Classroom Of the Elite: Kiyot...

By Ren-Kun534

The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step tow... More

Chapter 1 Taking the first step intro
Chapter 1 Taking the first step part 1
Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed Intro
Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed part 1
chapter 3 Arisu's preparations intro
Chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 1
chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 2
Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations intro
chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 1
Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 2
chapter 5 shocking truth intro
Chapter 5 shocking truth part 1
chapter 5 shocking truth part 2
Chapter 6 special exam begins part 1
chapter 6 special exam begins part 2
chapter 6 special exam begins part 3
chapter 6 special exam begins part 4
chapter 7 More Rules
Chapter 8 Battle starts part 1
chapter 8 Battle starts part 2
chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 1
chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 2
Chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 3
Chapter 10 The results and something unexpected part 1
Chapter 10 The results and something unexpected part 2
Chapter 11: The unknown person
Chapter 13: Meeting With Mashima Sensei
Chapter 14: Human Warmth
Chapter: 15 Class Transfer
Chapter 16: Class A
Chapter 17: Meet up with Hiyori
Chapter 17.5: A Favour
Chapter 18: Nagumo's Demands

Chapter 12: A Challenge From Yagami

2.2K 43 9
By Ren-Kun534

Ayanokouji P.O.V.

I pressed the button which was on the
other side of the fire without worrying about what happens to me I did it.

After pressing it the drops of water started to flow from the ground which was connected to the external water pipe and flowed to here until all the water used which I had stored before the incident, yes I knew all this goona happen and prepared beforehand

"Hm?" I looked at my right hand and saw the blood flowing because of my actions.

"Senpai why did you do that just now?" Yagami asked as he watched Ayanokouji's hand.

Before I answer him I took a small cloth from my pocket and tied it around Palm of the my right hand to stop the blood flow temporarily.

"You ask why? Um, I guess for protecting the students."

"Haha... Senpai your lies won't work on me, so would you state the real reason now."

He knows I didn't do it for a Nobel reason like that, but I have no reason to tell him either.

"We should be going now, it's not a better place to talk, after all," I said.

"Seeing the circumstances I will agree for just this time." Yagami replied.

Holding my right palm I started walking towards the exit and Yagami walked next to me.

The way one does things and gets back in return is nothing but trivial instead of finding the one way that assures your victory it's better to find countless ways of the same things this would assure your victory even more, just like I did... It took some preparations for getting this plan through but in the end, everything worked out well.

As we both walking the fire started to fade away it was not the fire disappearing but water drops doing their job, still, it's not like water can unlimitedly supply here, but this water wasn't to stop the fire completely but to hold off temporarily until...

"Senpai looks like the water how much you stored won't be enough to stop, the drops are becoming slower each time and fire again increasing slowly," Yagami told what he felt.

Seeing the fire increase again we speed up our movements towards the exit.

I turned backside and saw that the water is stopped now.

"Seems like all the water is used up, hu.."
I said.

But we were near the exit it's a matter of time before we will be out of here yet that very thing becomes hard again the fire Increased rapidly, is it because of collapsed seeling, the air is also less here.

"Guess we have to make an opening senpai." Yagami fearlessly said.

If it was any normal student...no even if it was an adult, he would have panicked by now, but we white roomers exception to that.

Yagami seems like he was trained in this kind of scenario the expression on his face is like it's just a normal obstacle for him.

Of course, I don't have to worry about anything I know how this will gonna end, after all.

"Water?" Yagami said.

The pipe is already stopped working but water is still coming, that's what I am waiting for.

"The exact way I calculated, it's... Rain."I said.

"Don't tell me senpai, you predicted the rain will come at this time right." Yagami with an unbelievable expression asked.

I nodded to him" yes, this rain coming at the same time was in my estimations and plan."

It can follow its way to come inside the building if there are even little cracks and here there were a lot of cracks already, so this made it easier.

After hearing what I said, he came to an answer "So everything was in your control from the day the special exam was announced, huh..."

He then turned towards me having a simple yet cold look on his face, the cold look what not bother me but the aura which surrounds his body almost remind me of myself 'winning everything no matter what I have to do to achieve that victory.'

He started speaking, with a smile
"Senpai let's have a challenge."

It came out of nowhere" challenge? What kind of."

"Nothing too complex we will just see who expels each other first."

"Do you think that I would agree to it?"

"But senpai don't you want to test yourself before you go against that unknown man's student next year, I am sure you were looking for a challenge yourself, right?"

So he saw right through me, huh... When the unknown person declared that he raised a student above my strength, I kinda a felt something, not sure about that yet but could it be possible...

Removing the thoughts I looked at Yagami, who is waiting for my answer.

"Fine, I will take you up on the challenge, Yagami," I said. "But remember I didn't accept it because I see something in you but to use you as an experiment to see what I can do."

"Those are some cold words, senpai, not like I care about it either," he said, "still the one who expels you and wins the challenge would be me, "Yagami said, with high confidence.

you imagine that by defeating me you will prove that you are better than me but no matter what you try or how hard you try your imagination will never come true because I am better than you.

" it would be interesting, I guess," Yagami muttered.

"Hm?"

"I mean the battle between the 4th generation solo survivor, Ayanokouji, and 5th generation's best, me... A site to see." Yagami said.

"Yeah, I suppose, you can call it that way, after all, it's not common to have a battle between generations," I said.

*Crumble*

While we were talking about the challenge, the place around us started to collapse more... Fire is almost gone thanks to rain but it won't stop the sealing from collapsing.

Taking quick action Yagami and I rushed toward the exit, I noticed the up of the exit sealing could be collapsed at any time.

"Senpai-"

"Yes, you can go for it... I will stay backside and see if nothing goes wrong."
I said.

I stopped running and let Yagami do the rest.

With his experience in the white room, he should have no problem creating an opening for both of us to go outside.

Usually, I would have done it myself but seeing my right hand which is still bleeding... so Yagami took the charge.

Later I saw a wall is about to fall on him.

"Um," I used my other hand to hold off the wall to prevent it from falling on Yagami.

"Are you done?" I asked.

With no response, I heard a loud voice.

"Yes, I finished on my part." Yagami said.

I left the wall which I was holding and went near the opening that Yagami created.

After that, we both went outside.

"Thanks for holding off the wall, senpai."

"I didn't do much."

Finally, we both are outside. The raindrops touched our bodies making us all wet. My immunity is too high to be affected by this normal rain.

"I should be going now, can't let anyone see me, after all." Yagami said.

Looking at him I realized that he is firmly obsessed with defeating me, maybe there are more like him in the 5th generation who feel the same way. Of course, It's not my fault. The one who is responsible for all this is... That man, and that's why I will defeat them.

When I came out of my thinking he already went far from me.... But for some reason, he stopped.

"S...e... N...x..t.. I....h...n..ose. Y..have. To....ans...er. Ma..by..q..ust..ions..of...her.
" Yagami said.

Due to the noise of the rain, I wasn't able to get what he really said. I did understand some characters by reading his lips movement but to make a proper sentence by that will take some time. That's why I will do it later.

After that, he went away from my view.

I should be going to the hospital but feeling not to don't know why when my right hand is burned, scratched and blood came out of it, yet I don't feel anything, not pain, not fear that the blood is flowing even if I die now I don't think I feel anything...

I lifted my face to the sky and let the rain fall on my face, then I heard some footsteps.

"Hm? What kind of cold thinking are your doing now."

I am way too familiar with this voice, turning my face to the source of the voice, it made a surprise to me because I wasn't expecting her to wait for me.

"Arisu?" She isn't even holding an umbrella also, is she reckless?

And why the heck she is walking so fast?

Instead of her coming to me I decided to go myself.

"Ayanokouji-Kun, your hand?" Arisu was startled by the right-hand mine.

"Wa...?" Arisu was about to fall but-

"I don't see any reason to walk fast like that," I said.

Before she was about to fall I came to her aid and hold her from falling, now her soft body is leaning on my chest.

"Ehh... Thank you." Arisu said, turning red.

Is she got a fever?

"Anyway, why are you even standing in this rain," I asked.

"Isn't it obvious I was waiting for you?" Arisu replied.

"Without an umbrella? Do you want to get cold?"

"Um, I had one actually, but when I saw you come outside of the building, without any other thoughts I just wanted to see you, so, at that time, I left it there only, accidentally," she said, putting her finger on her chin.

"I didn't know you were that clumsy," I said.

"Huf, I am not," arisu made an angry face " more importantly your hand."

She took my right hand with hers and held them in between both of her hands, concerned.

"How this happened? You again did something, that a normal person would not do, right?" Arsiu asked.

"Um, it's just a small wound, don't worry about it," I said.

"N-no you should show it at the infirmary now only," she said.

"Yes. You should listen to her, Ayanokouji."

"Nagumo-senpai, what are doing here?"

With one hand in his pocket, and another holding onto the umbrella he is coming closer with each step.

He smiles as answers it.
"Oh, keeping a watch to not let anyone get close to this incident."

I don't think that's the only reason, to tell the truth, I was expecting a lot of people would be here to make the situation calm.

I glanced at arisu and got the answer.

"Are you involved in it, arisu?" I asked.

For some reason, she is avoiding eye contact with me, normally she does not behave like this with me...until I remembered I am still holding her in my arms maybe hugging is the right word than holding.

Removing my hands slowly I left her soft body.

Taking a breath of air she began to speak." Yes, I am. Explaining this may take time so I will tell it after your hand is bandaged properly, I will accompany you to the infirmary."

"Um, I don't mind, but first you should go and take your umbrella, stay like this any longer and you will get cold," I said.

"Fufufu... Is Ayanokouji-Kun worried about me or you became soft?"

"It will be a mess if you get too sick when there are some things to be done still."

"I am just kidding you see." Arisu giggled.

After finishing my talk with airsu, I looked at Nagumo who is watching us currently.

"Anyway, thanks for not letting anyone come here." I said.

When I thanked him I can feel like someone has a different idea than this.

"I appreciate you helped in that however, you did not do anything other than that, I guess you are not that suited to be a student council president, after all," Arisu said, coldly.

She still has not forgiven him, huh...

Nagumo did say she is not suited to be my partner in the recent special exam, and would only hold me back.

He came near to my ear and whispered "can't you tell your girl to forgive me already"

Does he imagine that I telling arisu to forgive him would be all it takes?
Nevertheless, I decided...
"I suppose, I can try but not expect too much," I said.

This all talk is wasting my time, which normally I would have avoided by now, after all, He might be waiting for me, guess I should go now and finish the unfinished things.

"Anyway, I am going to the infirmary to show my hand, senpai can you take arisu to her room... It's already night, so she shouldn't be staying up like this." I said

Arsiu hearing my words instantly reacted.
"Oh, you think that I would go to my room, no way... Not until I see you go to the infirmary." She said.

Nagumo smiled like he expected this and gave me an umbrella.

"Give up Ayanokouji you can't win against her when she is so worried about you." He said.

Guess I have no other choice. I opened the umbrella and placed it above my head, then offered my hand to arisu.

"Good choice, Ayanokouji-Kun."  She took my hand with delight.

"Sorry, senpai. It must be against the rules." I said.

He laughed away and said, "don't mention it, after what all happened so far we can make some exceptions for just today."

He really changed a lot, this Nagumo is the real one but I can hardly believe it. Guess a single defeat can change a person this much, huh... But I never had to experience that.

"Let's go now arisu." Holding her hand I started walking.

We both are under the same umbrella, too close that we can even hear each other's breathing.

"Before you go, I want to remind you one thing." Nagamo stopped us.

More or less I know what he is going to tell about.
"Don't worry I haven't forgotten the appointment I made with you, senpai. We will talk about it tomorrow."

"Good to see you haven't forgotten it, we will meet up tomorrow until then take care of yourself, and don't make your girl worry like that." Nagumo left as he said.

We began to walk also.

He has some footage regarding the training I went through in the white room, which is provided by tsukichiro, so he now wants something from me, and to avoid my identity to get leaked. I have to agree with him.

But I already know what he wants from me, and it's not one thing... Two things that he wants from me, among others, I will agree to only one of two.

Chapter 12 ends here.

It's been a while since I updated but what can I do I was busy in irl, but anyway it's came now hope you guys enjoyed it.

I am assuming most of the people are confused of what happening that's why the next chapter will be much in detail of what happened in the background.

Also, any guess who is waiting for Ayanokouji? Well, I gave some hints in the recent chapters but not going to say too much here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
13.9K 374 76
Many years have passed since the first Class D reached Class A. Those students, now graduated and living their adult lives, pass on the torch to the...
118K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
9.9K 297 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...