Evermore ~ Rumplestiltskin

By wanderinggsouls

And I was catching my breath Barefoot in the wildest winter Catching my death And I couldn't be sure I ha... More

Author's Note
Cast List
Chapter One (s1) [Edited]
Chapter Two [Edited]
Chapter Three [Edited]
Chapter Four [Edited]
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (s2)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five (s3)
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six [Edited]
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Part II | Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Thirty-Six

197 5 0
By wanderinggsouls

Liana's POV

We were now finally back home. The ship headed towards the shoreline and from there, I could see quite a few people to welcome us back— well the Charming's most likely— not Regina, Rumple and I. We always get pushed to the side.

"Are you happy to be back?" I asked Rumple, as I held on to his hand, rubbing circles on his knuckles as we stood on the main floor with everyone else. 

"Yes. More than happy. Elated. I hated having to be a team player with you-know-who," he said.

"Ah. Hook," I said.

He nodded his head.

Finally we came to the shoreline. Hook and Emma tied the boat up to the dock. We all let Henry walk down the walkway first, and as he does so very loud cheers erupted.

After Henry takes a pause to take it all in, Emma, Mary Margaret and David come off the ship next.

When Regina, Rumple and I all get off the ship, there is not much of an applause, everyone else is just focused on the Charming's.

"Hey!" said a Australian accent I soon recognized. It was my good friend Belle. I was glad she came.

"Belle!" I said happily, running up to her, and wrapping my arms around her. She hugged me back. "Oh I missed you so much!"

"And I missed you!" said Belle, letting go of me.

"How did the thing with Ariel and Eric go? Did she find him?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe so," she chuckled. "But how is things with you and Rumple?"

"Oh! They're pretty good! It was just quite nerve racking on the island. I didn't know if I was going to lose him or not."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. That must have been so tough, worrying about him. Just as much as he was probably worried about you."

"Indeed," said Rumple, as he came up to Belle and I. "I like you," he said to Belle. Belle blushed and I smiled.

"Hey," said Neal, coming over to us.

"Hey again," I patted his arm and Neal smiled at Belle before turning to look at his father.

"I found this below deck," he said, showing Rumple his cane. "Thought you might need it."

"Thank you, Bae, I do," said Rumple, then taking the cane from him. "As a reminder of the man I was, which shall no longer be."

I smiled and we all huddled together in a warm hug.

                               +++

"So what about the shadow?" questioned David as Belle, David, Emma, Rumple and I looked at the black sail.

"Don't worry, it's trapped," said Rumple. "Just as it was in the candle. The only person that can free it is safely in here," Rumple continued, glancing  at the box.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Henry walking over to Felix. Odd.

"Hey, Mom, Dad," said Henry loudly. "What about Felix? He's still free."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Henry was acting strangely. It was like there wasn't any light in his eyes anymore.

But then I reminded myself that Henry was just kidnapped, so he's probably experiencing some sort of PTSD.

"Henry's right," said Regina as she Emma, David, and the others walk over to him. "We can't just let Felix walk away free."

"Don't worry," said David. "We got plenty of cell space for this guy." David leads Felix away.

I look at Rumple. "Time to go, don't you think?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Agreed."

I then grab ahold of Rumple's hand and we walk down to the pawn shop. Oh, how I have missed this place.

                                +++

"Once I seal the box in here," Rumple said, referencing to the hole in the floor of the shop. "No one can break the spell but me." I watched as Rumple casted the spell upon the hiding spot. After the spell was finished, the hiding spot glowed.

"You're not going to do that?" Henry asked.

"Believe me, I want Pan trapped as much as you," said Rumple.

"Don't worry, Henry," said Emma.

"We won't let anything happen to you again, I promise," said Regina.

"She's right. You needn't worry. As long as I am alive, that boy will never see the light of day."

                                +++

Finally, everyone had left. It was just Rumple and I now.

I smiled at him as I helped him put on his tie. He looked extremely handsome in his suite. "There. Perfect," I said.

"Thank you," Rumple replied.

"And you're welcome. So, what now?"

Rumple suddenly takes hold of my hands. I could feel the warmth spreading from his skin onto mine. "Well, that's a question I haven't had to ask myself. I didn't think I had a future."

"But you do, Rumple. The boy wasn't your undoing and neither was Pan. And now you can stop worrying about prophecies and start thinking about your future. There's endless possibilities; countless paths to take. That is one thing I did end up learning from my mother," I chuckled.

"But there's only one of those paths I'm interested in, Liana," he said.

"Which one is that?" I asked, staring into his chocolate brown eyes that I could get lost in forever.

"The one where you and I are together," he replied. Soon, he placed his hands gently around my cheeks and pulled me in for a long-lasting kiss.

                              +++

I go with Rumple to Granny's diner. Rumple had just finished the cure for Dream Shade and wanted to give it to David.

I texted Mary Margaret and they told me they were here.

As we walk into the diner, I overhear David say, "I never thought Granny's lasagna could taste so good."

Mary Margaret chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

Rumple and I approached them. "So how'd you like to wash it down with this?" He sets down a bottle containing the special liquid.

"Is that—?" Mary Margaret asked, eyes widened.

"Yeah. An elixir. This will cure your poisoning and dream shade once and for all," Rumple said. I smiled.

"You really found a cure already?" David asked, almost not believing it.

"He is a man of his word," I said. David glanced at me and then looked at Rumple again.

"And I owe you nothing? No price of magic, no..." started David.

I shook my head.

"On the house. But we are family now. So, I'm sure should Liana or I ever need a favor, you'll be more than receptive," said Rumple.

David nodded. "Thank you."

Rumple and I then exit, and I give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for giving David the Dream Shade without cost. I'm really proud of you," I said, as we walked back towards the shop.

"It was the least I could do," Rumple replied. "After all, they are family now."

I smiled, and took my hands in his again.

Finally, we entered the shop once more. "I still have an icky feeling that Pan is under our floor boards."

"I know. But it is the only safe place," said Rumple. "You do trust me, don't you?"

"With my life," I replied.

Rumple nodded, and became closer to me. We were in the back of the shop, I was sitting on the bed. Rumple began to straddle me, and I leaned my back against the wall. "Is this alright?" he asked, as he began to kiss my neck.

"This is more than alright," I moaned.

"Good," he whispered into my ear, before kissing my neck again.

                             +++

After some good sex, Rumple and I decided it was time to go home and get some rest.

However as soon as we were leaving, David, Emma and Mary Margaret ran towards us.

"No, I'm afraid we are closed. Whatever  crisis you are dealing with, I'm done for the day," said Rumple.

"Rumple," I scolded him. I know he just wanted to go home and rest, as did I, but they looked like they really needed our help.

"Pandora's Box. Give it to me," Emma commanded.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would I do that?" asked Rumple.

"Yeah, why do you want it?" I asked.

"We need to open it," replied Emma.

"And let Pan escape? What are you crazy?" Rumple asked.

"Somehow he's controlling the shadow from inside the box. Henry's life is in danger," said Mary Margaret.

"And you think letting Pan out will really change that?" I asked.

"Yes, because we can stop finally and forever," said Emma.

"All due respect, Miss Swan, we barely succeeded in apprehending him the first time. If I've learned one thing, it's not to tempt fate," Rumple explained.

"I'm not looking to apprehend him. Wouldn't you and Liana rather be sure that he's gone?" Emma asked, looking between Rumple and I.

I nodded my head in agreement and then I looked at Rumple who asked, "Well, what do you have in mind?"

A/N:

And here's another update! I'm so sorry for the long over-due wait! I've been really busy with my junior year of college, first semester done thank god, and some other health stuff, so I didn't have much time or inspiration to write this till now. Since I have 3 weeks off of college  (I go back in January) I will be able to update this more! I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you think in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 1.5K 31
You've heard the stories of Snow White and the Evil Queen. You've known how it ends. But did you lived the tale? After all, we're all stories in the...
968 12 20
OUAT fanfic This picks up after the end of Season 4 and is basically my version of the first half of season 5. All rights go to ABC and Once Upon A...
2.3K 124 34
Rumplestiltskin watched smiling his two creatures. Now they were far from one another, a thousand people between them, but soon they would be close...
14.4K 508 26
(This story is currently being edited.) ||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 5|| ────── ★★★ ────── "How does it feel to be cursed with darkness?" ────── ★★★ ─...