Leave me alone. (BXB)

By TobitheTerrible

Haruki is being harassed by his "Rich, 'School Hot Boy' " Dormmate, Kai. Yet things have taken a spiraling do... More

Late
Choke
Distance
Safe
Swift
Perfect
Entry
Author's Note
Obsession
Hono-san
Return
Fever
FOG AU Teaser
Face
Task
Now

Leave me alone, Please.

24.9K 593 266
By TobitheTerrible

This chapter contains non-con

The purple haired boy grabbed his hips and brought him into his lap forcibly before wrapping his arms around him possessively. "Haru..." He whined.

He shuddered at the call of his name. "L-let go of m-m-me." Haruki attempted to wiggle out of his grasp but Kai held him with a tenacious hold.

"It's so cute when you try to stand up to me. It gets the butterflies in my stomach going. I can't control myself when I'm around you, and then when I think of you- you and me. I just... LOVE IT. You're so perfect." He burrowed his head deeper into the crook of his neck. "From the way you talk, the way you beg me not to touch you there, when you moan and cry, when you pout. Everything. Everything about you. You're not normal, you're so very special." He pulled Haruki tighter and closer to his chest. Haru's gaze stayed focused on the dark wall across from him. He breathed heavily and quickly, trying to stifle the panic that was rapidly building inside him.

"Let me go, please, Kai." He whimpered once more, though he already knew it wouldn't reach the ears of his captor. "Just- stop it. This is wrong."

"I dreamt about kissing you every night, after I saw you for the first time." He kissed right on Haru's neck and sucked on it, eliciting a surprised noise from his throat. Haruki was mortified, that noise. He wasn't supposed to make noises like that.

Kai chuckled, a smirk forming along his lips.

"Oh, Haru-chan, you make the sweetest little noises. I want to hear you make more noises for me." He said in a chipper voice as he squeezed Haruki in a mock loving hug.

Haruki's eyes widened, he desperately twisted and struggled in Kai's arms.

"No," he whispered. He felt foreign hands traveling down his thigh. "N-n-no. Kai, K-Kai. N-no. Please stop it, P-please d-don't." Tears prickled and began brimming in his eyes.

"Mmmmm~ Haruki, say my name like that again, I like that." Kai purred while burying his face into the crook of the smaller boy's neck.

Tears began to slowly slide down his cold cheeks. 'Yori, please. Please! Please hurry..." He pleaded in his mind.

"Haruki, say my name again, say it like that. Beg me to stop." He waited for the boy to repeat his name the same way he did before, but it never came. "Do I have to make you?~" he mused. He ran his fingers up his leg, then up and down the inside of his thigh. He planted soft gentle kisses down his neck and sucked on it, his hand traveled to Haru's waistband of his drawers and his hand creeped into them.

"NO! No! Kai stop! Please, I don't want to...Please..."

"Well, what did I ask you to do? Maybe I'll stop if you called my name..."

He hesitated, weighing his options before he decided, "K-k-Kai...." He blushed furiously, feeling embarrassed for bidding to such a disgusting request. Hopefully, Kai would stop after he said that. Haru felt something more defined press into his backside now. He stopped squirming. He was completely terrified, it was supposed to get him to stop. But instead, it seemed to increase tenfold. Cold firm cushion replaced the warmth on his back. Kai was hovering over him with a predator-like gaze on him; he licked his lips and closed the distance between their faces. "I did say maybe didn't I?" He smashed their lips together forcefully, inserting his tongue into Haruki's mouth.

They both froze.

Hard raps came into contact with the door.

Haruki's heart began to frantically pace faster.

*Knock knock*

"Haru-chan? ~ It's me, Yori."

Kai looked menacingly down at Haru. "I-I-I s-should go g-ge-get it..." He whispered while turning away from the glare. Kai had yet to move but ceased the forced make out session. Haru took this chance to wiggle from underneath him and wobble to the door. He could feel Kai's gaze on his back. He opened up the door to reveal his savior; he smiled brightly up to him.

"Y-Yori." He said in a quiet relieved sigh, thanking him a thousand times in his head.

"Are you ready?" Yori looked down at his friend, giving him a equally bright smile, while leaning on the door frame.

"Ye-yeah, I just need to get m-my stuff." He turned away and rushed for his shoes and messenger bag. He didn't dare to look up into the dark room; he kept his eyes down while getting his stuff. In that short minute, Yori took the chance to look into the dim lighted room and found Kai sitting at the edge of Haruki's bed. Yori and Kai made eye contact at that short moment.

Kai gritted his teeth. Haru was caring for someone that wasn't him. He narrowed his eyes at the boy that interrupted his fun.

Yori noticed his looked and glared back hatefully, his smile no longer on his face.

"I'm ready."

"Alright, hey wait, aren't you gonna tell your... roommate where you're going and when you'll be back?" He suggested.

"NO!" Haruki blurted out, surprising Yori. "U-uh n-no, I-I already to-told him, l-let's go." He stuttered quickly once again. He would NOT tell Kai where he was going, he'd probably follow them there and furtherly harass him. And he DEFINITELY WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT tell Kai what time he'll be back, there was a 100% chance he'd be sitting there waiting for his arrival, by then there would be no escape. He ushered his friend out of the doorway quickly, but not quickly enough, for he was able to hear Kai's budding words.

"See you later, Haruki~" Kai waved with a smirk, a message hidden behind the friendly good bye. The door closed; a blank, cold look replaced Kai's smirk. He leaned back into his bed and placed his arms behind his head while looking up at the ceiling. He smiled again, thinking of Haruki. "You're mine Haruki. No matter what. Just imagine the things I'll do to you when you get back. Your 'Yori' won't be able to protect or save you then." He chuckled darkly and turned on his side and cradled his head, going to sleep.

"You're mine, Haru. You'll always be mine. Remember that. You're mine Haruki. You're mine. You're mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 4.4K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
175K 4.5K 35
Kaiden black was sent to a institution after his mother passed. His plan was to be a dick and get close to no one. Not only because no one would stay...
126 0 10
Elijah's, already complicated, life gets even more complicated when his teacher sets him up to help his son with schoolwork. The only problem is this...
26.2K 1K 32
let's be honest....everyone has daddy issues College! roomates au WARNINGS - Sexual Content other possible trigger warnings are named at the beginnin...