RWBY's Universal Trailer

By KyleAlingus

The RWBY cast are sent into another realm to watch trailers of them in different universe's. Can they enjoy t... More

ENTER THE MULTIVERSE MOVIE CENTER
TRAILER 1
TRAILER 2
TRAILER 3
TRAILER 4
TRAILER 5
INTERMISSION 1
TRAILER 6
TRAILER 7
TRAILER 8
TRAILER 9
TRAILER 10
TRAILER 11
TRAILER 12
TRAILER 13
TRAILER 14
TRAILER 15
INTERMISSION 2
TRAILER 16
TRAILER 17
TRAILER 18
TRAILER 19
TRAILER 20
TRAILER 21
TRAILER 22
TRAILER 23
TRAILER 24
TRAILER 25
TRAILER 26
TRAILER 27
TRAILER 28
TRAILER 29
TRAILER 30
INTERMISSION 3
TRAILER 31
TRAILER 32
TRAILER 33
TRAILER 34
TRAILER 35
TRAILER 36
TRAILER 37
TRAILER 38
TRAILER 39
TRAILER 40
TRAILER 41
TRAILER 42
TRAILER 43
TRAILER 44
TRAILER 45
TRAILER 46
TRAILER 47
TRAILER 48
TRAILER 49
TRAILER 50
TRAILER 51
TRAILER 52
TRAILER 53
TRAILER 54
TRAILER 55
INTERMISSION 4
TRAILER 56
TRAILER 57
TRAILER 58
TRAILER 59
TRAILER 60
TRAILER 61
TRAILER 62
TRAILER 63
TRAILER 64
TRAILER 65
TRAILER 66
TRAILER 67
TRAILER 68
TRAILER 69
TRAILER 70
TRAILER 71
TRAILER 72
TRAILER 74
TRAILER 75
TRAILER 76
TRAILER 77

TRAILER 73

28.7K 151 164
By KyleAlingus

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Trailer

"Finally! A villain story." Cinder proclaimed with an insidious smirk.

"I never said it was a villain story." Bill said whilst twirling his cane.

"But you said it was a tale of deception." Mercury reminded.

"Yeah, and who lies more than villains?" Emerald asked.

'We're bad guys. It's what we do.' Neo wrote.

"Word." Emerald said as she fist bumped Neo.

"Well, once you reach a certain age you come to realize that lying at times is very detrimental for the bigger picture, the better picture." Ozpin stated.

Salem rolled her eyes as Ironwood smiled and pat him on the shoulder.

"Selective disinformation for the win." Ironwood said with a chuckle.

"What does that mean?" Ruby whispered to Blake.

"Lying." Blake replied and Ruby gasped.

Raven smirked, "I don't know. Sounds to me like you're speaking from experience, Ozpin."

Ozpin chuckled, "I haven't the faintest idea to what you are implying, Ms. Branwen."

"Ooh, he did it again." Vernal pointed out.

"So effortlessly too." Raven said in response.

"In any case," Glynda said, fixing her glasses, "If it isn't a villain story then what debauchery have you got in store for us now?"

"Debauchery? Ha! Don't worry Glynds. That word is gonna be well suited for a special one I have planned later," Bill said and some grew skeptical and a bit fearful for what he had in store for them, "But for now,"

Bill teleported to his seat and started the trailer, "A familiar face!"

The trailer starts off in a dark room lit by an orange flame and what was showcased was a table filled with various items. Maps, passports, books, journals, a coffee mug, a compass, a gun, bullets, artifacts and a mass of research.

"Now ain't that a table with a story." Qrow comments.

"Maps, passports, guns, journals and ancient research." Weiss lists, "This must be the Tomb Raider universe."

"Pshh! What? It's obviously the Uncharted universe. Pops must be having another adventure." Yang states with a proud smile.

"If that's the case then I'm more hyped up about this one." Taiyang says with a smirk.

"Is it because it's about you?" Summer teases.

"No." Taiyang responds, "It's about me in my prime. Really lets me show up these kids without boring them."

"Did you do the stuff the other you did?" Roman asks.

"W-well, not necessarily..." Taiyang answered nervously.

"Mhmm." Most of the theater hummed as they looked at him with unbelieving eyes.

"All men dream, but not equally." Taiyang stated as the scene changed to show someone walking along a desert plain and as he kept walking, the desert sand alit with flames.

"Ugh, okay fine, I guess it isn't Tomb Raider." Weiss said with an eye roll.

"Ha!" Yang exclaimed with a grin of victory, "One of my favorite versions of dad too."

"I'm number one." Taiyang whispered to Qrow with cheeky smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't feel too bad, Weiss." Blake said.

"Yeah, I'm sure Weiss the Tomb Raider also goes on more cool adventures." Ruby said.

"I certainly hope so." Weiss responded.

"Those who dream by night. In the dusty recesses of their minds," Taiyang continued as he was shown walking under the shadow of a large and seemingly scrap like structure. He paused for a moment to look around and spotted something off in the distance, "Wake in the day to find that it was vanity."

"Such wise words." Glynda comments with deepened interest.

"Yeah, too wise." Raven said as she narrowed her eyes at Taiyang, "Never really pegged you as a philosopher Tai. Who'd you steal the quote from?"

"You make it seem like I'm some kind of thief." Taiyang said in offence.

"We are literally watching another grand adventure of Taiyang the grave robbing thief." Vernal stated.

"What do you have to say about that, Mr. Xiao Long?" Kali asked with a smirk.

Taiyang looked around at the eyes on him nervously and Qrow shrugged.

"He's still a badass though." Qrow stated and many agreed, reminiscing on the past Uncharted adventures they'd seen and moving the attention away from Taiyang.

"Thanks man." Taiyang whispered with a sigh.

"Anytime, brother." Qrow responded with an amused chuckle.

"But the dreamers of the day," Taiyang continued as he was shown walking up to an Ak-47 lodged into the sand pulling it out, revealing someone's buried hand underneath as Taiyang kept walking.

"Oh Oum, he killed more people." Robyn muttered.

Cinder smirked, "Grim. I like it."

"Is good or bad that you're desensitized to all the murder along with the thievery?" Willow asked.

"If I'm still doing this after all this time then I must have some sort of screw loose." Taiyang responded.

"Archaeology sounds fun then." Adam muttered with a dark chuckle and Sienna face palmed.

"For they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." Taiyang stated as he wiped away the sand from his newly acquired gun whilst walking past a completely demolished car that was also stuck in the sand.

"What exactly happened here!?" Weiss exclaimed.

"Better question, what did you do?" Ironwood asked with narrowed eyes pointed at Taiyang.

"Nothing...I think." Taiyang responded in hopes that it wasn't too crazy.

"The quote itself is philosophically beautiful, but I am getting the hint that it is in some way trying to justify his horrific actions." Glynda says.

"You call it horrific, I just call it dad being, well, dad." Yang said with a smirk and a shrug.

Taiyang climbed up a small dirt mound with the gun held against his shoulder and once he reached to top of the mound, the camera panned out to reveal the completely wrecked site of a plane that was still burning.

"This I did." Taiyang states.

"Holy shit." Qrow muttered with wide eyes.

"Hot damn." Coco comments, tipping her sunglasses.

"AWESOME!!!" Ruby, Nora, Jaune and Oscar exclaimed ecstatically.

"Now that's why we call him a badass!" Yang exclaimed with an excited grin.

"Quite the tornado of terror, Mr. Xiao Long." Ghira said with a laugh.

"A hurricane indeed." Nicholas comments.

"How lucky do you have to fucking be to survive a crash like that unscathed?" Mercury asked in surprise.

"He must have made a deal with the devil." Hazel comments with an amused smirk.

"He's the luckiest guy ever!" Tyrian exclaimed with a smirk.

"Uh-huh. Heh." Comments a man in the shadows who sits upright to reveal that it was Ozpin, "That's all real pretty, but what the hell does it mean in English?"

"Oh my word! It's an Ozpin that isn't a know it all!" Raven exclaimed in mock shock.

"Those are rare." Vernal stated.

"Rarer than rare." Raven stated.

"Are you two quite done?" Ozpin asked with an unamused blank stare whilst the two giggled and whispered to each other.

"Heh, remember Ozzy Ozpin?" Junior asked with a smirk.

Hazel smirked, "Oh yeah. That Ozpin was a total ret-"

His sentence was cut off by Salem appearing in front of him with calmed fury as her eyes glowed red.

"Finish it. I dare you. Finish that sentence." Salem stated in a monotone voice and Hazel looked down as she slowly slinked back to her seat which let him take in a few pressured breaths.

"Shouldn't have even tried man." Roman said with a sigh as he smoked his cigar.

Hazel calmed his breathing as he glared at Roman, "Shut it, fool."

"Fool? Don't you mean ret-," Roman paused as he purposefully stopped himself and smirked, "I'm sure you know the rest."

Hazel glared even harder at him as Neo let out a silent giggle and Cinder smirked at Roman whilst Emerald and Mercury held in their laughs.

"It means be careful what you wish for." Taiyang said to him while holding a book, "It might just get you,"

Taiyang cut himself off as he shut the book and the scene changed back to the Taiyang in the desert.

"Huh, perfect." Taiyang stated exasperatedly as the camera changed to show the ever spanning desert that lies in Taiyang's wake.

"Lucky, huh?" Blake asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you are so screwed." Qrow said with a laugh.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Qrow. Really needed it." Taiyang said sarcastically.

"It's your fault for crashing a plane in the middle of the desert." Raven said.

"Honestly, what were you thinking?" Glynda asked.

"There was a dead body holding a gun at the wreckage! Clearly I didn't plan to get stuck there!" Taiyang exclaimed.

"Well, now you are and the only way you can survive is to keep moving forward." Yang said with a shrug.

"I don't know why, but you saying those words brings a chill up my spine." Sun comments, weirding Yang out.

"Here we go." Taiyang states as he starts trekking the desert.

UNCHARTED 3: XIAO LONG'S DECEPTION

"The utter nonchalance in your supposed perilous journey." Ozpin comments with a chuckle.

"I know right." Sienna says with a smirk, "Mans treating it like a typical Tuesday."

"In that line of work, it kinda is." Roman says.

"He definitely has some kind of screw loose then." Emerald says with a nod.

"Deception? Were you betrayed in some way?" Glynda asked.

"Last time it said I was among thieves. I wouldn't be surprised." Taiyang responded.

Taiyang was then shown vaulting from one building to the next, running away from a plume of water, Ozpin and him slamming through the door of a burning building, shooting within a flooded area and hitting someone with his gun in the desert.

"I'm surprised Ozpin has stuck with you after all this time." Ironwood says.

"Yeah, what happened to no honor among thieves?" Roman asked.

"They might have this thing called a friendship. Might be a little too hard for you guys to understand." Yang says snidely and they glared at her.

"Yang stop spitting facts. You're making them jealous." Coco says with a smirk and now they started glaring and swearing up a storm at both of them.

Bill teleported to the front and twirled the remote, "Thoughts?"

"Well, it was a deceptively short one, but fortunately enough I'm thieving for the next one." Taiyang said with a smirk.

Bill's eye twitched in annoyance, "You messing with me, pal? Think I didn't catch all of those sneaky little jokes, huh?"

"I don't know. Xiao Long it take to figure them out?" Yang asked with a smirk.

"Yes!" Taiyang exclaimed proudly as he high fived her with a laugh, "Atta girl!"

God Raven chuckled, "Having fun, Bill?"

Bill narrowed his eyes at them, "I will hurt you all."

"Oh hush, now, Bill. I believe it is time we moved onto the next one." Nanny Glynda said with a cheeky smile, "Explore uncharted waters as they say."

Some laughed at that and some groaned at all the puns being thrown whilst Bill glared at all of them and let out chuckle that soon turned into a crazed laugh that soon silenced them.

"Y'know what!? Fuck it! I didn't even plan for the next one to be so soon, but after that! I'm gonna change it up and show you something insane." Bill exclaimed with a demonically crazed laugh.

Many were scared and shocked by the sudden snap. They watched warily as he laughed to himself while God Raven smiled amusedly and Nanny Glynda sighed.

"I think you broke him." God Raven says with chuckle.

"That was certainly a last straw, yes." Nanny Glynda responds exasperatedly.

"Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!" Bill exclaimed as he rubbed his hands with a dark chuckle.

"Uh...what's in this universe exactly?" Weiss asked nervously.

"Only the most magical place in the world." Bill responded with an excited laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
71.1K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
396K 2.1K 49
Join the cast of RWBY as they all react to the Multiverse
92.5K 933 34
imagine the many universes of our beloved blonde knight, jaune arc, watched by the many characters of RWBY. (this was in my head for a while, so why...