Billionaires Don't Fall in Lo...

By badbitchblues

When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew n... More

Billionaires Don't Fall in Love: Prolouge
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY

Billionaires Don't Fall in Love: Epilouge

5.9K 201 29
By badbitchblues

Six years later

"Shh," Tobias whispered while tapping the younger boy. "We have to be quiet."

"Sorry, daddy." He giggled while holding the small bag behind him. "I'm so excited!"

"Shhh. I think I hear her."

The door knob jiggled before Athena pushed the door open. The younger boy excitedly hopped up and down while dropping the bag.

"Happy birthday mommy!"

"Oh my! Did you do this on your own, my love?" Athena picked the boy up before kissing him on his face.

"I had a little help from daddy."

Athena gazed at the decorations that covered their house.

"It was all his idea. Happy birthday, babe." Tobias kissed Athena.

"Hey! Keep your lips off my mommy." He pouted.

"Oh yeah? How about I put my lips on you." Tobias grabbed the child before kissing him all over his face.

"Okay! Okay!" Storm giggled before hugging his father. "Mommy! I got you a gift."

Tobias placed the child down. He hurried towards the bag before handing it to Athena.

"You didn't have to, baby." Athena smiled.

"Open it!"

She reached into the bag before grabbing the frame.

"It's me, you, and daddy!" He cheered. "I drew it myself."

"It's beautiful! Are you gonna become a painter like mommy?" She questioned. He nodded. Athena pulled him in a hug. "Thank you Storm. I'll hang it in my office."

"Top that, daddy!"

Tobias laughed. "I think you beat me, little guy. Mommy has to get ready for her party. Maybe we can play cops and robbers?"

"Let's go! I'll be the cop!" Storm giggled before running away.

Athena smiled while placing the picture in the bag. She placed it on top of the foyer table. Her phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"Are you excited to party?" Valeria squealed. "I'm so happy."

"I'm very excited." She said. "My glam team is in my beauty room, you still coming over?"

"If I could find my way to that beautiful house of yours."

"I forgot you and Eros haven't visited yet. I'll plan lunch for us and the girls. I'll see you tonight, I miss you lots."

"I miss you too. See you tonight and hopefully Storm."

"Of course, you'll see him. You know he doesn't leave my side."

"Okay. I'm so excited, see you then!"

"Bye-bye."

She slowly walked out towards the backyard. She made a fake gun using her fingers before slowly creeping behind Tobias.

"Did you call for back up baby?" She whispered.

"Yes, mommy!" Storm yelled. "Daddy got away!"

"Not on my watch!" Athena yelled.

"Too bad I'm the biggest criminal in the world!" Tobias yelled before picking up Athena in one arm.

"No!" Storm chuckled before running over.

"Mwahaha!" Tobias laughed before picking up Storm.

"Ahh!" He yelled.

"Okay, okay!" Athena tapped him.

"Admit I won!"

"You won! You won!" Storm giggled.

"I gotta hear mommy say it."

"You won!"

"Good game." He placed us down. "Alrighty, mommy's gotta get dressed for her birthday. We have to put you in a suit little man."

"Yay! Suit!"

~

"Aren't you about to pop?" Athena excitedly said while rubbing Valeria's belly. "It's been too long since we've chilled. We use to be inseparable."

"I know Titi. Ever since Eros and I moved, a lot has been different. A fresh start was good for us. We eloped and things are great."

"I'm glad they are."

"Riri! No way." Lotus exclaimed.

"Lolo!" Valeria cheered. They hugged each other. Lotus dramatically stepped back.

"Woah!"

"Oh, whatever." She chuckled. "Where's your shadow?"

"With Tobias and the boys. He tries so hard to hang, it's adorable." I pointed towards the drink table. Tobias looked at me before winking.

"Well, I thought he was over there." Athena frowned. "Where is my son?"

"Auntie Bia has him!" Bia said while walking over. Storm sat on her hip while fast asleep. "This little monster can't keep his eyes open."

"I knew he'd be sleeping sooner or later. I'll take him to Bev."

"I'll take him, it's your birthday, Titi. Enjoy it." Bia smiled before walking away.

"Woah. Is it me or do you guys become more identical throughout the years? I mean she's your height now."

"Momma's genes are strong." Athena chuckled.

"Sister!" Eros yelled while walking over from the drink table. "Happy birthday! I missed you, Lil sis."

"Eros! Ah!" Athena hugged him tight.

"Did I miss my nephew?"

"He's out like a light. Bia took him to Beverly."

"I was telling him how Storm tries to convince me that I'm him." Anteros patted his shoulder.

"Storm is very clever. He gets a kick out of it. He's like a mini Eros." Athena smiled. "Lolo, where's Kaleb?"

"Somewhere stressing about the food. You know how he gets with major events. I swear he loses his head. Pardon me, I'm gonna go check on my husband." Lotus walked away.

"Athena. You're about to join the thirty club, how does it feel?" Jacob held a fake mic up to Athena.

"Old. Old as hell." She shook her head.

"Hey! I'm offended." Valeria gasped.

"I feel blessed. Where's Skylar and Oli?" Athena tested.

Jacob smirked. "You don't wanna know."

"Why didn't you bring your girlfriend?" Valeria questioned. "I would have loved to meet her."

"She's at a hair show. My girl is a stylist. She does all kinds of beautiful hairstyles." He proudly said. "Wanna see pictures?"

"That's okay." Valeria smiled.

"He finally got his black girl that he dreamt about his whole life." Eros mocked.

"Whatever bro!"

"Uh, testing! Testing!" Tobias yelled over the mic.

The party focused their attention on him.

"I just want to raise a toast for my beautiful wife." He smiled while looking at her.

Athena blew him a kiss.

"Athena, I love you with every beat in my heart. When I look at you, I lose my ability to speak, walk, and breathe. You have blessed me with so much. You made me a husband and a father. To say the least I am a lucky man." He rambled. "You're amazing. I don't want to run this speech too long because I could write a book about you, but just know that I love you. Happy birthday Athena Love Landon."

He raised his glass. The staff came around with glasses of champagne. Everyone grabbed one and raised their glass.

"To Athena!" Tobias smiled.

"To Athena!" The party changed before drinking.

Athena placed her drink back on the tray before walking towards Tobias. She hugged him.

"Thank you, my love." She softly said.

"What's wrong? Is it your father?"

She softly nodded. "I just wish he was here. We got back right. We were our old selves and then he... I miss him."

"He's here in spirit, he's with you." Tobias held her hand.

"Thanks, babe."

"Happy Birthday love bug! I'm so sorry we're late!" Lauren hugged Athena.

"Thank you! Where's Kelsey?"

"She's parking the car. I've been third-wheeling all night with her and Kari." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Where's James? He's not in town?"

"Business. Like always." She shook her head. "Hello, Tobias."

"Hello, Lauren." He shook her hand.

"I'm gonna set your gift down on the table." She held up the card before walking away.

"Who would have ever thought." He shook his head.

"What?"

"You and Lauren James? Being friends? You and Kelsey, being friends. It's like we're in a parallel universe."

"Oh, hush. It's been, what, five or six years? I'm over the drama. I got my man. I got my kids and I have my happiness." She smiled while wrapping her arms around his neck. "All I need."

Tobias smiled before kissing her.

"Okay! Okay! Love birds." Bia interrupted. "Storm is with Beverly. I'm gonna grab a drink."

"You turning twenty-one was the wrong move." Tobias shook his head.

"Okay old man. Wait? It's that a bald spot I see?"

"Where!" Tobias exclaimed.

Bia giggled before walking off.

"You see one?"

"No, my love." Athena smiled. "She's just messing with you. Come on and let's enjoy this amazing party."

"I'm a Landon! Landon's don't bald, ever. We have Armenian roots."

"I know babe."

And so the Landon's danced the night away. Soon the night came to an end. After returning home and putting Storm to bed, Athena and Tobias stood in the bathroom, waiting to wash the day off of them.

"I love you." Tobias smiled.

Athena blushed. Tobias never failed to tell her that. In fact, he made sure to tell her every second. It was the truth. He loved her with everything in him. He was head over heels in love with Athena. His wife. The mother of his children.

"I love you more. Before we go to bed. I have something to tell you." She nervously said.

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm pregnant."

"I know." Tobias smiled.

"You knew?"

"I had my suspicions. No wine. No sushi. Your cravings from when you were pregnant with storm."

She smiled before pulling him into a hug.

Athena was so content with life. She had her love, her children, and her happiness.

THE END

A BILLION THANK YOUS TO YOU ALL. Thank you to all who have read, commented, or voted on my book. This book is so near and dear to me and it took me so long to write the epilogue because I didn't want to let it go. But thank you guys for this long ride and I hope you guys are satisfied with this epilogue.

Love,
Writer

Ps.
Don't miss me too much. I have other books you can check out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 13.2K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
608K 21.3K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
306K 8K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...