❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🌊🥥 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin
071; thea really upset you
072; what the fuck was said

041; your prince charming

974 42 9
By -SOLARSYSTM

take me as i am,
swear i'll do the best i can,
say i'm not going anywhere

THIRD PERSON.

After an long day spent in the studio with his four band members and his manager, Corbyn got into his car just past 10 as he grabbed his phone, still waiting on a reply from Rosemary about her plans for that night.

Attempting to call her once and receiving no response, a subtle wave of worry washed through him as he decided to pull away from the studio and head in the direction of her apartment, disrupting any plans she may have created.

He pulled up to her complex twenty minutes later, a frown on his face as he looked up to her window, the lights to the apartment already off while he glanced down to the time, proceeding to get out of his car.

And as he shut the door to his car and glanced over to her store just across the street, he did a double take once noticing a small light inside still shining onto the street, despite the store being closed for almost 3 hours now.

With a small shake of his head followed by a slight smile, he locked his car and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket, walking across the street and down towards her florist.

As he approached the store and looked through the small gap between the blinds, he shook his head again at the site of Rosemary sat by the counter by the back wall with her laptop by her side and an array of flowers, in the middle of making a large bouquet.

He lightly knocked on the door to the store and shoved his hand back into his jacket, making her jump slightly and look up while he nodded down to the door handle and smiled.

Rosemary furrowed her eyebrows but still stood up, walking to the front of the store before she unlocked and opened the door for him, letting him walk inside as she locked it again, "how did you know I was in here?"

"You live across the street and the light to your store was on," he turned to her, "I came to see you, the light gave away your location."

"Was hoping it would trick you so you'd leave my apartment alone." She smiled, walking back to the counter and sitting down again.

"What are you doing here at 10pm?" Corbyn asked as he stood on the opposite side of the counter, "your bedtime routine starts now you know."

"I've got orders to finish." She shrugged, "and If I don't do them now then they won't get to the people for when they need them."

"But this is overworking yourself." He argued.

"It's okay, I'm taking a day off tomorrow." Rosemary shook her head and smiled as the boy raised his eyebrows.

"...Want help?" He asked, pulling the spare chair up behind him as he sat down on it, watching her glance around the counter before handing her laptop over to him.

"I've got the orders on there, can you just make sure I've got all those flowers here so I can make all the orders tonight?" She asked, "all you need to do is walk round the store or even look in the back, they all say what they are."

"Sure." Corbyn nodded.

They fell into a comfortable silence as Corbyn walked around the store to ensure everything the girl needed was there for her and in stock, every so often glancing over to her with a small smile as she concentrated on only the flower bouquets she was making.

And as he finished with the final order and sat back down at the laptop, he let out a small sigh before there was a small furrow in his eyebrows.

"You smell so good," he looked up from the laptop as Rosemary lifted her eyes from the bouquet she was making, "is that a new perfume?"

"It's a perfume I put on 12 hours ago," she said through a small laugh, watching him frown and stand up, making his way to the side of the counter she was sitting on, "what are you doing?"

"Come here," he mumbled, one of his hands snaking around her waist as he moved his head to her neck.

"Are you smelling me?" Rosemary asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes." He replied, placing a few kisses along her neck as she paused with what she was doing and tilted her head to the side ever so slightly.

"It's good to know this perfume attracts guys but-"

"It attracts me." He interrupted her, leaning slightly longer kisses along her neck as he moved down to her collarbone.

"I'm glad." Rosemary laughed slightly while pushing his chest away, "but I need to finish these otherwise I'll never leave this store."

Corbyn frowned as he grabbed the laptop from across the counter, pulling his chair up beside the girl and sitting himself within just a few inches from her, noticing her watching him with a subtle raise of her brows.

"It's a very confusing system." He argued with narrowed eyes, looking back at the screen, "what else do you need?"

"I need you to print off the shipping labels." She replied, looking back at the bouquet as he nodded, "then I've got a few more orders and we should hopefully be out of here by about 3."

"3?" He raised his eyebrows, "I only came to see you for a bit but now I'm thinking I might have to stay the night."

"You can stay for the night," Rosemary smiled at him, watching him yawn slightly and reach his hand across to her thigh, resting it there as he stared at the laptop.

"Thank you," he mumbled, taking a deep breath before he let out a small laugh, "you do smell really good."

"You said that already." She raised her eyebrows.

"And I mean it."

"It's the same one I always wear."

"I obviously wasn't close enough to you before." He replied, turning his head to her while he smiled, "are you sure it's not new?"

"It's not new." Rosemary laughed.

"Okay." Corbyn nodded once, gently squeezing her thigh as she stared at him for a few moments while he continued with his current task.

And as she let out a small sigh and her hand ran through the back of his hair, she returned back to her making of the bouquet as they sat in silence for next few moments.

Soon she furrowed her eyebrows and placed her hands down onto the counter, staring at the bouquet she was making before turning her head back to Corbyn, watching him for a few seconds with a tight-lipped smile.

"Does it bother you?" Rosemary broke the silence as they locked eyes, "that I can be a little bit of a perfectionist and sometimes I find myself a little self-destructive?"

"No," he shook his head.

"But it could impact our relationship." She said, "I stress people out."

"Rosemary I would much rather have you stress me out than not have you at all." He said and looked back down at the laptop while a small smile appeared on her face.

"You want me to stress you out?" She asked in a slight sarcastic tone as he let out a small laugh.

"Yes."

"You know there are loads of girls that want you, right? Like that one girl that keeps appearing at every club we go to." Rosemary said through a laugh, "you could kick it off with her, she's perfect."

"I guess," he shrugged.

"That wasn't very convincing."

"I don't think I'm too interested in her."

"But she's perfect, what on earth would that girl be lacking? She's got everything."

"She's not you." Corbyn told her, pressing the print button on the laptop as he stood up and turned to her office, "I already told you I like you, I don't want anyone else."

"Anyway, it's not like you to be so self-conscious all of a sudden," he continued while she stared at him in disbelief, watching him open her office door and walk towards her printer.

"I just find it a little weird." Rosemary spoke up as he looked through the doorway to her, "you know everyone."

"I don't know everyone." Corbyn shook his head, grabbing the pile of shipping labels and walking back over to the counter.

"In terms of the social spectrum we are on very different sides." Rosemary told him as he placed the labels down and looked at her confused, "and you prefer to go with the flow on things and i'm much more of a planned to perfection."

"Opposites attract, no?" Corbyn smiled at her as she let out a slight laugh, "can we go to yours now? I'm tired."

"I need to finish the bouquets."

"Let me do some."

"...Then they won't be perfected." Rosemary frowned as he titled his head.

"I know that this is a special art and you are a very skilled lady but I am going to be so upset if I don't get a good night sleep." Corbyn argued, "let me just do a few bouquets."

"...You can finish a couple of them," she said, "and by that I mean wrapping them up and making them ready to be sent off."

"Deal." He nodded, sitting back down beside her.

As the next few hours passed and the two got into a steady conversation, Corbyn become content with the role he had been assigned for the evening while speaking to the girl about his busy day in the studio followed by what he had planned to do for tomorrow.

And as they eventually finished with the list of orders, Rosemary quickly finished closing up the shop as she threw on her jacket, guiding the boy out of her store as she locked the front door just past four that morning.

"You were going to walk home this late at night?" Corbyn asked with a furrow in his brows, turning himself to her as she nodded.

"It's only five minutes."

"It's dangerous." He argued.

"No because I can see my apartment complex." She shook her head, wrapping her hand around his arm as they began to walk down the street.

"Yes, so can anyone that tries to kill you." He said, "as well as the store you own... they can see everything."

"This got really dark really quickly." She smiled at him.

"...Text me next time you're walking home by yourself." He looked at her with a hint of concern in his voice, "and I'll come walk you back."

"I'm not making you drive twenty minutes to walk me for five." Rosemary rolled her eyes as they crossed the street.

"I'd drive twenty miles just to walk you for five minutes." Corbyn shook his head.

"But you'll be sleeping."

"I'll wake up."

"This all seems extremely inconvenient for you." She glanced up at him with a smile, "I'd hate to make you go out of your way."

"I'd hate to wake up and not know if you got home safe." Corbyn shrugged, "so let's negotiate."

"My negotiation is for you to just be on call, no need to walk me."

"What am I going to do over the phone if something happened?"

"Call the police?"

"No, I need to be there so I can punch the guy and be like your prince charming."

"Okay," she said through a laugh as they walked up to the door of her complex.

The couple headed up to Rosemary's apartment as she let them both in and switched on the lights, watching Corbyn fall onto the couch as she walked into the kitchen to feed her cats.

Spending the next ten minutes or so making sure her cats had all been fed and her kitchen was as clean as it could be, she walked through to her living room again and locked her front door for the evening.

"Thank you for your help tonight." She said as she turned to face the boy, looking over to him already asleep with her phone laying face up beside him, a smile growing on her face as she shook her head.

––––

INSTAGRAM

rosemarybennett and 18,928 others liked this post.

wdwupdateroomog: (corbyn's story) SHE IS GIRLFRIEND CONFIRMED. & she liked 🥺

view all comment

username: MY. GIRLFRIEND.

username: oh my god her contact name 🥺
↳ username: and the picture 🥺

username: PRECIOIS BOY. IM SO GONE

username: awww rosy posy & corby worby that's adorable

username: they're endgame
↳ username: real

username: rosy sticking to a very strict schedule but is awake at 4am?? unusual.
↳ username: yes i did notice that ??

username: GIRLFRIEND. NOT MY GIRL. MY GIRLFRIEND.

username: damn wtf they doin at 4am

username: rosemary is such a sweet girl, like she's literally an angel
↳ username: i love her too much

A/N

sorry for the lack of updates !!

i've been busy preparing for uni which starts on monday 🫠🫠 but i'll try be more consistent !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 233 35
☄. *. ⋆ 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ in which they're still in love with each other but management gets in...
486K 10.9K 27
yo momma
9.1K 186 19
ミ☆ in which daniel seavey fell in love with a girl he met at a party -completed-
269K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }