Scandalous Spotlight

Bởi HP0207

"Knights".!! The famous Boy Band of India.! Consisting of 7 members.! 1 lyricist 2 rappers 4 vocals Out of a... Xem Thêm

Introduction
The Girl....!
Stunned!
She is different!
Assistant Manager's Approval!
The Interview!
My worst Nightmare!
Genius!
#SidNeet
The Past..
Can't Fall!!
Healthy Flirting!
Date!
Best friend who???
You WHAT.???
What did she say?
LEAP
Cold Hearted Writer!
Rumor Or Reality?
Jealousy
Confusion..
Toxicity
Down the hill..
You & I...
Happy Endings

Reunion

419 67 42
Bởi HP0207

(Avneet was sitting with her Publisher and Director and discussing about the dates and meetings they would be doing for their upcoming project when the waitress came with bottle of wine.. As Avneet was wearing white the staff to be on safe side brought white wine.! She poured the wine and was leaving when she accidently lost balance and tumbled back knocking the director's hand which had wine glass and which in turn spilled a bit.... A few drops were splashed on Avneet's suit...... Avneet closed her eyes calming herself.... She poked her cheek with the tongue and tilted her head and a sarcastic chuckle left her mouth...)

Avneet: Every-time.!!! This is a now unsaid ritual of this place.! Isn't it.....

Waitress: I...... I am sorry..... Lemme clean it for y..you.!!!!

Avneet: Don't bother! You new here.??

Waitress: Y..yes!

Avneet: No wonder.! Will you please excuse me....
(Saying this she got up from her seat and started to go towards Washroom......
Meanwhile......)

Bhavesh: Where is Siddharth.?

Faisu: He went to use the bathroom.... Not back yet....

MK: Wait..... Oh Shit.!

Bhavesh: Goodness gracious.! Neet is a complete different person now.! And him taking this long in the restroom...! Hope he is not having a.....(cut off by Abhishek)

Abhishek: What are you blabbering by yourself Bhavesh.... Go check where is that goofball.... This is not the right time for them to see each other.!

(Bhavesh stood up and was about to leave when he saw...

Avneet who was trying to check her blazer and pants if she got more places to clean so was not looking in front and from the other side SN was walking towards her as he had to reach their table but he doesn't seem normal.... He had his hair messy and a bit messy clothes.! Just a look and Bhavesh knew that he was having anxiety attack..... The worst time to have it and he won't take his medicine even though he have it but also Bhavesh didn't have that lavender spray with him.!! His palm got sweaty as he cannot do anything and within a minute Siddharth tumbled and was about to fall when Avneet got hold of him in nick of the time as if embracing him and was trying to make him stable on his feet....

The way Avneet was.... It didn't seem as if she saw who she was holding.....

Siddharth tumbled and was about to fall when a pair of hands held him and embraced him trying to help him get stable on his feet....
He didn't see the face but the embrace felt familiar and safe.... He got a nostalgic feeling.... And as if that wasn't enough.... When he held her shoulders to stand properly he could smell the same old lavender scent that would make him feel at ease.... Which gave him the feel of home.! Which was his safe place...

Siddharth tried to turn his face to have a look at her face to make sure who she was but was met with the sight of his favorite mole on the neck.!! That again reminded him of her.!!! He was now sure that she was indeed his Neet.!! As if to confirm this he heard the voice that he was dying to hear from past 4 years.....)

AK: Are you alright.? (She asked with her cold tone)

(That was it...... That voice was enough for Siddharth to let it all out..... He hugged her with all emotions that he kept on for last 4 years and out came all his tears that he held back from years....
Avneet was shocked at first as a complete stranger stumbling on her and then all of sudden him hugging her as if he didn't want her to go..! She was about to push him away when she felt wet by her neck and could hear soft sobs... Something felt very familiar to her! The feeling that she had buried in some corner of her heart were coming back.... That feeling stopped her from pushing him away.....When she understood that he was actually not just crying..... He was sobbing..!!!
Even though she has changed herself to a cold person but deep down her heart is still the same.!!
she just lightly hugged him back and patted his back and said in now a bit comforting voice...)

Avneet: It's okay...... Let it all out...... You will be fine...... Everything will be okay.... You will make it right..! Now calm down...!!

(All the staff, her two colleagues, members and the organizers accompanying them were unaware of this as these two were by the washroom, the only person witnessing this was Bhavesh...... He let out a relieved sigh and spoke to himself...)

Bhavesh: It is always her.... The one who can calm him down without any medication.! The one who knows real Siddharth!! Please God.! Let them have their second chapter.! They both deserve another chance.! Their relationship had a spark.! Wish Sid is able to convey how much he regrets of that day's events! Neet needs to know!

(After a minute or two.... Siddharth calmed down..... His heart felt light...... He felt like he was finally able to actually breathe.!! He loosened his grip around her and took a step back looking down....! He doesn't know how to face her.... He so wanted to see her face but his guilt was not letting him look in her eyes so he just kept looking down, fiddling with his fingers.....
Avneet saw it and thought that the guy was now a bit embarrassed because of what happened..... She just chuckled a bit and said.)

Avneet: It's okay.!! Happens.! Are you feeling better.?? (She asked genuinely while touching his right shoulder...... He just nodded still looking down....)

(Sensing the situation Bhavesh came in and put his hand around Siddharth's shoulder and thanked Avneet that's when Avneet realized who the guy was..... For a millisecond Bhavesh could see surprise in her eyes but that was replaced by her cold look again when she straightened her posture.....)

Avneet: Oh.! Bhavesh.! Long time no see.!!! (Yes! Avneet now calls him Bhavesh instead of Bhav.!! And that hurts Bhavesh to the core... He had tried many times to make Avneet start calling him and behaving with him like before but....)

Bhavesh: Y....ya...! Group is having their 3day concert here so..... We are in town till day after tomorrow.....

Avneet: Great.! Have fun then and Good luck....

Bhavesh: Aren't you gonna say hi to the guys.!! They would love to see you after so many years!

Avneet: I am sorry but I am in middle of a business meeting and won't like to make them wait... So carry on.! Just convey my regards to them... I will get going..... (She said in extremely cold tone with no emotion on her face)

(She was about to leave when Siddharth spoke after gathering all his courage)

SN: Thanks....

Avneet: For what.??

SN: For earlier..... You know.... I..... I really needed that..... And I guess like alwa....(cut of by Avneet)

Avneet: Oh.! Don't be.... I would have done the same for anyone else who would be in similar situation......(she said maintaining the same cold tone and left for the washroom where as both Bhavesh and  Siddharth made their way towards their table...)

Abhishek: You ok Chotey.?

SN: Now I am.! But.... What happened to her.? She was not like this.!

MK: You met her.???

Bhavesh: Let's eat food... We will talk about this later.... (He didn't want the organizers to know the actual thing that they were talking about...)

(After sometime Avneet returned to her table... everyone ate their food on their respective tables, discussed the things that were supposed to be discussed when they all stood up to leave....
Even the members...)

Director: The dinner is on me so don't worry about it...

Avneet: I don't think I can allow that..... I will pay my share as we are colleagues I can't allow you to pay for my food!

(She said while looking into her phone doing something and soon he received a notification of money transfer... Avneet paid him the money of her food... He sighed looking at her...)

Director: So you are one of those rarest girls who only allows their better half to pay for their food and let them cook for you.! Only their better half can get what they want.... Is it like that.? (He said while just joking around)

(Siddharth's head shot up upon hearing this as them two have shared such sweet memories together when he has cooked for her, bought her ice cream, she has got Chinese for him, sharing the same hot chocolate, cereal.... All the memories came flashing in his mind and he smiled remembering them... He was pulled out from his dream when he heard Avneet saying...)

Avneet: I am an independent women and I can take care of my own expenses.! I don't need a man to get me what I want... I can buy it for myself... Anyways let's get going....

(They all paid and were about to leave but something about the journalists made Avneet stop in her tracks and asked her colleagues to leave ahead of her and them been understanding her left without asking the reason..... After waiting for few minutes when Avneet stepped out and as per she imagined, was welcomed by flashes of the camera and media asking questions like crazy.... And within next few minutes the members came out as well and welcomed by the same...)

Journalist: Can we have a group photo.... We need to capture this reunion.....

(Avneet gave a small smile and with a nod went towards the members and stood next to Bhavesh who was standing at the end of the group hence giving the journalists the shot they wanted....)

Journalist: Avneet ..... Avneet ..... can you please stand in center with SN...... We want to capture Sidneet together....

(Avneet tilted her head and took a deep breath calming herself and poked her tongue in her cheek..... She then walked towards the center and stood next to SN..... They clicked couple of pictures and were escorted by the security towards their car.... And all left to their own destination both Avneet and SN had different emotional roller coaster going on through their mind.....)

Author's Note:
The reason why the journalists addressed Avneet by her first name instead of AK is because no one knows the face of AK.! Everyone knows the author is female and young but that's all.... All her pictures the media has is her always covering her face with her book.... Only her one eye will be visible.... The reason behind her hiding her face was her past "Scandal" with The Knights.! Till date she is been successful in hiding the fact that AK is Avneet Kaur who was working for The Knights 4 years ago.! The fact that it happened 4 years ago when Knights were not that famous internationally and Avneet was not famous. So everything worked out in favor of Avneet!

Back to story....

(Both SN and Avneet received the pictures the media took as an approval to release it on their news.! )

Avneet's POV

Her subconscious mind thoughts will be written like this...

*sigh*

Avneet: Why the hell he had to come back in my life after 4 years..!

You wanted to see him forever now.!

Avneet: The hell.??? Noooo

Oo.... DENAIL right away Huh.! Are u saying your subconscious mind is lying.!

Avneet: Of coarse.... Cz u r talking nonsense....

Really.???

Avneet: *sigh* I am supposed to be angry with him.! But........

U can't.... Can you.?

Avneet: I hate myself for that.!!!! Why why why......

You know the answer...

Avneet: Don't you dare....

That hug and him crying broke that hard wall that you built around your heart from last 4 years didn't it.??

Avneet: Nope.... Nothing happened... I am still the same....
*deep thinking *
(But why did he cry.???? And what did he mean by he needed that.??
Why was he looking so low.? He even lost quite some weight.....
his hair looked like a mess and so did his clothes.!
Shit.! Was he having anxiety attack.???
Oh nooo.! He still gets them.!!! Hope he takes his medicine on time.!!!)

WOOOOOOW.!!!!!

Talk to him...
You know he is still going to be in town for 2 more days..... go and talk to him.... You know you want to.. You guys need a REAL talk.!!

Avneet: Shut up shut up shut up.!!
I am glad I know that I am not supposed to listen to my subconscious mind.!! Jesus Christ.! What kind of weird thinking does that part of my brain has..!!

But you know you both looked perfect in that picture.!!! #SidNeet

(Avneet looked at the picture a smile was threatening to creep on her face but she resisted to do so, she replied to the news channel by giving her approval and turned off her phone and threw it on the bed..... unaware of what that one picture of reunion of SidNeet will have the effect on their fans who still wants the rumors of SN to be not true and them to be back together...)

Avneet: After all these years...... I am still stuck in that day.!!!
What do you want Si.....(she paused) *sigh* SN..... What do want now.!!!

*sigh*
(She just stared at the night sky from her room's window as sleep was long gone after today's unexpected Reunion.!!)

End of Avneet's POV

Siddharth's POV

(He smiled looking at the picture he received from the news channel and sent the approval to release the pictures.!)

SN: I got my Neet back....

: No Sir.!!!

(Bhavesh's sarcastic voice interrupted SN's happy thoughts chain as he entered his room and closed the door behind)

SN: You can't see me happy can you.? (He said turning his back to him and walking to his hotel room's window...)

Bhavesh: I just wanted to remind you that yes we saw Neet today. But that's it.... She is a complete different person now also....

SN: Also.??

Bhavesh: Boy you getting married.! Have some shame.! You planning to ruin it or what.??? Are you even thinking straight.???

SN: What.?? Listen I am n(cut off by Bhavesh)

Bhavesh: Save it.! I am not interested in that... But you better not be thinking of going back together with Neet cz that is impossible....

SN: Why? Are you challenging me.? (He said with a smirk and wink.... After long 4 years... Bhavesh could see old SN is coming back to life... just by a mere encounter with Avneet has this much impact on him.... )

Bhavesh: Listen.... I know you are excited to see her again but think about AK....

SN: Oh I am thinking about AK.... (He again smirked..)

Bhavesh: Aaaish... stop playing around Siddharth... I am serious.!! You guys will be getting engaged soon.!!!

SN: That's exactly what I am gonna do.... Getting Engaged with AK...!!! (He said carelessly stretching his arms turning back again to view the night sky through the window while holding the window frame....)

Bhavesh: Hain.!!! You are playing with words aren't you..!!!

SN: Am I.???

Bhavesh: You son of a ....(cut off by SN)

SN: Language bro.... My mom.!!! Seriously.!!! (He asked looking at him and giving unbelievable look to tease him...)

Bhavesh: Stop that act..... Now tell me.... What's going on in your head..... The way your behavior has changed.!!! Just that one encounter with Neet and......(cut off by SN....)

SN: I am back..... My Toxic traits are back..... Aaaaaahhh..!! Feels good to be back...... Just wait and watch..... I will be getting engaged and married to AK.!!! (He said with a wink....)

Bhavesh: Wha..... Who..??? What are you saying.???

SN: It's okay.... You will see..... Don't stress too much..... (he chuckled and bid goodbye to Bhavesh and went to take a shower and later on had a good night sleep after 4 years)

End of Siddharth's POV

( Boys got busy with their 3rd day of concert preparation but everyone could see the difference in SN.... He was more happier than usual and felt more refreshed.... But nobody knew what he ACTUALLY was thinking.!!!

Avneet got busy with finishing the editing of her book and going back and forth with the production team.... It will go out on sale in 2 days and that made her even more busy that she couldn't catch up with Ashnoor and all her discussion regarding the guy she will be marrying got postponed.!! The Kaur sisters mutually decided and as an apology from Avneet for her sister... She will be attending all the functions of her sister's wedding from the very beginning.... And as she will be present at her pre wedding shoot.... Ashnoor decided to let both her groom and Avneet meet during that time to which Avneet agreed as she will be busy promoting her book till that time....

Of all this time the one thought that never left Avneet's mind was "Why she still felt that weird feeling when SN was around her?"

She was sitting in her office when her manager walked in....)

Manager: AK..... Your bags are packed.... You are all set to fly to LA for the Fallon show....

(Avneet nodded and asked..)

Avneet: You got the copies of the Book right.??

Manager: Yes! I got some of your signed copies and other regular copies of your book. Now shall we get going....
Oh btw..... Should we inform Mr. Nanda of your arrival in LA....

Avneet: You wanna get fired before I reach the airport?

(Her cold tone and death glare was enough for her manager to get the cue that she is not in a joke mood....)

(Here boys completed their 3 day concert and were ready to fly off to LA where they will be attending their very first show as a guest promoting their new album and tour "Make it Right" They will be attending as one of the guests on the famous show "The Fallon Show")

Here you go......

How was the reunion and it's after effects.??

What do you think is going to happen in LA!!!

Also...
Suggest me someone to play the role of Avneet's ex-boyfriend!!

Till that time..

Like and comment

Aadios Amigos
TC
-HP

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

131K 8.9K 38
A SIDNEET FANFIC ---------★★--------- Love, trust, feelings and relationship what are these things ?! Well for a normal p...
159K 8.7K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
102K 7.1K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
144K 10.5K 44
It's sidneet fanfic! His fingers grazed on my skin as he start coming closer to my necklace. Within no time, I was out of his hold. I felt a relief😌...