waiting for sadiq

By khadyjatt_Faransa

STARTED 28 JULY 2022 FINISHED 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 When Nanah chooses to wait for the man she love "sadiq" never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
THE END

51

324 46 11
By khadyjatt_Faransa

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 51

2MONTHS LATER

Life they say teaches us lessons, but as much as pride is involved it will always be the longest distance between two people, as days passes by and molded into weeks, slowly weeks melt away into months abubakar realises Nanah is still haven't come back, in as much he wants her back in his life he can't step his foot to go meet her neither will he call to plead her, when his mum offered to go on his behalf he decline "she will wait for me"so he says.

Nothing changes about Fatima and this past months with her abubakar knows for sure she isn't a type of woman he would spend the rest of his life with, laziness and negligence are two things he can't tolerate and certainly will not accommodate it in his home.

"Arrange that bedroom before i come back,
Nonsense and make sure you clean up that bathroom before taking those leftover plates downstairs."Abu say as he grab his phone from the bed side and Fatima comes down from the bed.

She grumble incoherently to herself about how she hate all this chores and Abu against bringing maid is certainly been inconsiderate especially in her condition.

Slamming the bedroom to nanah's bedroom which he's completely occupied for the past two month he sigh, he release a heavy breathe of exhaustion and sit on the edge of the bed, there are days where he would carry his phone and stare at nanah's contact but he couldn't bring himself so low to call her, he's 100% confident Nanah will come back to him,
she love him and certainly cannot leave a marriage they've spend 5years to build.

He quickly rush to the bathroom to prepare for the morning, today is Fatima's appointment and he's going with her, from there they would stop by the mall do to some baby shopping and then come back home,
His mum has been the one cooking and sending to them, Fatima is a terrible cook and she isn't ready to learn, for all he cares Abu cannot wait for the 23years old girl to put to birth so he can send her back to her parents to give her a proper home training.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nanah's POV

"Please safiyanu deliver this things and come back soon,
Hurry I have another delivery to make."I say as i grab my phone and read the few pending orders with a sigh.

When I come home 2months ago i never thought i would stay this long, I was hoping abu would come or send someone on his behalf and i will go back to my husband house but for the past 60years not even a message from his contact nor a call, I feel so ignored and irrelevant, there are days where i wish I've stayed and maybe things would have gone back to normal but then i know very well if I didn't leave at that time the emotional trauma i was going through would have affected me so badly and i would have loss my sanity.

I wanted taking a job but my mum advice me not to, she says I should wait if I go back to Abu house i can beg him to start working so it won't look as do i disrespect him,
She gave me some money and i add it up with the few money i have to restart my small chop kitchen services and alhamdulilah I'm making alot of money, but the question i keep asking myself is.
"For how long will this continue?
What if Abu did not come?
Will things ever work out between us ?
Will he come after me or am i going to continue waiting forever.

"Aunty Nanah."the familiar voice call me snapping me out of my daydream and i look up to the kitchen door.

"Good evening."she greet and i smile at her.

"Evening my baby,
How was your day at the Islamiya?"I ask lifting her up and sit her on the stool.

"It was fine,
I want to eat shawarma."she say and i smile.

"You will eat shawarma my baby,
Aliyah please round up with that order safiyanu will soon be here."I say to the girl that i hired to help me around the kitchen and she nod.

"Aunty someone is outside,
He say i should call you.'she say and i give her a confuse look.

"Someone?
Did he tell you his name?"I ask and she shake her head.

"Okay,
You sit here,
Aliyah please give her shawarma and the remaining ice cream I don't think any order will come with that,
Let me see who's outside."I say and exit the kitchen.

I head to my bedroom and grab my hijab I out it on with a smile, I don't know why I'm excited but I just have this full confidence that it's my husband, Abu love me and I'm sure he wouldn't let his pride jeopardize our marriage of 5years, I remove the hijab and grab the veil from the bed and put it on, I'm Wearing a blue fitted gown Ankara, looking good matter's alot to me and I'm certain Abu will love how i look, I apply some gloss and exit the bedroom glancing at the wall clock in the parlour that's showing 6pm, my mum will soon be home from the wedding she went and i will definitely be looking forward to Sharing the good news with her.

I open the gate and the unfamiliar black BMW make me furrow my brow,
Did Abu bought a new car? I ask myself curiously as the driver door open.

"Dije."the familiar voice say stepping out of the car and I couldn't control myself but let the hiss escape my mouth.

"What are you doing here sadiq?"I ask uninterested and he smile.

"Haba dije are we quarrelling?
I met jidderh at the mall and she told me you are at your parents that's why i come to visit.
Or are you expecting someone else?
Like your husband."sadiq say with a goofy smile and i shake my head at him.

"Sadiq I'm married and just because I'm at my parents doesn't mean my marriage is over, a reminder tho even if abubakar and i are not together,
You and i is a capital NO,
I don't eat leftover's."I spat and he roar into the most annoying laughter i heard in a long time.

"Dije,"he call my name with a smile staring at me.
"I didn't deserve you i know that but I'm certain this man doesn't value you either......."he say with a pause and release a heavy breathe.
I'm just here to see how you are doing and that's all,
Nanah i have learned alot when i left you and sometimes we don't value what we have until we loss it,
Believe me Nanah nobody cares about you than your own self and I'm everything put your own self first."he say and remove the blue print from his pocket.

"It's my wedding I.V and i would really appreciate it if you come,
I'm not doing this to rub it on your face or anything i am going to come give this to you even tho you are at your husband's,
I hope things work out for you Nanah because you deserve all the happiness in this world."he say with a weak smile and i look down at the card then back to him.

"I will come insha Allah."I say and he nod opening his car.

He wave at me and i wave back at him with a smile, I stand rooted there watching the car Maneuvering from the front of the house and drive down the road.

I flip open the card and remove the fancy looking blue card.

"Sadiq baba gujba
And
Khadija mustapha Adam
."I read and release a deep breathe, the wedding is in two weeks time I'm happy for him honestly i don't hold anything against sadiq we all have our battles in life and whatever circumstances that happened between us years ago he deserve to be happy, the honk of the bike makes me look up with a sigh.

"Safiyanu you are back."I ask the rhetorical question as i open the gate.

"Yes aunty Nanah are the orders ready?"he ask andi humm in response.

"I think this is the last order for today,
Let me bring it for you."I say and enter the parlour.

I head to the kitchen trying to push all thoughts from my mind and concentrate but all effort failed,
I tell Aliyah to finish everything and clear up the kitchen before leaving as i exit and hand the orders to safiyanu before heading to my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 314 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
4.1K 403 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
117K 18.8K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
4K 513 41
Copyright © 2023 ••• It all happened, in a blink of an eye. UNEDITED!