Bloodsport

By DimitraKeir

THIS IS NOT MY WORK ‼️ all credits go to Isthatyoularry on AO3📢📢 (I only do that for easier accessibility) ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 40

5.4K 164 492
By DimitraKeir

Harry had no clue what it meant. Did he know what about Niall? He’d barely even met Niall properly. He’d seen him around at some party, and he was in his P.E. class, but there was nothing of obvious importance that he could recall. Harry didn’t like the feeling the message evoked. Louis seemed like he was spiralling.

Know what?? Lou is everything ok, he replied. He felt worried. This Niall problem was messing with Louis, and Harry felt a small frustration within himself. If Louis would just tell his friend, then all of the pain would be over. Louis didn’t need to feel such sadness. If he could just say it, then he’d would feel better. But Louis was stubborn, and Louis never listened to Harry. Harry had gotten used to it.

Fifteen minutes later, he was sitting in maths. Equations were on the whiteboard, and his brain couldn’t seem to focus. He received another text, but not from Louis.

Harry, I’m still so sorry. I’ve acted horribly. I’ve really thought it over, and I would just like to apologise to you officially. I’m sorry. I’ll never bother you again but I need to see you face to face.

It was Jasmine. Harry’s intestines seemed to ball up into yarn. He hadn’t heard from her in so long, and yet fright returned in full speed. However, this time it faded quickly. It was almost surprising to him, how fast his nerves returned to normal. It was different. He supposed her threats didn’t matter anymore, because all of the important people already knew. He stared at the screen and wrote.

Jas, if you want to apologise then do it by leaving me alone from now on. No more texts, no more talking.

It was so odd, how empowered he felt writing it. She didn’t have control over him anymore. His phone buzzed in response, and he looked at it with concern. It turned out it wasn’t from Jasmine. It was from Zayn.

Your bloke’s unhinged.

Harry stared at the words. What was up with his messages today? First Louis, then Jas, and now Zayn? What was going on, honestly? And what the hell had Louis done?

Harry wanted to catch Louis before footie practice that afternoon, but he didn’t manage to grab onto his arm before their teammates crowded around them, much too close for proper conversation. Louis didn’t look good. He looked… torn up. His eyes were lined with darkness, and his face was full of torment and sadness. Harry’s whole body was pained watching him.

It got worse during practice. Louis missed passes. He missed an open angle where he should have scored. His eyes were on his shoes and he didn’t notice when an opposing player carved in behind him to receive a vital ball. Harry took charge of being captain, even though Louis called it on Tuesdays. Louis just wasn’t there, mentally. He was off somewhere else. Harry couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. His blue eyes were edged with red. Had he… cried?

Harry didn’t know it would irk him so much. Who had done what? When? Where? Did Harry need to punch someone? Was it Niall? Harry needed to sort that bloke out. Where was he?

When practice ended, Harry wanted to snatch Louis and run away with him. However, he noticed Coach Abrahams instantly walking up to Louis, so he settled for grabbing his things and heading to the locker rooms. He noticed, of course, when the boys murmured about Louis’ unnatural state, but he couldn’t cut in. He wasn’t supposed to care.

They got into the showers, and Harry let the hot water fall over him for minutes. The look on Louis’ face, the way he’d behaved, so disoriented and lost, sat agonizingly in his chest.

“What the fuck is that?”

Harry looked over his shoulder. “What?” Oli and Stan, together with Ed and Jonah, were the only boys in the showers. They were all looking at Harry with smirks on their faces. He shook his head at them, “What, lads?”

Oli raised a brow and pointed at his rib. Harry glanced down and rapidly realised what they were looking at. He had a bruise. Well, it wasn’t a bruise, it was a large love bite. Louis had left it days ago, and it was beginning to turn purple.

He swallowed, a little distressed. “Nothing.”

Stan cackled loudly, as if Harry’s answer was one of absurdity. “It’s not fucking small, Harry.”

“It’s obvious!” Jonah grinned.

Oli wiggled his brow. “Tell us.”

Harry expired a hard puff of breath and turned back to face the wall. “It’s none of your business, blokes.”

“You’re so boring, Harry. You never share anything,” Stan huffed.

“Just tell us who did it!” Oli agreed.

Harry threw a glance behind himself. “Boys, I know we shower together every day, but you staring at my naked body is beginning to feel a little awkward.”

They grumbled, and Stan grabbed his towel off the opposite wall to cover himself up. Oli did the same. Jonah turned back to his own shower. Harry rolled his eyes at them.

“One day, Styles,” said Stan before he left. “One day you will crack.”

“Not likely,” he hummed, and splashed water on his face. He stayed for another couple of minutes until all the shampoo suds were gone and only Ed was left in the shower. Harry wrapped his towel around his waist, and Ed followed his lead.

Walking back to the lockers, Ed said quietly, “I didn’t you know had someone.” His voice was gentle. Harry had always liked him for his easy-going nature.

He shrugged, beginning to dress.

“Is it serious?”

He swallowed. Was it? Every part of him felt like it was.

“It’s…” He hesitated for a second before he finished. “It’s good sex.” The rest he couldn’t even confirm himself. Ed nodded, but didn’t push for more.

Afterwards, Harry walked to his car, thinking about Niall. It was becoming a bit much. It bothered Louis too much. How could Harry get a hold of Niall without revealing anything? It was impossible. What was he supposed to do? As far as he could tell, Louis was the only one who could fix any of it. It was a shame Louis didn’t seem to want to accept that. If Harry could fix all of his own problems with one action, he would do it in a heartbeat.

Harry pushed his sports bag into the backseat of the Rover. As he closed the door, he heard hurried steps on the ground behind him. He turned and found Louis right there, jogging up to him.

“Hey,” he exhaled, stopping in front of Harry.

“Oh, hey,” he responded, relieved to finally get Louis alone. “I saw you were speaking to Coach, so I thought I’d talk to you later.” He gazed at him. “Are you okay? You looked so down before, I thought — your text…”

But Louis just shook his head. He sounded out of breath. “Yeah, yeah, I’m good.”

Harry looked at Louis, properly. He appeared very different from practice, he realised. Louis wasn’t drenched in torment anymore. He looked… spiffy. “What’s going on?” He didn’t recognise this Louis in front of him.

Louis dropped his bag on the floor. Before Harry knew it was happening, he felt Louis’ hand gripping his neck, tugging him down into a fierce kiss. Harry almost fell forward, feet stumbling and mind becoming a blank canvas. Louis’ lips were warm. His kiss was enthusiastic. It was different. Louis’ kisses were often intense and overwhelming, but just like having sex with him seemed to be ever a journey of new feelings, this kiss was also new. It felt… excited. Happy.

Harry was absolutely breathless when Louis let go of him. He felt like jelly. Slime and honey.

Louis leaned back, his hands still knitted in Harry’s t-shirt sleeves.

“What was that for?” Harry whispered, face heated, and knees awfully wobbly.

Louis shrugged. “Can’t explain it.” Then he stood up on his toes and shaped his soft hands around Harry’s warm cheeks. His voice was clear and severe. “Thank you.” He pressed a firm kiss on his lips.

Harry’s heart plummeted through his body. He only existed in the flash of Louis’ sincerity.

“Come over at nine, yeah?” he said, retreating. He looked eager.

“Okay,” exhaled Harry.

“See you.” Then he smiled. It was that charming, sexy, and absolutely mischievous smile that Harry loved so dearly.

Harry watched him jog down the lot to his car. He watched Louis disappear down the road. He looked until the road was empty.

Fucked.

That was the answer to Ed’s question. Was it serious? Well, Harry was fucked. Truly and genuinely fucked. He had fallen, and he had fallen deep. He was in love with Louis Tomlinson, so yes, it was fucking serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.8K 34
Dear Diary, There's nothing wrong with loving another boy, right? I'm not any different from the others. I'm still the boy who was born on February 1...
396K 1.2K 197
Favourite, popular Larry fanfics... (Also a book 2)
31.8K 643 25
It's about a Madison May Green. And her children's life. And about accidentally finding her soulmate, Klaus Mikaelson. I only own my characters.
176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...