Empress

By MedinaHadziefendic70

Marija is a young soul who gets taken away by the ottoman Army in her small village in Bosnia. She will soon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Taken away
Chapter 2: First sight
Chapter 3: Rivalry
Chapter 4: More news
Chapter 5: Big Reveal
Chapter 6: Back Home
Chapter 7: Evil Plan
Chapter 9: Family Reunion
Chapter 10: Campaign
Chapter 11: Victory and Loss
Chapter 12: Love and Politics
Chapter13: 3rd "Mistress"
Chapter14: Fate
Chapter15: End
Epilouge
Thank you

Chapter 8: Massacre

211 9 9
By MedinaHadziefendic70

Year: 1522
Place: Topkapi Palace

"Sultanas, you must leave with your children! We are getting attacked!" 

Medina Sultan's POV: What! Kerime Hatun, take Şehzade Demir and Kerime Sultan and Şehzade Sinan with you and go with Merve Sultan and go to the Palace of Merve Sultan.
Helena Hatun, you go with Şivekar Sultan and Melike Sultan to the Palace of Melike Sultan.
I entrust you with the lives of the Şehzades and Sultanas. I will go with Şehzade Murad, Halime Sultan, Hürrem Sultan, Princess Katarina,Ema Hatun and Esma Sultan aswell with Mihrişah Sultan to the Palace of Merve aswell to the Palace of Melike Sultan as soon as this attack is finished! NOW GO!

*You escape but y'all split up during the escape. You and the Children and the Princess and the Sultana escape through the harem halls. There are so many bodies of soldiers, eunuchs, kalfas and young girls. You felt bad that you couldn't defend these people. Suddenly you get attacked by a masked man, so you grab a sword from one of the soldiers and fight the man. You are on the verge of loosing but Ganzafer Paşa came to the rescue.*

Ganzafer Paşa's POV: Sultanas, Princesses! Are you alright?

Princess Katarina of Bosnia's POV: Yes! If it weren't for you we could have died. Where is the Sultan? Where are the oth-

"MEDINA!"

"MEHMED!?"

*The Sultan runs over to you and hugs you and your children.*

Şehzade Murad's POV: Baba(Father), I am scared! When is this going to end?

Sultan Mehmed's POV: My dear Murad, you shouldn't be afraid. You have to be brave for your Anne(Mother) and your siblings!

"BABA! BABA!"

"HAFSA!?"

*Hafsa Sultan runs over to Sultan Mehmed and hugs him*

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Hafsa, where is your Anne?

Hafsa Sultan's POV: Anne is with a man, who is holding my siblings hostage!

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Is your Anne also a hostage?

Hafsa Sultan's POV: No, she is smiling and holding hands with him!

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Hafsa, please lead us to your Anne!

Hafsa Sultan's POV: Alright!

*You all follow Hafsa Sultan and you see that the Valide Sultan was tied up and that the bodies Merve Sultan, Melike Sultan, Şehzade Demir, Şehzade Sinan, Kerime Sultan, Şivekar, Kerime Hatun and Helena Hatun were lying on the floor. Ganzafer fights Lala Paşa and you rush to your children with Esma Sultan. Princess Katarina and Mihrişah Sultan untie the Valide Sultan. Soon Esma Sultan lets out  a blood curdling scream.*

Mihrişah Sultan's POV: Esma!? What is wrong?

Esma Sultan's POV: S-Sinan- h-he is d-d-dead!

Mihrişah Sultan's POV: What do you mean by that?

Esma Sultan's POV: His neck is c-cut!

Sultan Mehmed's POV: What!?

*The Sultan checks the neck of Şehzade Sinan and then checks the rest of the people lying on the ground. His face gets filled with sadness and anger.*

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Esma Sultan is right. But it is not only Sinan, it is all of them. They all are d-d-dead! Medina, Şehzade Demir, Kerime Sultan and Şivekar Sultan are dead. Our children are dead!

*You fall to the ground and cry. Soon Mihrişah Sultan, the Valide Sultan, Princess Katarina,Ganzafer and the children also start to cry.*

[A few days later]:

Şehzade Murad's POV: I saw my Anne weeping all night again. She has been crying like for many days.
I couldn't believe what had happened. As soon as I woke up, I went to the Harem halls. I saw thousands of coffins being carried out by the guards. I knew that today all of my siblings and aunts would be burried aswell. I knew that today everything would change in the Palace. Today was the last day that I would be an innocent child.

"Şehzadem, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your Anne?"

Şehzade Murad's POV: Mihrişah Teyze(Aunt)! I don’t know how to get my mom out of her room. She only cries. Also Valide Nene(Grandmother) is also constantly crying! Aswell as Esma Sultan. I have no one to talk with. Everyone is always crying. Also Halime Abla(Sister) and Hürrem Abla are always getting watched over by the Kalfas. Nobody wants to play with me!

Mihrişah Sultan's POV: Şehzadem, I know it must be hard for you not being able to play or talk with your loved ones. But if God wills it, you will soon be able to play with your siblings and your mom and the Valide Sultan! Now lets go to my room so you can play with me a bit before the funerals begin.

*Şehzade Murad goes to the Chambers of Mihrişah Sultan. The Sultan just finished visiting his heartbroken Mother and the heartbroken Esma Sultan. Although the Valide Sultan and Esma were crying aswell, you took it the worst. Day and Night your weeping was heard. The Sultan was already heartbroken from loosing so many children at once but hearing you cry made his heart shatter even more. He went into your Chambers. You looked like you hadn't bathed in days or brushed your hair. You looked like you were dead.*

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Medina, please don’t torture yourself like this! I know you are hurt but please for God's sake don't be like this. Every time you cry, my heart gets shattered. Please come with me to bury our innocent children. If they were alive they wouldn't have wanted you to be like this. Please let me help you. You don't even have to love me anymore. I will be alright even if you don't love me anymore. Just please don't torture yourself anymore and stop crying. I beg you to be happy again.

Medina Sultan's POV: Even if I am not happy, I will try to smile just for you.

*You give him a faint smile.*

Sultan Murad's POV: Now this is the Medina Sultan, I know! Always smiling. I will have to go now. I need to finish the funeral preparations.

*The Sultan leaves and you slowly get up and you go to the Hammam(Bath House). You then exit your Chambers alongside Mihrişah Sultan, The Valide Sultan, Esma Sultan, Princess Katarina and your children. You watch from the terrace how the coffins are being carried out.*

*All of the females in the Harem are praying including you. Since you still were mourning, you couldn't completely focus on your prayers.*

[A few weeks later]

*It has been a few weeks since the burials of your children. Although you were still in pain, you slowly are getting better. Today was a joyfull day since it was the circumsision day of Şehzade Murad. Loads of people were dancing, singing and being happy.*

*You noticed that Esma Sultan wasn't present in the celebration. You find out that she is on her way to the Palace of Tears.*

Medina Sultan's POV: Esma Sultan! Why are you going to the Palace of Tears? You are still young!

Esma Sultan's POV: Medina Sultan, I have no children anymore. How am I supposed to be a part of the Dynasty if I don't have children? It is my fate to go to the Palace of Tears. Maybe one day I can return to the Palace. So please don’t be sad about me!

Medina Sultan's POV: I hope you can return one day! You are one of the few people I can trust! I hope we can see each other soon!

Esma Sultan's POV: I hope so too! I must sadly leave now. Stay safe!

Medina Sultan's POV: Goodbye and stay safe aswell.

*You go back to the Celebration*

"Open the doors!"

"Yes,Hünkarim!"

"Hünkarim, please don’t kill me! I am innocent!"

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Shut up! You are definitely not innocent Mükrime! Now, if you want an easier death, you should tell me why you killed the Şehzades and Sultanas? Why did you kill innocent children and people? If you  confess your wrongdoings,I will execute you with a sword which will be less painful than if you not confess. Incase you don't confess, I will let you die of starvation. Tell me everything!

Mükrime Sultan's POV: Is it wrong to fall in love with someone else? Is it wrong to seek your affection but get ignored instead? Is it wrong to be jealous? I wanted to kill Medina and Esma and their Children, so I could be with you forever! But since you ignored me, I fell in love with someone who would give me the attention that I wanted-

Sultan Mehmed's POV: First of all their titles are Haseki Medina Sultan and Haseki Esma Sultan and you will respect their titles! Second of all you could have asked me to spend more time with you instead of waiting for me in your room. You can be jealous but not to the extent of murdering people. Third of all did you forget that this is a Harem? You are mine. Fourth of all, did you murder Çiçek Hatun? And lastly, is Hafsa my child? Or is she the traitors child?

Mükrime Sultan's POV: Yes, I did kill Çiçek Hatun. And Hafsa is your child. I fell in love with the Paşa after I had her.

Sultan Mehmed's POV: Alright, thank you for being honest with me! Guards! Excute her for her crimes! She should be drowned in the Bosphorus sea!

Mükrime Sultan's POV: Please Hünkarim! Let me live!

Sultan Mehmed's POV: You deserve to be punished. Even if you used to be my first love! May God guide you on the right path!

*The Sultan leaves the Prison and Mükrime Sultan starts to cry and beg even more for her life but she gets executed anyways.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 122 8
Luna's life was full of joy and happiness. She hadn't known any pain than her mother's death. That was until that fateful day. Her world was turned u...
14.9K 542 24
Previously known as " Sultan " " Amna Tuzlic, the daughter of a famous family in Bosnia. She was only 13 when she got kidnapped and forced to be a sl...
215K 7.1K 15
He's 17. She's 16. He's the imperial prince. She's the daughter of a concubine. They both fell in love. What could go wrong? In 16th century India ev...
I Love You By حبا

General Fiction

7.6K 521 29
I never thought I'd fell in love this way, well guess what life Is legit full of unexpected things. Mina, a twenty five years old surgeon who unexpe...