Scarlizzie/Wandanat x Daughte...

By secretromanoff

Hey<3 Basically these are just overdramatic one Shots of scar and lizzie x daughter reader:) REQUESTS ARE OPE... More

Sick - N.R.&W.M.
Oscars...-S.J.&E.O.
Oscars...(2)-S.J.&E.O.
A/N
Someday - W.M. (N.R.)
This isn't Banner - N.R.
I'm here little bug-W.M.&N.R.
Losing Control - W.M.
Dad - S.J. & E.O.
I need you.-S.J.
THANK YOU!!
Stars around my Scars - N.R.&W.M.
Failed Marridge-S.J.&E.O.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Its snowing!-N.R.&W.M.
Paparazzi incedint - S.J. & E.O.
Grand Cousine - S.J.
Don't you dare - S.J.&E.O.
A mistake can change lifes Pt.1- S.J.(E.O.)
A Mistake can change lifes Pt.2- S.J.&E.O.
It's your fault - N.R.&W.M.
❗️IMPORTANT
Slipping through my Fingers - S.J. & E.O.
Our little girl - S.J.&E.O.
A/N

It's gonna be okay. - S.J&E.O

6.4K 67 7
By secretromanoff

This is indeed my first One Shot people. It took me days to write this and i'm sorry if you don't like it.:(

Requests are open!

Mom = Scarlett (G!P but no smut!!)

Momma = Lizzie

Age = 15

⚠️TW : ED ,Bullying ,C!tting ,vomitin- the usual;)

——————————————————————

*POV Y/N*

And another morning in this stupid life starts with my alarm. Its currrently 6a.m. I hadn't really slept this night 'cause my brain literally didn't want to sleep. I somehow made it out of my bed and put on some baggy clothes. I stumbled down where i was met with my moms.

Yea- my moms are THE Elizabeth Olsen and THE Scarlett Johasson. You must think this is cool. No- its not. Well they are the best Parents i could ever imagine don't get me wrong. But the jelousy from other people exspecially at my school is very hard.

They Bully me literally everyday. They always say something like :

You don't deserve them

You look nothing like them

Look at you so ugly and your moms are soo beautiful

I bet you are adopted

You are a Mistake

And so on. I really tryed to ignore them put it gets harder every day. I developed an eating disorder. I eat maybe one or two times a week when my moms are looking. But they are very busy with their new movie so they didn't noticed. I already lost a couple of pounds and every time i lost some, something in me Reliefs. So i hate eating by now.

—————————————————————————

,,Y/N your ready ?'',momma asks me packing my lunch.

,,yea'',i sighed.

,,oh baby you look tired, didn't you sleep well?'',she says and cups my face gentle with her hands.

,,i'm fine don't worry'',i smile a bit. She puts her hands away and gives me a kiss on the head. I hate lying to her but they are in the middle of the movie ,,Infity War'' so i really don't wanna be an burden to them.

,,Good morning sweetheart!'',mom comes down the stairs ,squeezing me into a loving hug. I loveeee their hugs- well i love moms hugs a bit more. Yea ik i'm fifteen LET ME BE!

,,should i drive you to school today ?'',she asks as we pull away.

,,no need to ,i'm gonna walk:)'',i tell them giving a half smile. I hope they bought it. You see- the bullies are waiting at the entrance for me and i really don't want one of my moms seeing them.

,,i gotta go or else i'm gonna be late!'',i say giving them both a small hug.

,,hun wait ,you didn't had breakfast yet ?'',momma says looking a bit concerned.

,,imma eat in school ok?,its fine don't worry'',i say trying to smile a bit.

,,byeee love youu!!'',i say and walk out before it gets akward.

A bit more than 20 minutes later i'm at school. Let the hell begin.

*POV SCAR*

,,byeee love you!!'',and with that she was faster out before we could react.

She has been pretty distant lately. She looks very tired and the last time i drove her to school was ages ago. I'm sooo worried abkut her... She is our only child and lizzie had a very hard and complicated pregnancy. After she was born the doctor told us we couldn't have more kids 'cause somthing damaged in lizzie. Thats why we Love Y/N to bits.

,,Good Morning babe'',lizzie pulled me put of my thoughts ,standing in front of me giving me a gentle but loving kiss.

,,Morning'',i smiled lovingly down at her because i was a little bit higher than her.

,,i'm a bit concerned about Y/N. Don't you think she has been distant lately?'',lizzie asks as her beautiful smile fates.

,,i thought the same, honey. She felt so small when i hugged her and i bascially could feel her bones...'',i furrowed my eyebrows.

,,lets wate until dinner and see if she eats something... but we need to leave for set'',lizzie said and gives me another hug laying her head on my shoulde. Yea ... we really should go but we were standing there atleast 10 more minutes.

I was still soo in Love with her even if its been already 19 years. And 10 years married. I still love her to bits.

—————————————————————————

*POV Y/N*

I open the door with my keys ,tears still falling down my already red and puffy face. Thankfully momma and mom aren't home yet. I ran upstairs ,throwing my bag agross the room in pure anger. I ran to the bathroom looking into the mirror. I looked awful, my lip is bleeding frantically, my cheek is still red and you can still see a form of a hand and my nose is also bleeding non-stop. You probably asking what happened well- my bullies decided today to get me after school. It was so hurtfull and awfull all i wanted was to die right at that moment.

Also they said soooo awful things about my body i hated myself more and more. If i could i would just c!t something on my body away and thats what i did next. I get a r@cor and start c!tting my thighs and also a few times on my abdomen as i sobbed. The pain was so releving. I did it before but i stopped a few months ago and my moms helped me through it but i just needed to start again. When there was no space anymore i just layed on the floor with emptiness in my whole body.

I must layed there pretty long because i soon heard my parents enter the house laughing and chatting. I jumped up ,cleaned my face as fast as possible and put on so baggy clothes. A few seconds after i was done i already heard a knock. I opened the door to reval momma.

,,hey hun'',she embraced me and while she did that i started to feel volunerable again and i tried my best to not let the tears fall.

We pulled away and her eyes found my busted lip. ,,hun? What happened to your lips ?'',she asked worried.

,,oh i- uh- i- fall in the PE lesson. Yea yea i ran against another girl. I'm sorry.'',i rambled.

,,sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for. Want me to look at it ?'',she smiled sympathically. I just shook my head.

,,hm okay ,imma make dinner alr ?'',i just nodded. And with one last kiss on my forehead she went downstairs.

As soon as i closed the door i slide down on it. I started crying and sobbing non stop. I hate lying to her so so much.

*Little 30 minutes time jump*

,,Hun!! Dinner is reading'',mom called me. I made my way downstairs and was met with moms arms ,i love her warmth.

I sat on the table staring at my blate. Momma made my favorite food. I stared at it and i could feel their eyes on me. I needed to eat something so they won't get suspecious. I ate half of the blate. It was alwardly quiet.

,,i-uhm- i need to go to the toilette'',i said forcing a smile. I need to get this food out. They both just nodded.

I sat in front of the toilette and started to shove my finger down my throat. I hate vomitt!ng but i need to. I aready started to cry GOSH i'm such a crybaby.

*POV LIZZIE*

When she was out of the room i started talking so scarlett. ,,Babe, i'm so damn worried about her... She normally talks all dinner and when i went to her room today when we got home her lip was swollen. She dosen't get much sleep i can see it in her eyes and she looks like she's been crying all day... i'm so worried'',i tell her as my eyes started to get watery.

,,i thought the same ,my love'',she said giving me a side hug. We sat there quiet a while and Y/N wasn't comming back. We started to hear quiet sobs and gagging sounds getting louder i looked at scarlett in pure horror. We jumped up and ran upstairs.

The door was locked but we could clearly hear her crying.

,,Baby, open this door'',scarlett repeats multiple times with knocking the whole time.

,,I have a second key'',i said ranning to our bedroom. I got back with the key. Scar and I were already in tears.

The sight in front of me broke my heart into a million pices. There she sat ,she shoved her fingers down her throat to get the food out.

I fall on my knees and embrace her from behing ,trying to get her fingers out of her throat.

,,Baby ,baby ,baby stop. Calm down its okay'',i repeat while tears flowed out of my eyes.

,,N-no i-i- i need t-to. I-i need t-to be s-skinny! P-please'',she sobbed trying to get out of my grip.

,,no - no you don't you ARE beautiful!!'',it broke me so much seeing my precious baby so broken. And thats it she collapsed completely onto me. All i did was holing her close. Afraid that ,if i let go, she would disappear. She was sobbing non stop and i felt her chest tightened. I could feel her panic attack comming.

,,Sweetheart ,Hun ,everything is gonne be alright i promise you ok ? I promise! But first you need to follow my brwathing ,ya ? Can you do that for me'',my tears are still falling as i hold her head in my hands.

I then put her head back to my chest so she could hear me breathing and my heartbeat. Slowly but somehow she calmed down a bit.

By that time scar came down to the Floor too, hugging us both in a bonecrushing hug. I was still crying so was Y/N and even scarlett lost silent tears.

,,Let's get you changed ,and then we all cuddle up on the couch hm ?'',i adjust as we all calmed down. I stood up ,wanting to get her new clothes cause her currently ones were wet due the crying.

As i stood there i saw a r@zor on the shelf... ,No' i thought to myself. We had this before and it was such a hard way to keep her clean.

I looked back down at my wife holding our daughter as thight as possible. I know it would break her too ,if she would know it. And i knew Y/N would only cry more so i went to get clothes first.

I came back in as both were a bit calmed down. ,,Darling should we help you?'',i suggested. ,,No-No-n-no'',i could basically feel how nervous she was.

,,My Love ,can you please show me your thighs?'',i asked bending down. ,,Babe what do you mean ?'',scar asked with a terrified face. ,,I-i'm s-s-sorry'',Y/N sniffles lookinh down.

,,Love, its okay. Talk to us. But first lets get you also showered and completely clean alright ?'',i say smiling softly as she nodded.

I helped her cleaning her body and her cuts as scarlett but all things she could cut herself with away. A while later we were all sat on the couch watching a few of scars and mine movies.

,,Y/N. What happened?'',i sighed after a while. I knew there was something.

,,There- I-in school are b-bullies and they b-bully me. Th-they say so awful things t-to me. A-about how i don't deserve to be your daughter or how ugly my body is or i should go kms... Today was the first time they beat me up. They often slapped me out of anger but- they- they- beat me up -completely I-''she rumbled words as tears started falling out of her beautiful y/e/c eyes. I was sooo furious about them. Scar pulled Y/N into her while she started sobbing again.

,,Shhhh its gonna be okay. We are here and we ALWAYS will be ya ?'',scar told her.

,,W-why m-me?'',she sobbed into scars Chest. It broke seeing my baby girl like this.

,,i don't know but we will fix this ,i promise you!'',i said rubbing her back smiling reassureingly.

And like that we had a wonderful evening. Filled with many cuddles ,movies ,cries but also laugher. When it was getting late scar carried a sleeping Y/N upstairs into our bed. As we were lying there with Y/N between us i noticed a small tear falling onto Y/N.

,,Hey love whats wrong?'',i asked a bit worried.

,,i'm just so sorry we noticed so late .... I love Y/N over everything lizzie. Alone the thought of losing her breaks me inside. I just hope we are gonne fix this.'',she said and stroke Y/N's hair.

,,We are gonna fix this okay ? Lets just sleep and tomorrow we are starting to fix things.'',i said kissing her softly and lovingly.

And thats what we did. We changed school and Y/N was wayyyy happier. She had now many friends and a boyfriend. He supported her at eating and everything. He was so symphatically. Y/N goes to the therapy once a month and it really helps her. Scar ,Y/N and me always make a friday movie night. We would cuddle up and eat snacks and everything. Bt most important we had that bubbly Y/N back.

I love my small family.

————————————————————————

Over 2.250 word !! I'm literally done guys!🥹

I hope you like it<3 Requests are open!! See you next time- hopefully:p have a nice day y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 106 9
Oneshots about Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff and/or Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff and the reader. I take requests so leave a comment if you ha...
2.3K 87 26
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
38.5K 873 26
Scarlett and/or Florence x reader imagines will mostly be teenage female reader and I'm not from an English speaking country so the spelling isn't g...
10.2K 264 8
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...