A Mortal God Accepts the Perf...

By RidTwo

FINISHED PART 1 Teruhashi Kokomi, the most loved girl in the world finally confesses her crush for Saiki Kusu... More

The Discussion
The Truth
Small Talk
Yumehara Chiyo
Curiosity
Ramen Mock Date
Fiery Beach Date
The Pearl Necklace
What God Fears
Angry Loner
The Three Month Mark At The Sports Festival
An Actual Fortune Teller?
Teruhashi meets Anpu
Our First Christmas
Our First New Years
Our First New Year Hangout
Teruhashi Meets Kusuko
Kusuko and Kokomi's Shopping Trip
Our First Valentine
Our First Trip to the Movies
Makoto Teruhashi
Study Sessions and Ambitions
Cafe Revelation
Saiki Nekosuo
A day with Yuuta
Our First Summer Festival
Restaurant Reading
Okinawa Date
A Special Rainy Day
Miraculous Maid Outfit
An Astronomical Planetarium
Revenge Date
Santa Kusuo
Electric Hardware Hunt
A relaxing New Year
Table Hockey Scuffle
The Insistent Delinquent
Part Time Psychic
A Mother's Just Desserts
A Karaoke Secret
Tsundere Grandpa Returns
Cooking Class turned to Competition?
Fan Club Takeover
Return of The Mad Scientist
The Genius, The Psychic and The Beauty
London Date
Tennis Battle
Biker Kusuo
Amusement Park Magic
Saiki VS Saiko
Halloween Party
Negotiation Between Titans
A Special Birthday
What's Next?

The Confession

2.4K 48 14
By RidTwo

POV: Saiki Kusuo

"Saiki kun..."

Good grief, this is it. A month ago, Teruhashi suddenly had the courage to confess to me. Teruhashi's pride as the perfect girl and tried relentlessly to make me fall in love with her suddenly vanished. Ever since I found out, I've been avoiding her ever since. But since a month has passed, Teruhashi's attitude has grown gloomier. And due to the Teruhashi effect, the school has been a pain to be in. Once Teruhashi's fan club realizes that I'm the cause, they won't leave me alone. Even I can't go against God on Teruhashi's side.

So here I am, on the rooftop because the setting couldn't be any more cliche. And throughout my monologue, she still hasn't said anything else.

She's blushing so hard you would think it's caused by my pyrokinesis. If you want to know what's on her mind:

"I like you I like you I like you I like you I like you I like you I like you I like you I like you I like you.."

She really wants to say it.

She closed her eyes and yelled:

"I LIKE YOU!"

I was taken aback; good thing school was over a while ago. If not, guys from the entire school would run up here.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

I did it! I confessed to him! I can't wait to see his reaction. Will he finally say Oh...?

I opened my eyes. He stood there, mildly surprised. Well, his version of mildly surprised is largening his eyes.  Even though it wasn't the reaction I wanted, I got a reaction from the most emotionless boy in school.

...

He started walking to the rooftop door. And signaled me to follow him. What does this mean? What is his answer? I'm getting nervous!!!

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Good grief, I have two options:

1. Reject Teruhashi

2. Become Teruhashi's boyfriend.

I wouldn't want any of these options, but it's too late now. Both options have their own risks. If I reject Teruhashi, that will mean I rejected the planet's most loved girl, and that would make me the enemy of the entire planet. If I date Teruhashi, that will mean I am dating the planet's most loved girl, and that would make me the enemy of the entire planet. Hold on, they both have the same result. Both will interrupt my ordinary lifestyle (even more than usual). I need to think more about this. And fast.

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

He's just been walking ahead of me. He looks like he's lost in thought. Don't tell me, my confession made him conflicted? I'm one step closer to making him say Oh...

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Judging from her thoughts, seems like her confidence is back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 118 50
i want to read saiki x teruhashi fanfic and there only a handful of them that has a long sotry so i want to do one hope enjoy if you don't then don't...
11.1K 392 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...
17.2K 683 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
51K 885 10
(cover source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70500138) PLEASE READ THE NEW ONE. This is my first time ever writing and I was... not very good. Pl...