𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖚𝖕 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 || Side...

By JJ0latunji

"I'm just your backup plan aren't I." "You know you're so much more than that Jules."... More

The Cast.
Get To Know the Protagonists.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 29.

274 7 0
By JJ0latunji

Juliana's POV

I was sat at the Cafe near Trevor's place waiting for him to arrive. We had just returned from the cruise this morning and I wasted no time in telling Trevor that I wanted to talk although he was confused as to why I was calling him that early in the morning.

Being sat there alone with my steaming cup of coffee just allowed me a moment to think about my absolutely shit love life.

Like think about it , I've never had a relationship ever and the first person I fall in love with is my best friend that everyone said I would develop feelings for, but before I could convince myself and prepare myself to tell him how I felt he got someone new and me instead of I don't know taking it slow and getting over my feelings, moved straight into a relationship with a colleague who turns out is a serial cheater in all his previous relationships.

Tell me that ain't a tragic love life, cause it's the biggest tragedy I could imagine.

As I was sat wallowing over my love life, Trevor walked in dressed perfect as ever. He was a model after all.

"Hey babygirl." He said kissing my cheek and sitting down in front of me.

"Hey." I said as he smirked at me and took my hand in his before ordering his brunch.

"Look I met someone on the cruise." I said as he looked at me confused.

"Who did you meet? " He asked as I sighed.

"Why haven't you said you were the one that cheated in your previous relationships. You made it seem you were cheated on and your ex tells me on the cruise that you were the one that cheated. I looked like a fool, I chose to trust you." I said in a whisper yell as he rolled his eyes.

"You believed her over what I said , she's hates me being happy so she'll do anything it takes to take away that happiness and you believed her . I thought you trust me but clearly not ." He said as he banged his hand on the table bringing everyone's attention on us.

"I'm sorry." I halfheartedly apologized for God knows what as he huffed and looked outside the window.

"Y'know what I got to go, text me when you actually wanna be my girlfriend and trust me and not some hoe." He said getting up and walking out not waiting for my response.

I was left sitting alone in the restaurant as I collected my thoughts and composure before quickly paying the bill and catching a cab to meet a person that I know I could rant to .

I quickly made my way up to her apartment and knocked on her door hoping she was awake and alone, but I was answered instead by another friend of mine.

"Hey Jules, what you doing here." Tobi asked allowing me in.

"I'm here to see Ashley, need to talk to her about something." I huffed walking straight to the kitchen to be met by my very smiley best friend who was busy making some food.

"Hey beautiful. " She greeted me putting down the spatula and coming over to give me a hug.

She's been so much more happier since she and Tobi began to have the relationship they currently have. It's nice to see my friends happy eventhough my love life is absolutely shit.

" I just wanted to talk about Trevor." I said whispering the last part to her so Tobi couldn't hear.

"Well let's have lunch first and we'll get to that later." She said making me sit down at the dining table making Tobi laugh.

I had lunch with them as I was hungry and soon after lunch Tobi left to go meet the boys leaving me alone with Ashley.

"So what did he say." Ashley asked after she kissed Tobi goodbye and closed the door.

"He said I should trust him more and that she's lying." I said putting my head in my hands. I mean he had a point I should believe my boyfriend over some random girl I met on the yacht.

"Did he deny that he cheated?" Ashley asked as she rubbed my back to comfort me.

"He didn't, but he was very pissed off that I don't trust him." I said as Ashley hummed in response.

"He didn't outrightly deny it so that's suspicious and got angry and defensive and that's never good. You have done nothing wrong sweetheart and don't feel guilty over this. You had your doubts and he hasn't denied them so I advice you to have some space and work out what you wanna do." She advised as I nodded my head in agreement.

We sat together for about an hour more talking more about Trevor and then moving on to talking about life in general. She did bring up the JJ feelings stuff but I just denied everything, but I'm not sure she was convinced, hell even I'm not convinced.

Then after bidding her goodbye, I caught a cab back home and as soon as I entered I was greeted by Talia, Simon and JJ sat on the sofa discussing something and laughing along making me smile.

"Hey Jules." JJ greeted me first as I waddled over to the group.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile looking at the sofa and seeing that there's no space for me , but before I could move I was pulled lightly by JJ who made me sit on his lap making a blush creep up onto my cheeks.

The three of them were looking at some of the photos from the trip and I just joined in joking around and getting comfortable in my position.

JJ's POV

I felt Juliana snuggle into my side laughing along and it brought a smile to my face. She has had a bad few days and eventhough she didn't show it outwardly, I could still make out that the Trevor thing was bugging her throughout the trip.

Oh when I get my hands on that dickhead, I'm gonna knock him out. I knew there was something wrong about his whole story but I just can't make out how Juliana fell for it in the first place.

"Alright guys that's all the photos." Simon said as he shut his laptop and streched a bit.

"Come on then let's go get some rest." Talia said pulling Simon off the couch and leading him to her room.

"There's room now you can let her go you know." Simon said with a smirk as he saw me and Jules cuddled close to each other.

"Piss off you dickhead." I said making all of laugh before Talia and Simon went into her room leaving me and Jules alone in the living room.

"So I'm guessing the brunch with Trevor didn't go too well." I asked as Jules sighed.

"Yeah I think it's best to give us some space and time apart." She said as I nodded.

"Okay enough about that dickhead , come on you need rest too." I said lifting her up and carrying her to her room making her squeal.

I tucked her into bed and let her get some sleep and left and went back to my apartment and decided to get some rest myself not knowing what was happening elsewhere.

Charlotte's POV

"What do you mean you want me out of London?" I asked the board members.

"Look Charlotte you've done an amazing job in the UK but sales are already stagnating, so we have come to the collective decision that it would be better to move to somewhere like Paris or Milan to further business." One of the members spoke up as I sighed .

The board was only in place to help me make certain decisions, and I could always say no to their suggestions but this one actually made sense. Moving to a fashion dominant city like Paris would infact make my brand one of the biggest in the world.

"Those are some good points, but we just moved here." I pondered over my decision.

"Look Charlotte we're just here to help you, the final decision is always yours. This is your company and I'm sure you'll do what's best for business." Claire, one of my most loyal board member spoke up.

"Yeah thanks guys , I'll let you all know my decision within this week. Goodbye for now. " I said ending the meeting and sighing.

I like London, and moving again to a new city so soon would be a hassle but I would always put my company first.

I would need to talk to JJ too , the boy had grown attached to me and I did feel a little guilty to leave him but I'm sure he would understand, it's not like we had something serious going on between us.

Maybe I could help him and Juliana get together cause they both so obviously in love but I don't know we'll see what happens.

A/N

Oooh many things happening, Charlotte's moving away , Trevor and Jules are on a break.

Will things finally align and bring together JJ and Juliana or will something or someone new keep them apart.

I can't wait for y'all to read the next few chapters, so much drama to come.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed.
Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 384 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
94.8K 1.6K 38
[ ORIGINALLY TITLED Behzinga's Sister x KSI] Behzinga's abused sister was wiped clean from existence, it would seem. Her brother, friends, everyone h...
209K 3.8K 53
Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was crumbling at the seams and felt like a cons...
47K 712 46
// A W2S Fanfic // If it is true that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", then Alex had been livi...