ScarWidow/Wandnata one shots

By Romaximoff_Lover

Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original wor... More

[♦️Heated Arguments]
[♦️She's Gone]
[♦️Grieving ]
[♦️Too Much]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]
[♦️Snowpiercer]
[♦️Ms Maximoff]
[♦️Tony's Mission]
[♦️Pathetic]
[♦️Moving Out]
[♦️Moving Out Part 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 1]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]
[♦️In the red room]
[♦️Bringing Her Back]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]
[♦️The Scarlet Witch's wife]
[♦️Avengers group chat]
[♦️Widows Fight]
[♦️Called To The Devil]
[♦️Wanda Is Sick]
[♦we'll meet again]
[♦️Wanda is sick/ alt ending]
[♦️4th of July]
[♦️High school AU]
UPCOMING PROJECTS
[♦️Whispers of the heart]
[♦️A promise of forever ]

[♦️The Fight With Bruce]

904 34 0
By Romaximoff_Lover

POV: Natasha and Bruce fight about Natasha not being able to have children once again and Natasha seeks out comfort from Wanda.

>>>

"God, you just don't get it, Natasha!" Bruce yelled furiously, getting closer to Natasha's face.

"You should have told me from the beginning of the relationship! That is the point because it is something I deserved to know!" He practically growled.

"But...But I tried to!" Natasha sputtered, chewing away at her lower lip as tears pooled around her eyes.

"You just didn't want to listen to me. Plus you said it wasn't a big deal! You said that we would figure it out-" Her voice halfway a whisper and a shout.

"Well maybe it is a big deal!" He countered cutting her off, clenching his jaw and balling his hands into fists, "Maybe it wasn't a big deal then but it is now!" The veins on the sides of his neck popped up as he trembled slightly, breathing heavier.

Natasha remained silent as she lifted her tear heavy eyes to Bruce. She sat back as she saw the look on his face. A look she never thought she would receive. He looked at her with so much hatred, like she was utterly disgusting, like she was damaged goods or something that was beyond repair. All the looks of pure love and admiration completely disappearing and replaced with a much more scarier hateful stare.

"But I -"

"And the way you just casually told me like this doesn't even affect you! Does it even, Natasha? Does it affect -"

"How could you possibly think this does not affect me, Bruce?" Natasha sniffed between words as she let the tears fall freely, her shoulders dropping as she flopped on the bed shaking her head tiredly.

"Well I would never know because you didn't talk to me about it, Would I?" Bruce spat the words out as they just rolled off his tongue.

"But, Bruce- " Natasha sputtered wiping away fallen tears.

"To think I was the only monster on the team." He scoffed as he left the room, slamming his door angrily on his way out.

Natasha flinched at the loud sound of the door slamming, her body trembling lightly as she blinked rapidly as his words struck her. Bruce had completely broken her heart. No-he had ripped it out of her chest and trampled on it over and over again leaving it in millions pieces, leaving it beyond repair. She thought about his words repeatedly.

"And to think I was the only monster on the team."

monster!

monster!

monster!

Not sure how long she lay there curled up in a ball of her own tears, she reached for her phone and saw the time was 00:38. Her shaking fingers hovered over Wanda's contact name. She needed her, she needed her so much but it was past midnight and she didn't want to be a bother. She was about to toss her phone beside her on the bed when she accidently dialed her number, Wanda picking up on the 4th ring.

"Hey, Nat." Wanda answered sleepily. Natasha opened her mouth to say something but no words came out as she gasped for air in tears, overcome with emotion.

"Nat? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Wanda panicked. Natasha was calling her past midnight crying, something was wrong and Wanda was now on high alert.

"Wands." Natasha finally let out but her voice came out shaky and weak.

"Darling, what's wrong? Are you okay? Should I come over?" Wanda's panicked line of questioning continued.

"You don't - I -" Natasha stumbled on her words.

"Be there in 10." Wanda said dropping the phone. Natasha went into the bathroom and splashed cold water all her face. If only the water would wash away her thoughts as well. Wanda pulled up at Natasha's apartment. Knocking on the door she waited anxiously until Natasha opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and she looked extremely tired. Wanda rushed and pulled her into a tight hug and Natasha let herself be held. She rested her head on her shoulder as Wanda whispered comforting words into her ear.

"What's going on, darling? Are you okay? Did you fight with Bruce?" Wanda asked frowing and Natasha nodded her head sadly.

"Can I please, uh - stay over at yours for a while?" Natasha fiddled with the her shirt, her nails digging through the fabric. Wanda's features softened at the request as she nodded.

"Of course, you can. It's still your place too. Would you like to leave now or-

"Now, please. I'll come get some stuff later." Natasha cut her off. The two of them left the apartment and drove over to Wanda's house.

Natasha had been quiet the whole ride. Wanda had tried talking to her but all Natasha did was bring her knees up to chest, hugging herself tightly and look out the window with floods of tears streaming down her face. Her mind recalling the nights events, everything that Bruce said.

Maybe this was her fault.

Maybe if she had been more clear from the beginning.

maybe, just maybe -

The feeling of Wanda's delicate soft hands on hers broke her train of thought. She lightly brushed her thumb on Wanda's knuckled in acknowledgement even though she never made any efforts to look at Wanda.

Monster!

When they arrived at Wanda's, she had tried to talk to her but Natasha opted to try and go to sleep instead. Tossing and turning in her old bedroom until she couldn't take it anymore. She moved up in the dark and found herself knocking on Wanda's bedroom door entering when she heard Wanda tell her to come in.

"Can I - I couldn't sleep-"

"Of course, come here, darling." Wanda replied. Natasha made her way over to the bed and lay next to Wanda. She moved closer and wrapped her arms around Natasha as she buried her face in Wanda's neck. Wanda started rubbing her back in an effort to bring her some comfort.

"I'm sorry." Natasha apologised with a deep sigh.

"For what, darling?" Wanda questions.

"All this trouble. Calling in the middle of the night. I just didn't know what else to do." Natasha replied as she moved her head to rest on her pillow, her eyes finally landing on Wanda's.

"You don't have to apologize for that. You called and I answered. You needed me and here I am." Wanda replied smiling.

"I think it's over, Wands. I don't think he can get passed me not being able to give him kids. " Natasha said with a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry, darling but he's an idiot and it's his loss. You deserve someone who won't constantly use your trauma and past experiences against you." Wanda responded.

"Please, I deserve it." Natasha scoffed in response. Wanda frowned at this. She shifted her body to turn to Natasha and used her arm to lift herself up.

"Hey, don't. You don't deserve any of what they did to you in The Red Room, okay? None of it. " Wanda said. It came out sternly but her voice was as soft and comforting as ever. She needed Natasha to realise that whatever happened, despite everything that Bruce had said to her tonight, it was not her fault and she should, by all means, not blame herself. Natasha cast her gaze to Wanda who gently pushed some of her hair off her face. Then her hands moved to her cheeks as she lightly caressed them.

"I guess." Natasha croaked, biting her bottom lip as she shrugged.

Wanda took Natasha's chin into hands and angled her up. Her green eyes staring up at her with visible faint tears forming. Slowly leaning in closer and closer, stopping when they were inches from each other. Natasha took a visible shaky breath as her heart rate escalated. She was nervous, not sure if this was a good idea or not especially since she was an emotional wreck at the moment. Wanda saw the hesitancy in Natasha's eyes and was ready to pull back feeling stupid for making a move while Natasha was clearly not in the right state of mind for it.

Quickly and on impulse, Natasha pulled Wanda lower to her, brushing her lips gently against Wanda's soft ones. Her eyes screwed shut as she lost herself in feeling of Wanda's lips on hers, their softness, the gentleness, the taste. She tangled her hands in her hair as the kiss grew a little more passionate, the two now feeling a little more comfortable with each other. This was different. Something shifted within her. Butterflies in the pit of her stomach. Was it a good different? She didn't know. It felt good to be held, listened to, kissed with such gentleness.

Wanda was the first to pull away Natasha almost whined at the loss of contact - almost. Wanda opened her eyes and stared at her.

"Nat, I'm sorry, I -"

"Stop, please. Don't apologize." Natasha cut her off.

"I - it felt good." Natasha smiled.

"But you're with Bruce?" Wanda sighed disappointed in herself. She rested her head on her pillow again beside Natasha as she stared at the ceiling.

"No, ever since I told Bruce about the sterilization, it's never been the same. We've argued every single night for the last 4 months and I'd have to beg him to come home some nights. We've hit a point of no return today. There is nothing I can say to make it better. There is nothing I can do to make it better, I've tried and I'm tired of it now. It's been over for a while between us just that we were too proud to admit it and call it quits." Natasha said with a sigh," I just need a little more time. "

Wanda smiled as she nodded," I understand. " She said. She understood Natasha was not going to jump from one relationship to the the next.

"I just need to sort my life out, I'm a mess." Natasha chuckled.

"Who isn't, darling?" Wanda replied jokingly.

"I have to be the bigger person and walk away, don't I?" Natasha groaned with a sigh.

"Mhhm." Wanda nodded in response.

"Will you be there with me?" She asked, eyes darting to Wanda hopefully.

"If you want me to be." Wanda agreed with a smile. She felt Natasha take her hands into hers again.

"But I wouldn't mind if we - if it happped again." Natasha nervously stumbled on her words. She felt Wanda kiss her again then rest her forehead against hers with a shaky breath.

Well, Wanda's waited this long. What's a little bit more time?

>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
116K 3.7K 68
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...
473K 15.2K 55
As obvious as this may be, I do not own anything Marvel related
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...