Taekook ONESHOTS

Emmaffics द्वारा

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW अधिक

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

9. Favourite crime 3

1.5K 48 11
Emmaffics द्वारा

"You smell of an omega Jungkook, don't come near me when u smell like that. You left home earlier to be with some omega???"

Jungkook gasped and so did Taehyung, his palm slammed over his lips, as he stared at Jungkook with horror face.

What had he said????why would he say that?????Jungkook was free to be with anyone he can. What was wrong with him?????

Taehyung inhaled sharply baffled with his words he just said, he frantically moved two steps forward and then going four steps back.

While Jungkook ,he was too surprised to take in the raw situation inside him, his alpha wolf was purring in slick happiness smelling the discomfort and a pungent yet sweet scent of his Omega's possesive and jealous behavior.

No destined mates could ever handle there mates being scented by some other wolves, and now that taehyung had smelled an other omega on Jungkook, his omega had acted without knowing the consequences.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I- my wolf, I didn't say that"

Taehyung panicked, stammering at the easy words. He didn't move, not even a bit, it felt like the floor turned to ice and his feets were now all frozen and trapped.

"Kook, I didn't mean that, you know I won't ever stop you from being with anyone, it-its my wolf I swear."

It would have been so much better, if you were really thinking of me. If it were you and not your wolf's possession stoping me from being with anyone.

I would have simply called it Love. Which you would have done to me.

But sadly you are not mine, but I'm all yours.

Jungkook traced all the words in his mind with the flashbacks of memories.

Jungkook moved forward staring at taehyung who was trembling with his words.

He could understand the weight of guilt the omega might be feeling, Taehyung's face is morphed with same dark and sad and gloomy emotions which he had for the first time when Jungkook had told him that they were destined mates.

Taehyung had felt immense guilt and he still does, orelse why would he force him to stay with jin and him???

Jungkook moves forward again grabbing taehyung's elbow more softly this time.

Taehyung flinches a little, but settles in younger arms.

"Kook, please don't think I was trying to stop you from dati-"

"Tae, my love. Calm down. Please breathe, can you do that for your kookie? "

Taehyung release a sharp breathe, before inhaling a healthy amount of air again.

As he breathes ,his mind gets clouded with the thought of Jungkook calling him my love so softly. It's endearing.

The name brings back his old kookie back to him, but it also brings the feeling of happiness to his wolf.

Taehyung doesn't fails to notice how his wolf his happy and purring and emotional over Jungkook calling him his love, his wolf never does with jin.

He swallow a thick lump of uncertainty as he finds Jungkook's figure engulfing him in a tight hug.

It's been years they have hugged, it's been years Jungkook had shown any of the physical or even a deep emotional attachment with taehyung and he feels overwhelmed.

He hugs back as tight as he could and tries to sniff Jungkook , just in case if the Alpha is uncomfortable, guess he is not.

Taehyung tries to live the every little moment they are now living in, cuz again they are rare.

But Soon after few minutes the surrounding starts to get hot and a faint but strong scent fills the room.

Taehyung know he should move away, he shouldn't smell it, but still he does, his wolf does. His wolf won't let him leave Jungkook's side as Jungkook continues to releases the calming pheromones.

Taehyung didn't even budge a little, he hates how controlling Jungkook's pheromones are on him.

Jungkook softly places his hand on Taehyung's back caressing it in the most gentle way anyone have ever did that to taehyung.

Now when the pheromones are all over his senses, he realises why moon goddess made destined mates, he now understands why destined mates are superior and why the bond is strong.

He now realises that whenever Jin hugs him, inspite of them loving each other so much, yet he never gets the warmth , he is engulfed now in.

It now clicks him, that whenever Jin releases Calming pheromones for him, he always feels suffocated instead of feeling what he is feeling now.... Pure bliss.

"I was with Yeri, she is my close friend and Colleague" Jungkook explains,

He know he should not, yet he does. After all Taehyung is his destined mate and he can understand how much woeful his wolf might be.

Taehyung let's Jungkook complete the sentence with a small sigh and something in him is set on fire when he thinks of Jungkook being with a omega all day.

He was with omega.

He called her his close friend.

He never told me about her before.

Did he let her smell his pheromones???

At this point Taehyung can't understand if it's wolf or it's his thoughts bugging him.

If it's his wolf he thinks it's fine a little but if it's him thinking this, he need to worry a lot.

Jungkook is his mate who he had rejected and then even mated with his brother.

He shouldn't be thinking this.

Rather he should be happy with Jungkook being with a woman then why this fury in heart?? Why is his heart on fire and all emotions over ashes???

Taehyung grips on Jungkook's shirt , crumbling the piece of cloth. He snuggles more on to the chest, his nose now resting on Jungkook's neck as he continue to sniff the husky scent.

Jungkook grabs the omega by his waist pulling him more closer then before.

They both stay attached in the warmth and love they never experienced before, but tats until, door bell rings, starling both the males.

Taehyung opens his eyes and gets a flashbacks of whatever happened in last minutes.

He pushes Jungkook apart as hard as he could trying to rectify his wrongs he thinks.

A stroke of hurt flashes through Jungkook's eyes as he see Taehyung running towards the door leaving him all alone again.

Taehyung opens the door not even glancing back for a mere second.

The door opens and there is Jin walking Inside with his sweet big smile and with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

Tae likes daisy. He thinks.

Jin hugs the omega as he kisses him on the soft lips.

And Jungkook watch this scene unfolding for him.

He stares blankly at how Jin twirls is husband in arms as he kisses the omega again. Jungkook looks at his own arms and thinks if it was all a dream that he saw, was taehyung hugging him, a dream, an illusion????

Cuz nowhere in world it's possible that in a blink of an eye you loose everything, you loose a person and they become a memory, how is that possible?

He stares back at Taehyung, how he giggles, how he tucks jins hair back lovingly and kisses his cheek. He stares at Taehyung smiling and laughing and doing everything he dreamt once off.

And now in the middle of the night, Jungkook once again realises that Taehyung can never love him. He would never, cuz how can he? When he is already in love with Jin??

Jungkook gulps the drought in his throat and he steps back. With each step back he wish he can walk far away from Taehyung. With each step back he wish he would walk to a place which would make him happy and give him the life he deserves, the love he deserves.

Because he thinks, he deserves to be happy too. He deserves to be loved and he deserves to love someone who is not Taehyung.

______________________________________

CONTINUED....

SORRY TO EVERYONE, AS Y'ALL HAVE TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH OF ANGST 😭😭😭

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

88.8K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave
181K 3.5K 13
Contains smut scene. Sub Jinnie Top Makanes
166K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]
334K 4K 13
↑𝙹𝙺 ↓𝚃𝙰𝙴 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝: 9