  When all the guests left, Wang Xinyu and Li Lili looked at each other and smiled bitterly. I just said to avoid mad robbing, but they met again, and they were very helpless.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 110 100 Delicious

  Turning back, Li Lili looked at the shelf that was almost overwhelmed, and said with some fear, "This is not good, if only I could control the number of them entering and leaving."

  Wang Xinyu frowned and said, "Yes Ah."

  Control the number of people entering, limit purchases? It's best to add a time limit, anyway, she doesn't expect this shop to make a fortune at the moment, and when vegetables are a little more popular, consider increasing the supply.

  After thinking about it, Wang Xinyu raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Then we are like this."

  Wang Xinyu and Li Lili discussed again. Neither of them had ever done business. Wang Xinyu had a lot of ideas in her head, but there were just too many. If they couldn't take care of each other, it seemed a little unreliable.

  Fortunately, my own store is not afraid of tossing.

  When Zhao Xixun came in, the two were having a heated discussion.

  Wang Xinyu saw him, and when she looked again, it was already twelve o'clock noon, which was too late. She seemed to be very busy, so she and Li Lili greeted him after an explanation.

  "You're here, where are we going?"

  "I'm sorry, I'm late. Are you hungry?" Zhao Xixun reached out and smoothed the messy hair on her forehead.

  "It's okay, I have snacks in my space, I won't starve myself." Wang Xinyu was immersed in the warmth he gave.

  After seeing Wang Xinyu, doubts appeared on her face, "Hey, what's up with her?" Apparently she

  knew Wang Xinyu?
  "This is my girlfriend Wang Xinyu. Zhao Xixun introduced the two of them formally, "Xiaoyu, he is my uncle's cousin, Cai Wenjie." "

  Wang Xinyu didn't know this Cai Wenjie, and after thinking about it for a long time, she didn't have any impression. After hearing Zhao Xixun's introduction, she smiled generously, "Hello. "

  "Uh, hello." Cai Wenjie had been fooled by his cousin, looking at Wang Xinyu's smiling face, he responded in a daze.

  This is obviously my cousin's step-sister. When my uncle remarried, their family also went to drink a glass of wedding wine. She gave him a bad impression back then. Two years later, her temper seems to have improved?

  Although I thought about it a lot, there was nothing to say.

  The Cai family was originally just an ordinary family, but when my aunt was fortunate enough to marry the eldest son of the Zhao family, it made their Cai family look good for a while.

  Because of his uncle's help, his parents have good jobs.

  Many people who can't find the way, come to the door with gifts to ask for the relationship.

  He was still young at that time, and he only knew that the gift bag at home was never broken, and he ate it a lot when he was a child.

  However, it was only for a while. After the death of my aunt, the original family garden gradually became a family.

  After I vaguely heard that my grandparents and my parents had quarreled a few times, my mother lost her original job and changed her job, and the family gradually calmed down.

  I don't know what happened, but I can find some clues in the wording of their quarrel. It seems that because of my mother's relationship, my uncle lost a lot of money.

  After that, my cousin only went to his house to visit his grandparents during the holidays, but he was very indifferent to his parents. After his grandparents passed away, he never came again.

  His relationship with his cousin is also not very close. To be honest, he is still a little afraid of his cousin, because every time he comes, he only has a smile on his grandparents.

  At the beginning of the apocalypse, their family received a note from their cousin, so the family members were not infected, but as the food at home was gradually exhausted, they had to go out to find something to eat.

  He wanted to go out, but his parents wouldn't let him. Finally, his father shamelessly called his cousin for help, and it didn't take long before someone brought food.

  Seeing his parents rejoicing, he felt very heavy.

  The world has changed, and if they only want to rely on their cousins ​​who are not close to them, it is absolutely impossible.

  He mustered up the courage to call his cousin quietly and expressed his wishes. He wanted to work and support his family by himself.

  His cousin asked him to wait for the news. He waited for more than a month. When he was about to lose his confidence completely, he received a notice and asked him to come to this store to be the manager.

  "Brother, what do you want to eat?" Cai Wenjie sincerely thanked his cousin for giving him this opportunity, and also felt his coldness and warmth, and took the initiative to get close to him.

  Zhao Xixun handed the menu to Wang Xinyu, "Whatever you want to eat, order it."

  Wang Xinyu looked at the menu, there were quite a few things, and she chose it carefully.

  Zhao Xixun turned and talked to Cai Wenjie, "The base has already researched a way for ordinary people to awaken their abilities, but there is no guarantee that it is 100% safe. Go back and discuss with your aunt and uncle, and call if you are willing. Me."

  Zhao Xixun actually had a good impression of this cousin and was willing to help him.

  Cai Wenjie was very excited when he heard the news, no man would refuse to have his own power.

  "I do." He couldn't wait to express his attitude.   Zhao Xixun raised his eyebrows and showed a gratified

  smile, but he still warned, "Don't make a decision so quickly, go home and discuss it with your aunt and aunt before answering me."

He frowned, knowing that it was inevitable that he would have to speak again when he got home.

  "Okay. Brother, whether my parents answer or not, I want to awaken my powers. I won't give up if I have a chance." He stated his position again.

  Wang Xinyu ordered the dishes, three dishes and one soup, it was simple.

  Cai Wenjie recorded it with a smile and said, "I'm going to deliver the order and let them serve the food quickly."

  After he left, Wang Xinyu took a sip of the water that Zhao Xixun poured for her just now. It was sweet and refreshing, and the aftertaste was endless. She smiled, "The tea here is pretty good, but I don't know how the dishes are. Looking at the menu, it seems that there are not many vegetables. Oh."

  "If you like it, come here often. I opened this store. I'll explain it in a while, and you will be free to come here in the future." Zhao Xixun raised his eyebrows and smiled, "As for vegetables, the supply is indeed insufficient.

  Didn't you open a store? If you can get good things, you can get them here directly. As for the price, hehe, mine is yours. In the future, I will give you all the profits from this store as private money, okay?"

  He said this. At that time, her eyes were deep and meaningful, and she could see her little heart beating wildly.

  Wang Xinyu had long realized that she had lost her horse in front of him. It's just that he didn't say it, and she just didn't know it.

  Now that he said this, he wanted her to supply the store.

  What's wrong with this, the profits are all given to her, then this is her own shop, how can she care about her own shop.

  There was a warm current in her heart, which made her smile, "Okay, my business is very good, and there is still some supply for a store."

  Zhao Xixun looked at her bright smiling face, and the two looked at each other, saying nothing. middle.

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Chapter error? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
Isometric
font size
16
-+
Leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
88.6K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
25.3K 449 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...