The Continuation Of My Horror...

By Chanbien

This is going to be the continuation of my horror parent scenario from the first book due to the 200 chapter... More

A/N
Soot's Wedding
Salvatore Moreau's Wedding
When You Are on Your Honeymoon Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are On Your Honeymoon Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
When You Announce your Pregnancy
When You/Your Sibling Adopt a Child
When You/Your Sibling Announced Your Adopted Child to Your Parents
When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
Angry Rant
When You Pay Tribute to the Thailand Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Thanksgiving Special
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
When You Pay a Tribute to The Club Q Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Best Birthday Ever!!
Devastating News
Devastating News
Angriest Rant about 2022
When You Are in Parenting Classes with Your Husband and Parent
Devastating News
When You Give Birth To Your Child
Devastating News
Happy Ending To the Book

When They Gave You A Baby Shower Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)

221 4 8
By Chanbien

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me with the baby shower ideas. The father chapter will be first and the mother chapter will be next. Hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Tonight, your dad is now helping Mr. CP while you are out with Amanda Young to do some shopping. As he is finish making the theme which is a gaming theme, you came home as Jigsaw smiled at you.

"Surprise!!" Jigsaw and Mr. CP smiled

"Oh it is so beautiful." You smiled

You came over to your dad as he hugged you as you hugged back before he brought you to the chair as you sit down with a smile on your face. Amanda came inside along with Lawrence Gordan and Logan Nelson and you all begin to play some games which are All About Mommy and Daddy to which Jigsaw also participated which made you giggle.  After playing a few games, you opened the presents which included some cute clothing including one onesie from your dad which reads 'Little Mastermind' on it which made you chuckle.

"Thanks for the onesie dad." You said

As everyone begin to eat along with you, you smiled as Mr. CP rubbed your stomach before kissing it.

"So Y/N, what is the gender of the baby?" Amanda asked

"Well Amanda, we are still waiting to see." You said

"But we are still fighting over which gender." Mr. CP chuckled

"Wow. What gender do you want?" Logan chuckled

"Boy." You said

"Girl." Mr. CP chuckled

Your dad chuckled before kissing your cheek. After when the party is over, you thanked everyone for the gifts as the apprentices leave while humming as you have the best baby shower ever.

Marlow Roderick:

Tonight, your dad ordered the other vampires to make a surprise baby shower for you as Kali was in charge of doing the balloons, Zurial is in charge of folding the napkins and Heron along with Iris, Dawn and Inika were in charge of the cake as Mark also helped out with making sure the baby shower goes smoothly. Once everything is all set up and ready to go, Mark noticed that you arrived as he came over and smiled at you.

"Hey honey. How are you?" Mark asked

"Good sweet pea." You smiled

As you opened the door, your cat C/N came over and meows at you as you pet him/her while smiling.

"What is it my kitty?" You asked

Your cat then leave as you followed as you noticed a vampiric baby shower and look around.

"What is all this?" You asked

"Surprise!!!" Everyone said

You felt overjoyed as you came over and hugged your dad as he smiled at you and brought you to the chair and sit you down. You all then begin with playing a cute vampire baby game which is on Guess the Famous Parent as you giggled as your uncles Zurial, Heron, Archibald and your aunts Iris, Dawn and Inika have become competitive on this game which made you chuckle at them. Luckily your dad have kept Arvin away from you to make sure he doesn't want to see you get hurt. You chuckled as your husband Mark have recorded you having fun for the baby shower as you blow a kiss at Mark.

"Love you baby." You smiled

As the baby shower was about to end, you thanked them for helping and even smiled at the food as you chose the dumplings which are BBQ pork which Mark know that you have been craving for. As you are eating, Mark joins you before he kissed your nose.

"So Y/N, have you thought about the gender?" Daeron asked

"Uncle Daeron well I have been thinking about having a cute girl." You said

"But what if it's a boy? Besides we need enough guys here." Archibald said

You giggled as Mark laughed at what Archibald said to which Kali playfully punch Archibald.

"Rude." Kali said

After the party, you along with Mark shared some cake together but keep the topper which is a cute baby pacifier. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your family.

Daeron:

Tonight, your dad along with your brother Y/B/N, his husband Joshua and the other vampires are doing a baby shower just for you as William have helped out by arranging the presents which Chad smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So where's Auntie Y/N?" William asked

"Well she is out with Kali to do some baby shopping sort of." Chad smiled

Chad then placed the food down on the table as you are coming home and your dad told everyone to hide including your brother. You came inside with Kali as you chuckled at her.

"Man I'm sorry that I was trying to find a perfect crib for my baby." You said

"Oh it is alright. You are a new mommy after all." Kali said

Kali then brought you to the room as everyone shouted 'Surprise' as you felt overjoyed by the theme and hugged your dad as your husband came over and brought you to your chair as you sit down with a smile. You all begin with the baby shower with guessing the Celebrity Baby game to which it is boys vs girls to which Iris, Dawn, Inika and Macey are very competitive along with Zurial, Archibald, Marlow and Heron. You chuckled at the fun as William did help Heron with them as Joshua giggled.

"Hey, William is helping Heron to win!" Inika said

"Cheater." Dawn said

William playfully stick his tongue out as your brother laughed.

"He's just helping. Not cheating." Your brother Y/B/N laughed

After playing a few more baby games, you along with your husband Joshua begin to eat as you are having a healthy salad with some chicken and pasta as Chad is having some spaghetti and meatballs.

"So Y/N, what gender are you having?" Heron asked

"Well.. we were thinking that it's going to be a girl." You said

"Or a boy. Besides I think William will be a big brother to his new sibling." Chad said

"Can I eat him or her?" Arvin smirked

"Arvin..." You growled

"I'll drag him out for you." Daeron said

As Daeron dragged Arvin out, Chad kissed your tummy as you smiled at him.

"Don't worry my newborn son or daughter, daddy will protect you from that meanie man Arvin." Chad cooed

"Someone's being protective." Iris giggled

"Hey I'm going to be a new dad. That's what I have to be." Chad chuckled

As you all begin to eat the dessert, you carefully snuck a small cupcake and eat it as Chad chuckled.

"Ok babe, you can eat one." Chad said

Joshua chuckled at his brother as you have the best baby shower ever.

Zurial:

Tonight, your dad along with your husband Bill Skarsgard are now working on the baby shower as the other vampires came and showed up.

"Say Zurial, need a hand?" Iris asked

"Yeah definitely I do." Zurial said

The rest of the vampires came and helped out as you came home as you opened the door and look around as everyone hid. You looked around to see it as a horror themed as you giggled.

"What is all this?" You asked

"Surprise!" Everyone smiled

You felt overjoyed and went over to Bill Skarsgard and hug him as he brought you over to the chair as you sit down on the chair as you all begin with playing a few baby games which includes Do You Know Disney Babies, Name That Baby Tune and even The Celebrity Baby which your husband watched some of the vampires being competitive on. After playing a few more games as you begin to eat some food which is some baked ziti with some salad as Bill smiled and rubbed your stomach.

"So Y/N, my daughter." Zurial said

"Yes dad?" You asked

"Have you thought about the gender of my grandbaby?" Zurial asked

"Well dad, I was thinking of a baby girl." You said

"And I'm thinking of a baby boy. " Bill Skarsgard said

"Still fighting over the gender." Marlow chuckled

After when you are all finished eating, you opened each present which included some new baby clothes, some new baby toys, fresh clean diapers and many more. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your family and your husband.

David:

Tonight, your dad, uncles and husband, Luke were hard at work on making a surprise baby shower for you. Theme, of course was motorcycles, for your dad wanted to have his little bat be a part of the Lost Boys and have a love for motorcycles as well.   Once everything was all set up and ready, Luke saw your car pulling up and he told everyone to hide, while he helped you.

"Hey mama. How are you?" Luke asked

"I'm good babe." You smiled

Luke helped you out of the car and inside the building, where your baby shower was being held.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted

You cried due to the hormones while being overjoyed by the nursery.

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful!" You said

Your dad came over and hugged you as you hugged back before bringing you to the chair which is designed as the throne as you smiled. They begin with giving you some gifts as you chuckle at a jacket from your dad which you look at your dad.

"Dad really?" You chuckled

"Yes." David chuckled

You then smiled at the gifts which are cute leather jackets, diapers, a cute crib and even a toy motorcycle.

"A toy motorcycle?" You giggled

"Yes. Something for my little grandbat." David said

Luke came and gave you his gift which is a shirt that says 'New Mom' on it which made you chuckle softly. You then share some cake with Luke as you have the best baby shower ever with your family.

Marko:

Your dad was running, more like flying around like a chicken with its head cut off, for he was trying to do everything by himself, which wasn't going to well.

"Marko? Do you need help?" Dwayne asked

"You want to help me? Oh my god thank you!" Marko said

Dwayne got Paul, since David was out with you, having an uncle and niece day. Kiefer was at home making your favorite dip, buffalo chicken dip to be exact, since you were craving it, 24/7. Once the dip was done, Kiefer made a few more snacks before he left to go to the cave, where the baby shower was being held. Your dad then thanked Kiefer for making your favorite dip before bringing it to the table. As you and David arrived, your dad told everyone to hide as you came inside with David.

"I'm very happy to spend some time with you Uncle David." You said

"I'm glad you like it. Now I got something to show you." David said

David then brought you to the part of the cave as you see a beautiful baby theme and everyone said 'Surprise'. You smiled big and came over and hugged both your dad and your husband Kiefer before he gave you a few chips with the dip.

"Oh I have been craving this dip." You said

"Made it just for you." Kiefer smiled

As the baby shower begin, you all begin with playing some fun games which are Name The Celebrity Baby, Name That Baby Tune and even Getting to Know Mommy and Daddy. As you all eat some dinner which is some Chinese, you were eating some chicken and broccoli while Kiefer is having lo mien.

"So Y/N, what do you want the baby to be?" Marko asked

"Well dad, we both wanted to be a baby boy." You said

"But what if it's a girl?" David asked

"Well we are going to take care of her and raise her to be a Lost Girl." Kiefer chuckled

"That will be cute." Dwayne said

As you received the gifts, you smiled as you see a cute leather jacket and even some baby toys. After when sharing the desserts, you thanked your family and your husband to a wonderful baby shower.

Paul:

Your dad and Gordon were busy setting up for your baby shower, while your uncle Marko took you out shopping for the evening. Marko then call Paul as he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Paul asked

"Paul? Are you guys almost done decorating? Because Y/N is dragging me to every baby store in town." Marko said in a whining voice

"Aw, someone's cranky." David said

"Don't worry Marko. Keep distracting her. We are almost done."  Paul said

"Ugh." Marko whined

Paul hanged up as your uncles Dwayne and David have done the finishing touches to the decorations. Once they are finished, Dwayne have told Marko to bring you back to the cave to which he did as everyone said 'Surprise' as you felt overjoyed and went over and hugged both your dad and your husband Gordon.

"Thanks for the baby shower." You smiled

"You are absolutely welcome." Paul smiled

Paul then brought you to the chair as you thanked him as you all begin to do some games which is the getting to know mommy and daddy, What's Mommy Craving, and even the Celebrity Baby Name game. As you all begin to eat, Gordon have given you the food you have been craving which is a chicken piccata with some penne pasta, David smiled as he begin the conversation.

"So Y/N, what gender do you think the baby is?" David asked

"Maybe a boy or a girl." You said

"I'm thinking a boy." Gordon said

"So you are unsure at this point." Paul said

"Yes I am dad." You chuckled

After when you are all finish eating, you recieved the gifts from your dad and your uncles which are a leather jacket, some diapers, some onesies that are cute ones and even a mini chef's hat from Gordon which made you chuckle.

"Babe really? A chef's hat?" You giggled

"Yes. Just wanting him to be a mini chef." Gordon chuckled

You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your husband and family.

Dwayne:

Tonight, your dad, Jared and Shannon were busy with the double baby shower, while you and your sister were having a sister night out.  Theme for both of you was wolves, for you and your sister were nicknamed "wolf pups" by your dad & he wanted to continue the nickname onto his little grand pup.  Your uncles Marko and David went to go pick you and your sister up, while everyone else stayed to finish setting up. Once everything was done, everyone got into their hiding places, while your husbands escorted both of you into the building, where the baby showers were being held.

"Surprise! Happy baby shower Y/N & Y/S/N!" Your dad and husbands said

Both of you got emotional and went to your dad and husbands and hugged them. You all begin to play some fun baby shower games which are the Celebrity Baby Name Game, Know the Disney Tunes and many other games. After playing some games, you all begin to eat as you are eating some orange chicken and your sister is having some sweet and sour chicken while Shannon and Jared Leto both have some vegan food.

"So girls, what gender do you both wanted?" Dwayne asked

"Well Shannon and I wanted a boy." Your sister said

"Jared and I want a beautiful baby girl or a boy." You said

"Well Y/N and Y/S/N, we both will be the best uncles for your little ones." David said

"Thanks Uncle Dwayne." You and your sister smiled

After when you both have presents which contains some new onesies, baby toys and many more, you both have the best baby shower ever.

Chris Walker:

Tonight, your dad and your brother Y/B/N are busy with making a baby shower with help of some of the variants as you are with Angelica and Amanda outside of the asylum to spend some time with the little girls. Chris have placed the special cake that the Taller Twin have made as the shorter twin is finish folding up the napkins.

"Say why don't you get your wife and bring her here?" The taller twin asked

"I will and I think your daughters have distracted her." The shorter twin smiled

The shorter twin went to see you with Amanda and Angelica as they both smiled at the shorter twin as you kissed his cheek.

"Hey babe." You smiled

"Girls, bring Y/N to the area." The shorter twin said

The shorter twin then blindfolded you as both Amanda and Angelica brought you to the area as you giggled.

"Babe, girls where are you taking me?" You laughed

"No peeking." Angelica giggled

"Just wait till your daddy Y/B/N did the same for you for your birthday." The shorter twin chuckled

Amanda and Angelica both giggled as your brother placed you on the chair as the shorter twin removed the blindfold as you smiled and look around.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone cheered

You felt overjoyed and went over to your dad and hugged him as he hugged back.

"My new grand piglet is growing in your tummy." Chris Walker smiled

You giggled as you got back to the chair and begin with the game Naming the Celebrity Baby Game as Angelica and Amanda both got some of the celebrities with some help from your brother and the taller twin which you did allow. After playing a few more games, you all begin to eat as you have a salad with some chicken as the shorter twin have a tongue and the liver of a victim he killed.

"So Y/N, what gender will the baby be?" Frank Manera asked

"Well, we are not too sure. I'm hoping that it's a boy." You said

"I hope the baby is also a boy too." The shorter twin said

"But what if it's a girl?" The taller twin asked

"We can still raise our little girl to keep crazy people like those variants who are.. you know sexually desired." You said

"Don't worry. Uncle Y/B/N will make sure that would never happen." Your brother said

You smiled as each variant gave you some gifts which is cute onesies, diapers, some baby toys and even many other toys. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family and even the other variants.

LookSee:

You are now out with Aponi as your dad is preparing a baby shower with the help of Brute, Soot, a few Scarlet sirens and even Kinderfänger as LookSee made the chair a more of a monster theme as Aponi have brought you blindfolded as your dad along with the other monsters disappear to hide as your husband Anthony Kane came and brought you to the chair as Aponi removed the blindfold as you gasped with happiness as the monsters roared out as saying 'Suprise' as Shelley Carter, Aponi, and even Mira said surprise. You felt overjoyed and hugged your dad as he hugged back before kissing your cheek and bringing you back to the chair.

"Let the baby shower begin!" You smiled

The monsters are separated with Boys Vs Girls as they all play Do You Know Disney Babies, Animal Gestation Game, and even How Many Baby Items Can You Name to which you were chuckling as the boys are competitive. After when they are finish, every monster begin to eat as you are eating some chicken stir fry with roasted veggies as Anthony eat some shrimp alfredo.

"So Y/N, what gender is the baby?" Shelley Carter asked

"Hmm I'm thinking a baby boy." You said

"Girl for me." Anthony chuckled

"Why do you want a girl babe?" You giggled

"Cause we need a killer girl and I want her to wear a cute dress from the skin of the victims." Anthony chuckled

You snickered as your dad let out a chuckle as Aponi chuckled as well. Each monster gave you a nice gift as you got a breast pump from Harclaw, some cute onesies from Aponi, some diapers from Kinderfänger and even some cute baby toys from Mordeo. You even got a special gift from your dad which is a cute monster onesie which have the word 'Mini monster' on it. You then have some dessert which is some cupcakes as you eat one cupcake and even thanked the monsters for giving you the gifts. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your dad and the monsters.

Kinderfänger:

Today, your dad is making a baby shower with some help from Walter, Morgu, Miss Annity, Mira and The Thing in the Apartment as you are out with Estelle. Your husband Thomas Alvarez got the food he made for you which is some delicious French onion dip since you have been craving for it 24/7. Once everything is done, you came as the monsters begin to hide as you are blindfolded by Estelle and giggled.

"I can't see." You giggled

Estelle put you on the chair as you removed the blindfold to see a music themed baby shower.

"What is all this?" You asked

The monsters begin to roar as some of the female monsters said 'Suprise' as you felt overjoyed and smiled.

"How do you like the baby shower?" Thomas asked

"It's beautiful." You smiled

You all begin the party with the baby games but make it Boys Vs Girls as you started with Naming the Baby Tune to which some of the guys have given notes because some are monsters, How Many Baby Items Can You Name, Celebrity Baby Name Game and even Emoji Anagrams. You all then begin to eat as you are eating some steak cooked well done with some veggies with the French onion dip while Thomas Alvarez is eating some tacos.

"So Y/N, what gender is the baby going to be?" Aponi asked

"Well I wanted a beautiful baby boy." Thomas Alvarez said

"I wanted a baby girl." You said with a smirk

Your dad chuckled as you then received multiple gifts which included some new onesies, some diapers, a cute cloak by your dad and even a gift card to a baby store from Mira. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower.

Brute:

Tonight, your dad along with your husband James A. Jinesse and the other monsters are now making the baby shower as you are out with Mira and Estelle.  Once the baby shower is made, you are coming back home as Mira brought you to the chair and carefully remove the blindfold as you see a horror themed baby shower.

"What is all this?" You asked

Every monster begin to roar as some of the girls said 'Surprise' as you felt overjoyed and went over to your dad and hugged him as he purred while hugging you. You all begin the baby shower with playing baby games which you turned it to Boys Vs Girls, and you even gave them paper for some of the monsters who only roar as you all begin with How Old Was She and even The Mommy and Daddy Game. They even did Do You Know Disney Babies and even the Celebrity Baby Name Game. After when the games are finished and prizes are delivered, you all begin to eat as you are having some steak Diane with some salad while James is having some chicken parmigiana.

"So Y/N, what gender do you want the baby to be?" Aponi asked

"Well we were hoping it can be a girl." You said

"But what if it's a boy?" Mira asked

"We can still raise our son besides I need him to do a kill count with me." James said

You giggled as your dad let out a chuckle which consisted of growls. You smiled as each monster gave you some gifts which included cute horror onesies, diapers, some cute horror toys and some cute sunglasses.

"Ok that is cute." You chuckled

You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your husband, your dad and the monsters.

Rudy, Jumbo, Shorty and Slim:

Tonight, your brother Y/B/N along with your dads and the other clowns are now making a baby shower with Vinnie's help as you are playing with Maria as she is outside with you. Once everything is done, your brother came outside to see you coming back as he placed a blindfold as you chuckled.

Y/B/N, I can't see." You chuckled

"Hold on sis. Let me bring you somewhere special." Your brother chuckled

Your brother took you as you smiled as Maria begin to giggle before seeing Bibbo as he held her gently before your brother brought you to the chair.

"Ok. You can remove your blindfold now." Your brother said

You removed the blindfold and see a cute clown themed baby shower as every clown makes clown noises on saying 'Surprise' as you felt overjoyed as Vinnie smiled and kissed your cheek.

"The baby shower is beautiful." You smiled

"Well your dads have gotten some help from me and your husband." Vinnie chuckled

You smiled as you all begin to do the baby shower as you started with naming the Celebrity baby as you watched as some of the clowns are competitive which made you giggle. After playing a few more baby games, you all begin to eat as you are having some sweet potato gnocchi as Vinnie have some spaghetti carbonara.

"So Y/N, what gender do you want to have?" Your brother asked

"I want a girl." You said

"I also want a girl too." Vinnie smiled

"Boy?" Bibbo asked

"Well if it's a boy, we will raise our son." You said

You then received plenty of nice gifts including some onesies, some new diapers and a cute cotton candy gun from your dad Shorty which made Vinnie chuckle.

"Dad Shorty really?" You giggled

Jumbo along with Rudy and Slim both let out a chuckle noise as you smiled softly. You enjoyed your baby shower with your family and husband Vinnie.

Horny The Clown:

Today you are going to have your baby shower and your husband have notified his friends as your dad have allowed Carrie, Angela, SweetTooth, Micah, Leatherface, Jacob Goodnight and Dr. Frank-N-Furter came as Horny helped Art with the decorations while Carrie placed the food and Jason Voorhees placed the presents. As you came home, everyone said surprised as you felt overjoyed and hugged your dad as you sit down on the chair.

"The baby shower looks beautiful. I love the clown theme." You said

"Very glad that you love it." Horny said

You all begin the baby shower with Name The Baby Tune as you made it interesting as Boys Vs Girls as some of the girls are competitive along with the boys which made you chuckle. After playing a few more games, you announced the winner which are the girls as Art gave the girls the prizes as you all then begin to eat.

"So Y/N, what baby are you wanting to have?" Jacob asked

"Well I would like to have a baby boy." You said

"But what if it's a girl?" Angela asked

Art showed Angela some cute dresses as many of them awed. After having some dessert, you received a lot of gifts as you got some diapers, a cool clown mask from your dad and many other baby items as you have the best baby shower ever.

Jacob Goodnight:

Today you are going to have your baby shower and your husband Nicholas called his friends while Jacob called the rest of the family as Carrie along with Angela, Micah, Red, Leatherface, and Michael Myers came while David Near along with Chazz Ravenelle helped Nicholas with the decorations while Micah placed the food down as Nicholas smiled as David Near placed his presents down. As you came home, everyone said surprise as you smiled and hugged your dad as he hugged back.

"The baby shower looks beautiful." You smiled

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it." Jacob Goodnight smiled

You sit down as you begin the baby shower with baby games as you made it boys vs girls as Nicholas Cortez chuckled to see David and Chazz both being competitive with the girls by beginning with Naming the Baby Tune. After playing a few more baby games, you all begin to eat as you are having some chicken parmesan as your husband is having some chicken alfredo.

"This is very tasty. I have been craving this all day." You chuckled

"Thanks. I have some help." Jacob Goodnight chuckled

"So Nicholas, what baby do you want to have?" David Near asked

"A baby girl." Nicholas said

"I would like a baby girl too." You said

After sharing some dessert, you then receive some gifts which is some cute baby toys, some diapers, a cute Morgue Files onesie made with help from David Near, and some baby toys. You smiled as you enjoyed the baby shower with your family and the friends there.

Jason Voorhees:

Today, you are out doing some errands as your dad along with Pamela Voorhees and Brahms Heelshire have called the others to help out as Carrie have set up the food, Chucky along with Kevin Crumb have placed the gifts and Hannibal Lecter along with Jigsaw have blown up some balloons. Once everything is set, Jason told everyone to hide as you came home and look around.

"What is all this?" You asked

"Surprise!!" Everyone smiled

You felt overjoyed and hugged your dad and your husband as he smiled softly and let you sit on the chair as you begin the baby shower with What's Mommy Craving as the boys Chucky, Hannibal Lecter and Jigsaw are battling the girls which are Carrie White, Esther Coleman and Annie Wilkes as you giggled to see them being competitive. You announced the winner which is Carrie as Brahms gave her the prize which is a nice gift bag. After playing Name That Baby Tune, Emoji Anagrams and The Mommy or Daddy Game, you all begin to eat together as you have some steak with some roasted vegetables as Carrie smiled at you.

"So Y/N and Brahms, what gender of the baby do you want to have?" Carrie asked

"Well Carrie, I would like a boy. Brahms wanted a girl." You said

"Aww." Jason Voorhees chuckled

"Fighting over the gender. Very sweet." Pamela Voorhees smiled

After when you all have some cake, you got multiple gifts including some onesies, diapers, a cute hockey mask, and even some baby bottles. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your family.

Michael Myers:

Today, your husband Bill Moseley along with your dad have called Kimmy, Annie, Chucky, Hannibal and The Lost Boys to help as David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko came on their motorcycles as they all went into the house and helped with making the baby shower more Halloween themed. As everything is made, you are coming home as your dad told everyone to hide as you came and look around.

"Hello? Anyone here?" You asked

You turned on the light as everyone said 'Surprise' as you felt overjoyed and came over and hugged your dad. You all begin the baby shower with Naming the Baby Tune but you placed it as Boys vs Girls as you chuckled to see them being competitive. After when they are finish playing a few more baby games, you all begin to eat as you have some chicken Caesar salad as Bill have some chicken piccata.

"So Y/N, what will the gender of the baby?" Annie asked

"Maybe a baby boy or girl." You said

"Still waiting?" Michael asked

"Yes dad." You smiled

After when you all have some cake, you got very nice gifts which included some Halloween onesies, some diapers, some baby bottles and a cute blanket in Halloween form. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower.

Krampus:

You are now out with Jonna to do some spending time while your dad along with Dani Filth, your brother Y/B/N, Richard Show and even the toys are making the baby shower to be extra perfect. Quincy giggled as he tried to help by folding the napkins as your Dani Filth chuckled at him.

"Are you trying to help with the baby shower?" Dani cooed

Quincy giggled as Dani picked him up and kissed his nose.

"You are one cute, adorable helper." Dani Filth cooed

Your brother chuckled as Lumpy, Clumpy and Dumpy all brought the cake over to the table as you are coming home with Jonna as everyone hid including Quincy who is with Dani. As you came with Jonna, your brother along with Dani Filth and your husband Richard Shaw said 'Surprise' as your dad along with the other toys also made monster sounds with saying 'Surprise'. You felt overjoyed and hugged your dad as you smiled as you sit down on the chair as Chucky, Eddie Gluskin, Carrie White, Esther Coleman, Kimmy, and Jason Voorhees came with warm smiles.

"Right on time for the baby shower." You smiled

"Yes we have." Kimmy smiled

"Let the baby shower begin." Richard Shaw smiled

As the baby shower begin, you all begin with Naming That Baby Tune as you did boys vs girls as Quincy also participated with help from Dani Filth by doing some silly dances which made Jonna giggle at her brother being silly.

"Are you helping little Quincy trying to win?" Lumpy asked

"Besides boys need to win." Chucky chuckled

"Yes." Dani chuckled

"Ok I'll allow it." Richard Shaw chuckled

"Aww come on!" The girls said

You snickered as Jonna giggled as Perchta let out a chuckle. After when everyone played a few more games, you all begin to eat as Dani is feeding Quincy some warm mashed potatoes as Jonna is with your brother Y/B/N eating some ham, some pasta which is penne and roasted potatoes as you have some turkey with some salad and some roasted vegetables while Richard Shaw is having some chicken Cordon Bleu with some arugula salad and some vegetables.

"So Y/N, what baby are you trying to have?" Carrie asked

"I want to have a baby girl." You said

"I'll have a baby boy." Richard Shaw smiled

"Fighting over the gender hmm?" Clumpy asked

"Yes." You and Richard Shaw said

After when you all have some cake, you got some gifts which are some onesies which are Christmas themed, some baby bottles, diapers, a gift card to buy some baby toys and even a blanket. Quincy crawled with a card and tug your dress as you looked at him and pick it up.

"Yes Quincy?" You cooed

Quincy cooed and gave you the card as some of the girls awed as you opened it which is a cute yet kind of sloppy drawing with the word 'New Mama' on it.

"Aww! Thank you, Quincy. You are so sweet." You smiled

Jonna smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family and friends.

Eddie Gluskin:

You are now outside while your dad along with Jonathan Young is working hard along with the Variants to make the baby shower is perfect. Once everything is made, Jonathan went to get you as you see Jonathan coming over as he kissed your stomach.

"Hey my little musician." Jonathan Young cooed

"Babe really?" You giggled

Jonathan brought you over to the room as every Variant clapped their hands as you smiled and sit down on the chair while smiling.

"The theme is so beautiful." You said

"Dad made it just for you." Jonathan smiled

You sit down on the chair as you all begin the baby shower with Naming the Celebrity Baby Game as you tallied the score while smiling. Jonathan then announced the game which is Naming the Disney Tune and even naming the Disney babies. After when you announced the winner, you all begin to eat the food as you have some pasta with some grilled chicken and a salad as Jonathan have some chicken piccata.

"So Y/N, what gender do you want the baby to be?" Eddie asked

"Well I would like a girl." You said

"Boy." Jonathan Young chuckled

You playfully stick out your tongue which made Chris Walker chuckled. After when you all have some cake, you opened the gifts as you got some cute onesies, some baby toys and even a cute shirt that has the word 'Little Killer' on it. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family.

Valak:

You were out with your friends, while your dad and Asmodeus were hard at work, making sure that your baby shower was prefect. Just then Asmodeus saw a demon trying to eat the cake and your dad hissed at the demon, who went back to hell.

"Now Mammon keep watch to see if my daughter is coming home." Valak said

"Yes Valak sir." Mammon said

As your friends brought you back home, Mammon have notified your dad which he told the rest of the demons and the followers of Valak to hide which they all did. You came as Asmodeus wrapped a blindfold over your eyes.

"Babe I can't see." You giggled

"Oh my lustful queen. I got a surprise to show you." Asmodeus chuckled

You chuckled as Asmodeus brought you over to the throne he created with some help from your dad as he removed the blindfold as you see a satanic themed baby shower.

"What is all this hun?" You asked

"SURPISE!!!" Valak and the demons smiled

You felt very happy as you came over and hugged your dad as Asmodeus smiled and brought you back to the throne as you sit down.

"Let the baby shower begin and let's make it fun." You smiled

Asmodeus chuckled as he announced the game which is Name That Baby Tune as you tallied the points which is boys vs girls to which Lucifer along with Satan, Mammon and Beelzebub is competitive along with the female demons and the followers which made you chuckle. After playing a few more baby games, you all begin to eat as Asmodeus watched you eating the meal that you have been craving which is stuffed chicken and some vegetables.

"So Y/N, what will the gender of the baby be? Have you thought any names?" A female follower asked

"Well if it's a boy, we will name him Morfran or Asmodeus Jr." You said

"Asmodeus Jr? Did Asmodeus pick that out for you?" Beelzebub laughed

"Hey. He told me that." You giggled

"But what if it's a girl?" Leviathan asked

"Then I'm thinking Lillian or Helena." You said

"Helena would be pretty cute." Asmodeus chuckled

Valak also chuckled as you then got some presents which included some satanic onesies, an upside-down cross teething ring from your dad, diapers, baby toys and even a cute onesie that reads 'Little Devil' on it. After having cake for dessert, you thanked the demons and the followers for all the great gifts as they all went back to hell except your dad and Asmodeus. You have the best baby shower ever.

Damien Thorn:

Today, your dad is now making the theme with the help of your husband Marilyn Manson while you are out walking with hellhounds. As the theme is completely finished, your husband called the rest of the family that Valak appeared along with Babadook, Annie Wilkes, Red, Iris, Dahlia, Kali and Marlow. As you are about to arrive at home, your dad tell everyone to hide along with the minions which they did as you came and looked around.

"I'm home with the hellhounds." You said

The hellhounds begin to bark and wagged their tails as you look at them.

"What is it boys? You got something to show me?" You asked

The hellhounds took you to where the party is as you look around and turned on the lights as everyone came out and smiled big.

"Surprise!!!!" Everyone smiled

You felt overjoyed as you loved the theme which is a metal music theme with a hint of satanic in it as you hugged your dad and Marilyn Manson.

"I love the baby shower theme." You smiled

Marilyn pick you up before carefully bringing you to the chair and sit you down gently as he kissed your stomach as you giggled. You all begin the baby shower with How Do You Know Your TV Children but you made it Boys Vs Girls to which some are competitive which made Marilyn chuckle softly while you tallied the score. After with doing the Bottle Race, Baby Shower Scramble, and The Animal Gestation Game, you all begin to eat as you have a warm turkey chili with white rice and salad while Marilyn have some a chicken Caesar salad with some salmon which is roasted.

"So Y/N, what gender is your baby going to be?" Valak asked

"Well I am thinking it's going to be a boy. Besides having a cute musical son would be adorable." You said

"But what if it's a girl?" A female minion asked

"I will still raise her plus I am imagining how cute it would be to see her wearing a cute dress." You giggled

Marilyn chuckled and kissed your cheek as Esther chuckled at Marilyn.

"So Marilyn, what do you think the baby is going to be?" Esther asked

"A girl." Marilyn said

"Hehe wow." Damien chuckled

After when you served the cake, you begin to open each gift which is some diapers, some cute onesies, baby toys, diapers and even a cute Marilyn Manson shirt as you chuckled at Marilyn.

"Something to know my baby." Marilyn chuckled

You chuckled as you have the best baby shower ever.

Babadook:

You are now out to do some shopping to which your dad along with Fernando Lemus have called the rest of the horror family as Valak as Zurial, Heron, Star, Annie Wilkes, Mama Firefly and Captain Spaulding showed up as Babadook told them to help with the baby shower as Mama Firefly and Captain Spaulding did the baby theme while Heron and Zurial did the balloons while Fernando placed the food down which included the food that you are craving which is some warm chicken Francese with some penne pasta. Once everything is finished, your dad noticed that you are coming over as everyone hid along with your husband. As you came home, you look around and turned on the light to see a music themed baby shower.

"What is all this?" You asked

"Surprise!!!" Everyone smiled

You smiled as Fernando came over and hugged you as you hugged back as your dad brought you over to the chair as you sit down, and the baby shower have begun with Naming The Baby Tune as you watch some of them being competitive as Fernando Lemus chuckled at them being competitive. After playing the Emoji Anagrams, Mommy or Daddy Game, and Do You Know Your Disney Babies, you all begin to eat as you begin to eat the chicken Francese with the pasta while Fernando Lemus have some roasted chicken with roasted vegetables.

"So what will the gender of the baby be?" Heron asked

"I'm not sure. I'm thinking that it is a boy." You said

"I want it to be a little girl." Fernando Lemus said

"Hehe fighting over the gender." Zurial chuckled

You then got some gifts as you smiled as each of them as you got a car seat, some diapers, some toys, and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family and loved ones.

Polite Leader:

Today was your baby shower and your dad is now busy with making some food while James Hetfield is calling his friends and the rest of the family to come over. As the rest of Metallica came along with some of the family, they also help with decorating to make a metal theme with a touch of Purge. Once everything is done, you are coming home as Polite Leader told everyone to hide as you opened the door and came inside. You looked around and turned on the lights as everyone jumped.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone smiled

You smiled more and felt overjoyed and hugged your dad and your husband as he brought you to the chair and smiled at you. You all begin the baby shower games with The Animal Gestation Game as you smiled to see the others being competitive. After playing Do You Know Baby Babies, Baby Bump Balloon Pop, and even Watch What You Say, everyone begin to eat the food as you are having some roasted salmon with some roasted broccoli and carrots as James Hetfield have some pork chops with some salad.

"So Y/N, what gender of the baby are you wanting to have?" The Brunette Freak asked

"I'm thinking of a baby girl." You said

"But what if it's a boy?" Polite Leader asked

"We can still raise our baby." You chuckled

After when everyone have some cake, you then receive multiple gifts which included some onesies, sleepers, a car seat, some baby toys and many more. You enjoyed your baby shower with your family and the bandmates of Metallica.

Norman Bates (Psycho):

Today is the baby shower and your dad along with your husband Bert McCracken are decorating the shower as Norma is helping with making the food while Carrie White, Esther Coleman, Jigsaw, Marlow Roderick, Leatherface and Angela Baker came with presents and placed them down. You are about to arrive at the home as everyone hid except Bert McCracken as he smiled at you.

"Hey babe." You smiled

"Hey sweetie." Bert smiled

Bert then brought you to the area as you noticed the baby shower has beautiful colors as you smiled.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone said

You felt overjoyed and hugged your dad and your grandma as you smiled and sit down on the chair. You made the baby games Boys Vs Girls as you all begin the baby shower with Guess the Baby Food challenge as you tallied the score which made Bert chuckle. After playing the Celebrity Baby game, the Blind Diaper Changing Challenge and Watch What You Say, you begin to eat some roasted chicken with some salad while Bert McCracken have some rasta pasta with some arugula salad.

"So Y/N, what gender is the baby going to be?" Norma asked

"I'm thinking it's a boy. Bert wanted a baby girl." You chuckled

"Really?" Chucky chuckled

"Yeah." Bert said

After having the cake, you received your gifts as you got some onesies, some diapers, baby toys and many more. You enjoyed your baby shower with your family and loved ones.

Jack Torrance:

Today was your baby shower and your dad was busy with food, while your husband was decorating the ballroom with some help from La Llorona, La Lechuza, Carrie White, Annie Wilkes, and The Lost Boys.

"Okay Jack. All the cleaning is done, and the decorations are up." El Silbon said

"Good. Now you can help me with the food." Jack Torrance said

Once everything was ready, El Silbon went to get you at home.   When you & your husband returned to the hotel, you & your husband went inside, and you noticed it all beautiful and it is all Mexicanized.

"What is all this?" You asked with a smile

"Surprise! Happy baby shower Y/N!" Everyone said

You felt overjoyed and hugged your dad as he hugged you back with a smile.

"Do you like the baby shower?" Jack asked

"It is beautiful." You smiled

You along with El Silbon and begin to start the baby shower with Naming the Baby Tune as you made it boys vs girls as La Llorona, La Lechuza and Annie Wilkes are competitive along with David, Paul, Dwayne and Marko which made you giggle as you tallied the score with your husband's help. After playing The Price Is Right Baby Shower Game, Do You Know Your Disney Babies, and the Celebrity Baby Name game, everyone begin to eat as you have some warm tacos while El Silbon is having some quesadillas which are vegetable ones.

"So Y/N, what gender is the baby going to be?" Jack Torrance asked

"Well dad, we are waiting." You giggled

"What baby do you want it to be?" La Lechuza asked

"Well a baby boy." You said

"I say girl." El Silbon said

"Hehe you two are guessing hmm?" David chuckled

"Yes." You smiled

After when you each gave some cake to the others, you joined as your dad smiled at you then received a lot of gifts including some onesies, a sleeper, diapers, baby toys, a cute sombrero teething ring and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family.

Sweeney Todd:

Ever since your father got the news that he is going to be a grandfather, he made sure that you had the prefect baby shower. He made all the food, put up the decorations and made sure that nothing ruined your special day. The only job your husband, Frank had to do was deliver you to your baby shower. When your father called, you & Frank got in the car and drove off to your baby shower. Once you arrived, everyone said surprise as you smiled and hugged your dad.

"Thanks for making the baby shower." You smiled

"No problem. Anything for my new grandchild." Sweeney smiled

You all begin the baby shower with the game What's Mommy Craving as you made it boys vs girls as Frank chuckled to see the girls being competitive along with the guys. You chuckled as Frank joins in with you. After playing a few more baby shower games, you begin to eat some chicken Tikka Masala as Will is having some roasted chicken with some mashed cauliflower.

"So Y/N, what gender do you want the baby to be?" Chucky asked

"Well I would like a baby boy." Frank smiled

"Same besides I would teach him some shaving or have a haircut." You said

"But what if it's a girl?" Annie Wilkes asked

"Then I can teach her how to sing." You said

Sweeney chuckled as every people started to give you gifts which included a baby chair, some cute onesies, diapers, a sleeper and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family and lovers.

Salvatore Moreau:

Today your husbands Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx are with Salvatore to make the baby shower into a rockstar theme as Donna Beneviento along with Lady Dimitrescu helped out while Karl Heisenberg have kept you and your sister distracted by walking with him. After when everything is done, Salvatore notified Karl as he blindfolded you and your sister as you both chuckled.

"Karl." You said

"We can't see." Your sister smiled

Karl then took you and your sister back to the reservoir as Vince and Nikki both take you and your sister to the chair and remove the blindfold as you both look to see the rockstar theme.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone smiled

You along with your sister both feel happy and overjoyed as your husband Vince came as you hugged him while your sister hugged Nikki Sixx. You all begin the baby shower with the Blind Diaper Changing Challenge as you along with your sister chuckled to see Mick Mars placing the diapers the wrong way. After playing the Celebrity Baby Name Game, The Nursery Rhyme Quiz and The Animal Gestation Game, you along with your sister both eat with your husbands as Salvatore chuckled.

"So girls, what babies are you both wishing to have?" Salvatore asked

"Well dad, I am hoping that it will be a girl." You said

"I'm hoping to have twin girls. Besides Double Trouble." Your sister chuckled

"Double Trouble? Babe really?" Nikki Sixx chuckled

"Hey they may have your rebellious side." Your sister laughed

"But what do your husbands want?" Lady Dimitrescu asked

"Well I want a baby girl." Vince Neil chuckled

"Baby boy." Nikki said

"Seems to me your husband doesn't want girls." Karl chuckled

"Well he needs to wait." Your sister chuckled

After when you all have some cake, you and your sister both received some gifts including some cute Motley Crue onesies, some sleepers, chairs, and many more. You and your sister both have the best baby shower with your husbands and your family.

Captain Spaulding:

Today, your husband, Will was taking you out for the day, while your father and family were hard at work by putting together a baby shower for you and Will. The theme of course was a circus themed, your father's choice. Once the baby shower is made, Will have blindfolded you and bring you back home as you giggled.

"Babe where are we going?" You giggled

"We are back home but keep your blindfold on." Will chuckled

You giggled as he brought you back home as you came inside as he brought you to the chair and removed the blindfold as you look around and see a circus theme and smile.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Your family smiled

You smiled and hugged your dad as he hugged back before kissing your stomach as you giggled with a smile. You begin the baby shower with Name this Baby Tune to name it Boys Vs Girls as you tally the score. After playing the Celebrity Name Game and Blind Diaper Changing Challenge, you begin to eat some food which is some chicken pot pie with some salad as Will have some chili with some white rice.

"So Y/N, what baby are you going to have?" Captain Spaulding asked

"Well I am going to maybe have a boy." You said

"Girl." Will Ryan said

"Boy." You chuckled

"Girl." Will Ryan chuckled

"Hehe fighting over the gender I see." Captain Spaulding chuckled

You giggled as you begin to eat some cake with Will before receiving presents from your family as you got a crib, a circus themed bedding, diapers, bottles, baby toys and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family.

Kevin Crumb:

Today your dad along with Babadook, Chucky, Annie Wilkes, Esther Coleman and Kimmy are doing the baby shower and make it extra perfect as Jacksepticeye came with Mark, Wade and Bob with food as Kevin thanked them as Jack placed his food you have been craving for which is some Shepherd's pie. As the baby shower is finished decorating, you came back home as everyone hide including your husband as you look around to see a cute YouTube theme.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone smiled

You felt overjoyed and hugged your dad and your husband as he sit you down on the chair as you smiled as you all begin the baby shower with Naming the Baby Tune as you have tallied the score. After playing a few more games, you are eating a shepherd's pie while Jack is having some pizza while smiling.

"So Y/N, what gender is the baby going to be?" Mark asked

"I'm hoping the gender is going to be a baby boy." Jack said

"I would like a girl." You said

Wade chuckled as Bob also chuckled as well.

"Say why do you want a boy." Kevin asked

"Because I want to teach him to make YouTube videos." Jack chuckled

You giggled as Jack kissed your cheek and gave you a slice of cake as you eat it while smiling. You then receive some gifts which are a cute Jacksepticeye merch, some baby toys, onesies, diapers and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family and your friends.

Bo SInclair:

Today your daddy and uncle Vincent were busy putting up decorations at the local hall that they "rented" for your baby shower, while your husband, Sid had the job of keeping you busy. Once everything and everyone was at the hall, your daddy called you and told you and Sid to meet him and Vincent at the hall. Once you and Sid were there, your daddy blindfolded you and Sid as he and Vincent took the two of you inside and removed the blindfold of both you and your husband Sid as everyone jumped.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone smiled

You smiled and sit down on the chair as the baby shower begin as you announced the first game which is Who Know's Mommy Best as you made it into Boys Vs Girls to which you tallied up the score while giggling to see them being competitive as your dog barked while wagging his/her tail. After playing Guess the Baby Food, Baby Bump Balloon Pop, and Do You Know Your Disney Babies, everyone begin to eat as you are eating a warm chicken cordon Bleu as Sid is having some salad which is a Teriyaki chicken salad.

"So Y/N and Sid, what baby are you going to have?" Corey Taylor asked

"Well maybe a girl." You said

"A baby girl." Sid said

"What if it's a boy?" Esther asked

"Well maybe I can teach my son how to use the turntables." Sid chuckled

After when everyone have some dessert including you, you have received some gifts which are some baby toys, some cute onesies, a crib, some diapers and many more. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your family and loved ones including Slipknot members.

Vincent SInclair:

Today is your baby shower and Vincent and Bo are both preparing the baby shower with some help from Annie Wilkes, Babadook, Kimmy, Marta, Lady Dimitrescu, Kevin Crumb, and the Youtubers Mark, Wade and Bob. Ethan came with the food you have been craving which is some chicken parmesan with some baked ziti. Once everything is ready, Ethan called you as you begin to go back home as you begin to go back as everyone hid. As you got inside, you see the art themed baby shower as you look around and smiled.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone smiled

You felt overjoyed and hug both your dad and Uncle as they both hugged you back before sitting you down on the chair that is art themed. You all begin the baby shower with playing the first baby game which is the Blind Diaper Changing Challenge, but you made it Boys Vs Girls as Ethan chuckled at his friends Mark and Bob placing the diapers the wrong way. After playing a few more baby shower games including Name That Baby Tune, Celebrity Baby Game, and many more, everyone begin to eat as you eat the chicken parm with the ziti.

"Oh that is so yummy." You said

"All made for you since you were craving it." Ethan chuckled

After when you are finish eating, Marta begin to look at you.

"So Y/N, what gender is the baby you are going to have?" Marta asked

"Well Ethan and I were talking about having a baby boy." You said

"But what if it's a girl?" Vincent Sinclair asked

"Well we will raise her and maybe teach her to be a cute artist." You said

The others chuckled as you all then have some dessert as you eat a red velvet cupcake that have a cute topper. You then received a lot of gifts including a cute art kit from your dad, a onesie that says 'Little Artist' by your uncle, a crib, more onesies, diapers, baby toys and many more. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower with your family and friends.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter:

Tonight is your baby shower and Dr. Frank-N-Furter is ordering Magenta and Riff Raff to help with preparing the baby shower as Geoff Castellucci also helped out with the baby shower along with the rest of the guys from Voiceplay. As you arrived with Columbia, everyone hid along with Geoff as you came inside and look around.

"Hello? Anyone here?" You asked

"Surprise!!!" Everyone smiled

You felt very happy and went over and hugged Geoff and your dad as he sit you down on the chair as you all begin the baby shower with the Celebrity Baby Game as you made it Boys Vs Girls to which Magenta and Riff Raff are competitive along with some of the members of Voiceplay which made you giggle as Geoff chuckled at them. After with playing Name That Baby Tune, Free Dobby, and the Blind Diaper Changing Challenge to which Geoff chuckled at his friend Layne Stein for putting the diaper the wrong way on the doll which made you laugh as well. You all begin to eat some dinner as you are eating some Spaghetti and meatballs while Geoff have some chicken parmesan.

"So Y/N, how was it being a new mom to Geoff's baby?" Eli Jacobson asked

"Very good. Geoff is making sure I take it easy and help me with the heavy stuff." You said

"Have you thought of the gender?" Magenta asked

"Well I'm thinking about having a cute girl. Besides I can imagine her being with daddy in the group." You chuckled

"But what it's a boy?" Dr. Frank-N-Furter asked

"I may teach him some music." Geoff said

"Is someone a daddy's boy?" Cesar De La Rosa laughed

You chuckled and playfully punch Cesar as Columbia laughed along.

"Hey a boy would be great. Besides your dad would like grandson to teach him to invent some stuff." Riff Raff said

You snickered as Dr. Frank-N-Furter also laughed along. You then received plenty of gifts which included some cute stuffed animals, baby toys, some diapers and even a cute onesie with the word 'Little Musician' on it. You smiled as you enjoyed your baby shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 4K 200
Is anyone ready for a parent scenario with the horror characters you know and love? Just so you know, I'm adding characters from the movies I've seen...
8.9K 246 53
Since you all loved the two parent scenarios, a new one is on the way for all you horror fans. New characters, new scenarios and new ideas! Just so y...
443K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
331 37 23
2018 Leighyeann A. Mies All rights reserved [COMPLETED ON 7/11/18] A collection of short stories and drabbles based on the Halloween Vault prompts.