Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♣Chapter 45♣

444 19 26
By TinyTrack127u

The hits became frequent. Mark would enter the house without a smile but his father would somehow still read his body language knowing he was happy about something. 

This would lead the boy to be shoved into training straight after school to do intense training, nonstop. 

When he finished his training for dinner, he would go straight to 'bed' escaping the place to see Donghyuck. 

The two boys found themselves meeting each other in the depths of the forest regularly, sleeping in each other's arms till sunrise when they would split up and go back home in their separate ways. And school. That was another story.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

"OH MY GOSH, THERE THEY ARE!" A girl screened as the four boys walked down the corridor.

People bowed as they walked past ever so elegantly. It was as if the three boys they knew all changed after the presence of Mark Lee. The leader of the newly made F4. 

When they walked down the corridor the youngest Jisung split to find Chenle as the other three went to the classroom Mark made just for them.

"Why doesn't Chenle stay with us?" Jeno asked, watching as the youngest walked out of the room.

"Chenle doesn't like the fame. He already is known as one of the richest in China so he doesn't want to have a big reputation you know."  Mark explained, shocking the two that Mark had intel on everyone in school.

"Anyway, I'm going to find someone," Mark said getting up from his seat but dropping his stuff off there before leaving the two boys alone in one room.

"Hyung!" Donghyuck yelled at the elder when he became in sight. Mark smiled widely watching as the sunshine boy ran up to him.

"Hey Hyuckie~" Mark cooed. He was lucky nobody watched their little scene since they were in the old and abandoned part of the school people normally don't go to. 

"I saw some people walking up here but don't worry too much." Donghyuck smiled hugging the elder.

"Sorry, but it is worth not having people see us smile you know." Mark chuckled kissing the younger's forehead, watching as his face became red from the action.

"Hyung~ What happens if we just tell them though?" Donghyuck asked only regretting that when the realisation hit of him having to tell his parents the news.

"Actually never mind... I'll just remember these moments." The boy hugged the elder giving some sort of warmth into that hug. 

School finished and Mark had to go visit NCT's headquarters. His parents just finished their long trip and he was told by his father that it was finally time for him to become part of the missions. 

On the way there he dressed in his black suit and tried his best to compose himself so he wouldn't be easily read. 

"Welcome to the headquarters of NCT son." Mark's father welcomed him as he came out of the car looking at the tall buildings in front of him.

"Different departments vary from 127, U, WayV and Dream, but Dream is the newest one and you're going to lead it." He said leading his son into the building.

"U is the mission centre, it chooses which people should be involved in the mission. 127 is the department that focuses on South Korea and Japan. WayV focuses on China and other small ties with other countries." Mark acknowledged the departments, nodding his head in understanding.

"Dream is a unit we are going to create with you as the leader. We were originally having a graduation system for it but it will now be a fixed unit. You, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung are the starting group." Mark's father said sitting in a chair in the main meeting room.

"You will have the decision to add or remove the people in the group. As you grow older. Here is a small debrief of them." Mark's father said getting a remote and pressing the on button for the projector.

"Name: Lee Jeno

Date of Birth: 23 April 2000

Advantages: Good leadership qualities

Disadvantages: Breaks things easily because of strength

Name: Na Jaemin

Date of Birth: 13 August 2000

Advantages: Excellent aim of weapons

Disadvantages: This only happens when he drinks coffee

Name: Zhong Chenle

Date of Birth: 22 November 2001

Advantages: Good skills with knives

Disadvantages: Very loud

Name: Park Jisung

Date of Birth: 5 February 2002

Advantages: Good hand-to-hand combat skills

Disadvantages: Don't put him near technology"

"So these people will be in the unit Dream and I hope you can get along with them well. Other people you need to be aware of in the rising are Jung Jaehyun and Johnny Seo. Both from families to trust for life." Mark's father got up from his seat.

"I know, I already know them. I am companions with them." Mark started watching as his father nodded proudly that Mark had set his eyes on the right crowd after he researched the school pupils.

"Last thing, you have a brother called Taeyong, you might find him in the building when you look around he is only 4 years above you and is currently one year away from graduation. Now I'm going to take your mother for dinner." Mark's father finished. 

His mother soon came into the room kissed Mark's head and looked at her husband.

"My gosh you are strong aren't you." His mother engulfed her youngest son tightly as he hugged her back.

"I missed you too mother even if I saw you this morning." Mark bowed only to be straightened back up by her.

"Good because if you didn't!" Mark's mother cocked her eyebrow sassily looking at her son. Before hearing the laughter from Mark's father.

"Okay, now I have a date with your father, let's catch up later okay?" Mark's mother said giving a bright smile.

Mark got up from his seat and bowed as his father and mother left the room hand in hand.

"What do you need to talk about?" Mark's father asked seeing the leader of ShinXo in front of him.

"It seems like our sons have been getting along very well without our knowledge." The leader of ShinXo said handing over some photos that she found.

Mark's mother took them smiling at the sight of the two boys enjoying themselves in school. As soon she turned her head to face her husband she saw only anger on his face.

"We didn't know you had a son," Mark's father spat back cocking his eyebrows at the two suspecting Donghyuck to be used to bring Mark down.

"We know. Nobody was supposed to know him. He is so much of a softy to be known." Donghyuck's mother cursed. 

"What do you suppose to happen?" Mark's mother asked looking at Donghyuck's mother who only seemed to not like the idea of the two together.

"Surely we can use them to our advantage to stop this feud?" Mark's mother suggested only for laughter to be heard from the other side.

"This feud goes way back. We can't just merge everything together!" Donghyuck's father mocked not liking the thought of having to share the mafia business with people he hated.

"The offer will be at hand whenever you would like to." Mark's father said deciding to split paths with the ShinXo leaders.

"I'm afraid, you are not allowed to know of Donghyuck's existence. Nobody is supposed to know about him even ShinXo. The only people who do know are the Hwang's." Donghyuck's mother said pulling out a gun.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way but now you also know about our most trustworthy spies. Say goodbye-"

"Wait! Allow us to say something to our sons quickly!" Mark's mother yelled stopping the two adults from taking their pistols out.

"Hurry then." Donghyuck's father said cocking the pistol and pointing it at Mark's father.

When Mark went back to the woods when his parents left him to go home. He expected Donghyuck to be there once again but it seemed like he wasn't. He waited a while before getting a phone call from his father.

"I love you son, and I have never been prouder. Keep pushing yourself and keep an eye on that kid. He is your one-way ticket out of here."

It was said in English before two gunshots were heard. A third ended the call instantly.

Mark stepped back in shock before getting a second call straight after that was ended.

"Lee Minhyuck. You are needed at headquarters right this instant! We have some news we must discuss with you urgently. Enter the car that is right outside of the forest you are in." 

The phone call ended before Mark could say anything. He quickly got out of the forest realising his location was probably already detected so meeting there with Donghyuck is extremely risky for future purposes for the safety of Donghyuck and if he found out he was part of the mafia business.

It didn't matter to Mark at that moment though. The only thing that was on his mind was the words that echoed in his head. His parents were dead. It was unquestionable from the gunshots.

As he came out of the forests he noticed the black car said to be there for him. It seemed like there were people waiting for him.

But as Mark moved forward he noticed the two people pointing pistols at him. Before they could shoot though, Mark quickly took cover behind a tree looking at his ring and pressed an unnoticeable button.

Considering that the two suited men were shooting at him. It was defiantly ShinXo there to kill him!

He quickly shot the two people but only to be tranquilised without knowing which way it came from. He knew his father was defiantly not proud of him for that but if only he knew what he planned on doing because he had already had a feeling of who the people were.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

That's how Mark's parents died and did I steal stuff from Chapter 26? Yes, I did hehe.

Tiny Out ~ ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
69.5K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
35.2K 502 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...