My Female Alpha

Por badroommate

a thick-skinned alpha persevering in a male-dominated society. a wandering shy girl with stars in her eyes. _... Más

|| playlist ||
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

SIXTY TWO

2.6K 106 15
Por badroommate

emery

The bathroom door jumps open and I startle from my peaceful rest. The bubbly bath water sloshes with my abrupt movement, some of it spilling over onto the floor. I move to cover my private bits until Lenora's face appears in the darkness of the bathroom. Her eyes flick around at the candles I lit. Sighing, I relax back into the bubbles.

"Wow," is all she says.

I smile. "You found me."

She crosses to the tub and bends down to peck my lips. I look over her outfit, a pair of tight black biker shorts and a matching cropped athletic tank. Her nipples poke through the thin fabric, making my mouth water. Even more dangerous, every lean, sinewy muscle is on full display for my eyes to feast.

She's the sexiest thing I have and will ever see.

"I always do, princess." Her gaze is heated when our eyes meet.

I lean back against the tub and prop my toes on the other side, though my short ass legs barely reach.

"Whatcha been up to today?" I ask.

Rather than respond, I'm answered by the sound of rustling clothes. I bite my lip as I catch sight of her bare body before me, all hard lines and soft curves. Despite my efforts to fatten her up with Calla's cooking, her metabolism won't let her gain a pound. I wish this was some Twilight shit where I could turn perfect with a bite. But it's not and my sexy, devilish Alpha is still attracted to me, so I guess it's a win overall.

I soak in the sight of her perfection, her long black hair cascading down around her nakedness. She's someone's muse waiting to be sculpted. If I had any artistic bones in my body, I'd never lack for inspiration. My tongue writhes restlessly in my parched mouth as I squeeze my thighs together. The ridges in her abdomen flex while she kicks her shorts away from her feet. Her tawny skin stretches taut over her supple breasts, dark pert nipples, down her ribs, and over her hips. Once my eyes land on the small patch of dark curls, I can't look away.

"Scoot forward," she orders softly, those magnetic sapphire eyes captivating me.

I do as she says and feel her warm skin slide in behind me, her long legs encasing my hips. She sighs in my ear and pulls my back to rest against her front. All of the nerves in my body stand on end, all of me desperate to feel her against me, inside of me.

"Are you comfortable?" Lenora asks.

Nodding, I try to swallow again but my throat is now dry too. Her hands circle my waist and rub my sides slowly, deliberately. She kisses my temple.

"I went on a run this morning," she says. "Then I hunted, wrestled a bit with some wolves who wanted to train, and checked in on Calla. She told me you came up here to relax."

"Busy day," I squeak out.

"Mhmm." Her fingers gradually make their way up to the curve beneath my breasts, her knuckles brushing along the underside of them. "She's doing well, don't you think?"

It's been two weeks since Calla became part of the pack. I've tried to keep my distance from her, but I can't help but feel a little bad. What kind of life is this for her? I mean, she did betray me for money. I guess her punishment could be worse, but I can't imagine being new to the pack and having to cater to everyone's needs.

She does laundry, cleans, and cooks. And unfortunately for her, wolves go through a lot of clothes and food. When Lenora isn't around, I help Calla with some of her tasks. It gives us time to chat and relieves her from some of the burdens.

We've become better friends now. She doesn't try to flirt with me anymore and when we talk, it's about real things. People we miss, memories we have, and activities that we want to do again.

Even though our positions in the pack couldn't be more different, we're more alike than the wolves here. Neither of us can leave and the wolves will never completely understand us, nor them. There's a lot of comfort in knowing someone else in this enormous house knows what it's like.

"She is," I say softly.

Lenora's hot mouth meets the joint in my throat and she suctions her lips to my skin. The pressure there makes me instantly slick with need. One of her hands grabs my breast and the other slides between my thighs. I whimper, my back arching against her.

"Baby girl," she purrs, "you're soaking for me."

I clamp my jaws together to keep a loud moan from breaching my lips.

"Trying to keep quiet are we?" She strums two long fingers through my folds like she's playing an instrument and earns a whimpering buck from me in return. "You know how I love to hear you. Don't make me beg."

"Lenora," I pant. "Please."

Her motion between my legs continues in exaggerated slowness while she pinches my nipple, sucking on my neck. She loves to litter my neck with her mark whenever she can. As embarrassing as it is knowing the entire pack can see them, it's kinda hot. Her possessiveness drapes me in a woolly hot blanket in the middle of summer and I can tell I'm sweating profusely in the warm bath water.

Unplugging her mouth from my neck, she grumbles, "Tell me what you want, princess. I'll do whatever you want."

I wiggle back to eliminate any space between us and prop my thighs open wider until my knees are against either side of the tub. "Please. Please, Lenora."

"Words, Emery. Tell me what naughty things you want me to do to you."

"I-I want you inside me," I confess. "I want you to fuck me with your fingers until I come."

Her breath against my sticky neck sends a shiver down my spine. "As you wish."

One finger slides into me and I groan at the insatiable desire to have more, to feel more friction. She adds another finger and uses her elbow to pin my closing thigh against the tub. Her teeth scrape against the bruise she's left and I jolt, feeling a waterfall of ecstasy pour over my nerves.

"I want to suck on your tits so bad," she moans. "I want to taste you. Oh, baby girl. I need you . . . desperately."

Her words melt my core until I'm bare clinging to the ledge of my self-control. I want to dive off, head-first, but something inside me holds on. She must sense my restraint because her entire body rumbled with disapproval.

"Oh, how you tempt me." She uses her other hand to rub my clit in slow, deep circles until I'm flailing and crying out. "That's it, my naughty girl. Come for me. Fill my hands with your cum."

My orgasm reaches its peak and I screech her name as I squirt into the bath water. My body clenches and twitches for what feels like hours after I've come. She squeezes and rubs my cunt while licking at my neck in little swipes.

"I've never seen you come so hard," she murmurs. "And that is truly saying something."

I can't even respond over my ragged breathing. My muscles are limp like pudding. She hugs me against her and rises to her feet, lugging me up in the process. I scramble to stand on my own feet without slipping.

"You look exhausted," she says.

"You wore me out!"

Chuckling, she relaxes her hold on me to cup my breast. "Well, we are far from done, princess. Better hold on."

Before I can process her words, she lifts me out of the tub and places me on the mat. I shudder at how cool the air is against my wet skin. She steps out beside me and grabs our towels.

After patting me down, she wraps my hair up and sends me over to the sink to apply lotion. I do as she says, stumbling about like a mindless noodle, and watch her disappear into the bedroom.

I'm still rubbing the cocoa lotion around my thighs when she returns. I straighten and watch her approach, her predatory stalk and the glint in her eyes. She's dressed in a thick red cloth robe that I've never seen before. My heart rate picks up.

She's going to eat me alive, I think, both excited and nervous at the thought.

When she reaches me, Lenora places a hand on my hip and pecks my lips. Her eyes blaze down relentlessly into mine.

"Are you ready to be devoured, baby girl?" She smirks.

I nod, breathless.

After seizing my mouth again, this time with more force, she grabs my hips and lifts me onto the sink. The coolness of the granite scatters goosebumps across my skin but I can't be bothered by anything but the heat of her saliva moving from my lips down to my collarbones. I prop myself up on my hands and let my eyelids seal shut.

Lenora's burning slips land on my right breast and assault my hardened nipple like she's starved. One of her arms slides behind my back to pull me to the edge of the counter. Little whimpers and moans flow out of me. I can do nothing but sit and enjoy the ride.

She feasts unwaveringly on my breasts, moving from one to the other until they're aching.
I startle at the sensation of something soft and hard at my entrance. Lenora's robe hangs open and thin black straps line her pelvis and hips. The straps come together over her mound where a flesh-colored dildo protrudes, long and firm. I realize then that it's two-sided and already partially swallowed inside her pussy. My desire drips down onto the counter and the cabinets below. Lenora lifts her face from my chest to study my expression.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you, baby girl?" she growls.

"Yes. Yes." I suddenly want the dildo inside so badly that I can't help but reach for it.

She grits her teeth, eyelashes fluttering, as I pull on the soft toy and it shifts inside her. Oh my God. This is so fucking hot.

"Careful," she warns. "I will pounce on you."

"Maybe that's what I want."

Her lips twist up in a sultry smirk and her fingers sink into the plush skin on my hips. Stars fill my vision as she thrusts up into me in one swift motion, earning a loud cry from deep in my lungs.

I grab the counter for support as she slowly slides in and out of me. Her body quivers around mine and her raw, desperate energy penetrates me. She curls her top lip with a low snarl that makes my heart pound faster. The friction between the dildo and my slickness increases with her pace until I can only moan and cling to her. At last, her restraint absolves and she pumps furiously into me with reckless abandon.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelp. My walls tighten around the toy in response to her greedy pussy sucking away at the toy.

Lenora bends down, closing the channel between our nakedness. I smell her desire and feel her warmth, taste the sweat beading along her brow. She uses the angle to drill deeper inside me until the dildo's bulbous head strokes that sensitive place above my cervix. Pleasure engulfs me in a hot orgasmic embrace until all I hear are my moans. My eyes roll back and I collapse against the sink. Lenora bellows and I feel the reverberations of her climax transmit through the dildo, directly to my sensitive clit. The force of her makes me come a second time and I cry out again, tears rolling down my cheeks.

She sinks her face into my lap and gradually slides the toy out of me. My hands slide through her hair, holding her. She shivers with a breathy sigh. When I manage to open my eyes, she's risen to her full height so that we're at eye level. She gazes at me through heavy lids, spent and pleasured.

"Holy shit," she mutters.

I laugh and she smiles.

"Are you okay?" Her eyes rake over me. "Did hurt you? I lost my control at the end—I'm sorry, Emery."

I grab her cheeks and pull her face up to mine. "Don't you dare be sorry," I say, outraged. "That was the single most sexiest thing I've ever experienced."

She blows out a breath and smiles almost shyly. "You think so? I came so hard I thought I'd hurt you for sure. I've never done that before."

My mouth turns up in surprise. I feel a strange sense of pride at knowing she's never done something like that with anyone else. It was so intimate, so much deeper than anything we've ever done before.

Grinning, I wrap my legs around her waist, careful to avoid the straps, and hug her against me. She feels excessively warm and slick with sweat.

"I had no idea such a thing could feel so good," I say. "Why'd we wait so long?"

Although I meant it more rhetorically, Lenora pulls back despite my protests and tilts my chin up with her finger. "I wanted to make sure you were ready. I know this is new for you."

My mouth bends up into a smile. She made my heart warm with her consideration. "I mean, I know what a dick is like but it doesn't feel like that."

Her brows knit together. "You've had sex with guys?"

"Oh . . . I mean, it's been a long time," I say, dropping my gaze. "I dated one guy a few years ago. I just did it to—I don't know—please him? I didn't care for it. I thought I just didn't like sex. I clearly know otherwise now."

I attempt a cheeky smile to lighten to mood but
Lenora digests this information with a frown. I rub my forehead.

Shit, why did I admit all of that?

"I just never thought about it, I guess," she remarks with a shrug. "But guy or not, I don't like to imagine anyone else ever having touched my baby."

There it was—that possessive jealousy that made my toes curl and my belly burn. A normal person would probably be alarmed, but I doubt a normal person has ever been as obsessed with someone as I am with her.

"Touché," I say, remembering the way I felt after meeting Ara. First the agony, then the anger. It didn't help that Ara wasn't a nice person either.

"Let's shower off, hmm?" Lenora suggests.

I nod and slide off the sink. My knees wobble but I make it over to the shower and turn it on. Lenora cleans the dildo before disappearing into the bedroom again.

While I wait for her return, I step into the cool shower stream and let my hair down from its sloppy bun. Arms wrap her around me and Lenora dips her chin into the cleft of my collarbone.

"So, I've been thinking," I start.

"Mhmm." She pecks my neck and pulls away. "What have you been thinking about, Emery?"

I watch her pump shampoo into her hand and scrub it into her hair. "Well . . . it's been two weeks since we talked about visiting my parents. Things have been safe around here. Pretty boring if you ask me."

She pinches my ass and I giggle, jumping to escape her hands in the confined space. "I like boring. Boring means we aren't threatened. I've had enough threaten the pack to last a lifetime. You see these grey hairs?" she says, plucking at the base of her jet-black hair follicles.

"You don't have any," I scoff, rolling my eyes. "But, exactly. No threats mean it's safe to take the trip, right? I've been practicing my story."

She turns her back to the water, closes her eyes, and rinses the suds out of her long, black tresses. "Let's hear it then."

My hands twist together nervously so I reach for the shampoo to occupy them. If she thinks I'm not confident enough in my story, she might not let us go. And at this point, I'm pretty desperate to see my parents. I worry about them sometimes.

"I got into a car accident and lost my phone and everything," I say. "I've been working to get a new phone and thought a visit would be better than calling."

She steps away from the water and arches a brow. "For two months?" she asks incredulously. "I know they didn't pay you well at the diner but I think even that is a bit of a stretch."

Shit. "But it would explain why I need you to take me there. Because I'm saving up for a new car too."

"Right." She lathers thick creamy conditioner into her locks, working them at the ends.

Seeing her scarred knuckles move so deftly and thoroughly makes me redden with new lewd thoughts. I quickly rinse the soap from my hair and make way for her under the water.

"So?" I prod. "What do you think?"

"I think . . ." She steps under the water but holds my gaze. "That they probably aren't going to believe that story, but that we'll go and see what happens. What will you tell them about me?"

Biting my lip, I rub a hand down my cheek. "What do you want me to tell them?"

She tilts my chin up again, holding her finger there while the water pelts her. "I want you to tell them we're together."

"Really?" I perk up.

"Of course, baby girl. Why wouldn't I?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I guess because they're humans? Do you think they'd be more suspicious if we're together rather than friends?"

"More suspicious of me being not human?" Lenora asks with a gruff snort. "If they assume I'm not human because I'm a lesbian, I think we have some other issues to work out."

Sighing, I relax. "Right. I must be losing my mind. I'm just . . . nervous. I've never brought anyone home. And I don't think my parents have any idea that I'm into women. Well, just you, but still. I imagine it's going to be a bit of a shock for them."

She relaxes for the first time since I approached the subject. Smiling, she tucks my wet hair behind my ear. "Don't worry, princess. It's going to be fine. Parents love me."

"Is that so?"

The thought of her charming someone else's parents spawns an ugly, dark feeling in my gut.

"I wouldn't know." She shrugs. "But I know yours will because our fate was written in the stars."

I smile, releasing my unnecessary envy, and my heart swells from her words. I don't know how it's possible to love someone as much as I love her. I feel fearless and free with her. Invincible and wild.

Her mouth molds to mine and I take her in, our bodies touching everywhere and nowhere near enough. She draws my hands over my head and gently pushes me flush against the cold tile, making me shiver. She runs a rough hand down my body, pausing to cup my sex.

"Now, your punishment for denying me your orgasm earlier," she growls with a devious smirk.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 128 27
A girl whose parents died in a car crash and has not spoken a word since. An Alpha werewolf who is trying to decide whether or not he wants a mate.
Xavier Por OBN

Hombres Lobo

334K 9.1K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...
1.1M 42K 26
Blaze is a hybrid, part wolf and part vampire, she's been treated unfairly all her life. Her pack abused her for being an omega and for being the rea...
102K 2.9K 17
The story of 2 girls having each other backs as sisters in a werewolf community helping along with their parents. Keeping their family safe. What wil...