His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

By Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 35

5.1K 350 27
By Fantaeshitic

It's already evening and you are getting ready for the party even though you don't want to because—

"Y/n!! Are you ready yet?!" Ga-eun shouted from outside. She has been asking same question from the past 30 minutes.Yeah, she came to your house just so you both can attend the party together.

"Ga-eun the party is at 8:00 and it's still 7:15. You literally asked me the same question like 15 times already. Let me get ready peacefully" you whined from the bathroom while trying to get the dress zipper up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just excited you know!". She yelled but you can literally imagine her with those dreamy eyes looking into space imagining about whatever she was about see.

"Where's the friend of yours? What's her juyo-jiyung no—"

"It's jiyoung! Ga-eun why is it so hard for you to say her name." You giggled as she slapped her head outside. Yeah you invited jiyoung to the party since it's been a few days since you both meet.

"How could i when I only heard her name twice or thrice. That's why we should hang out more together to know more about eachother. Why do you say baby?" she said getting up when you asked out of the bathroom as she came and clung to you, walking you towards the mirror.

"That's a yes!" You said taking your earrings from the desk when the door bell rang.

"It must be jiyoung" you said and was about to walk to the door when ga-eun stopped you.

"You carry on, I'll open the door" she said and you nodded while keeping your earrings.

Ga-eun went towards the door and at the same time you're phone started ringing

Ga-eun opened the door and you Took the phone into your hand and answered the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello!" It's jiyoung.

"Hello!" The person greeted ga-eun as soon she opened the door making her frown.

"Hello!Jiyoung" you spoke while walking out of your room.

"Hey y/n! Sorry i can't make it to the party with you. This panda like boss of mine is not letting me go! Since we have to submit our project by tomorrow!" Jiyoung said but out of all the words she said panda caught your attention.

"Rest well momma's panda!"

It remained you of taehyung. You are supposed to forget your feelings for him but here you are. Doing the opposite of it. Forgetting your feelings for him seems harder than you thought.

"Hello! Hello! Y/n are you there?" You heard jiyoung talking.

"Uhu yes, I'm here!"

"I'm sorry i couldn't attend the party with you like i promised. Please forgive this friend of yours" she said.

"Hey!it's ok jiyoung." You said but instantly frowned. If it's not her then who knocked the door?

"Love you! I promise we'll meet on Monday even though tomorrow is Saturday I've to go abroad with my colleagues for work. I've have to work even on my off days " she fake cried and you hummed walked towards the front door.

"Ok bye I'll have to go now! Don't forget to call me." She said and you ended the call with a 'i won't' and 'love you too'.

By the time you are infront of the door you are meet the scene of ga-eun talking with someone.

"Ga-eun who are you talking with?" You asked making ga-eun turn around and you're eyes meet with Kai.

"Hi y/n!" he greeted with his ever so beautiful smile. He had a bouquet in his hands and was wearing a tuxedo.

He came a little forward and handed you the red rose bouquet he bought.

You didn't to know how to react. I mean it was so sudden of him appearing infront of your house with a bouquet and that to in a tux.

Kai took two steps back and looked at you from to top to bottom making you frown out of confusion.

"What happened?" You asked.

"You look beautiful" he came forward and said making you blush.

"Y/n? How come i never know that you have a handsome boyfriend!" She suddenly exclaimed making you snap your eyes at her from kai.

"What? No he's not my boyfriend! He's my friend." You said while Kai chuckled looking at ga-eun who analysed him from top to bottom and then looked at you.

"Are you sure?" Ga-eun asked.

"Of course! If you want you can look into my eyes I'm not lying!" You said leaning forward to her with your wide eyes.

"Ok! I'm convinced but at the same time I'm not but whatever, Mister handsome how long are you gonna stand there? Come inside" ga-eun said smiling earning a nod from kai.

"Kai what bought you here and what's with this bouquet?" You asked as he sat on the couch with ga-eun sitting opposite to him.

"Oh i just happened to attend a friends wedding nearby and thought why not meet you." He said smiling making you flash one at him.

Since when did you both become so close? Ever since he opened up to you about him maybe.

"And about the bouquet. How are you now?" He asked.

"Huh? What's wrong with me" You responded while ga-eun was just switching her stare to you and then Kai turning her head front to see Kai them back to see you.

"I was also in the same restaurant as you in Busan." He said indirectly not telling the thing exactly since ga-eun was also present and you're thankful for it.

"Oh! I'm perfectly ok! And thanks for the flowers there are so beautiful!"

"I'm glad that you liked them But that boss of yours is a mean guy" he scoffed remembering how taehyung left him alone in the hospital.

"Why did mr.kim do?" This time it was ga-eun who responded.

"Nothing!" He just smiled at her and you just looked at both of them.

"i thought of taking you out—"

"I thought you are just friends?" Ga-eun interruppted which made Kai glare at her.

"It's just a Hangout nothing more like you are thinking." He said sternly with a sarcastic smile which made you almost laugh.

"Okay!"

"I felt bored so i thought of spending some time with you out but Seems like you're going somewhere." Kai said this time staring at you.

"Yea—" you were interruppted yet again

"Yeah, we're going to a party" Again it's ga-eun. Kai sighed falling back on the sofa.

"But you can come with us since you said you are bored" she continued making Kai sit straight while you stated at her head.

"Really?" Kai said earning nods from ga-eun.

"You're lucky! You're handsome!" She said pointing her finger at him in a sassy way.

|

You are sitting there on the table in taehyung's penthouse back yard with Kai and ga-eun beside you.

The whole yard is filled with alot of people. Some were dancing,some were eating, some were doing whatever they want.

But everyone is hear expect the people you know. There's no mr.park, no jungkook, no mr. Sleepy head, no Kiara, and most importantly no Taehyung.

"Ga-eun are you sure that this is Mr.Kim's penthouse or did we come to another house by mistake?" You said with a sigh as you were getting irritated with the loud music booming
Around you.

"Ofcourse were on mr.kim's land! How can I forget it!" Blue and green lights illuminated upon her face as she shouted because of the loud music roaring in the background.

Kai just sat beside you, staring at you who was sighing time to time and almost bored. You noticed his stare and turned to him. Your glittery earrings dangled against your skin, you were glowing in white just like an angel to him despite the colourful lights illuminating around you.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"  You asked.

"Can't help it, you are shining like a diamond" he said and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"CrInGe" ga-eun exclaimed making Kai glare at her.

He was about to something when his phone rang. He took out his phone while still keeping his eyes on ga-eun who just stuck her tongue out.

He looked at the caller id it showed
'Dad'

"I'll be back in a minute" Kai said and just as he went away the roaring music died down and was replaced by a classic ones.

"Y/n!! Look it's mr.kim!" Ga-eun exclaimed making you shot your eyes at where she is looking.

'You are doing very good job in getting over him.Very good.' your inner said.

And that made you look away from him.

"Oh god! mr.park and mr.min are here too! Why are they looking so handsome" ga-eun exclaimed a little lowly since the music wasn't loud anymore.

"Ga-eun you are literally drooling." You said getting up from the chair as everyone got up from there seat too.

"Ga-eun! Y/n!" Soyeon syelled waving her hand while walking towards us. Taehyung heard soyeon and looked at her approaching you.

He stared at you and you caught him  but instantly looked away from him after looking at Kiara who was standing beside him.

Taehyung frowned. He greeted someone who greeted him and sat on the table which was situated right opposite to yours.

Kiara went to the little stage and started speaking after telling everyone to take there seats.

Taehyung was boring holes at you but you never once looked at him directly since he came here. Which was messing up his mind.

5 minutes passed, 10 minutes passed but you still didn't even spare a glance at him. He tried and every way to gain your attention but all in vain. You are determined to ignored him and he was losing his patience.

Suddenly you got up to take a cool drink and taehyung took this as a cue to follow you and talk to you.

You walked towards where the drinks were kept, it was kept a little away from where you are seated and it was quiet there which you're thankful for.

You took a cool drink glass and turned around to see taehyung standing behind you with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Hi Ms.y/n!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: wohhoo finally i updated today like I promised. I was determined to drop this episode today since it's been few days since i posted. I didn't want y'all,my lovelies to wait for too long but i had to make you wait and I'm so sorry for that. I'm trying to update as soon as possible but i couldn't even find time for myself and it's even hard to find time to write but I'm trying. I hope everyone understands me♥️

Don't forget me! I might be late but I won't take too long either😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.3K 46
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
333K 11.5K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
85K 2.8K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
160K 7.4K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...