Be My Beloved | a short story...

Door mylezwuzwriting

a short story retelling of the greek myth: the story of hades and persephone. persephone is entranced by had... Meer

Life Herself - Hades
Death Himself - Persephone
Lovely Lady - Hades
Beautiful Boy - Persephone
Spring has Gone - Hades
King and Queen - Hades

The Deal - Persephone

119 1 0
Door mylezwuzwriting

When her mother found her, it was hell. However, Persephone was a fully grown Goddess, and her power had been getting stronger when her mother had held her in the Mortal Realm: Demeter could do nothing. 

Every day, though, Demeter came back. She would throw a fit, wreak havoc on Hades' hard-earned calm. By this point, Zeus had threatened to take over for Hades until he could figure it out.

Persephone decided she would help; she wasn't about to just let Demeter treat Hades and the Souls like that.

"Mother," Persephone said, about a month after this had gone on. "I am not being held captive, and I wish you to leave Hades alone."

"You need to be working, Kore," Demeter said, her voice icy cold. It made Persephone want to wither; however, she stood tall. 

"Fine. How about this: I will come to the Mortal Realm every year, but only for a few moons. Then, I will come back down here and be his Queen."

"Are you proposing to marry Hades - the man I've told you all your life to avoid?"

"It is not out of spite, mother. We love each other."

"Swear it, Kore. Swear it so I know you're not lying."

"I swear on the River Styx that I love him."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39.7K 801 13
Carlos De Vil has always been shy. His first friend was Evie Queen daughter of the Evil Queen. But what if he wanted to be more than friends but was...
136K 3.8K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
24.3K 297 33
Descendant truth or dare you guys can even send me truth dare or pranks .
284K 39.1K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း