Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

Galing kay TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... Higit pa

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♣Chapter 43♣

468 20 26
Galing kay TinyTrack127u

The mafia that was going to be known as SM is now in construction making all members under it take a break as the new building will be made. 

All members will still stay in the houses they lived in their headquarters will just be combined and prevented dot in the middle of their two territories.
For NCT, instead of taking a break, they worked at NeoZone because they wanted to. 

Renjun was just going to go on stage for his solo when he felt someone hold his arm before going on.

"Hey partner, we should do a duet once you're done."

Renjun turned to face the boy he didn't expect to still be there. Their natural makeup was on their face, just like their loved it, their hair the colour of red and their clothing a tight fit.

"Ready to give it another shot... Full Sun?" Renjun laughed watching as Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the old stage name.

"The name is Haechan. Better get used to it." He winked before getting yelled at by Doyoung who wanted Renjun on the stage at the current time.

"Talk later okay? I have to get on stage!" Renjun yelled before rushing on stage for his performance.

A heavy sigh left Donghyuck's lips as he looked at the backstage area. He missed it a lot, especially the yells from Doyoung telling him to stop making him so stressed.

Just as Donghyuck went inside his dressing room, he saw a silhouetted figure acting extremely suspicious. It seemed like they were trying to do something dodgy.

"Can I help you?" Donghyuck asked tapping on the person's shoulder only to be pushed onto the nearest chair. He saw the other close and lock the door, then put his jacket onto a chair.

"Now talk let's talk. I already locked the door so there is no escape for you, don't even try to fight me because I just want to clear things especially since we need to make sure that us two working together will work out well." The person said walking over to Donghyuck's dressing table. 

There was a bottle of whiskey on the coffee table with two cups both containing ice. 

"Want one?" The person asked pointing the bottle of whiskey at Donghyuck who still sat on the chair knowing if he move he would die 

"Hurry up and get it over with... Mark!" Donghyuck sighed, annoyed at the elder. It has been weeks since he last saw Mark. 

It shocked him how well he was able to hide from the elder, especially since his room was right next to his. But locking doors and shoving things to make sure Mark didn't know he was in there was very much worth it.
"I don't know if you know but saying this as a Mafia Leader is hard to say that normally since we are partners now-" 

"Partners by force! You fucking blackmailed me!" Donghyuck yelled back getting up from his seat and pulling a knife to Mark's throat. 

"Put the knife away. We both know I could easily take that off you." Mark sighed at Donghyuck's childish behaviour for revenge. Donghyuck rolled his eyes the knife still up against Mark's throat. 

"Suit it to be your way then." The Canadian laughed, still in love with Donghyuck's feistiness. 

"As I was saying, please know that I am sorry. I can't imagine the pain, torture and deaths you have been through and all over them were because of me." 

Donghyuck relaxed a little at the words but something about the way Mark said it made it 1. not trustworthy and 2. one of the shittiest ways of doing it.

Instead of accepting the apology like he knew he should of, he stabbed the knife straight into Mark's shoulder making sure to move the knife around a bit before pulling it out. 

To Donghyuck's dismay though, somehow Mark wasn't in pain. He did clutch the wound to stop the bleeding but not a single wince of pain came from his stern face. 

"Is that it?" Mark asked taking the knife quickly of Donghyuck and pointing it at him only to drop it on the floor. 

The younger watched in awe, shocked at how easily Mark disarmed him but also how he didn't flinch a bit from the pain of being stabbed. 

"Why... why is it whenever I try to hurt you... you feel nothing. "WHY WHEN I TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH YOU DON'T FEEL IT! I JUST WANT TO SEE THE PAIN ON YOUR FACE! ONCE IN MY LIFE!" Donghyuck burst out in frustration. He could feel his eyes burning as tears welled in them.

"I don't feel anything because I have been through it many times before," Mark stated taking a sip of his whiskey and sitting back down.

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH! YOU FIRST KILL MY PARENTS, WIPE MY MEMORIES AND LEAVE ME WITH SOME BITCHES WHO TREATED ME LIKE SHIT!" Donghyuck yelled in agony clenching his first tightly to hold himself from ripping himself apart.

"The countless times I wanted to kill myself. The countless days I had to see your fucking face every single fucking day. The countless times I told myself not to break. You know none of that shit because you are always surrounded by those who love you. And I was one of them..." 

Mark took Donghyuck's arm knowing he was now in the process of letting his feelings out, which he wanted to hear. He placed the younger back in his chair making sure he sat comfortably to let all his feelings out.

"I don't know why I loved you. You hated me and I hated you. Those kisses might not have meant anything to you, but they were everything to me." Donghyuck cried putting his head in his hands as his face became hot and tears rushed down like it was raining.

Mark knew Donghyuck was defiantly calming down at that point. He knew it wasn't the best time still to talk to the younger. He needed to calm down. 

"Here I know you want some." Mark smiled a little giving the younger his glass of whiskey while he went to pour another. Donghyuck aggressively accepted it, downing it in one go.

"Get me another." He grouched, putting his arm up in the air for Mark to pour another glass for him. 

"Are you unable to feel pain or something? I always saw you as inhumane and it makes sense if you don't feel shit but still..." Donghyuck asked looking at Mark who gave him a half glass of whiskey.

"My life is way more cursed than you think." Mark looked at Donghyuck with the most purest of eyes. It was as if after all the sights of people getting hurt and dying, there was still something in him that kept him from not becoming insane.

"Donghyuck... it was because of you that it wasn't so cursed. I am sorry I broke the promise back in the prison cell but that was because I made a promise with you before that. And I swore not to break it." Mark said holding Donghyuck's hand.

"I don't remember this promise," Donghyuck responded quickly not knowing what Mak was talking to him about.

"Of course, you don't. It's because of me why you don't..." Mark gulped knowing Donghyuck already knew why.

"You removed my memories... wow I shouldn't be shocked about that..." Donghyuck rolled his eyes before getting up from his seat.

Silence elapsed in the room. Both boys stared into the eyes of each other as the awkward tension grew. 

"I did it because I love you." Mark held the younger's arm not wanting him to leave. Aggressively pulling his arm off the elder he looked at Mark for hopefully the last time they could talk.

"You know what Mark. FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL YOUR 'I LOVE YOU'S AND ALL THE SHIT YOU HAVE DONE! I HATE YOU SO PISS OFF!" Donghyuck yelled sick of Mark's 'I love you's. 

Just before Donghyuck was going to leave Mark took the knife that was near him and through it right next to the boy's head so it stabled to the door.

"Make another fucking move and I will shoot you instead. I knew you would react to it like this." Mark growled in a low voice as he pointed his gun at the younger.

"Now sit back down and let me talk...NOW!" Mark yelled watching as the boy twitched staying as solid as stone. Being the nice person he was to the sunshine boy, Mark took the arm of the younger and sat him down on his bed.

"Let me tell you a story... 

The story of a boy I used to know." 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Let's hope Markhyuck will be back together after this. Fingers crossed! Also Flashback for next 4 chapters!

Tiny Out ~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.2K 502 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
21.2K 658 27
*°• mark can't understand why donghyuck would break up with him all of sudden and while trying to figure it out he discovers something unexpected•°* ...
133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
18.7K 862 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...