The Amber Widow

By wandanatmarvelfan

Zola has known nothing other than the red room her entire life training to be the next greatest assassin afte... More

Part 1
Part 2
Author's Note
Part 3
Part 4
Authors Note
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
NOT AN UPDATE

Introduction

1.6K 25 3
By wandanatmarvelfan

👆Zoe's hair colour

File:

Name: Zola Romanoff

Age: 16

Mother: Natasha Romanoff

Father: None

Alias: Amber Widow

Powers: Energy Manipulation, Flying, Telepathy, Mind Control

Other Info: Escaped, Goes to Midtown School for Science and Technology

Backstory:

Zola escaped from the red room when she was 14 with Yelena Belova, her daughter Alondra Belova and Arina Volkov who dies just before they left. Zola changes her name to Zoe and goes to Queens orphanage, she also dyes her hair half blue near the tips to hide some of her red hair. Her powers are the same as Wanda Maximoff, energy manipulation, flying and mind powers. Yelena and her daughter open up a local swimming pool and build their house close to the Avengers Tower and to Queens orphanage. 2 years have passed since the trio escaped the red room.

Notes:

Hi, this is my first story so I deeply apologise for any mistakes, this is just a rough idea that I came up with so there won't be many chapters, if you want I can make some though. If you have any ideas for this story you can also comment down below any that you have. I also have extremely off updating times, since I'm busy with school and homework. You can expect 1 update  per week, if I'm up to it. My writing style is quite different to other authors so if you don't like it then just leave.

Thanks!🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.9K 29
arcane (adj.) secret, mysterious, understood by only a few Magdalena Sokolov only knows two things for certain at any given time: 1. the only person...
4.8K 125 20
Leyla Latrova is just an orphan girl with a mysterious past. But what will happen if she gets adopted by the Avengers? Will her new family accept her...
3.7K 89 46
Alex's life was confined to the walls of the Red Room, where she was trained to become a lethal Black Widow. But everything changes when she crosses...
32.8K 785 16
The Red Room. Black Widows. Little Girls. Many girls have walked through come and gone through these walls. 1 in 20 survive. Maybe. They went from ps...