Complicated

By MBarnes23

Your name is Mya Stark, your father is Tony Stark. You fall for Steve Rogers. One day Bucky Barnes is found a... More

Author's Note
Part 1 - Meet Mya Stark
Part 2 - Meeting the Avengers
Part 3 - Small Celebration
Part 4 - New Avengers
Part 5 - Nothing Going On
Part 6 - Can We Talk?
Part 7 - Date
Part 8 - Barnes
Part 9 - You're the Winter Soldier?
Part 10 - Why do I feel like this?
Part 11 - 'The One'? 🔥
Part 12 - Admit it
Part 13 - Are you up for breakfast?
Part 14 - I don't know what I'd do without you
Part 15 - Let's Go Home
Part 16 - 🔥🔥
Part 17 - I Can't Stop Thinking About Her
Part 18 - What did you do Steve? 💔
Part 19 - Doll
Part 20 - Pepper's Birthday Party
Part 21 - Malibu
Part 22 - Birthday 🥳
Part 23 - I Give Up, Bucky
Part 24 - Am I dreaming
Part 25 - I Can't Get Enough of You ❤️‍🔥😍
Part 26 - Happy to be with You
Part 27 - Surprise 🎉
Part 28 - ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Part 29 - Double Date
Part 31 - I'm Not Leaving You 💔🥺
Part 32 - Grief 💔
Part 33 - I know her
Part 34 - We Found Him
Part 35 - He's Back, He Remembers
Part 36 - The Sokovia Accords
Part 37 - No More Secrets
Part 38 - Off to Vienna
Part 39 - Attack on the U.N.
Part 40 - Civil War
Part 41 - Surprise
Part 42 - Pregnancy
Part 43 - Baby Noah
Part 44 - The Letter
Part 45 - Wakanda
Part 46 - New Home
Part 47 - I'm Happy for Him
Part 48 - You Deserve the Best
Part 49 - The One
Part 50 - Date for the Wedding
Part 51 - Wedding 💍
Part 52 - Honeymoon ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Part 53 - You're stuck with me forever
Part 54 - Battle of Wakanda
Part 55 - What happened?
Part 56 - Five Years Later
Part 57 - I'm not Completely Heartless
Part 58 - Time Heist
Part 59 - Avengers Assemble
Part 60 - Moving on...
Part 61 - This isn't Happening!!!
Part 62 - So close, yet so far
Part 63 - Expect the unexpected
Part 64 - I'll Fix This!
Part 65 - Am I going Crazy?
Part 66 - Anger = Short Madness
Part 67 - I'm not strong enough for this, Steve
Part 68 - Little Bean
Announcement
DESTINED (Book 2)

Part 30 - Lazy Day

740 25 5
By MBarnes23

You're sitting on a pool lounge chair reading while Pietro is in the pool. Bucky is still not back from the mission. Lily is preparing some food in the kitchen.

Pietro jumps in the pool splashing water on you. You look at him with a straight face "so much space and you dive in front of me?" You shake the drops off your book.

"I mean you should get in, instead of just sitting there roasting all day!" He shrugs. You laugh. "You made me come outside, I was perfectly fine in there." You point toward the door.

You look down again reading your book. He rolls his eyes, he comes out of the pool and shakes in front of you splashing water all over you, you gasp "PIETRO!"

He laughs and runs inside, you follow him. He hides behind Lily, still chopping veggies. "You are a child!" You stop at the other side of the kitchen island.

Lily laughs and shakes her head. You grab a piece of carrot and take a bite. "I'm trying to get you two to have fun, you're always being lazy" he points at you, "you're always with her" he says pointing at Lily, stepping aside.

You drop your body on the couch. "SEE!" He groans. Lily drops the knife and cleans her hands on a napkin. "Okay, I'll go with you."

She walks toward his room "Let me change" He gets excited and walks with her to the room.

He looks back at you with a smile "SERIOUSLY, I'm right here!" You yell when you hear him lock the door. "I can't believe you two are going to do this right now!" You complain.

You get a pillow place it on your face and groan. "YOU KNOW IF BUCKY WAS HERE..."

You hear the door open, you remove the pillow and sit up "Oh that was quick, I see why they call you Quicksilver. I'm so sorry Lily" you joke.

"Ha ha ha, she just changed her top!" Pietro says with a fake laugh and pulls you off the couch.

You all walk out and before you could sit back on the chair Pietro pushes both of you in the pool. You roll your eyes and slide off your swim cover up, throw it outside the pool. Pietro laughs "Sorry!" You splash him with water and you all continue playing in the pool, swimming and splashing water at each other.

Lily and Pietro start talking in the corner of the pool, then they start kissing. You take it as a sign to go back inside.

You dry yourself and hear the front door open, you look up "BUCKY" you yell and run toward him.

You wrap your arms around his neck, he smiles and kisses you. He looks down at you in a towel. "Are you alone?" He asks, dropping his bag. Before you can answer, he glances outside and sees Pietro and Lily still kissing in the pool "Oh never mind" he laughs and looks back at you.

"I'm assuming you were in there too" He runs his fingers through your wet hair. You nod "Yeah, then they started making out so I left" you look back "I wonder how long it'll take them to notice I'm gone" you both laugh and he kisses you again.

"I missed you" he whispers into your lips.
"I missed you too" you pull his hand and walk toward your room.

You close the door, pushing Bucky to the bed dropping your towel. He smiles at the sight of you in a bikini. "Doll they're out there," he says as you bend down to kiss his neck.

"They've been locking themselves while I'm in the living room, so..." you continue to kiss his neck. He chuckles as you straddle him. "They're busy in the pool anyway" You continue, running your tongue to his ear. "What if they come..." he pauses and takes a deep breath as you move your hips. He stops you "...back in"

"Bucky, Come on, it's been almost 2 weeks, I missed you!" You put your hands together begging, "Quick?" you reach down and try to unbutton his pants.

You bring your hand in his pants and start massaging him. He tilts his head back and softly moans.

You smile and kiss his neck. "Quick." he finally answers, falling back on the bed and reaching to the dresser to get a condom.

He sits up, pulls the strings from your bikini bottom, and throws it on the floor.

You take the condom from him and open it, you slightly slide his pants and boxer briefs to his thighs and slide on the condom making him gasp.

He lifts your body and guides you, sliding himself in. "Oh fuck" you moan feeling all of his length inside you. You slide his shirt off and he pulls the strings from your top making it fall off. He digs his face into your chest. Your eyes roll back and you dig your nails into his back, as you continue to ride him.

He bites his lip trying not to moan. You bow your head on his neck "Fuck doll, I missed you" he slides his hand to the back of your neck and grips on to your wet hair, he pushes you down on him making you scream.

He lets out a small chuckle "As much as I love that, not right now doll" he says with a heavy breath, you look down at him "Sorry, I can't help it" you mumble, he smiles.

You ride him faster and you both move in sync. He reaches up your breast and brings his mouth on your nipple.

You bite your bottom lip to stop yourself from screaming, "Fuck James" you whisper as you nibble on his ear.

He picks up the pace once more, moving your hips back and forth, he brings his finger to your clit "I'm almost there" he whispers, "Mm-hmm" you respond trying to make as little noise as possible.

He grips your hips and circles your clit. You wrap your arms around his neck tightly.

He lets out a grunt and you both come at the same time, he pulls you down feeling all your warmth and you both pant in sync. "Fuck that was great," he says placing his hands on the sides of your face, he places a kiss on your forehead, then nose and lips.

You smile, slowly getting up and feeling him slide out.

He drops the condom and slides his pants up. He falls back on the bed and continues panting. You put on some shorts and a loose shirt.

You lay next to him, he places his hands on your hips bringing you closer to him. "I missed you." He says reaching for your lips.

"I missed you a lot more" you respond, he smiles and stares at you. "I can't get enough of you. Have I said that before?" He tucks your hair behind your ear. "Only like a hundred times" You chuckle, he smiles and nods "It's true" he runs his fingers on your cheek, and you stare into his ocean eyes.

"Never in a million years would I have thought a Stark would be the one to make me this happy" he says making you laugh. "What's wrong with Starks?" You ask. He shakes his head "Nothing, specially this one!"

He turns you over, hovers over you, and kisses your neck. You laugh "Well I had a feeling you were going to he special since the day we met" you confess. "Is that so?" He lifts his head.

"Yeah, there was something about you. I just couldn't explain back then. Now I get it. I can't be without you" he kisses your forehead. "You won't have to. I'm here with you forever!" You look up into his eyes "Hm promise?" He smiles "I promise" he kisses you and stands up. He puts out his hand, you take it and you both walk out of the room.

You look around and see Pietro and Lily still in the pool.

"Well I guess, I didn't have to keep it quiet!" You look at Bucky. He laughs, sliding the door open. "Hey, you're back" Pietro says waving at Bucky. Bucky sits on the lounge chair, he pulls you on his lap bringing his hand around your waist. You bring your hand around his neck.

"Please tell me you didn't just have sex in the pool" Bucky and Pietro laugh, Lily's eyes widen. You look down at Bucky "I'm serious!" His smile fades and he looks at Pietro. "We wouldn't," Lily says nervously. "Well not when you're here" Pietro jokes, she softly slaps his arm as he laughs.

You shake your head. "He's joking, we didn't... we haven't!" Lily says getting out of the pool and grabs a towel.

She goes back inside. Pietro comes out of the pool, and you all follow Lily.

"So, are we going out?" Pietro says as you all walk in. You turn toward him "Um no!" You walk to the kitchen island and grab a carrot from Lily's tray, "What? Come on" He looks at Lily.

"I just wanna stay home, plus Bucky just got here!" Pietro takes your carrot before you can put it in your mouth and eats it. Your jaw slightly drops and you furrow your eyebrows.

You grab another carrot, and he tries to take it from your hand again. You move it around avoiding his hand, but he finally takes it and eats it. You groan annoyed. He laughs chewing on the carrot.

"Lily your boyfriend is bothering me!" She laughs and continues chopping the last vegetables.

You and Pietro continue fighting for the vegetables. Bucky sits on the couch "Oh before I forget, everyone is wondering where I've been all this time. So Pietro, my girlfriend's name is Lily from New Jersey, in case anyone asks."

You and Pietro look at each other and furrow your eyebrows confused, making you stop fighting for the vegetables. "Uh ok." You say.

You walk toward Bucky "We'll come back to the Lily being your girlfriend part," Pietro says and tries to stop you from sitting but you sneak past him. "Mya, come on!" he says as you sit laughing.

"Not too quick now, are you!" You joke, he raises his eyebrows "Oh I'm not quick enough?" he says offended.

He runs around the couch, playfully slapping a different part of your body as he passes you, it's impossible for you to see him. You laugh hiding your face on your knees.

Bucky shakes his head and looks back at Lily, "They're worst than children!" Lily says, Bucky chuckles, watching you hide your face in laughter.

Pietro stops in front of Lily and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "But you love me!" You look up and Bucky takes your hand "We should go with him, looks like he really wants to go out" you tilt your head back on the couch. "Ugh do we have to?" You get closer to him "I would rather stay in with you" you whisper.

Bucky smiles and nods "Come on doll, we'll do whatever you want when we come back." you smirk and he laughs "Not what I meant"

You sit up "Oh but I did. You're on Barnes." you whisper and stand up, putting your hand out.

Bucky chuckles, "Fine, let's go" he stands up taking your hand. Pietro quickly turns "YES!" he points at you from the kitchen "I found this pizza place, I know you love Pizza"

You nod, "Oh yeah, but Lily's been cooking," you say walking to the kitchen. "It's okay, I had barely chopped the veggies, I can put them in the fridge for later," she says getting a small bag.

"Great" Pietro helps her. Lily puts the veggies in the fridge and tries to do the dishes. "No, no let's go" Pietro pulls her hand.

You all go to the pizza place.

You all order, the waitress brings your drinks while waiting for the pizza.

"So tell me about your girlfriend, Lily from New Jersey? As lovely as she sounds, I don't know if Mya is ok with it!" Pietro says. Bucky chuckles and looks at you. "I had to lie to Steve, Nat and Sam. That's the first things that came into my head" He takes a sip of his beer.

Pietro raises his eyebrow "Should I be worried that you thought of my girlfriend?" He jokes. You and Lily chuckle. Bucky shakes his head "No, I- I thought of mine but obviously, I couldn't say her name" he says nervously, you take his hand "I'm kidding Bucky." Pietro says. The Pizza comes out and the waiter places it in the middle of the table.

"Thank you!" Bucky and Pietro take the last sip of their beer and place it at the end of the table with the rest of the bottles.

You look over, raise your eyebrows at all the beers they've had.
"It's so unfair that you and Pietro can't get drunk while Lily and I can," You say stuffing a pizza in your mouth. "You don't even like beer," Pietro says.

"I don't but it's still unfair" you say. Bucky chuckles as he places his pizza on his plate. "I guess having these powers has it's perks" Pietro says, you nod. "Yeah never mind, I don't think I want that, you'll just have to watch over us when we get drunk" you look over at Bucky.

He smiles and kisses your cheek "Always, but you're drinking Coke so I think you'll be fine" he says looking at your drink. You both laugh, and take a sip of your drink and continue eating.

After eating, having some more drinks, you all pay and walk out.

It starts getting dark. Pietro puts his arm around Lily "I'm sure your cooking is better BUT this was actually good"

Bucky holds your hand, "It was, good choice Pietro!" Bucky says. You look around "Is it weird that the streets are completely empty?" They all look around.

"You're right," Bucky says, he looks up and sees a silhouette. He stops, making you stop and look back at him. "What happened?" you ask, he shakes his head "Nothing, I thought I saw someone" he says softly. You all look forward but don't see anyone. "We're almost by the car" Pietro says holding on to Lily's hand.

After a couple of steps two men appear and quickly attack both Bucky and Pietro's neck, they are caught off guard unable to react. It makes them faint almost immediately "BUCKY!" you yell and you fall down on your knees as he falls to the floor. "Pietro!" Lily kneels down. You look up but don't see anyone.

You take your phone out, your hands are shaking but you manage to share your location and call Tony. The phone rings, "MYA" Lily screams as she is being pulled away by a man.

You stand up and quickly put the phone in your pocket. "Hello?" You faintly hear Tony answer. As you're about to reach for your phone again, a man tries to grab you but you quickly kick him.

That training with Nat came in handy. You get your phone seeing the man on the floor "Dad-" you answer kneeling down to Bucky knocked out on the floor, "we-" another man tries to attack you. "Mya. What's going on?" Tony says on the phone.

You manage to slide the phone to your pocket in your jacket, and try to fight him as best as you can trying to remember Nat's training.

Another one comes from behind and drags you away. "Let me go!" you try to shake yourself away getting farther from Bucky. They cuff your hands together and push you in a van with Lily.

"MYA, what's going on? Is everything ok?"Tony asks on the phone, but you can't hear him through the noise.

A man sits with you two, You look out the window and see them dragging away Bucky and Pietro.

"NO" You yell, trying to kick the man but it's hard to keep your balance with your hands on your back. He takes a needle and stabs you with it. You scream in pain, you start feeling weak, and everything starts getting foggy.

"NO MYA" Lily yells, as she gets stabbed with another needle making her faint immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 90 15
You were adopted by Natasha Romanoff when you were 9. You've been training your whole life to be a part of the avengers, and now it was finally happe...
6.4K 161 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
17.7K 243 44
You're my everything. Underneath the sun. My everything. All rolled up into one. You're my only dream. My only real reality. Kyra Stark. It's a name...
69.6K 2.7K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...