Shades of Styles

By Hazzaslittle28

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

18

939 54 6
By Hazzaslittle28

Louis:

Listen, I've always and I'm not lying I promise, I've always thought of running into one of Harry's submissive or maybe his boyfriends or girlfriends, but I've never in a million years thought I'd end up with the queen of Lycans who also happens to be my lover's mother in a flimsy, inappropriate robe.

"Harry, I-I can't possibly step out like this, she'll think of me as a whore, Harry, I am not leaving this place like this, absolutely not, no. First impressions are last impressions, Harry! Fuck what will happen—"

"Shh calm down, omega. There you go, deep breathes, it's fine. Listen." Harry holds my shoulder stroking it as he interrupts me, "If you want to impress my mom, go ahead. I'll block you from her view and you can rush to the bedroom get yourself ready. Okay?" I smile my nerves soothing as he leans to peck my lips, "My mum really won't care you know. She'd be ecstatic to learn that I'm with someone other than my office chairs. She won't even notice—"

"Still I wanna change, Hazza." His green eyes softens up impossibly so, "My sweet boy. Okay, darling Omega whatever you want."

"Mother dearest!" Harry exclaims I sneak to see the alpha wrapping himself around his mother, I look and see Benson's eyes wide up on me, ducking my head I tiptoe my way around the bedroom, giggling quietly when I hear Harry's mother's complaints.

Dressing up as quick as I can I rush outside, "You know you look even thinner when you—oh my my, Harry, who's this gorgeous omega?" My cheeks heat up and I immediately bow down to her,

"Your majesty."

"Oh. No, no get up, darling." When she grabs me by the shoulder I realise that I am a head shorter than her, Harry's definitely her replica. Her green eyes bore in mines making me feel perk up with nerves, she had the same mouth too.

"That's Louis, mum. And you're making him way too uncomfortable. Come over here, baby." Harry immediately cradles me towards him, "Your boyfriend? You had a boyfriend and now I know about him? You do realise how unfair it is, Harry Edward Styles? And why are you standing shirtless in front of your mother! Look at your omega, so appropriate and proper some might think he's the Royal and you? God." She scolds and Harry sighs nosing my hair,

"I didn't know you were visiting mom."

"I wanted to have breakfast with my son who has been missing from home since months." Harry winces, "Sorry, momma, why don't you and Louis over here set the table while I wear a shirt? Huh?"

Okay let's forget the pancakes and bagel sandwiches we just had.

"He's such an arse I swear. Oh darling, come over let's eat. Also I need to know everything about you, we are basically family now."

One question, does royalty go around saying their son is an arse?

******

"Lakewood? I haven't been there since Harry's father, George sold his farm house. It's pretty nice this time of the year isn't it?" She asks with a smile, I cut into the bacon,

"It is it is, the best. Oh I'm visiting her tomorrow actually."

"Oh nice. Heard that Harry? Some children do visit their parents." She giggles dabbing her mouth with the napkin, I glance at Harry to see his brows furrowed, "This is news to me." He whispers making me shrink a little in my seat, "When were you going to tell me?" I literally wasn't. Hadn't even plan to because why would Harry care? its not like he's actually my boyfriend!

His mother was unaware to the sudden tension between us because she's busy asking me questions and telling me bits about Harry.

"Mum can you give us a moment please?" Harry finally asks making me freeze, is he really asking his mother—

"Of course honey. I'll be fine here with Benson." Harry stiffly nods and looks at me making me sigh and get up, as politely as I could I excuse myself from the table.

"Harry a little slower would hel—" I Yelp when he stops and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder, he was climbing the stairs with me thrown over like a sac of potatoes, I slump down.

"When were you gonna tell me about Lakewood?" His voice sounded angry and it irked me too,

"What? You have no right to be mad!"

"But I am mad, palm-twitchingly mad." He grunts and then there's a heavy palm slapping across my butt, I squirm yelping an ow. He opens the door to his balcony letting me down,

"You're mine, all mine you understand." He growls before grabbing my jaw and kissing me, his lips were bitingly hot as he pins me to the door, I groaned and shove him away, "Harry stop! No, you're confusing me!"

"Louis." Tears well in my eyes when I turn away from him facing the buildings instead, "What do you want from me? What do you want, Harry?" I ask with narrowed eyes and he sighs, "I want you, all of you."

"You'll have me but what about what I want? I want all of you too, I'm yours but are you mine, Harry?" I asks jabbing my fingers in his chest, "Louis, we talked about this, the contra—"

"Why do you care so much about the contract? Why does it have to be like this? Don't you like me the way I am?" I asks.

"Of course I do."

"Then why is there paperwork between us, Harry. I'm trying. But I don't think I can do this." He looks me in the eye holding my hand stroking the back of it, "I know you are. And baby, you're—"

"I want more. I want more than negotiated time with you." I whispered stopping him mid sentence, "Louis."

"No. You pretend to be my boyfriend, but you are not. Because-Because we are in a contractual agreement, not a relationship—"

"Look, I told you—"

"So then stop fucking pretending! And stop being overprotective over me."

"It's in me to be overprotective over you, Louis. I'm literally made for that. You should've told me you were leaving." He sighs and I scoff, "Don't use your biology to cover up what you feel, Harry—"

"Your majesty, her highness is requesting you both." Benson's voice comes interrupting us, I turn around and wipe my eyes, before leaving from the balcony.

Harry's mother and I share our farewells and she even hugged me telling me that her visit to New York made her happy. When she was out I was already grabbing my phone,

"Where are you going now?" Harry asks halting me on my steps, "I need to pack, I'll see you when— no don't touch me!" I snap struggling to be out of Harry's hold, who tightens his hand around me, "Baby, Shh. It's okay, Shh omega. There we go, my beautiful omega." I sniff when he cups my jaw and kisses me.

"I'm very hurt right now, Haz." I whisper and he noses my cheeks, "I know. And I really didn't mean to make you upset it's just I need to know about your whereabouts, sweetheart." I clench my eyes shut willing myself to not get angry again, he just doesn't get it does he? He can't see that just like how he needs to control me and everyone he's been with in the red room gives him peace, sharing love gives me peace. Showing affection makes me at peace.

"I'm leaving." He doesn't hold me back this time and I wished he did do that, just hold me and say he's sorry and that-that he loves me like I love him and I wouldn't have take a step out of his apartment to leave for my mother's.

But he didn't.

*****

"Good morning, 2-B is right here." The air hostess says pointing towards the business class, I frown, "Oh no actually I'm supposed to have coach."

"Oh well you must be upgraded." I smiled at her and took a forward and sat down on my seat, I removed my phone and went through Harry's contact,

L-Thanks for the update but I was fine with coach.

I flipped my phone over when it chimes,

H-First is always nice, now turn your phone off, obey the rules for once.
Safe journey.

I rolled my eyes at the text, but there was a smile on my face because yup that how pathetic apparently I was, his concern came in money and lavish things. Maybe it's his way of apologising?

I sighed and turn off my phone looking outside the window.

*****

I removed my bag from the trunk paying the bill before turning around, one of the wheels of my suitcase stuck making me frown and pull at it, "Lou bear!" My mother's voice comes and I immediately let go of my suitcase accepting her wide arms.

"Mum." My voice was teary when I sniffed her comforting scent, she smelled like baked goods and cinnamon, nostalgia hitting me as I hug her tightly.

"My beautiful baby." She whispers cradling my face and caressing it before pecking the top of my head, "Brent!" She yells and just then a tall alpha with blonde hair appears, "Uh yes ma'am?" this was my first time meeting my mother's stepson, Brent also my step brother,

"My baby Lou is here, please carry his bags like the gentleman you are." She flutters her lashes making him chuckle, his chuckles weren't deep and hoarse instead jolly and that sent a shiver down my spine.

Brent wasn't bad looking at all, he looked like the younger version of his father with striking blonde hair that shone due to the sun and grey eyes complimenting his tan complexion, his face was angular and very model like.

"I thought this was our bonding time?" I asked with a raised brow and she sheepishly smiles, "Darling it's Michael's birthday today so I thought it'd be nice to have a family dinner together you know." She shrugs and I sigh,

"Alright mum. Where's my room?"

"Right next to mine." A deep voice whispers behind me and I shiver from the hot breathe immediately moving away to stare at grey eyes looking down at mines.

My omega growled in my chest, this alpha right here wasn't ours well technically not even Harry's mine but my omega's dumb so let's ignore him, "Oh okay."

"I don't think we've met officially. I'm Brent White Lawson." He grins showing off his pearly white teeth, my heart does a thud when I see dimples on his cheeks not as deep as Harry's but still visible enough to make me miss the green eyed man.

"No we haven't, I am Louis, Louis Darling Tomlinson." He smiles and grabs my hand bringing it to his lips, "Well a beautiful name for a beautiful omega." He whispers and I roll my eyes pulling back my hand,

"Thanks, Brent. Though that was very cliché of you." He barks a small laugh, there was something about his laugh that didn't had butterflies dancing in my belly, or the way his touch didn't made me breathless.

"Kids enough of the chit chat. Let's get inside." My mum says making her presence known. Silently we all get in and I meet my step father greeting him warmly.

"So Louis do you have a boyfriend?" I blink at the question, Do I have a boyfriend? Do I?

"The first thing you should learn about someone is their basics, not jump on their relationship status, Brent." I mumble and he licks his lips nodding, "You are right, it's complicated no?" I shrug and open the door to my room getting in first,

"Kind of." he hums and hands me my bags which I gracefully take and keep them in the wardrobe.

"Well if it makes you any better my boyfriend just dumped me....via text." I gasp and turn to find him, "Oh Brent—"

"No...don't pity me, I cheated on him first which was sick but yeah I slept with his best friend so it's understandable." He shrugs as if he just didn't broke two rules at once,

"God you're such an asshole!" I exclaim, "At least I'm honest about it." and then he laughs making me break into fits of giggles as well, I haven't had that type of laugh since days and it felt nice, maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.9K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
185K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
79.9K 2.7K 33
Louis has been running from his past for years but you can only run for so long before you're caught. or the one where Louis' mom married into The Ir...
36.1K 3.9K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...