Angel Scars

Xanibar_sloth द्वारा

Angel Scars, as my book is called, is about this teenage girl named Angelica who faces bullying, the loss of... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

28 0 0
Xanibar_sloth द्वारा

Before you read, just know that chapter 7 is highly sexual. Also mentioned in this book is religion, teen pregnancy, talk of mental health, self harm, and foul language, and later on suicide along with the potential of a stillbirth.
If this is something you cannot handle, don't read! And that's okay if anyone can't.

Hello to the people reading this! My book has been in the making for 10+ years. I am currently typing all of this out on my iPhone as I don't have the funds to afford even a cheap laptop, so please forgive the errors. I hope you enjoy it!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Logan Marie द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

12K 302 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...
Opening Up Amber Flint द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

94 1 23
Eva returns home from camp and faces the truth of what she did. Along the way, she faces her abusive ex-boyfriend and proves how strong she is. She l...
HIDING - every scar has a story Rae द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

14.4K 1.4K 51
Every scar has a story but Cary Douglas isn't talking. SCARS trilogy vol. 1. Cary learned a long time ago that secrets and silence equal survival and...
2.8K 127 21
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...