Lust for Love or for Blood (B...

By Jaychesh

Ichigo is a hunter, Shiro, a vampire. The two met as young kids, and always stuck with each other. But as the... More

Blood Moon
Dreams Come True
Sanity Or Blood, Which Tastes Better
Three Words.....RUN LIKE HELL
Author's Note
Seperation
Letting Loose
Captors
Forgotten Lover
The Pain
Sammy Doll?
loSoul Society
The Crimson Typhoons
Shi and Kyo
Neko-fy That Ichi-Berry!
Highway 2 H3LL {i no sum of u were waitin fer it ;)}
Nightmares Become Reality
Motto Hoshiin Darou (you want more, don't you)
The feels message
Only Teardrops
Editor's Note!
New Bling~Sammy and Ichi Style
Writers block!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Family Reunion
The Feelz Are Strong With This One
My Eternal Love
The Seed Of The Plan
Welcome, Kai and Rei
Taken and Turned
Struggle
The Losing Side Of The War
Running From My Heart (pt. 1)
Running From My Heart (pt. 2)
Dawn Of A New Beginning
Sneak Peak of the Second Story: Hell Butterflies

Goodbyes

249 9 6
By Jaychesh

FYI, the videos I put on here are the videos i listen to as I make these chapters, so if you want, you can listen to them as you read

Ichigo watched as the light slowly left Kaitey's eyes, he couldn't believe it.

Kyo had killed her.

Kaitey was dead.

Ichigo's fists clenched as he stood, everyone else was fighting even harder now, the rage growing stronger. Ichigo started walking towards Kyo, his step quickening until he was at a full sprint towards the Shiki.

Kyo brought out his katana but Ichigo yelled loudly as he swung his sword down onto Kyo's. He pushed Kyo back then pursued him, his attacks becoming stronger and with a lot more force.

Kyo growled loudly and tried cutting Ichigo's arm, but Ichigo was quicker, and he grabbed Kyo's arm. Ichigo's grip turned deadly as he sharply twisted Kyo's arm, making a loud snapping sound, and swung him over his head. Kyo hit a tree and made the tree fall over.

Kyo looked at his arm with distaste then glared at Ichigo, "You bitch, you broke my arm."

Ichigo started swinging his sword by the cloth as he walked towards Kyo, "Like I care Shiki." His voice laced with sarcasm.

Shiro chose that time to look over at Ichigo to see him swinging his word exactly as he would. An image flashed through his mind of him teaching Ichigo how to do it; Shiro shook his head and focused of trying to kill the annoying blue-haired vampire.

Ichigo now stood over Kyo, towering over him with a dark aura. Ichigo's sword would scrape the ground every now and then, until he lifted it higher. Kyo figured out what was going to happen, and tried reaching for his sword.

But Ichigo wouldn't have any of that; he swung the sword down by the cloth and sliced off Kyo's arm. Kyo let out a scream of pain and recoiled back against the tree. Shiro's head shot to the side to see what was happening to Kyo.

He growled and started running at Ichigo to stop him, his own sword gripped tightly in his hand.

Kyo watched with wide eyes as Ichigo swung his sword down again, aiming directly for his head.

Ichigo spoke quickly as his sword came down, "This is for my son and my sister. I'll see you in Hell." The a flash of blood filled Kyo's vision.

Ichigo swung his sword back and caught it, watching as blood dripped from the blade. He had completely cut off Kyo's head, it lay a few inches away from his quickly bleeding body.

Ichigo turned just in time to see an enraged Shiro swinging his sword at him just as he did to Kyo. Ichigo quickly blocked it and knocked it away from him, but Shiro got closer and kicked Ichigo harshly in the gut, sending him flying backwards.

As he flew backwards, Ichigo cursed as he saw Shiro following quickly after him. Shiro caught him by the throat and threw him into the ground. Ichigo hit it with a loud thud, and had made a crater. Ichigo got up quickly and blocked an attack from above. Shiro tsked and jumped back, then swung his sword again.

Ichigo blocked that attack as well and ran forward towards Shiro, but Shiro had disappeared, then appeared behind him. Ichigo turned too late, and Shiro shoved his sword through Ichigo's side. Ichigo yowled in pain and swung his sword at Shiro, he felt it hit something, but it only gave Shiro a somewhat troublesome cut on his arm.

Shiro lifted his sword along with Ichigo on it, and swung Ichigo out of the crater and onto the ground.

Sammy's attention moved to Ichigo and she yelled his name as she turned to help him. But Shi pierced her gut with his sword, and Sammy fell to the ground.

Beth wasn't doing much better against Zero, he was overpowering her quickly, and her grief was becoming overwhelming. Her attention faltered for a second and Zero back handed her face, knocking her against a tree; hard.

Ichigo watched as his friends went down, Grimmjow was still up, but he was bleeding badly. He tried running over to help but Shi slashed his chest and Grimmjow fell to the ground.

Ichigo tried getting up, but Shiro placed his foot on his back, and pushed Ichigo against the ground, "Stay down filth."

Ichigo growled at Shiro, but Shiro put more pressure on Ichigo's back, and it started to become extremely painful.

He couldn't believe this was happening, his son was dead, Kaitey was dead, and now the rest of his friends along with himself were going to die.

Ichigo thought of Kai, and how he would need his mother, that was all the motivation he needed to quickly twist and grab Shiro's leg. Shiro was surprised and was about to bring his sword down on Ichigo, but Ichigo quickly twisted Shiro's leg until Shiro yelled in pain and kicked Ichigo away from him.

Shi landed beside Ichigo and plunged his sword into Ichigo's gut, efficiently pinning him to the ground. Ichigo gritted his teeth and pain and glared up at Shi, "Bastard...you made Shiro like this....I'll kill you."

Shiro now stood beside Shi, glaring at Ichigo, "Like you did Kyo," He kicked Ichigo's side hard, making the oranget yell in pain, "I don't think so."

Ichigo watched as Shiro raised his sword to bring it down on Ichigo's neck, so he closed his eyes and prayed to Kai, hoping he would be okay.

~

Kai opened his eyes when he felt a soft wind brushing his ears, looking up, he saw a bright light flitting around above him. He started to yell but the light made a hushing sound and landed beside him. It stayed like a blue light, but formed into Rei.

Kai's eyes widened and he tried hugging Rei, "Rei!" Kai fell through Rei then looked up at him with sad eyes, "Why can't I touch you?"

Rei looked down with sad eyes, "I'm no longer with you brother...you will never be able to touch me again."

Kai shook his head as tears fell from his eyes, "But you can't be...you're my brother...you're supposed to be with me forever."

Rei sat down next to Kai and looked him in the eye, "I can be, if you let me become one with you. Mum is in trouble and so is dad, if we do this, we can help. But you have to let me in."

Kai looked down in thought, he didn't know much yet, but he knew he could trust his brother. Kai looked at Rei and nodded, "Okay brother."

Rei smiled and touched Kai's forehead lightly; both cubs started to glow brightly, and Rei slowly went back into a mist like form, and was absorbed into Kai's body.

Kai's eyes flashed open as a bright, glowing blue, then his body was enveloped by the same, blinding color.

The room went white for a moment, then cleared, showing the window broken by a large hole.

~

Shiro glared down at Ichigo, "Say good bye, bitch."

Shiro swung his sword down and Ichigo tensed up, waiting for the inevitable. But he didn't feel the blade pierce him, instead, he heard Shiro yell as someone ran into him, knocking him away from Ichigo.

Ichigo opened his eyes to see Shiro glaring at a man with long black hair, grey armor covering the right side of his body, his right arm covered with strange black stripes all the way down to his hand which was covered by a black glove. The bottom half of his face was also covered by the armor, while his crimson eyes showed no emotion. His legs were covered by a black, fire like air, and the same type of black fire ran along his right arm.

He glared at Shiro then turned to Shi, his voice came out with what sounded like a mix of two male voices, "You. You die first."

Ichigo felt like he knew the man, but he had never seen him in his life. The man looked down at Ichigo, and his eyes softened a little, then hardened when they went back to Shi.

Shiro growled and ran at the stranger, "How dare you turn your back on me!"

The man turned and smacked Shiro away from him; Shiro flew back and skidded along the ground then laid there in a daze.

The stranger turned back to see Shi standing in front of him with his sword ready to pierce his armor, but the man brought up his flame covered arm and blocked Shi's sword.

Shi's eyes went wide and he stepped back away from the man, "Who are you?"

The man brought his arm up above his head, "Mugetsu." Then brought his arm down, and sent a large black wall of flames towards Shi.

Shi cursed, but couldn't move as the flames engulfed him, leaving behind nothing but ash.

Mugetsu turned and walked towards Ichigo, his eyes kind again. His armor started to break away, and that's when Ichigo noticed that Mugetsu looked exactly like him; except for the black markings on his left arm, the long black hair, and the red eyes.

Mugetsu sat by Ichigo and helped him sit up, "Hello mum."

Ichigo couldn't believe his ears, the man had just called him mum, and no one other than Rei and Kai called him that. Ichigo's eyes widened as he opened his mouth to speak.

"K...Kai?"

Mugetsu shook his head then stepped back and let a blue form flow from his chest. Kai stood in front of Ichigo with a sad smile, "I'm Kai mum..."

Another blue mist flew from Mugetsu and went into Rei's body. He started to regain color, and started to look better, his eyes gained there light and color again. Rei turned his small head just enough to see Ichigo, and he whispered, "And I'm Rei mum..."

Ichigo couldn't believe his eyes, he got up as quickly as his injured body let him, and ran over to Rei. He picked his cub up carefully and nuzzled his small cheek, "My cub...oh how I missed you..."

Rei started to purr weakly and smiled at Ichigo, "Don't worry mum, me and Kai will be one as Mugetsu and you will see us both every day.."

Ichigo felt tears fall down his cheeks, "You are so brave..."

Rei smiled then shrunk a little when he heard Shiro's voice, "W-where am I?"

Ichigo turned to see Shiro sitting up holding his head, Shiro's eyes landed on Ichigo's bloody body, and Rei in his arms, "Ichigo!"

Shiro got up and ran to Ichigo, but Ichigo shrank away from Shiro. Shiro quickly stopped and looked down at him in confusion, "What is it Ichigo? What's the matter?"

Ichigo explained what had happened, and during the explanation, Shiro had fallen to his knees, and tears streamed from his emotionless face, "So I.....I killed our son..."

Ichigo nodded sadly and Shiro felt more tears fall, he closed his eyes and lowered his head in shame. He felt something touch his hand, and opened his eyes to see Rei touching his hand with a smile on his face, "It's okay daddy....I know it wasn't you....I still love you daddy."

Shiro smiled and nuzzled Rei, "I-I love you too squirt."

Rei purred then his head started to fall back, and his eyes started to close, "I love you mum, daddy...Don't forget me.."

Rei's body turned into a blue mist and flew over to stand with Kai, the two held hands, then waved at Ichigo and Shiro, "Bye!"

Ichigo started to cry again and Shiro slowly pulled him into a hug. Ichigo's eyes widened, and he stiffened, then relaxed into Shiro's arms and watched as Rei and Kai flew into Mugetsu.

Mugetsu smiled lightly, "It'll be alright mum, we are one and will be with you always."

Then Mugetsu started to turn into a black flame, then into a giant, black and blue celestial dragon. He roared once, then flew into the sky and up to the heavens, his voice rang in Ichigo and Shiro's ears, "When you need us, we will be there for you, but when you want us, we will have to leave."

Then, all was quiet.

Ichigo let out a breath, then looked up at Shiro, who was still watching the sky with tears in his eyes.

They were far from being okay, but they were going to have to try to make it better.

One more chapter folks! The this story will come to a close!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.4K 23
//A Diabolik lovers fanfiction// //YAOI WARNING// Shion Nakashima was always the quiet and shy type. He never did anything dan...
10.2K 457 13
(One Piece X Vampire!Reader) What if Luffy, Zoro, Usopp and Nami had gone to a different island instead of meeting Gaimon? Come along as we learn abo...
14.4K 527 8
Akko, a vampire hunter was captured by Daryl, a vamp, to give to Diana as a birthday present. Will have some Diakko fluff and some lewd Diakko, as w...
7.5K 249 7
"If..you ever see me again after this night..I'm so sorry y/n, but I want you to run away from me. Run and never look back. Forget I even exist." Tha...