Give 'Em Hell, Robby Keene. (...

By ctrlmorals

at first it was him, now it's you. i'm confused! johnny's make cute kids, fanfiction. karate kid / cobra kai... More

o. GIVE EM HELL!
PART ONE.
i. meet chuck!
ii. halloween dance.
iii. missing brother!
iv. worst can happen?
v. blood don't make u family.
vi. answer the phone!
vii. the envelope.
viii. breakthroughs.
ix. all valley tournament.
PART TWO.
i. the other way of karate.
ii. all about balancing.
iii. a little old razzle-dazzle.
iv. what a fucking day!
v. the fragile demetri.
vi. taking a right.
vii. coyote creek.
viii. whole new chucky.
ix. last party of the summer!
x. cobra kai v. miyagi-do, the real-life.
PART THREE.
i. what broken can also be healed.
iii. i can't believe it's mother dearest.
iv. nothing can replace the real thing.

ii. why are they so hostile, huh?

276 11 1
By ctrlmorals

O. why are they so hostile, huh?
they attacked us & cheated !

The sound of the heart monitors beeping loudly in the rooms beside him was close to giving him an unwanted headache, it was slowly becoming annoying to hear them every week. He wanted these trips to the hospital to be over, fast.

The doctor came in, "Mr. Langston, how are we feeling?"

Unsure who he was referring to, they both Chuck and Ward answered, "Fine."

The doctor laughed, "That's good to hear," She smiled, sitting the board down to wash her hand and then dry them off with a napkin before taking off Chuck's cast.

"So, Doc... will the cast be coming off today?" Chuck asked anxiously, bouncing a bit.

The doctor poked around his injured leg, Chuck bit down on his lips to keep from whining from the small pain. The doctor caught on to it, writing down notes on a piece of paper. "I think we should give it another week."

Chuck was taken aback by it, growing furious, "Why? I'm completely ready to walk without it, Doc."

"I know you want this cast off of you as soon as possible, Chuck,"

Chuck interrupted, "I don't want it off, I need it off!"

"--Well you have to trust the process, Okay? You'll be out of the cast before you know it. Alright?" Doctor clarified to him, putting Chuck's cast back on him.

Chuck looked at his father who looked back at him, Chuck shook his head as he sighed in frustration. "Fine. I'll give this process a week before sue y'all asses."

Doc laughed, washing her hands and then drying them off, "Follow me, Dad," She instructed before leading them out the room and down the hall.

Chuck scoffed as he looked down at his injured leg, so what if hurt just a tad bit, it wasn't like what he experienced at the beginning of this. He knew could handle it.

He sighed, sliding down the hospital bed to get off, almost falling off but is caught by an unexpected guest, "Eli?"

"Hawk," He corrected him.

"Yeah, Hawk..." Chuck stood up straight, leaning against the hospital bed. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting Miguel,"

He was unaware of this, "Oh, he awaken?"

Hawk nodded, "What are you doing here?"

Chuck looked at him as if it wasn't obvious, Hawk caught on. "You're right, dumb question."

"Very." Chuck laughed a little bit, "Well, I gotta go before my dad sees me talking to you and flip his shit, so see ya." Chuck grabbed his crutch.

"Um, yeah," Hawk moved aside to let Chuck take a easy way to the door instead going all the way around him. "See ya."

Chuck headed to the door then stopped, "Hey, Hawk?" He turned to him, catching his attention. "Thanks... again."

"Everybody needs a little saving sometimes, even you," Hawk repeated the same words Chuck had said to him. Chuck gave him a small smile before turning on his heel and walking out of the room to find his dad.

He stood outside, waiting for his father by the truck. He had no clue what was taking so long, scrolling through Instagram at students post from school. He looked up to see Sam heading to her car, "Sam?"

The girl looked over at him before walking toward him, "Chuck. What are you doing here? Can't be for Miguel."

Chuck laughed, "No. Daily checkup on my leg. I'm guessing you was here for Miguel, huh?"

"Guilty." He responded.

"How is he?" Chuck asked.

Sam shrugged, shaking her head. "He needs surgery but it costs more than anything I keep my piggy bank. And this is all my fault that he even needs surgery in the first place."

Chuck grabbed her head, "Whoa, calm it, girl. First off, it isn't your fault. As much as we hate to think about, we both know who fault this really is."

"Robby."

"Tory."

They said in unison, looking at each other with bafflement. "Why would you say Tory?" Chuck asked her.

"Because she started this, all of it."

Chuck thought about it, "I mean, yeah, but... Robby kicked him over that railing, Sam. We can't keep denying that."

"But... I did kiss him. Miguel. At that party." Sam confessed.

"And you think that give Tory the right to torture you? 'Cus it doesn't, Sam. Don't let her control you."

"I'm not! I'm not, okay? I just want to help Miguel, alright? You in or what?" Sam requested.

Chuck looked at the hospital's door, seeing if his father would come out. "I think my dad is fucking my nurse."

Sam didn't know how to response, "So is that a yes?" She asked him, he nodded and followed Sam to her car. "Might wanna text your dad that you're with me."

Sam and Chuck had to whip up something fast, and the fastest thing they could think of was a car wash. It didn't have lot of spending to come with it, just a few signs and the student from West Valley High volunteering to help them if they actually cared about Miguel.

And it actually worked, Miguel Diaz supporters came through to help put together a fundraiser for his surgery by washing cars.

Chuck felt useful, he did something that didn't have malicious intentions behind them. He smiled at everyone involving and helping to raise the money, he wanted to help them but couldn't.

Not when he still in a cast which was wrapped around with garbage bags, thanks to Sam. Sam walked over Chuck, standing aside him. "Can't believe we actually doing this, that it's actually working." She exclaimed.

"All because of you," Chuck smiled.

Sam shook her head, "We did this together, Chuck. I can't take all the credit."

"Well, we can't take all the credit when Moon was the one who actually got the cheerleaders to come!" He shouted enough for Moon to hear who turned around and walked toward the laughing pair.

"Sorry, Moon. He was just saying thanks you for all the help," Sam explained. "because they're definitely helping to attract customers."

Moon laughed in response, which Sam raised a question to, "But I thought you were a feminist?"

"No offense." Chuck added.

Moon laughed, "I'm a sex-positive feminist. Our bodies are an expression." She walked away.

Chuck and Sam exchanged concerns looks before chuckling a little and Sam walking off to check up on everybody else.

"Chuck?" Someone called him, turning his attention toward the caller. It was Javi.

"OMG. You're here? Why are you here?" Chuck queried.

"You don't sound too happy to see me." Javi noted.

"I am happy, just surprised."

Javi explained himself, "I got worried after our little fighting on the phone last week and had to come to visit you."

"That's sweet," They kissed for a quick second, then Chuck pulled away. "Well since you're here, does that means you can be my hands for the day?"

Javi fake gasped, holding up his hands, "These precious things? Sure."

Chuck smiled, walking toward a car with Javi. "I'm sure these ladies would love to see you a guy without a shirt washing this hunk of a beauty,"

"Oh, I see what you're doing here," Javi took off his shirt, throwing it at Chuck along with his cellphone. He couldn't help it but laugh at Javi washing the car. His phone buzzed, but it didn't pass Chuck's thought to check it.

The fundraiser was almost over and the buzzing on Javi's phone was finally caught Chuck attention. He picked it up, and it turned on. Are you going to keep us hanging? Is he cheating or not? He read.

Chuck scoffed, throwing Javi's shirt and phone at him. "Here I thought you was here to check up on me and you actually came to see if I was cheating on you? Who the hell am I going to cheat on you with?"

"I don't know! There's a lot available guys here when I'm not!" Javi yelled.

"Okay? And I don't want them. And quite frankly, I don't want you either."

Javi couldn't believe what he was hearing, "You're breaking up with me?"

Chuck nodded, "I think it for the best. You're in Florida and I'm here. I can't be with a guy who don't trust me. Just go." He walked away, Javi grabbed him but Chuck quickly grabbed his wrist and flipped him on his back. "I said go!"

Tears was starting to fill his eyes, how could Javi do this. To him? After everything?

"I thought I could trust you, and now you have me in this parking lot having screaming match because you've trust issues?" Chuck questioned, "In front of all these people?"

"Don't act like you don't like the attention you've gained since karate, I know, they know, hell, your own skating buddies even know it." Javi argued.

Chuck scoffed, "Good. Now they all know that you been dumped right on your ass, have a nice life, Javier."

He really thought he could trust Javi, he assumed Javi was that someone who he could count on but he wasn't. Javi was just another guy who wanted the attention.

Sam rushed over, "Let's get home." She helped Chuck to her car.

Chuck retrieved a photo call from Sam after the fundraiser was over, believing it to be a phone call about how much money they raised for Miguel's surgery but it wasn't. One of their friends from Miyagi-Do have been beaten and the money they raised was taken by Eli.

It shocked him at first then it didn't as the two continued to speak about how Eli really turned over to the bad side. Chuck said a final goodbye to Sam after she requested that everyone is to go to Miyagi-Do dojo tomorrow morning.

The next morning, Sam led everyone inside and Chris opened the door to the back of the dojo. "You sure about this?" He asked.

"Cobra Kais never stopped training, we have to catch up," Sam stated, crossing her arms against her chest. "If that means me taking the reins, so be it."

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," Everyone turned their head to Chuck, who came down the steps. "Don't worry, I'll try my best to move but not much. The cast will be off by next week."

"That good," Chris commented.

Demetri added to the conversation, "I, for one, am ready to add a few new moves to my repertoire." Doing a few swings.

"Yeah, 'Cus kicking your ex-bestfriend into a trophy isn't enough." Chuck winked at him, "Anyway, How are we going do this? What if your dad finds out?"

"He won't." Sam smirked confidently.

"How do you know that?" Chuck questioned, "The guy keep tabs on us, for god sake."

"He's out of town."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 490 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... Ali Mills' niece falls for her aunt's ex-boyfriend's son, and finds herself caught in karate battles from years past. (Cobra Kai...
66.7K 1.5K 15
๐‚๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ข|| โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”. โž (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
141K 8.3K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
236K 5.9K 19
Maeve Lawrence was lost. She fell in love with a boy who betrayed her out of his own insecurities. And he suddenly changed so much that she had to di...