Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

The Iceberg.

293 15 4
By Misskkholic

Si Jun was walking on college garden suddenly she saw Jungkook standing away from him. He moved a step forward towards her and as he moved Si Jun quickly ran away from him. Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Why is she doing this?" Jungkook thought. Si Jun ran inside of library and she bumped into Taehyung. His heart started pounding fast.

Si Jun got lost in looking at his face. She smiled shyingly while Taehyung was also lost looking at her face. Jungkook saw that from away. He gritted his teeth.

"This girl. Can't she stay away from him?" Jungkook thought and made fists tightly. He was breathing heavily in anger.

"How handsome is he? Say once that I like you. Say once Si Jun." Si Jun thought while looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"I wish I could say that how much I like her." Taehyung thought and moved away from her.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said. Si Jun shook her head.

"No. I'm sorry. I was walking like an idiot. I'm so sorry." Si Jun said. Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

"It's ok." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded.

"So....I should go then." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded again. He walked away from there. Si Jun smiled and sighed.

"Why do I behave like an idiot in front of him?" Si Jun mumbled while someone pulled her while holding her arm. Si Jun hissed while Jungkook pinned her on wall. Si Jun widened her eyes. She quickly looked down. Jungkook gritted his teeth and he was breathing heavily in anger. He held her jaw ruthlessly and moved upward.

"What is he doing?" Si Jun thought worriedly.

Si Jun furrowed her brows and moved her gaze to him. Their gaze got matched. Jungkook's anger flew away just by looking in her eyes. Air blew up from there and Si Jun's hairs bounced and touched on his face.

Jungkook closed his eyes as her hairs touched on his face and he inhaled her hair's smell. Si Jun gulped nervously and moved her gaze down. Jungkook opened his eyes and his breathing got fast.

"Si Jun. Look at me." Jungkook thought in his mind. Si Jun moved her gaze to him. Their gaze got matched again. Jungkook's heart started beating fast. Si Jun was breathing heavily. She furrowed her brows and gulped in nervousness because of seeing his sudden changed expressions which was a strange thing for her.

Jungkook put his hands on wall, caging her in between his arms. They both were not breaking their gaze. Si Jun gulped nervously. Jungkook leaned forward and moving his gaze slowly on her lips.

Si Jun was looking at his eyes. She closed her eyes slowly and grabbed her skirt's fabric which she was wearing, tightly in her fists. Jungkook's lips was about a inch away from her lips. He closed his eyes. His breathing was brushing over her lips. He was about to kiss her while....

"Taehyung Oppa...." Some girls screamed suddenly in library. Si Jun got shocked by their sudden scream and moved forward to go. Her head hit to Jungkook's head.

"Ahh...." Si Jun hissed and started rubbing her head. Jungkook opened his eyes and Si Jun looked at him. He moved away from her. She gulped nervously and ran away from him.

"Cheap f***boy. Si Jun. Just stay away from him." Si Jun mumbled.

"Why did I feel that? My anger automatically flew away when I looked in her eyes." Jungkook thought and furrowed his brows.

"I don't know about it. It used to happen that time also and it's again happening to me." Jungkook thought.

Si Jun was walking on corridor thinking about that. Some girls were looking at her in a strange expression, a bit of jealousy, a bit of hate, a bit of anger and like they want to kill her brutally.

"We should do that." A girl whispered to other one. Another girl nodded.

Si Jun was walking while suddenly someone threw water on her face. She closed her eyes tightly. She was breathing heavily. Everyone started laughing at her who were standing there.

"Who the hell is it?" Si Jun yelled and opened her eyes angrily. She saw there putting two buckets, a bucket which was full filled of water putting there and another one was half filled.

She saw a girl in mini red dress which were almost showing her every body part standing there in front of her, holding a mug in his hand. She laughed devilishly.

"You did it?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Ne. What will you do? Beat me?" That girl asked. Si Jun gritted her teeth. Everyone laughed at her. Si Jun walked towards that girl and snatched mug from her hand.

"No I will do the same what you did." Si Jun said and that girl furrowed her brows.

"What?" That girl mumbled. Si Jun filled that mug with water and threw that on her face. That girl's jaw dropped. Everyone widened their eyes.

Si Jun smirked. She again filled that mug with water and threw on other two girls who were standing behind her.

"Don't dare to do something like that again with me." Si Jun said. That girl gritted her teeth. Si Jun turned to walk away.

"You...." That girl yelled. Si Jun sighed and she again filled water with mug and threw that water while turning again hoping that girl was standing there but it was Jungkook.

Si Jun widened her eyes seeing him there. All water spread on his chest. Jungkook clenched fist tightly, gritting his teeth. He started walking towards her while his gaze could burn her body.

"You must have told these girls to do that with me. Right?" Si Jun yelled at Jungkook. He furrowed his brows.

"What?" Jungkook asked shockingly.

"I will not bear this anymore. Now I have to teach you a lesson." Si Jun said and threw that half filled bucket's water on Jungkook. He closed his eyes. Everyone opened their mouth in shock.

"He will kill her." Students mumbled. Jungkook moved his gaze on her. Si Jun gulped nervously and quickly looked down feeling scared of his gaze.

"Si Jun don't feel scared. Nothing will happen. Don't worry. God why do I feel fear of him?" Si Jun thought. She started breathing heavily in fear. Jungkook started walking towards her. Si Jun moved backward. He snatched that mug from her hand.

"I...li.. listen to.." Si Jun was saying but before she could say something more further than that. Jungkook threw water on her face. Si Jun opened her mouth widely. Everyone laughed at her again.

"Don't make me angry again." Jungkook said in a cold tone. Si Jun gritted her teeth. She gave death glare to him but still she was feeling scared.

"What do you think of yourself iceberg?" Si Jun yelled at him. Her eyes became teary. Jungkook one raised his eyebrow.

"Iceberg!" Jungkook said shockingly.

"Yeah iceberg. You are just like a iceberg. This world is an ocean and here you are floating alone like a mountain iceberg." Si Jun yelled. She grabbed full filled bucket to throw water on him.

"You will also not be remained." Si Jun said angrily and moved a step forward to threw water on him. Jungkook gasped but her feet got slipped because of wearing heels and already spread water there on floor.

Si Jun threw bucket and was about to fall but Jungkook held her by holding her waist tightly. All water splashed on both of them. Si Jun closed her eyes tightly.

Bucket was about to fall on her head but he quickly pulled Si Jun more closer to him and held bucket with his another hand.

Si Jun's eyes were closed tightly in fear, fear that she might fall down. Jungkook was staring her face without even blinking.

Si Jun was breathing heavily. Her nose was touching to Jungkook's nose. She opened her eyes slowly and their gaze matched to each other.

Wet hairs were glued over her face and body. Jungkook loosened grip on bucket and that bucket fell down on floor. He moved that hand to her face to remove hairs away from her face.

Si Jun was breathing heavily. Her breathing was brushing over his lips. Jungkook removed hairs away from her face. Si Jun closed her eyes, a cold shiver ran through her body.

Si Jun opened her eyes again and their gaze matched again. Jungkook looked at her lips. He leaned forward to kiss her but Si Jun quickly pulled herself away from him and moved away.

"Really cheap. Just likes to touch every girl whether she wants or not." Si Jun thought and gritted her teeth.

"I hate him. I hate his face, his body, his smell, even his name. I just hate everything that belongs to him." Si Jun screamed in her mind.

Jungkook was still staring her while Si Jun saw his gaze. She felt that boys which were standing around there were staring her chest because her shirt which she was wearing glued to her body. She quickly put hands on her chest hugging herself.

Jungkook looked at right and then at left and then again at Si Jun. He clenched his jaw and walked towards her. Si Jun looked down in fear. Jungkook removed his jacket and covered her body. Si Jun moved her gaze to him.

"You thought you can fight with me." Jungkook said and looked in her eyes.

"We should not start something that we are unable to stop." Jungkook said.

Si Jun gulped nervously. They both were looking in each other's eyes. Jungkook walked away from there, leaving her there. Si Jun blinked nervously and sighed.

Seo Jin came towards her. She furrowed her brows. Si Jun was still lost in her own thoughts. Seo Jin held Si Jun's hand.

"You are fully drenched. Come with me." Seo Jin said and took her away from there.

"Don't need to worry. I am here to help you." Seo Jin said. Si Jun shook her head.

"Sit inside of my car. I will drop you at your home." Seo Jin said.

"No need for that. I can go." Si Jun said.

"How will you go? You are drenched. Don't worry my driver will drop you there." Seo Jin said. Si Jun opened her mouth to say something. Seo Jin held her hands.

"Just trust me." Seo Jin said. Si Jun sighed and smiled.

"Thanks." Si Jun said.

"We are friends. Right? Friends don't say that." Seo Jin said and Si Jun chuckled.

___________

"Brooo....look at our great Jungkook. That girl has done this." Mingyu said to bambam and they laughed looking at Jungkook's drenched body. He gritted his teeth. They were still in college and making fun of Jungkook.

"Si Jun. I really liked her attitude. No wonder she can handle this egoistic badboy." Jaehyun said. Yugyeom walked towards Jungkook and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Yugyeom asked.

"Obviously I am okay. And she...she loves me." Jungkook said giving death glare to them.

"That is all a lie." Bambam said. Jungkook smirked.

"She does that's why she is doing all this to gain my attention." Jungkook said and they all laughed.

"She hates you bro. Have you seen her face? She looks at you like she is gonna kill you." Mingyu said and laughed. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Wait then. 3 months. Just in three months she will say those stupid three words 'I love you' to me. Got it?" Jungkook said angrily.

"No it will never happen. She rejected you brooo. Just forget about it." Mingyu said and laughed. Jungkook made fists tightly.

"You all will see that in future." Jungkook said and walked away angrily.

"Yeah we will see that." Mingyu said.

(On the other side)

Si Jun was wiping her hair with a towel in her room, sitting on the bed. She looked at Jungkook's jacket, with he covered her body. She sighed and threw his jacket on the floor. Suddenly a girl hugged her from behind. Si Jun turned to see.

"Hi my dear bestie." Hae Soo said. Si Jun fake smiled.

"Hi." Si Jun said nervously.

"Don't say this. We are friends from middle school. We have been friends for 7 years. You have forgotten but it doesn't mean our friendship will break." Hae Soo said.

"Actually it's hard to believe that you are my friend." Si Jun said.

"Offo from last three years how hard I am trying to remind you of my existence. Look I even came here in Busan just for you. Do you still think I am not your bestie?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun pursued her lips and smiled.

"Okay fine. I believe you." Si Jun said. Hae Soo hugged her happily.

"I have also taken admission in that college where you are going to study." Hae Soo said. Si Jun smiled.

"Thank you." Si Jun said.

"Don't need to be formal. We are friends." Hae Soo said.

"Yeah..." Si Jun said and smiled.

"So how were these three days in college?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun remembered everything whatever happened in just three days.

"I met a decent girl who is rich. I never thought rich girls could be this much decent and she helped me also today." Si Jun said. Hae Soo made a pout.

"Don't tell me you like her more than me." Hae Soo said. Si Jun shook her head.

"And tell me more..." Hae Soo said. Si Jun sighed.

"A playboy is behind me." Si Jun mumbled.

"What?" Hae Soo asked shockingly. Si Jun nodded.

"Why? And who?" Hae Soo asked.

"A rich, spoiled playboy." Si Jun mumbled.

(Next day)

Hae Soo and Si Jun were walking in the corridor. The girls started screaming. Hae Soo furrowed her brows and was looking at them shockingly.

"Don't worry. It's an everyday drama." Si Jun said.

"Look a boy will come here now in a leather jacket or something like that wearing metal chains and all that." Si Jun said. Hae Soo furrowed her brows and looked in that direction where all the girls were gathering. She widened her eyes.

"Jungkook..." Hae Soo said shockingly. Si Jun looked at her in confusion.

**************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you soon.

Read my other stories too.

Follow for more updates.

Can someone recommend me a good FF or any other stories? I want to read but I am unable to find so recommend me if you know any FF or stories of my type.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
5.3K 676 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
811K 43.6K 97
[COMPLETED] When two brothers are insanely obsessed with one girl who is running out of everything and trying to make her heart heal but when two ext...
57K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...