The Voice I Want

By Cellinda

Constance Mey is average girl dreaming of becoming a singer. She and her sister went for a vacation that just... More

Chapter 1: This Can't Be Happening
Chapter 2. My Dream Has Come True
Chapter 3: Singing As Her
Chapter 4: What Did She Do To Make Him Fall So Deep Into Hell?
Chapter 5: What Is His Intentions?
Ch 6. We're Dating Now?!

Ch 7. I'll Take All The Shit. Of Course.

35 0 0
By Cellinda

Finally an update on this one! It's been on hold since two weeks when I discovered some technical problems. But I recently fixed it, and got a new cover! Also, changed the name. I thought this was better, that's why :-)

Please comment and vote! Maybe fan? and i'd be the happiest person in the world of u recommend to friends :-)

- Cellinda

_______________________

"ZACH AND MANIE DATING" was on all of the covers of the gossipmagazines. I sighed. Wat the hell was that? It can't be that Zach actually likes Manie right? I buried my face into the pillow.

"Constance!" I didn't even react. I've gotten used to the name "Manie". Even though I didn't really enjoy being her.

"What Mizu?" I asked irritated. She had brought a unknown girl that was standing behind her. She had darkbrown hair, that was a bit wavy. And she looked like a slut. To me she does, but that kind of style is normal to pretty girls. She was wearing a tubedress that belonged to the beach, with a bikini under it. I looked at her face, realising something.

That's me. That's fucking me! What the hell had Manie done to me?! Is she going to school tomorrow like that?! She saw how furious I was and backed some steps.

"What the hell have you done to me?!" I yelled. She looked away with a grin.

"I just don't want to be ugly..." That was her stupid excuse. What kind of excuse is that?!

I was going to slap her but Mizu stopped me. I wish this never happened. This body is so weak! I always went to the gym before and even though this body do it too, it's really weak compared to mine. I calmed down after Mizu let me go. I had to ask her about that.

I

"What happened between you and Zach?" She froze when hearing his name. I saw it in her eyes, how much she didn't want to talk about him.

"Just some stuff...-" She was just about too turn her 9 inches heels and walk away but I grabbed her.

"Tell me or I'll let out a hundreds of times more bigger scandal than the drugthing." She immediately looked at me with a furious face. I could tell that she was mad that I just threatened her on her career.

"Hey, don't pull that face you just made me look like the cheerleader in my school." Though, I couldn't deny that I looked somehow good. In a slutty way. I always hide my curves with baggy clothes. She sat on the bed, giving up on escaping because she knew she'd never be able to escape from me. Mizu just sat at the corner, listening.

"I kind of... killed his sister."

She what?! I didn't have anything to say. I only felt the breeze when my mouth was open. Luckily, she kept on.

"I wanted to make him my boyfriend when I had a duet with him and I tried getting closer. Then I met his family, and his sister... She was ten years old and loved my songs. I would give her tickets and she came to my concert. Then there was an accident. I saw her in the crowd, and she got harassed. But I had to keep singing or else there would bring much attention. So I kept singing, not caring about her. And then... I kind of forgot her when the concert was over and those strangers took her."

Silence. That's horrible! Shit! She just let those disgusting humans rape his sister! And god knows where she is now!

"And now he'll take revenge, by making my life miserable. He'll do anything you dislike! Since he declared his hatred I got really scared and I actually don't have any thoughts of making him my boyfriend." But she was smiling. Because it was me, who's going to be his victim! That's why he kissed me. He knew that she'd never want him as a boyfriend, and made that. And now I am going to take all the shit?!

But my heart is pure. How am I going to do?! I am not used to having a hot guys company! I'll definitely freak out! I've never once dated a guy! And he just casually took away my first kiss like that! How am I supposed to face him now?! I turned to Mizu.

"Think of a way to get me back into my body!" I screamed. She grinned a bit with a stupid "I-don't-know-how"-smile. Then I bursted, crying. He's going to use me and take all my firsts!

"Mizu!" I yelled.

She jumped when I screamed loudly with the stupid squeky voice that's she's not used to.

"Constance... I may have gotten my name Mizu that means water in japanese, as one of the four elements which is the sign from God that all these stuffs are true and make me believe in this but I am no magician! Only God can fix this, and the reason you can't return to your body is that he wants you to stay there! He purposely put you and Manie in the same generation, when you're not even supposed to be that!" she explained. I cried even more.That's so stupid.

Mizu and Manie had stayed with me all evening, an comforted me. I calmed down and they told me that everything was going to be alright.

"And you're going to school with us tomorrow too!" Manie said. Oh. I forgot that. School huh?

°°°

When I finally got back to California, I stepped out of the limo and went into a hotel. Though I was gonna need go buy an apartment when I'll go to school here too. But that's no problem, since Manie was so rich.

I reached the school and saw the gate. The gate I've been passing every schoolday. It felt like I was back in my normal body, even though I fet how high up I was because Manie is so much longer than me. Everyone wasö looking at me. That's embarrasing. Suddenly, a celebrity decides to enroll into school huh? Though, I wouldn't care.

I went to my homeroom and got introduced to everyone. I saw Manie, and she looked slutty again. My friend Diana was talking to her and Manie looked at her with a "Uh-Why-are-you-talking-to-me?"-look. I sat right next to her, happy over being able go watch over her. And I also saw that some guys were looking at Manie(with my body) surprised that I looked good, showing off my legs and breasts. I felt the urge to cover it all up, telling everyone that there's nothing to see. But of course I didn't do it.

As soon as the class ended everyone surrounded me, asking me to write an autograf ad take pictures or whatever. They were desperate. It's amazing how people can get so worked up because of a celebrity.

I nearly approached Diana, used to always being with her. I could see how surprised she was over seeing my body like that, because she knew that I'd never wear clothes like that.

School's creepy sometimes. Everyone was watching over my actions. I sharpened my pen, while the whole class looked. Maybe it's just me but it felt like they were writing down what I did.

"Sorry for being late!" someone shouted, opening the door.

I dropped my pen. That "someone" was not just anyone. That was Zach! I panicked. Looking at Manie I saw how she, too panicked. But once she saw my face she calmed down. Oh yeah, I'll take all the shit right? Zach was smiling at me. He knew that the last person I wanted to spend time with all day is him. And I have be with him ALL the time because of that stupid scandal. "Oh my god it's Zach!" was going through all the girls minds. He saw how furious I was and sat next to me. Before he sat down he kissed my forhead, knowing that I hated it and couldn't just reject him after he said that we're dating.

I was shaking, wanting to punch him.

"Zach... Why are you here?!" I whispered, shaking even more because I couldn't control my anger.

"Baby..." he said loudly so that everyone would year, with a sweet tone.

"I heard from Lisa. And I don't want to leave you at school without me with you!" Everyonr let out a "aaaw"-sound but from their angle they couldn't see how he had those evil eyes. But I do understand why he's doing this. I mean, Manie killed his sister. If someone killed Mizu(even though she's totally weird) I'd definitely seek revenge.

He smiled, and I could tell he wanted another challenge. Interesting.

"Who's the best in school?" I asked.

"That, and..." He let a big pause flow through us. "who can stand acting like a couple longest." No, that won't work. I cried floods when he took my first kiss, and if we act like a couple we have to do even more than that. But. I never turn down a challenge. I have to try.

"It's on."

_________________________

I've noticed something... For those who also read my other story "Switch It On!" I found something that's similar to this. Both have sister that has been killed! Shit, I didn't even notice that! I can't use the same idea all the time...! But for now I guess I have to...

Continue Reading