What if someone came to take...

By nishaauthor

What will happen after sunshot campaign when it was time to choose chief cultivator when someone came to tak... More

Unexpected guest
family reunion
Ming sect
Dafen wens
Helping hand
Helping hand II
confession
Spiritual tool
enjoyment
Training
revelation
wedding๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๐ŸŽ‰
Goodbye
celestial mountain
training (immortal)
side couple
back to the lotus peir and gusu.
Qinghe nie clan
lanling
wedding ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŽ‰
Wangxian wedding ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จโค๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆ
wangxian wedding part II
Happy life
get to gather
last chapter - happy lifeII

ming sect -II

2.5K 127 3
By nishaauthor

ming ziyi is the sect leader of ming sect which is specially taken over by the girl . the ancestors of ming sect was a women so female are more favoured than male. But they still treat them very well. when they found out their sect leader was pregnant they were worried who is the father of the baby . When the elder ask her who was her father baby she told all the inccident that happen on that day how jing guanshan drugged her tea and taken advantage of her. Everyone were shock when they got know there sect leader was drugged and taken advantage of it. They were ready to kill the jin guanshan But still he was the father of baby so they didn't kill because now the first priority was to whether their sect leader want the child or not. After all there was no fault of this unborn child so Sect leader didn't want to abort it so she decided to give birth to the child. she secluded herself till she give birth to her son.

It was really good day when they got to know meng xiang is also pregnant so they made a plan and elders also approved for the plan. The plan was that if it was girl then they will not send it to brothel but if it is boy they will send to brothel. And if meng xiang has giving birth to daughter then her daughter will be brought here and if its boy then it will meng xiang choice wether what should we do.

when this plan was said to meng xiang by sisi at first she was hesitant afrerall she was a mother she don't want her child to be far from her. But when sisi told her if she will give birth to daughter then her life will also be like her she will live rest of her life being prostitute. But if she give her daughter then she will live as dignify women . She will be the disciple and adopted daughter of sect leader ming . She will know about her birth mother we will not hide anything about her mother . If he is boy then he can also be sect member sisi can adopt him as her son. And give him a better future . And if our sect leader give birth to son we need you to tale care of him.
Meng xiang: why did sect leader ming want to send her son to live in a prostitute ? (confuse)

ming sisi: because from starting he should know and learn about this cruel world don't worry he will know who is his birth mother and will meet with time to time. you can also meet your child time to time. He should know how cruel selfish greedy is his father.

Meng xiang : since my child will have bright and dignified future i will help sect leader ming.

Ming sisi: they will sure have bright future don't worry. We will exchange the baby when you will give the birth don't worry if later needed we will help you and your sister ti bring you guys out of this prison .

sect leader ming was very happy about this news. She know it will be hard for to send her son away from its home . But still he will be the sect heir he needs to know what type of world this is . until the one will not suffer they will not know how cruel is thiS world.
Like this 9 month has gone. sect leader ming has given birth to son whose birth name was ming xuan and courtsey name was ming yao . It has become 4 days after she has given birth to her son and the day when she got to know meng xiang has given birth to the daughter. So its was the time to send her son to the brothel which she was reluctant to do. Later that night they exchange their kids. Ming xaun or yao name change into meng yao. He was grown in brothel knowing how the world works. Sect leader ming and ming sisi come to near restaurant to meet her son and the meng xiang with meng xiang daughter name ming fei. Both the kids know who are their birth mother . They both treat eachother like real sibling. Meng xiang and her daughter ming fei were greatful to sect leader ming but sect leader was ming was also greatful to her for take caring of her son like her own son. Meng yao always knew his mother has sent some senior disciple to protect him from any danger.

It was night hunting day for celestial mountain disciples so while doing night hunt yating met meng yao who was chased by firced ghost which was not wasy to kill it . There yating helped mengyao and the senior disciple in night hunting. They help them by healing them . Later while going towards kulun mountain they met boashan saren and sect leader ming waiting for them . that day they got to know meng yao is ming xuan /yao sect heir of ming sect. and their family is also good friends and their mothers were sworn sister. So she told meng yao to call him shijie .So after that meng told about him where he live what he does . At first yating shocked to hear that he have to live in brothel but later it was kinda traning for him so they can't complain. They treat mengyao very nicely with respect to him. They treat him like there own brother. And lateron i used to help him alot in his cultivation & it was prettty good but his memory power was really good That shock yating and others on nowonder he is sect leader ming son . later on what happen al you guys know . Well he is the sect heir of ming sect Which also one of the most powerful sect.

yating : well now this is all the information of meng yao or you can say ming yao.

Everyone was shock to the core when they know he is not a son of prostitute But the son of sect leader ming Who is famous for her beauty and ruthless way of punishing culprit.

wei ying : jie meng yao is ming yao aunt ming son? (shock tone)

yating : yes a-ying meng yao is ming yao son of aunt ming.
she turn towards sect leader yao and said : sect leader yao i think you should apologized to my shidi for disrespecting him and aunt ming. And listen very carefully never dare badmouth anyone from ming sect though there are mostly women but they are more powerful than your disciple elders and you . (slightly angry tone)

Sect leader yao: i -i a-am so-sorry meng yao i won't do that again(he stop suttering when yating staring glaring at him to apologized properly with him)

Everyone was scared of her glaring which can kill anyone rightnow.

nie mingjue: so meng yao was here all the time for training ?

yating : yes sect leader nie meng yao was here all the time for training.

Nie huiasang : then why did meng yao killed the general of our sect(i forgot the general name from sect nie)

Yating : you mean general nie , ayao didn't killed him he was death because qishen wen disciple killed him when a-yao was helping general nie by taking out the sword from him you guys came at that time which was totally wrong timing 😅 . He was there because ming sect disciple have given information about it But it was little late so they cannot save general nie.

Lan xichen: so a yao was innocent all the time?

yating : yes he was always innocent cause he never hurt anyone . well except that in war he don't mean to hurt sect leader nie he was just saving sect leader nie from wen rouhen and his disciple because he know if his disciple will kill u so he reluctantly did.
I hope you can forgive my shide sect leader nie . She bowed a little with respect and wei ying and ming yao followed her.

Nie mingjue was little ataken by the word of yating . meng yao has hurt him because he want to save him from wen rouhen and his disciples in the war. and when they bowed to him he was startled .

Nie mingjue : immediately said lady saren you don't need to apologized to me . I should be the one who should apologized to ming yao without listening his explaination i throw him out of sect it was my mistake i believed what i saw. He bowed and apologized to ming yao.

Ming yao was happy that nie mingjue knows the full truth now and even apologizing him. He don't like to see nie mingjue sad .

Ming yao: sect leader nie you don't need to apologized me . I have already forgiven you . If i were in your place i would have also done same so don't feel guilty about that. (well ofcourse he will forgive him after all he is hks crush who fell for being righteousness ,braveness and give justice to everyone) He smiled at nei mingjue happily . Nie mingjue heart beat skipp for a while when he saw that smile❤

Nie huiasang: ahaha young master ming i am sorry for accusing you for murder of our general . I hope you will forgive me for my fault .

He Was about bowed ming yao stop him in The middle.

Ming yao: well i have already forgiven you . You don't need to apologized to me. Let the past go and move on . He smiled at asang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 111 8
"Don't touch me" he said and backed a little. "Why?" the little boy asked in confusion. "Then I'll disappear" the stranger in the mask replied and lo...
5.5K 528 9
There's a man going round taking names and he decide who too free and who too blame but he won't be treating all of them the same. When the man comes...
94.7K 4.1K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...