Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 1

206 17 36
By GeniRock

Dear readers , everything about this book is fictional and written from my imagination by myself. If you find anyone reposting or claiming as his or hers, kindly inform. Love you all and enjoy this amazing book.❤️❤️❤️❤️

                       Mexico City (Cuidad Mexico)

The alarm buzzing so loud in the room. She stretches her hand in annoyance and hits it. It is 8am and she has to go to school. She crawls out of her bed to her study table, ties her silky dark brown-gold tipped hair with a pencil and puts on her round frame silver glasses with 'Olivares' golden written on the sides.She turns on her laptop, reads some messages and takes off her glasses after.

She dashes to the bathroom, brushes her teeth and takes her bath. Done bathing and feeling all fresh, she moves to her closet in her bath robe and picks out  a black 'Olivares' cap, blue black hoodie, black fitting jeans bringing out her curvy hips and a black Nike sneakers. Dressing, her sister, Marion Lupita Olivares shouts her name.

"Virginia!Virginia! Uncle Juan is in. Hurry!"

She paces up quickly, packs her stuff for the day into her bag and runs out  of her room to the car park.

"Shall we set off?"
Their driver whom they refer to as Uncle Juan asks.

"Sí", they reply and away, they head to school.

They attend Escuela Sierra Nevada, an international, best and well known school for the rich in Mexico.
Rashell Virginia Olivares, the first of four children walks out of the car after Uncle stopped the car. She bids the driver and siblings a good bye and hurries to class.

"Virginia! Your glasses!"
Ian Rodrigo Olivares, his brother and the last of four children notifies her.

She runs back for it.
"Gracias." She said and walked away.

Being curvy, pretty and the daughter of a trillionaire always made her stand out. She walks with her head up in confidence to her locker as people watch her with admiration.

"Mon bae."
Miguel Hernández, her boyfriend says with a kiss on her cheek.

"Como estás." He asks.

"Muy bien, y tú ?

"Bien. You look pretty always. Do you have English class now?"

"Yep." Rashell answers.

"I have French class, I'll see you later."
Miguel said and kissed her on the cheek.

She picks the important books from her locker and hurries to the English class.
"Rashell, you are late again." Said Sir Robert.

"Sorry Sir."
She apologises and made her way through to a distanced desk at the back.

An hour later, the siren blares and everyone stride to the cafeteria. At the cafeteria, Virginia orders for Mexican coke and sandwich. As she enjoys her sandwich, Paulo a nerd who has been crushing on Rashell approaches her.

"Virginia stop being pretty it's seriously distracting and I don't like how your lips are."
Paulo says and walks away.

Rashell confused, enjoys her sandwich and coke. As she is eating, Isabel Fernández, a hyped teen known as a boyfriend snatcher watches her from a point. Done eating and about leaving, Isabel scuttles to her before she leaves.

"Virginia, mucho gusto. Me llama Isabel Fernández."
She says with her hand stretched for a hand shake.

"I know who you are, no need for introduction. Do you need anything?"

"Well, I'm not surprised you're being this way. The fact that your nature of beauty is weird doesn't make you soo smart than I am."
She says twirling her hair.

"Done talking? You're wasting my time."

"Wow... I'm wasting your time? You've got some nerves Virginia. Haha... Your dog is on his way here. Meowwww......"
Isabel utters and flips her hair walking away.

Rashell shakes her head in disbelief.

"Did she piss you off?" Miguel asks.

"She can't, let's go."

Class goes on and at 1pm closes. Rashell is in a hurry to leave .

"I'll call you when I get home." She says to Miguel , walking out.

She walks out of the school and at the bus stop down the road, she takes a bus to her hideout. She walks out of the bus at her destination and walks to a beautiful but abandoned house. She unlocks the secured coded door and inside, she walks upstairs to one of the rooms full of computers and other electrical stuff. She throws her bag in one of the office chairs, turns on the air conditioner and sits in the other office chair. Her phone rings and she answers.

"Rashell where are you? Uncle Juan has arrived."
Phibel Juanita Olivares, the third of four asks worried.

"I'm out of town doing something important. Tell him I'll text him to come and pick me up when I'm done."

"Sure. On your way home please buy me tacos."

"Okay."

"Rashell hold on, Ian wants to talk to you."

"Virginia I want ice cream and and apple pie."

"Don't worry I'll get it for you but make sure you do your homework before I return."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

Rashell hangs up and accesses the internet and begins to hack the government system. Hacking, Sundrin-Rita her best friend calls her.

"Hola!  Giggling, Did I say it well?"

"Yep. What's up?"

"I need you to send me the Rs code, I've forgotten."

"Are you going to break into your dads account ?"

"You know it. I'm broke at the moment. I don't have any money in my account."

"You've squandered all your money? Geez Sun laughs, I'll send it to you.

"You can't blame me bestie, I have no choice and it's not like I'm sitting on money compared to you."
Sun says in a mocking way.

"Won't mind you. And stop talking like you ain't rich.. My regards to Dylan."

"He will hear. I'm on my way to his house for a party."

"You guys are really having fun."

"When will you come and visit us in the States?"

"Soon. Tell him to send me the new code, I want to break in. Tell him not to waste my time."

"I will Miss Olivares. Chuckles .I'll leave you then. Love you and bye."

"Love you too and have fun."
Rashell hangs up and continues to hack.

After spending three hours, she walks to the bus stop and calls Uncle Juan to come and pick her up. On her way home, Uncle Juan stopped by the restaurant and she bought the food they wanted and headed home.

"Guys I'm back!" Rashell announces.

Ian runs downstairs for his ice cream and apple pie.

"Have you done your homework?"

Gritting his teeth, he runs to his room to finish the work.

"You're not eating till you finish your homework. Your work, es muy importante!"

"Did you buy the tacos?"

"Yeah. That's it."

"Gracias."

"Where is Lupita?"

"In her room."

Rashell visits Marion in her room who is struggling to log into her system.

Knocks.

"Lupi."

"Come in."

"Have you eaten?"

"Yep."

"What are you up to?"

"I'm trying to log into my account but it's just not responding."

"Let me take a look. Your account is not active anymore."

"How is that possible, I used this account this morning."

"Don't worry, remind me I said I'll get it done for you."

"Okay, thanks."

"Sure. Sleep tight."

"Sound sleep."

Rashell leaves to check on Ian.

"Are you done?"

"Almost."

"Hurry up and sleep."

After checking on her siblings, she drifts to her room.

"Arg! I'm tired." She mutters.
After finishing up and completing her assignment, she goes out to check on her siblings again.
Everyone is asleep except Ian.

"Rodrigo, what's wrong? Why aren't you asleep?"

"I miss papa and mama. When will they come?"

"Very soon. You've got Lupita, Juanita, Mía , Juan and myself who are here for you."

"Okay but I'm sad so I can't sleep."

Rashell lays on his bed, hugs him and comforts him.

"You'll be fine, I'm always here. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Ian gives a loud yawn and drifts off to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...
2.4K 71 16
Scarred by his past, Louis wasn't looking for love or hoping to get involved with any woman at all. All the handsome millionaire wanted was a Nanny f...
534K 28.3K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...
69.6K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...