Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

Por slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... Mais

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Bonus chapter 1

2.1K 109 8
Por slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

Cold brezze is flowing in the night as in the park someone is sleeping in the brench...... She looked pale and also looked weak and skinny........ She is shivering in cold as her senses started to come back as she slowly opened her eyes....... She couldn't be able to open her eyes for long as a headache surfaced through her brain making her hold her head tightly....... Her head is paining like someone has hit her with hammer or something..... After sometime her headache subsides a little as she slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a park with no people around her....... She is confused as she don't know where she is........  She just looked around to find something but she doesn't even know what she is trying to find..........

Just then a hand was placed into her shoulder making her flinch from her seat as she turned around to find a old woman looking at her with a warm eyes.........

Old woman: aigoo~ I told you not to roam around to street like that..... It's dangerous..... I have been searching for you for a long time.......

Hearing old woman words, she became confused..... Old woman is talking to her like she knew her.... But why can't she remember??? She can't even remember her own name......

Seol-ah: who are you????

This time hearing that, she became sad and slowly sat beside her and said," You again forgot everything, Seol-ah..... Your amnesia is getting worse day by days..... I told you to take your medicine regularly but you don't listen...."

She became more confused as she don't remember........

Seol-ah: is my name is seol-ah??? Why can't I remember anything?? And who are you????

The old woman smiled a little and caressed her cheek lightly......

Old woman: I am your Grandma, seol-ah..... Your name is Kim seol-ah..... You are my granddaughter..... Your parents died in accident and I raised you in all those years.... You got amnesia problem because of poor health and you often forgot some part of your life....... My name is Kim Ji won...... Let's go home, I will show you everything......

She didn't want to believe but she felt like she know her from a long time..... So, seol-ah decided to go with her as the home isn't far away from the park........ Grandma opened the door as from the outside the house looked pretty good.......

She came inside as from the enternce, she saw some pictures that are hanging in the wall...... Some photos of her and her grandma and she alone and some are a young man and a woman standing happily looking at each other in wedding dress......

Now, she believes she lived here........ And she is her grandma........

Jiwon: come on, I have prepared dinner for you..... You have to eat to became stronger......

Seol-ah smiled a little and go to the dinner table........ After finishing dinner, grandma took her to her room....... She opened the door as she saw her photos of her hanged in the wall...... The interior of the room is cozy and warm....... Just like her........

Grandma slowly put her on bed and started to sing lullaby as she smiled feeling her heart is so happy but she even don't know why....... Soon she fall asleep and after sometime, Ji won slowly get up and went towards the door as the photo fame that was earlier showing the picture of her is now empty........ She closed the door of her room and slowly went to the dining room and saw one of her very old friend, a angel who is living into the world is here....... All of the photo fame is empty with no pictures that seol-ah saw when she went inside the house.......

Ji won slowly sit in the sofa as her back and leg hurts because of walking for too long......

???: I created a illusion for her as the empty photo fame is filled with her and her family pictures...... Only she can see that...... I arranged this place for you....  I still don't understand why you sacrifice your immortal life for her??? Who is she???

The person who is still young and healthy sit beside Ji won as Ji won looked at her and said," She is my granddaughter, Mi young...... Aria's daughter..... She is in bigger danger..... My daughter sacrifice her life for her daughter....... Even though I couldn't save my daughter, I can't let her to be live in a dark world like her...... I give up my immortal life and decided to live like a normal human for my granddaughter...... "

Mi young understand her after all, she also knows family is a big word for angels....... Mi young took out something and hand it over to Ji won........

Mi young: Make sure to wear her this necklace..... It will keep her away from devils..... And dark auras.......

Ji won looked at the necklace as she remembered she also gave a necklace to aria to protect her from Devils..... Her Devils.......

On the other side, seol-ah is sleeping peacefully not knowing that something just came from the window and lurking around her....... A beautiful shinny light came and slowly guarding around her..... After sometime, seven black shadows came and started to lurking around her like protecting her....... The shadows roam around the whole night as she slept peacefully.......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Time skip ( 2 years later)

In this 2 years so many things changed....... Innocent, sweet and easily get scared seol-ah became strong and firece and a beautiful Lady......  She moved to Seoul with her grandma with a new job as a assistant of a 2nd biggest company in Korea......... Ji won taught her self defense and also make her brave and independent......  It's been few months, since she is in Seoul and also her work life choatic.......

As usual, she has gone to the company as there is a meeting will happen with a new client and only if she knew destiny has again decided to play the game that took away her parents ........  The game of Dark Obsession.....

As his boss told her to arrange everything in the meeting as she done all of it and about to get out of the room, she accidentally bumped into someone as a result the other person who just she bumped into spilled all of his coffee...... He was about to curse at her but when he saw the face, his breathing got stuck......

Seol-ah: sir, I am so sorry for this...... If you want me to pay for this ..... I will do it gladly.....

She said with her firm voice with no hint of afraid and bowed ......... The boy seems to be like cat got his tongue seeing her again but this time she is completely different from the last time she saw her...... She became more beautiful and addictive....... He licked his lips and asked," it's ok.... By the way, what's your name???

Seol-ah looked up and said," Kim seol-ah.....Sir...."

The person on the other side just hummed as she left from there....... He was in his thoughts.... She is definitely her..... But why didn't she recognized him??? This can be only happened if she had lost his memory..... He took out his phone and called someone......

Otp

????: What happened, Yeonjun hyung????

Yeonjun: seol-ah is alive.... I just saw her in King's company..... Find out everything about her now, beomgyu.......

Beomgyu: what!!!!! Ok... I am doing it right now.....

Otp ends

Yeonjun smirked thinking about her .......

" Still didn't died..... It's ok..... I am running out of puppets..... Why not have a old and experience one, again.....", He thought in his mind as his eyes got dark thinking about the plans of having her again........

In this few days, they find out everything about her....... From her waking up to her going to bed ..... Everything......... They put their mens on her to check her every moves........ And most importantly, for having her, they need to get rid of a person who is now  mendling  into her life...... Her so called grandma......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Flowers are thrown into the grave where a old woman was laid who was killed by them..... And the reason why they give her some respect with flowers because she has saved their dark Obsession from her death........ So, they give her a pay of her kindness by killing her...... So, again she is alone and weak........ Even though they got everything they want by their desire for her didn't less a bit in these 2 years after trying to kill her....... That time only Yeonjun was the one who was greatly obsessed with her but this time her sudden change of appreance and behavior got all of them attracted obsessed towards her........

Yeonjun: Go to hell and say to her parents that you have given her to us with a rightful hands....

He laughed as they all got up and go away from the grave and heading towards her to claim her as them.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

HI!!!! HOW ARE YOU????? IT'S BEEN LONG TIME SINCE WE MET!!!! AS I PROMISED, HERE IS THE BONUS CHAPTER 1 OF DEVILS DARK OBSESSION!!!!!!!

AND ALSO READ THIS BOOKS!!!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS BOOK!!!!! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.7K 359 7
princess yn this is not a way a princess sit and look at you even don't know how to hold a cup " I WANT TO HOLD A SWORD NOT A FREAKING CUP WITH PINK...
47.4K 1K 21
y / n has to live with her new stepmom and her new stepbrother who gets weird around her, it's when their parents leave for their honeymoon that ever...
22.4K 1.3K 19
*on hold* Yn-'𝐋𝐞𝐭 us 𝐠𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬!' 𝐈 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ?? - YOU ARE OURS.*Shout* ??-'𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞�...