The lost triplets

By R3b3cca09

Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searc... More

characters
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
the house
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
note
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
note
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70

chapter 11

32.5K 1K 312
By R3b3cca09

The triplets had studied all week. Together and apart.

Alex would read ahead at night so if they had any questions he could anwser them. He also didn't want to be seen as stupid.

James did his own studying. He was enjoying learning new things.

And Skye...well she found herself in the library quite a bit. Sometimes Lorenzo was already there, it made her nervous at first but she would sit down and study and then once Lorenzo was finished doing whatever he was doing he would help her. This was usually an hour after she entered.

Sometimes he wasn't in the library however he seemed to appear an hour later every time.

He always made her hot chocolate after helping her.

She didn't trust him completely but she had hope that this wasn't a trick. That things were going to get better.

Today they were going to the school to take the test and they were panicking but they didn't let each other or any of their other brothers see.

Leo made them a bigger than normal breakfast. The maids were only there in the late afternoon and evenings so during the day the boys cooked.

"Eat up guys, I know you will all do great"  Leo said smiling.

"Or maybe they will fail and become dumb fuck ups" Marco muttered as he entered the kitchen.

"Shut up Marco" Leo warned.

Alex glared at Marco. He saw Skye was almost in tears and it pissed him off.
Before he could even do anything, James spoke up.

"Then we will be exactly like you"

Everyone was in shock.

Alex didn't know what to do. His brothers weren't attacking but he was ready to protect James if need be.

Leo got over the shock and laughed slightly, Alex relaxed slightly until Lorenzo walked in.

"What's going on" he asked. He instantly saw how angry Marco was but was confused why Leo was laughing.

"It was so funny Lorenzo. Marco was like 'or maybe they will fail and become dumb fuck ups' and then James said 'then we will be exactly like you' " Leo explained and laughed a little.

Lorenzo turned to James "is this true James" he asked.

"Yes sir" James replied, he found the floor very interesting.

Alex was pretty much prepared to pull James away and take the hits if needed. He watched Lorenzo carefully for any sudden movements.

Lorenzo simply nodded and turned to Marco "he does make a valid point" he told Marco and then went to make himself coffee.

"Why the fuck do you always take their side."

Lorenzo put his coffee down "I wasn't taking their side, if you're going to insult them you should expect to be insulted back" he said, he then turned to the triplets. "We will be going to the school after breakfast so eat up. Just do your best today, if you don't get in that's okay"

The car journey was tense. No one spoke. The triplets were terrified of being punished for failing.

They arrived at the school. After an introduction to the principal they were led into a room. There was a few other kids in there sat at desks.

"I'll be waiting right here" Lorenzo said when he saw how nervous they were.. Lorenzo was waiting in the little waiting area. A few parents were sat also waiting for their children.

The triplets took their seats in the hall/ lecture room. (A/N..I don't know what it would be called in America)

Everyone was given the rules and at 10am exactly everyone was told to start.

The triplets all found the test different.

Alex had a good memory and had memorised most of Nico's books so he wasn't doing to bad.

James was struggling in some areas but he felt he was doing enough to scrape a pass.

And Skyes nerves were getting worse. She looked at her brothers, they seemed to know what they were doing. She had no idea.

At this point she knew she was going to be separated from them. She tried to anwser the questions but the fear kept getting worse. She was terrified of not being with them.

She couldn't breathe. Her hand was shaking as she wrote on the test paper.
She needed air. She couldn't do this.

She wasted no time standing and running out. She couldn't do it.

Alex and James saw and tried to follow but the teacher monitoring them made the boys sit back down.

The teacher wasn't allowed to leave the room so it wasn't possible to check on Skye however the teacher knew there was teachers outside or close by.

Lorenzo was on his phone when the door opened and Skye came running out. He quickly put his phone away and approached her

"I can't, I can't do it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she cried.

"Hey it's okay, deep breaths for me follow my breathing. It's going to be okay" he calmed her down. He wanted to hug her but he knew she freaked out even more at touch.

"What happened" he asked when she was calm.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry " she cried. She started to freak out again this time a new fear. She was terrified of Lorenzo and what he would do to her for running out.

Lorenzo was never good with his siblings emotions. In fact he often avoided his siblings all together. He was much older than his younger siblings and dealing with crying toddlers was never something he enjoyed doing. Then when Nico and Marco were children he barely had anything to do with them.
He was an adult and they hadn't even started high school. He had responsibilities and a career.

He wasn't good with crying. He hated crying. But in that moment, seeing Skye so vunerable and upset he couldn't help himself, he pulled her into a hug.

Skye struggled at first and Lorenzo was going to let go because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable however he knew she needed it so he hugged her tighter. "It's okay Skye, you're okay now" he whispered.

She stopped struggling and just allowed herself to enjoy the hug. It wasn't from Alex or James so she didn't feel the usual guilt she felt. They would comfort her and worry about her but she wanted them to focus more on themselves.

She let Lorenzo hug her. She held him and cried. She had never experienced this before. She hoped this wasn't a trick. She just wanted this time to be different.

After she had calmed down, Lorenzo led her to the seating area.

"How often do you have panic attacks Skye" he asked once she was sat down.

"I...I don't"

Lorenzo nodded "how often do you feel like you just did right now" he tried a different approach.

"Not often" she lied. She felt like that every day.

"Do you know what caused it" he asked thinking it was exam pressure.

Skye nodded. She decided to be truthful "I don't want to be seperated from Alex and James" she confessed.

"Skye, I've been helping you most of the week and I can see you struggle and that's okay but I can also see you are extremely dedicated to learning and I believe you can pass this exam because you are a very bright child "

Skye had never been told she was bright before. It wasn't something that came up with Alex and James and their captors certainly weren't going to tell her that.

"How about I go talk to the principal see if you can do it in a room on your own that way there is no pressure " he suggested.

"Can you be there" she whispered.

"I don't know"

"I don't want to be alone with just a teacher" she confessed.

"Okay. You just wait here" he told her.

He then walked down the corridor. The principal was waiting, he expected Lorenzo as he had been alerted to the fact Skye had left.

"What happened" he asked Lorenzo.

"She had a panic attack. Is it possible for her to continue the exam in a room"

"I think we can arrange that" the principal agreed.

"Good. I won't give her any answers but I would quite like to sit in. Just in case she has another"

The principal was hesitant but ultimately agreed since it was Lorenzo asking.

They soon got a empty room set up and Skye continued the test with Lorenzo sat at the back. A teacher was present and kept a close eye on them.

An hour or so later

Skye had finished the test, she didn't know what else to add but she was scared of handing it in.
The teacher however said time was up and collected the test paper regardless.

"I'm sure you have done great. Either way I'm proud of you.Let's go find the boys" Lorenzo said.

Alex and James finished 15 minutes ago and went straight out only to find their sister wasn't there. Before they could panic the principal came and reassured them their sister was fine and she was taking the test in a different room.

They got up and immediately went to her when they saw her come into the room. They both hugged her tightly.
"Are you okay" James asked
"What happened " Alex asked

The principal had told the parents what to expect but since Lorenzo was with Skye he didn't get the chance earlier. So he approached him now.

"I'm sure your siblings did wonderful.  We will have  them by the end of tommorow. An email with their results will be sent to your father" he explained.

"Okay that's fine, would it be possible to have them sent to me. Our father is out on a business trip so I'm looking after them whilst he's away"

"Yes of course, we already have your contact details " the principal said.

A short while after they left the school. The triplets didn't think they would get their results so soon and were nervous.

The car ride was silent but eventually Alex spoke up.

"Lorenzo, sir, what would happen if we don't all pass"

Lorenzo glanced at Skye through the mirror and then looked back at the road. "That's a decision you will have to come to yourselves. You can either all attend public school or go to different schools" he told them.

"So you won't force us to go to seperate schools" Skye whispered.

"No Skye. I would never do that"

The triplets were taken back by how gently he spoke to Skye. He seemed serious, he didn't seem to be lying so for now they trusted that they wouldn't be seperated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
747K 19.3K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
780K 13.3K 55
"Hate the sin, love the sinner." ********************************* Athena Diana Thea Knight Romano, Ares Hades Knight Romano & Apollo Daniel Knight R...
2.2M 50.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...